Author has written 1 story for Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
I prefer reading to writing. Surprising? No, not really, I suck at writing. But I have a lot of good ideas, but when I sit down to write the inspiration I felt before leaves me like a frightened bird... meanie *pouts*
I have a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of fav anime/manga, but these are (momentarily) on the top: D.Gray-man, Fairy Tail, 07-Ghost, Kuroshitsuji, Blue Exorcist, Detective Conan, Magic Kaito, Pandora Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist and somewhat One Piece AND Slayers
I don't really like Naruto, but like reading it's fanfictions and Crossovers with FT and FMA, but also I have to admit, that it has some damn good fanfiction ;)
Furthermore, I really love Rise of the Guardians, Frozen, Tangled, How to Train Your Dragon and as of now Harry Potter (but I only read Crossovers with DGM - at least this was the case... until recently)
My favourite characters:
D.Gray-man: Allen Walker (surprising? No, I don't think... the polite yet dark gentleman)
Fairy Tail: Natsu Dragneel (another protagonist...)
07-Ghost: Teito Klein (he is sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! X3)
Kuroshitsuji: Sebastian (oh, my demon
Blue Exorcist: Rin Okumura (...why do I have the hots for demons?)
Detective Conan: KAITO KID-SAMAAAA (really who doesn't likes myterious people???)
Magic Kaito: detto, which means... KAITO KID-SAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA X3
Pandora Hearts: Xerxes Break (exceptionally not the main characterXD)
Fullmetal Alchemist: Edward Elric (of course)
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy (no surprise there...)
Rise of the Guardians: Jack Frost (..., really, who haven't guessed already?)
Frozen: Elsa (I like her powers)
Tangled: Rapunzel (more or less. I actually quite like Pascal and Maximus...)
HtTYD: Toothless (I LOVE cats and dragons, so Toothless is the perfect character for me XD)
Harry Potter: none yet... or... maybe... Snape *sings "Snape Snape Severus Snape (Dumbeldooooore)"*... oh and Harry!
for further information just look up my favourite story list. Really, it says everything.
On a more side note: I don't like yaoi/yuri or any slash. With gender-bender it's alright but without... brrrr! Frightening! Like ducks without beaks *shivers*
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom, BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, Jidt, Horseluvr14, I'mdancinonthefloorforacartoon, Timmylover, Silent Phantom gal, Clockwork's Apprentice, Monkeygirlz3, An-chan95
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to repost it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
When I read this my first thought was: WTF?! But as I thought it to be interesting (and my profile was annoyingly empty) I decided to post it. Not to say, that I feel the victim's pain. It's frustrating how big of an idiots some people are, and how others suffer from their ignorance!
And actually... if you don't like frightening things (like horror movies) than DON'T google her name! REALLY don't!!!!
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
Boys are like trees- they take 50 years to grow up.
Two men walk into a bar, the third ducks.
One day your prince will come. Then where is he? He took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
As I lay in bed looking at the twinkling stars above me, I think, "Where the heck is my ceiling?"
Whatever it is, I didn't do it. Unless I was supposed to do it, in which case I did it brilliantly.
Sarcastic?! ME?! Never!
Sometimes I wonder, 'Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?'... then it hits me.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes.
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drank my water!
Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run--he hates that.
Six truths in life
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time: a physical impossibility.
2. All idiots, after reading this will try it.
3. And discover that it's a lie.
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You will soon post this on your profile for another idiot to see.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
I sincerely apologize about this but I am an idiot and I needed company =)
Sarcastic Quotes (from Pokepika's Haunt's profile):
1. Why be difficult, when with just a little bit more effort, you can be absolutely and perfectly impossible.
2. Sharks hug with their mouth.
3. The Zombies are coming! They're hungry for brains! Don't worry, you're safe.
4. My mind works like lightening...One brilliant flash and it's gone.
5. We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
6. If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
7. When life gives lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
8. HELP!! I got lost in my mind, it was uncharted territory...
9. I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
10. The only way for people to meet your standards, is for you to lower them, a lot.
11. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
12: A computer once beat me at chess, but was no match for me at boxing.
13. think I am sarcastic? Watch me pretend to care!
14. To fail you have to try. To try you have to fail first to start again.
15. Do I know Sarcasm? Why yes, he's my best friend. I call him Snarky for short...
16. I'm not crazy! The voices tell me I am entirely sane…
17. Your just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
18. Tact is for people who aren’t witty enough to use sarcasm.
19. “I’d insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn’t understand and if I tried to explain it to you, your brain might implode from information overload.”
20. silence is golden. duct tape is silver.
21. When life give you lemons, throw them back at life and steal the oranges you asked for
22. It doesn’t matter what it is, it’s automatically cool if it glows in the dark!
23. I have the cupcake I MAKE THE RULES!
24. I got attacked by a giant screaming rainbow... but it turns out it was just technical difficulties
25. Never go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge :)
26. IN CASE OF EMERGENCIES: run like hell!
27. It takes real skill to trip over a flat surface
28. I didn't hit you, I simply high-fived your face...
29. The road to success is always under construction
30. I'm not deaf, I'm just ignoring you!
31. Procrastinators UNITE...tomorrow... Maybe... When's the deadline? :P
32. WARNING: do not set self on fire
33. DRINK COFFEE! Do Dumb Things Faster with More Energy!
34. I trip up the stairs :D
35. Pickles are cucmbers soaked in evil
36. If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button!
37. Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery
38. I am a bomb technician - If you see me running try to keep up (Good luck with that."
39. PRIVATE PROPERTY: If you can read this, you are within range
40. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils (Yep.)
41. Life sucks, and then you die.
42. You can't help stupid; you can however, mitigate the damage stupid causes.
Normal 0 21 false false false HU X-NONE X-NONE
Normal 0 21 false false false HU X-NONE X-NONE
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Everyone has a photographic memory... some just don't have film.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic...
Whoever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Whoever says 'as easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried to.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
"We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police do."
"God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made woman." - Adela Rodgers St. Johns
"Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door,"
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
OMZ! THE RAIN'S WET!
I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
God made men first, then he had a better idea!
Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
"I reject your reality and substitute my own."-Adam Savage
I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
Boys in books are just...Better!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
Normal 0 21 false false false HU X-NONE X-NONE
When you rearrange the letters:
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
It takes 34 muscles to frown
34 muscles to smile
and 4 muscles to stick up your middle finger and say "Bite Me!"
Here's another one but not so appropriate...
Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.
Remember, it only takes 42 muscles to frown But,
it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm
and bitch slap that mother fucker across the face.