Author has written 11 stories for Digimon, Harry Potter, Pokémon, Merlin, Naruto, and KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World.
"Anyone can write a story in which things happen. Every Fanfiction ever is things that happen. But good stories are stories in which things happen, where you care about what happened." - Frustrated Jacob, 2016
Update 2018-10-03: Having spent the last few years only writing sporadically, I feel like I've lost my touch. In an attempt to remedy this, I've decided to just start from the beginning and have posted a spontaneous story, a Naruto and Konosuba crossover, that I hope will help me find my way back to structured writing. I still have all my notes from other projects I've tried to start over the years, but they will be on the back-burner until I feel like I'm good enough to make them justice.
Anime I've watched (to varying degrees): One Piece, Naruto ("Original" and "Shippuden"), Sword Art Online (1 and 2), Pokemon ("Indigo League" up to "Adventures in Unova and Beyond"), Yu-Gi-Oh ("Original" and "GX"), Digimon ("Adventure" up to "Savers/Data Squad"), Kono Subarashii no Shukufuku Wo, Re:Zero, Isekai Wa Smartphone
Manga I've read (to varying degrees): One Piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach
Books I've enjoyed (to varying degrees): Harry Potter ("Philosopher's Stone" up to "Cursed Child"), Ranger's Apprentice ("The Ruins of Gorlan" up to "The Emperor of Nihon-Ja"), Lord of the Rings ("The Fellowship of the Ring" up to "The Return of the King"), Chronicles of Narnia ("The Witch and the Lion"), The Darkest Age ("The Coming of Dragons" up to "The Circle of Stone"), Twilight ("Twilight")
Movies I've watched: Star Wars ("The Phantom Menace" up to "The Last Jedi"), Harry Potter ("The Philosopher's Stone" up to "Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them"), Twilight ("Twilight" up to "Breaking Dawn Part 2"), X-Men ("The Movie" up to "Days of Future's Past, NOT including "The Wolverine")
Games I've played (and still do): The Elder Scrolls ("Skyrim"), Fire Emblem ("Awakening", "Fates" and "Echoes"), Kingdom Hearts ("Original" up to "Dream Drop Distance", NOT including "Re:Coded"), Pokemon ("Red/Blue/Green" up to "Sun/Moon"), Call of Duty ("Modern Warfare" up to "Black Ops II")
"A Great Warrior, you say? War does not make one 'great'!" - Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
"The people didn't respect him because he became Hokage. He became Hokage because the people respected him." - Itachi Uchiha, Naruto Shippuden
"When dark times approach, there is always a choice. The choice between doing what is right, and what is easy." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
"We've lost a lot and nothing gained. But even this, is a step forward! The war came, and now it's over. No one can undo that which has already been done! Rise above this tragedy, and live!" - Nefertari Cobra, One Piece
"If I can't do this here and now, perhaps I'll never be able to do it. You have to face yourself before you're ready to face your enemy." - Taichi Yagami, Digimon Adventure
"In this world, those who break the rules are trash. But those who do not care for their friends, are even worse than trash. And if I'm going to be trash anyway, then I'd rather break the rules!" - Obito Uchiha, Naruto Shippuden
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all these things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." - Darth Malak, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
"Power? Let me tell you about power! It comes at a price, and it's almost always too high!" - Cane Marko, X-men Destiny
- Songs: "Lullaby" by Nickelback, "Demons" by Imagine Dragons, "Butterfly" by Kouji Wada, "Sing me to Sleep" by Alan Walker, "Overfly (English Cover)" by AmaLee
- Anime Characters: Itachi Uchiha ("Naruto"), Portgas D. Ace ("One Piece"), Naruto Uzumaki ("Naruto"), Hikari Yagami ("Digimon Adventure"), Yuuki Konno ("Sword Art Online"), Daisuke Motomiya ("Digimon Adventure 02")
- Game Characters: Lucina ("Fire Emblem Awakening"), Xion ("Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days"), Serana ("The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard"), Caius Ballad ("Final Fantasy XIII-2"), Kira Carsen ("Star Wars: The Old Republic"), Roxas ("Kingdom Hearts II"), Flora ("Fire Emblem Fates")
- General Pairings:
1. Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley: I like this pairing because, in the books, both characters showed a very prominent character growth. They also got a lot of things in common, including their fascination for Quidditch, and Ginny is one of the few characters in the books who can relate to Harry's connection to Voldemort in some way. Their romance was very stiff in the movies, but when I was reading the books, Ginny was slowly eased into the spotlight during the 5th book until eventually, she became a central part of Harry's interests in the 6th book. Well done, Rowling. Well done!
2. Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga: NaruHina was amongst my favorite pairings from the moment I began following Naruto. Unlike the above-mentioned pairing, however, I am not entirely happy with how Kishimoto handled it. After the Invasion of Pain arc, when Hinata confessed her love for Naruto, I would've liked to at least see Naruto ponder the implications of what that meant. And also, 2 years passed after the war and Naruto just went on with his life as if nothing had happened, and Hinata did the same. But despite that, I am still happy that they ended up together.
3. Daisuke Motomiya and Hikari Yagami: I grew up with Digimon Adventure 02, and I always found it endearing how Daisuke/Davis constantly attempted to get Hikari/Kari's attention. While it certainly was just a silly crush, to begin with, I think that by the end of the series it had become something more. While I can understand why Kari kept him at arm's length, I am of the belief that had she just given him a serious chance, they could've become a very happy couple.
4. Naruto Uzumaki and Sakura Haruno: Unlike the more extreme NaruHina-fans, I am not against NaruSaku. I feel like Naruto and Sakura's relationship was developed in a better way than Naruto's and Hinata's relationship, though that can be downplayed to the fact that Sakura, being the main female protagonist, got a lot more screentime than Hinata did. Also, as adorable as Sarada is, I do not like the fact that Sakura ended up with Sasuke. It just doesn't sit well with me that she married someone who tried to kill her, more than once on top of that.
5. Kazuto Kirigaya and Rika Shinozaki: I really liked Kirito and Asuna when I first watched SAO, but have since kind of lost my interest in it. During the later seasons, Asuna kind of just fades into the background. While Lisbeth's romantic interest in Kirito certainly was rushed in the anime, at the very least she remained her own character throughout the series, unlike Asuna who would suffer from "Perfect Waifu Syndrome". For me, it is really a toss-up between Lisbeth and Sinon for Kirito, but I think I like Lisbeth a bit more.
*All of the above-mentioned pairings are my favorites in the context of their canon appearance and interactions. There are plenty of other pairings that I enjoy reading here on fanfiction, but those are all based off characteristics that aren't canon to their original franchise. I am not downplaying those pairings, but it's hard to measure those pairings since they aren't based on any canon-interactions.
|Community:||Bonds and Love|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|