Author has written 56 stories for Harry Potter, Fairy Tail, Lord of the Rings, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Frozen.
Jessie Brown 4
This is my RP site for Harry Potter fans.
Blog Of A Fiction Writer
DEVIANTART! Check it out: http://may-reach.deviantart.com/
I created a Facebook page as well, you can gain story updates there and such: https://www.facebook.com/pages/May-Reach/228931827231303
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange.
Questions Sent in by Readers:
- Are you in school still? Yes.
- If you work, what do you do? I currently work for a lawn care service which does some landscaping as well.
- What is your favorite harry potter book? This is such a tricky question, I would have to say Prisoner of Azkaban though. Right before all the crap goes down it's such a thrilling book and the movie was amazing as well. ;) Otherwise it'd be Tales of Beedle the Bard because Dumbledore's commentary is just so hilarious.
- Who is your favorite band? I always struggle with this one as well, so here are a few: Imagine Dragons, Little Mix, One Direction, The Wanted, Girls Generation, Big Time Rush, Hunter Hayes (does he count?)
- What is your favorite song from your favorite band? I'll do one or two... from each of the bands listed above. It's Time, Wings or DNA, Back For You, Chasing the Sun or Heart Vacancy, Gee or The Boys, 24/7 or Like Nobody's Around, I Want Crazy.
- How did you come up with this story? (referring to "Coma's and Karaoke") I don't really remember. I think I was reading a fanfic where the characters went to a Karaoke club or something similar and I was suddenly struck with this idea. My ideas come from all over the place I can't really just say since things usually build up before I formulate a complete idea.
- Besides Fred and Hermione what other fan couple is the best? Ooh, fan couple. If you said a canon couple I could tell you right away, but now I have to think... lol... um... I used to like Dramione, but I also like Ron/Luna. Although I read a fic where it was George/Luna and I liked that pairing too.
- Do you prefer the hp books or the movies? Books of course! The books have so much more depth and detail with so many hidden secrets. I love connecting something which takes place in the first book to and event which takes place in the seventh because I just feel this mind=blown status.
- What is your favorite color? Purple, Red, and Black.
- How old are you? 22
- What else do you do besides writing? I like to draw, I have a deviantart which I just added a drawing of Fred and George, also have one of Nagini and the Sword of Gryffindor. Link is up at the top of my profile. I watch movies, play video games, listen to music, school, camping, fishing, I used to play the piano. I do a lot of Reading. I finished Divergent recently and have the second book on hold at the Library. Tobias!!!!!
- What do you plan on doing after school? Once I'm out of school with my major in English I'm going to become a Book Editor. I love to edit people's grammar and read so I figure there's no better job for me. :)
- What is the kind of music you like? I like Country, Pop, and Rock. I'm very particular about my music.
- What music inspires you? Every kind of music inspires me in some way. Though it's more likely the new pop songs, but I've had a few OLD country songs inspire me as well. I listen to a lot of pop while I'm writing. :) Especially the get up and dance music like Big Time Rush and Girls Generation.
- Where did you get the idea for this type of fanfic? (referring to "Demons") I really wanted to write a story about my favorite Dragon Slayer Couples. I was still in school at the time, I'm on summer break now, and I was drafting out several ideas in my notebook. I was really new to Fairy Tail, only around episode 50 at the time. I have a notebook with a whole bunch of Fairy Tail FanFiction in it, it has about ten stories: started, in process, and completed which I just haven't had time to type up. I was reading a few FanFics at the time and a bit confused about what I was reading because I hadn't finished the series at the time. I was also new to the band Imagine Dragons and their name just reminded me of the Dragon Slayers. I was listening to "Demons" on my iHEARTRadio app and I was like, this song is amazing. It was then I was struck with the idea of writing various one-shots (which could connect in some way) off of a song. I'd seen several people do it before and I had always wanted to try it but I just had never had the right opportunity. I struck the Edolas arc soon after and then Tenroujima and I just had to write this story. I began drafting it into my notebook and it was one of the few which traveled to my computer. I'm working on another one in my notebook but I'm only 100 words in.
- What's up with the song lists at the bottom of the chapters? I decided I would start listing what songs I was listening to while I wrote the chapter. Just in case you guys are curious to see what inspires me and if you want some new music. :)
- How did you start writing? I started writing when I was in Elementary school. We had to write stories for class as assignments and I would always come up with elaborate plot lines which I thought were amazing and then I'd write the story. A few years back I found one of them and I remember the plot line and every detail I had made in my head. I got excited and read the story in about five minutes. It sucked. lol
- What made you want to write? I was always read to when I was little. My mom and I read the same books and I constantly read which makes me want to write more and possibly become a published author one day. When I was little I read a Magic Treehouse Book in one day, it took me a whole day but I read it out loud to my mom and I finished it in one day! I was so excited, now I finish books 100 times the size of the Magic Treehouse in a few hours. Good times, good times.
