Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Lord of the Rings.
Hi, I'm arwenraven,
I've been reading stories on here for about a year now and I finally got my act together and got an account. In particular the Harry Potter Archives.
In terms of what I write, I will try not to abandon a story, Merlin knows abandoned stories are annoying but there may be times where I just can't finish a story. I write in strange ways, I will write crazy amounts in a short period, (my record is 6000 in a day and 30,000 in a week) and then not write for several months. I can't write when I am not in the mood and that mood tends to strike in odd intervals.
My main policies are these,
- I will try to update regularly (probably fortnightly so I can spin out periods of industry into the months I don't write)
- I don't write slash, (homosexuality is fine, it just isn't something I find easy to write)
- I will support both H/Hr and H/G they just have to be written differently
- I will put up notification if a story gets abandoned
- I don't mind criticism but flames will be deleted
Now that's dealt with there is just one other issue, I'm not dyslexic but I do have problems with spelling and grammer, I will endeavour to get it right (and use spell check) but please excuse the odd mistake.