Author has written 11 stories for Sons of Anarchy, Undeclared, Naruto, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
Hi! I'm Kandy c:
I love the anime's Naruto, Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, FMA, FLCL, OHSHC, etc.
As well as;
Charlie Hunnam, Sons of Anarchy, Undeclared, The Ledge (2011), Tom Hardy, etc.
Plus the colors purple & orange, ramen, tacos, hot fries, Mountain Dew, Sunkist, etc c;
I have brown hair, freckles, brown eyes and I'm 5'5".
I would call myself; hyper, loud, funny, weird, slow (both physically and mentally lol), insecure (VERY), and very tom-boy.
I blow out candles on December 10th and I love you all! :D Lol
Thanks, dollies! Bye c;
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself?
Hi, I'm Maddy. I'm 15 and my friends call me Kandy because I reaaallllyyy like candy. Kandy Miraj is like my alter ego, so that's where I got the name.
2. And what got you into fanfiction to begin with?
Well, I started reading fanfictions a while ago, I guess after I got old enough to really read most of the things on the web. Maybe 2 or so years ago. 3 maybe? And I started getting on FF when one of my friends wrote a story on here and asked me to check it out.
3. What kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
Mostly anime but I have written a couple realistic one. Like SoA and Undeclared.
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
Well most times I write OC's and Canon's together but recently I started writing Canon pairings (actually a crossover pairing but they're still not OC's). And I'm not sure what a fandom whore is... Lol.
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
My newest one, Oni Ai, and maybe because it's a crossover a gender bender (only one character) plus everyone likes Gray c;
6. Forget other people...what is the fanfic you've written that you're most proud of?
Probably Oni Ai. I actually kind of know what I'm doing with this one. So I'm pretty proud of it, even though I've just started it.
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing?
Well, it depends. I have no problems coming up with story ideas since I have such an active imagination, but it's really hard for me to stay on track with one idea. I keep switching stories because of all my new ideas, but I'm really trying to focus on one right now.
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favorite pairing or character.
Right now, my favorite pairing for Fairy Tail is Gruvia or Jerza. Oh and GaLe. I think Gruvia is just freaking hilarious with Juvia's stalker-ness. Jerza is cute because it's been growing since they were kids and now that Jellal's not an asshole anymore, and they had that 3 second kiss (if you read the manga) they could've gotten together. And GaLe is great because Gazille saved her from Laxus then went with her to the S-Class Exams and tries to make her stronger, etc. It's cute.
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/cliches that you're sick of?
When people write Fairy Tail fics and the character is a dragon slayer or they're beautiful and ungodly powerful and can beat the FT people easily. Like, no. FT won't be beaten by some dumb little Mary Sue bitch.
10. Are you guilty of any of these? Or have you committed other crimes?
No, thank God. I like the characters that are kind of ordinary or weak but still don't give up and show strong souls.
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you continue to like/participate in it?
I wrote for Naruto the first time, and I took it off because I really don't like it anymore. It was bad compared to how I write now.
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them that you love to write.
Well I mostly just make OC's but I'm trying to start writing Canon pairings. I mostly wrote OC's because since I have that imagination I'm always coming up with new characters.
13. What would you call your writing "style"?
I'm not really sure what my writing style is. I do like writing in 3rd person though.
14. Do you read other people's fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
I read a lot of other fanfics. Right now though I'm reading a lot of FFVII and Fairy Tail. I used to read a lot of SE, Naruto, and Bleach.
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write but haven't yet.
Probably some OHSHC stories or something but haven't really gotten around to it. I'm just trying to finish Oni Ai for right now.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have a really bloated ego?
I always accept criticism, anything the will help me become a better writer because there's always something I could fix.
17. When you write is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
I listen to music a lot and it helps me to write different moods. If I need a sad scene, I listen to music that people might classify as 'sad'.
18. What inspires you?
Music, movies, real life experiences, other stories.
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
Oh my, I'm really no good at summing things up (which is why I suck at summaries). I've had good and bad experiences as both a reader and a writer. But I still read and I still write no matter what because I love doing both of those (I guess that's not really an answer though).
Chapter 3 outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113917903