Age: None of your business
Hair Color: Dark Brown, almost black
Eye Color: Green
Fav Animal(s): panda, cat
Fav Food: spaghetti
Fav Book Series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Kane Chronicles, The Heroes of Olympus, The Divergent Trilogy, Maximum Ride The Infernal Devices, and The Mortal Instruments.
Fav Shows: Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, RWBY(for those of you that have no clue what this is: http:///show/rwby)
Try this out then send the link to someone you know to see if they fell for it: http:///image/forum/174000/174886_1346286073031_full.jpg
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS WHEN:
1) You buy everything you see with an owl or trident on it. (Maybe...)
2) You yell "Burrito Fight!" whenever you're in a Mexican restaurant. (I've done that before... It totally works!)
3) You checked to make sure your vice-principal doesn't have a tail. (I think I saw mine eat a tin can last week)
4) You know which pages the good parts are on. (Totally)
5) You suddenly hate thunderstorms. (Nope. I love them honestly. Very calming.)
6) You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear. (Or something else)
7) You started calling your dog Mrs. O'Leary.
8) You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
9) You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
10) You have a plan to get out of school early in the fall of 2012 so you can buy Mark of Athena, read it, and still have time to do your homework. (Was grounded for a few weeks for doing so but oh so worth it)
11) You ask the cashier at the store if they stock Mythomagic cards.
12) You start doing pro/con lists in your head. During Math. When you're supposed to be taking notes.
13) You start spelling character names out of your spelling words. (Maybe..)
14) You start loving blue plastic hairbrushes and anyone who wields them.
15) Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
16) You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue. (Good idea!)
17) You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven't read it.
18) The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, "Have you read PJO?"
19) On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
20) You yell "Mizzenmast!" whenever you enter a boat. (I know 5 people that do this)
21) You dream about PJO every night. (Maybe...)
22) You curse a god/goddess a lot (Oh Zeus is one I use a lot)
23) You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room or on your PC
24) You know PJO better then most sane people (ME!)
25) You have links to every great PJO site (Fan sites included)
26) You add things to the list every day (Or week, or minute)
27) You know what you would do if you were Percy.
28) You argue with your friends about if Nico should turn evil or not
29) At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future
30) You wish you could find a rainbow to see if Iris messages work (Totally)
31) For April Fools, you put a piece of paper over a card/cards and told your friends that they were Myth-O-Magic cards and they understood
32) Your friends all have a godly parent, and so do you, and your family, and your extended family, and your far, far, far away cuzs'
33) You are trying to learn Greek (Try? I know it already)
34) You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip
35) Every language you know is some form of Ancient Greek.
36) You shriek every time you see a guy with black hair and green eyes (*sighs dreamily* I wish...)
37) You have an instant crush on Nico (Not me!)
38) You have an instant crush on Percy (I use to... Don't judge me!)
39) You have a HUGE crush on a PJO character (Maybe...)
40) You just have to research more about greek mythology (Knew it before I even started reading the books)
41) You call up the CampHalf Blood number in LT (My brother did that... Idiot)
42) You yell at Percy for being such an idiot some times (I do it all the time)
43) You learn Latin
44) You have taken every test you can find about what godly parent you would/do/should have
45) Your friends (At least one), think you are obsessed with PJO, and you agree
46) A friend (or more), think you should start taking pills and/or going to a mental doctor, because you are so obsessed
47) You're nodding and smiling when you read this
48) There's a thunderstorm going on and you scream, "CALM DOWN, ZEUS!" (For me more like, "WILL YOU SHUT THE F*CK UP ALREADY, ZEUS?!")
49) Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
50) When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
51) You burn food to see if it smells good.
52) You see an owl, you go, "Hi Athena!"
53) You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn't The Princess Andromeda…
54) You sometimes try to control water. (Maybe… Hey don't judge me!)
55) You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
56) You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood's address.
57) Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
58) You yell "Annabeth!" every time you see a NY Yankees hat.
59) You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
60) Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp Half-Blood shirt.
61) Recite lines randomly from the books. (Caught myself doing this MANY times)
62) When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
63) Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
64) You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
65) You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
66) You have dreams about PJO characters/events.
67) You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
68) That every time you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
69) In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
70) You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
71) When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
72) You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
73) You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies.
74) You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer. (Whenever I am able to)
75) You give all your siblings godly parents. (Little brother=Ares, Little sister=Hermes or maybe Aphrodite because that girl cares more about how she looks than anyone else in my house)
76) You call the "Ares kids", or school bullies, Martians. (Totally XD)
77) You quiz fellow fans on the minor gods and win. (I quiz them on ALL the gods and STILL win!)
78) You imagine the gods alone, and what they really do on the Superbowl. (Yeah... Still trying to clear that image out of my head)
79) Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession. (Yeah... Good luck with that.)
80) You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head.
81) You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, tLO, HoO, TLH, SoN, MoA, HOO or PJO and use it in conversations.
82) You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
83) When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters. (Almost did that with my last boyfriend. Then I found out who he's dating now. Poor guy)
84) You go to the empire state building and ask for the 600th floor. When the dude at the desk looks at you weird, you announce that you're a demigod.
85) You curse out the gods when something bad happens.
86) You claim that you are a demigod and need to go to Camp in New York.
87) You go to New York and ask for a man named Chiron and that you need to go with him.
88) You look for a Latin teacher that is in a wheelchair and loves to throw Greek field days.
89) You try to find Rachel and ask her for a prophecy.
90) Every time a major water storm or earthquake happens, you scream at Poseidon
91) Every time something or someone dies that you are close to, you blame Hades.
92) You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
93) Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case…
94) You're on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
95) You're in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won't blast you out of the air.
96) You go to Aunty Em's and say you're camera shy.
97) You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you. (Actually I say, "Well it's about time, Aphrodite.")
98) When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos. (No, I always blame Khione and the deep, dark, icy void that is her soul.)
99) You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies.
100) Every time you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armor.
101) You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
102) Whenever your Internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
103) You pray to Athena when you don't study for a math test.
104) And when you flunk the test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth. (Oh gods, just MOVE ON ALREADY! Percabeth is FOREVER!!!!!)
105) You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
106) When someone gets married, you say: "I hope you shall not anger Hera" (I did that once... Didn't really help much at all.)
107) You cried when you finished TLO, TLH, SoN and MoA. (So many cliffhangers...*Screams like a crazy fangirl, foams from the mouth then passes out*)
108) You eat, sleep, and breathe Percabeth. (And Thalico, Kataang, Makorra, ect...)
109) Every school book you own has PJO stuff scribbled on each page. (Hey, there were worst things written in them already.)
110) You own homemade replicas of things from the series. (Sorta... 50% of them I made myself. The other half I bought online. Don't judge me.)
111) You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood. (Honestly what crazy PJO fan wouldn't want to go there?)
112) You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address. (Maybe...)
113) You make a list of characters never to anger and why.
114) When someone dies, you give them a sack of red rubber balls for Cerberus.
115) You think George Bush is a son of Ares. (There's no other explanation...)
Some of these ideas I got from one of my beloved fans: Kurlycrazykat. You rock!!!!
You Know You're A Crazy Fan Girl When:
1) Your computer wallpaper is your favorite character, as is your screensaver, phone background, IM picture, Facebook picture, ect...
2) Your friends avoid mentioning anything to do with your fandom around you through fear of it setting you off on a stupendous rant.
3) You always find a way to base your class project off of your fandom. (I made a model of Mt. Olympus in the sixth grade... Don't judge me.)
4) Taking notes during class suddenly turns into doodling pictures of your favorite characters. (What? Like you wouldn't to escape boredom.)
5) There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a life-size cutout of your favorite character.
