Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Interests-watching anime,eating ramen, playing on my Wii, Youtube videos, reading/writing, listening to music.
Favorite Anime(s)- Naruto(Shippuden), Ouran High School Host Club,Death Note,D-Gray Man,Full Metal Alchemist(and Brotherhood), Black Butler, Attack on titan, Blue Exorcist, Durarara!!, Fairy Tale
Favorite Series-Harry potter,Maximum ride,Daniel X,The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure, Divergent, Insurgent.
I Ship- Sasori/Deidara, Itachi/Deidara, Itachi/Sasuke, Sasuke/Naruto, Deidara/Sasuke(Naruto). Ciel/Sebastian, Ciel/Alois(Black Butler). Marshall lee/Prince Gumball, Marshall lee/Fionna(Adventure time). Shizuo/Izaya(Durarara!!). Gray/Natsu(Fairy Tale).
Favorite Shows-Chowder, Flapjack, Fosters home for imaginary friends, The legend of Korra, NCIS, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Avatar the last airbender.
Favorite Movies- Harry potter movies, Toy story (1,2 and 3), All of the Ice Age movies, Elf, National Treasure(1 and 2), The Omen, To kill a mockingbird, The Hunger Games, Soul Surfer, Sherlock Holmes; A game of shadows, The Avengers, All Iron man movies, All Naruto movies(except for The Stone of Gelel), Mama, The woman in black.
Favorite color? Red
Favorite animal? i Hate crows -_-
1. My parents are very religious but Im not. They are both also homophobes which I hate. Most of my friends are gay (guys and girls), and I love them :3
2. I love yaoi!!! Ive never read a yuri before. I ship SasuNaru soo hard ;D
3. I can be very aggresive. only if you get on my bad side...or if you decide to be a stuck up douche bag. Once you get to know me i guess i can be pretty cool, i seem uncaring at times because sometimes i honestly dont give a fuck about anything.
4.I felt like an outcast in elementary school. I didn't make very many friends. I met my best friend in 5th grade and now were both sophomores in high school. In 6th grade I'm pretty sure i looked like a little kid..and that's all i was. When i got into high school i stuck close to my friends and made new friends in almost all of my classes. Freshman year was pretty scary at first, but thank god it's over.
5. Honestly..i feel older than 15. I remember one of my friends, who was a Junior, said she kept thinking i was a sophomore because i acted much more mature than most of the freshmen.
6. I have a sister who is one year younger than me, a brother who's..somewhere in his 20's, and an older sister who's i don't know how old because I've never met her. She left our family when i was a baby. My dad told me she would steal our moms clothes, steal money from me and my younger sister. I don't know her nor do I want to. I looked a lot like her as a baby. My brother still lives close and comes by. My sister looks like him. We all have different moms. weird. i know. Me and my younger sister have the same mom. My older brother has a different mom, and my older sisters mom passed away. We all have the same dad though.
7. I have a dog - Shes a blonde labrador retriever. Her names belle. I don't know why but i used to be scared of her when she was a puppy XD
8.Don't take pity on me just because i say this. My grandma and grandpa were two of my favorite people. My grandpa got diagnosed with cancer and died a few years later.When we went to his memorial...i didn't cry, i hate crying in public. I remember i was still in elementary school, my mom came in to wake us up...she told us he died in his sleep. We stayed home from school. Then..my grandma was diagnosed with cancer. When we were going to her house i asked my mom "Why?" she said "This might be the last time you see her." I remember waking up one morning and my sister was sitting on the couch, sniffling. I sat at the counter and my dad came in he said "..Grandma died last night.." My two favorite people..gone. Just like that.
Sorry if you got bored reading about my life. Don't like it? Leave. Thanks to everyone who favorites and reviews my stories! -Sasuke chan
Unsafe External Link