Author has written 7 stories for Wreck-It Ralph, Men In Black, and Dan Vs..
My Youtube account:
Hello There. I am MissILoveMovies. As you can probably guess I'm a girl who loves movies. My mascot is a green dog named Katie Canine. I also like copy and pasting things into my profile. I'm also a feminist.
Copy and Paste if you think Wreck-it Ralph should have a sequel
If you are one of the people who think the movie Bolt needs a sequel, copy this onto your profile.
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in ur profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are not sure if you find these 'copy and paste things' annoying or if you love them, copy and paste this on your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If you've ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support the "Make Edward change Bella into a vampire" club, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have AACIBD Addicted to All Cullens Including Bella Disorder copy and paste this into your profile. (Well addicted is a strong word, I really like them)
If you think Jacob should just stay a friend and have a happy ending copy and paste this into your profile.
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and liposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am a Christian who supports LGBT rights.
Unsafe External Link