- Do you consider yourself a good writer? I consider myself to be a good writer, I don't know what other's consider me. (Thank you for the compliment by the way, person who asked this question) I've found several author's I enjoy on FanFiction and I think I rank with them, but their stories always have over 800 reviews and such and then I get all depressed again. I guess not every good author is popular with their work. I hope to become a better author and I know the longer I spend writing the better I get. I read an article once about teenage writers and it said they suck, which I really don't believe. I was a good author as a teenager, I'm better now, but it really makes you take a hit on your self esteem. I think I'm a better writer when I'm writing a story from my own mind (not FanFiction) in all honesty, because it's a world I'm creating, not one which has already been drawn out for the readers. If you want to see one of my works, you can read it on my Wattpad. Link is at the top of my profile. I do make mistakes though, as every author does. No one can be perfect, I only try my best.
Harry Potter Ships:
Fremione (Fred/Hermione), Nuna (Neville/Luna), Dramione (Draco/Hermione), Hinny (Harry/Ginny), Jily (James and Lily): when James is around, Snily (Severus Snape/Lily): When James isn't around, Gelina (George/Angelina), Ronks (Remus/Tonks), Marthur (Molly/Arthur), Runa (Ron/Luna), Scorose (Scorpius/Rose), Romione (Ron/Hermione), Tediore (Teddy/Victoire), Guna (George/Luna), Charne (Charlie/Hermione), Perdry (Percy/Audrey)
Fairy Tail Ships: (Names based off the Fairy Tail Wiki)
Natsu x Lucy, Gajeel x Levy, Gray x Juvia, Jellal x Erza, Happy x Carla, Laxus x Lisanna, Freed x Mira, Bickslow x Laki, Elfman x Evergreen, Bisca x Alzack, Romeo x Wendy, Macao x Cana, Loke x Aries, Scorpio x Aquarius
DURING SCHOOL I DO NOT HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS SUMMER. School runs from August to June.
1. Coma's and Karaoke- Hiatus
2. I Love You because I'm a Veela- COMPLETED
3. Boyfriend- COMPLETED
4. Lily's Revenge
5. Misspelled Love- COMPLETED
6. Saving Grace or Granger- COMPLETED
7. The Battle for Lily- COMPLETED
8. The Meeting- COMPLETED
9. The Twin Clause- COMPLETED
10. The Twin Exchange Monthly Challenges
11. Veritaserum- COMPLETED
12. Albus Severus Potter, You Are In So Much Trouble- COMPLETED
13. Kisses in Deserted Classrooms- COMPLETED
14. Lonely Lucy
16. 12 Days of Christmas- COMPLETED
17. Just Be Yourself- COMPLETED
18. Meeting the Future Twist- COMPLETED
19. Meet the Computer
20. I'm Only In It For The Love
21. The Weasley Games
22. George and Romulus Weasley: Year One
23. Potter Family Memories
24. The Marauders Watch Potter Family Memories
25. Hogwarts Watches Potter Family Memories
26. Get Up
27. The Marauders the Forbidden Forest (Mirror Story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9537217/1/The-Marauders-and-the-Forbidden-Forest)
28. Evans and Quidditch
29. The Proposal- COMPLETED
30. The New Fellowship
31. Unwashable Stains- COMPLETED
32. Denial and Deception- COMPLETED
33. Once Upon A Time
34. Bad Idea- COMPLETED
35. The Lord of the Rings by Jessie Brown and Cassidy Evans- COMPLETED
36. Through the Seeing Stone by May Waters, Jessie Brown, and Ruby Pool
37. The New Airbender
38. Christmas Lights- COMPLETED
39. Where Are You Christmas- COMPLETED
40. The Two Towers by Jessie Brown and Cassidy Evans- COMPLETED
41. Let It Snow- COMPLETED
42. Santa Baby- COMPLETED
43. All I Want For Christmas Is You- COMPLETED
44. All I Want For Christmas Is You: Lord of the Rings- COMPLETED
45. The Return of the King by Jessie Brown and Cassidy Evans- COMPLETED
46. Baby It's Cold Outside- COMPLETED
47. Last Christmas- COMPLETED
48. I'll Be Home For Christmas- COMPLETED
49. Please Come Home For Christmas- COMPLETED
50. White Christmas- COMPLETED
51. Frozen: Crossover
52. The Red Black
53. The Life and Lies of Lily and James Potter
54. Beauty and the Beast