6) You care more about your favorite actor and/or character than you do your actual boyfriend.
7) The tiniest thing remotely related to your fandom excites you.
8) You don't understand why people hate the character you love.
9) There will never, EVER, be enough fanfiction.
10) You watch a serious film featuring your favorite actor and you giggle all the way through.
11) You think about you fandom/fanship everyday, all the time; every hour, every minute, every second, ect...
12) You find yourself continuously writing your favorite fandom couple's nickname all over your paper. During class. When you're supposed to be taking notes.
13) You tend to quote stuff from your fandom on a regular basis
14) You constantly wear something of your favorite fandom character
15) You can relate ANYTHING to your fandom(s)
16) You are so in love with a fictional character that it is impossible for you to have a functional real life relationship.
17) You write fanfictions constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
18) You lash out verbally and sometimes physically if anyone dares to make any kind of negative remark about your fandoms. (Maybe...)
REASONS WHY I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
26. My mother taught me about SELF-IMAGE. (Yeah, I couldn't think of another word that describes this little piece of wisdom from my mom.)
"Get a hair cut! You look like a hoodlum!"
My best friend Amber told me about these. I just had to add them. They're hilarious!!! And very, very, very true. (Guilty as charged.)
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy Whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth Whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature For Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron Whenever I see a sign that says ''Free Pony Ride''
I promise to remember Tyson Whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia Whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse Whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca Whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico Whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe Whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel Whenever a limo passes my car
I promise to remember the gods and remember what they do I do this for my love for them and it will ALWAYS be renewed
Yes I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go
Now swear it on the River Styx!
A poem by: Kurlycrazykat
Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus.
Electricity. That's what will shock you if you mess with Thalia Grace.
Riptide. Percy's lethal ballpoint pen.
Clarisse. That's who will go after you if you beat her in a battle. (And you don't want an angry Clarisse. It's bad enough when she's not angry.)
Yellow duffle bags. Helped Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth.
Jason Grace. Thalia's "lost" little brother.
Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend and official architect of Olympus.
Chiron. Trainer of heroes.
Kaleidoscope. What Piper's eyes look like to Jason.
Son of Neptune. The book we can't wait for.
Olympus. Home of the gods.
Nemesis. Ethan's mother. Don't worry, she's getting her revenge on his death.
Atlas. Zoe's father.
Never back down. The phrase that reminds me of TLO.
Dionysus. The god of wine. (More like the god of Diet Coke.)
Thalia Grace. Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Zeus.
Hephaestus. The father of our favorite fire boy. ;)
Empathy link. What Grover and Percy have. Saved Grover's life a couple of times.
Officers. The immortal skeletons dressed up as officers.
Lupa. The she-wolf we all want to know about.
Morpheus. The gods of dreams. Put NYC asleep during TLO.
Persephone. The kidnapped wife of Hades. Believes every hero is brave and wants to give them a chance.
Ichor. The blood of the gods.
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. Has hunters, including Thalia.
Nothing lasts forever. Even the gods.
Switched. Percy and Jason are switched. Jason at CHB, Percy at Legion Camp.
A Friend To Remember
I remember the day we met,
When I was in the seventh grade,
You asked me if I thought punk rock,
Was all the rage
Before we knew it,
We became best friends
And we vowed that our friendship,
Would never come to an end
But then, the day after Thanksgiving,
as you were crossing the street
A speeding car came out of nowhere,
And knocked you off your feet
That was the day my world came to an end,
The day I lost my best friend
Every night since your death,
I laid awake, trying to count sheep
Knowing That you'll never again wake,
From you endless sleep
But do not worry about me,
When we do forever part
I will always keep you with me,
Forever inside my heart
A tribute to my best friend from Orange Grove Middle Magnet School of the Arts:
A daughter of Hades with a heart of gold,
And a really awesome friend.
January 12, 1997 - November 23, 2012
We Miss You!
|Focus:||General: All Categories|