Poll: What should be Link's starter? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Pokémon, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Lord of the Rings.
Hey there! It's SSG (Super Serious Gal) aka Vio.
I'm a gigantic Pokemon fan of both the game and the manga (PokeSpe). My fav game is Pokemon Diamond (my first Pokemon game) and my fav characters are Dia/Pearl (they're too awsome to separate). I am also a fan of The Legend of Zelda, and yet again, of both the game and the manga. My Fav game: TLoZ: Link's Awakening DX. My Fav Manga: Four Swords Adventures. Started lovin Hetalia Axis Powers, adding that in.
Mafia Forums: (that have spots avalible)
My 100 Themes Challenge (Bold and italics mean completed)
1. Introduction- Super Smash Bros.
2. Love- Hetalia - Axis Powers
3. Light- The Legend of Zelda
4. Dark- The Legend of Zelda
5. Seeking Solace--
6. Break Away- Pokemon (manga)
9. Drive- Pokemon (manga)
10. Breathe Again--
17. Blood- Fire Emblem
22. Mother Nature--
24. No Time--
25. Trouble Lurking--
26. Tears- Hetalia - Axis Powers
29. Happiness- Pokemon (game)
30. Under the Rain--
32. Night-Hetalia-Axis Powers
35. Hold My Hand--
36. Fairy Tale- The Lord of the Rings
41. Teamwork- The Legend of Zelda
42. Standing Still--
43. Dying- Pokemon (manga)
44. Two Roads--
46. Family- Hetalia-Axis Powers
50. Breaking the Rules--
52. Deep in Thought--
53. Keeping a Secret--
56. Danger Ahead--
58. Kick in the Head- Pokemon (manga)
59. No Way Out--
63. Do Not Disturb--
67. Playing the Melody--
68. Hero- Hetalia - Axis Powers
70. 67%- The Legend of Zelda
72. Mischief Managed--
73. I Can't--
74. Are You Challenging Me?--
76. Broken Pieces--
81. Pen and Paper--
82. Can You Hear Me?--
84. Out Cold--
86. Seeing Red- Pokemon (manga)
89. Through the Fire--
92. All That I Have--
93. Give Up--
94. Last Hope--
96. In the Storm--
97. Safety First--
If ANYONE wants to submit fanart please PM me.
Thumbs up to those people playing Pottermore! I'm PixieRune21199 (Add me!)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a fire-fighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV. (SOCCER!)
Gory movie's are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports is fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night. (this makes me a guy?)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the colour pink.
You go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheer-leading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewellery. (I forget to)
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I LOVE IT)
You were in gymnastics/dance? (I did both)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up. (an hour! I take like half.)
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
I am a girl though. *frowns* Hey, stop laughing! (I'm looking at you Sapphy and Azul)I know I act like a guy sometimes...
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
For your entertainment, here are some funny quotes:
"Roses are red, Violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?"
"Never say 'Things couldn't get any worse', cause God takes it as a personal challenge"
"There's no I in TEAM, but there's a ME if you jumble it up"
"You, off my planet"
"Well, we always suspected that thinking was dangerous"
"I don't know what's wrong with you, but I'll wager it's hard to pronounce"
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
"Worst excuse for not doing homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from"
"Best excuse for not doing homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from"
"What happens if you get half scared to death twice?"
"A repair shop: WE CAN REPAIR ANYTHING. (PLEASE KNOCK HARD ON THE DOOR- THE BELL DOESN'T WORK)"
"There are two types of pedestrians: the quick and the dead"
"Love your enemies, it'll make them crazy"
"There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and Those who can't"
"When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then just sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
"My mind is like lightening, one brilliant flash, then it's gone"
"Evil beware: we're armed with Waffles"
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
Warning: contains nuts. (but no peas?)
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that jerk upside the head
I am going to put an end to my procrastination problem. . . Tomorrow
You don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.
A day without sunshine is like... night.
When life gives you lemons...
They say love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles.
I've always wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my enemy to go swimming
I'm not lost, I'm exploring.
Hi, my job is to annoy you.
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled . . . now where the heck am I?
I dream of a better tomorrow- where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatible, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Make a man a fire and you can keep him warm for a day, but set a man on fire and you can keep him warm for life.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to blame you.
There's no place like home . . . but Wal-mart's close.
Early to rise, early to bed, makes a man healthy, but socially dead.
Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friends's forehead.
"Cute as a button" Since when are buttons cute?
Why do psychics have to ask for your name?
For every winner, there are dozens of losers. Odds are, you're one of them.
You're not yourself today. I noticed the improvement immediately.
What's this thing you call "Normal"?
You can't argue with all the fools in the world. It's easier to let them have their own way, then trick them when they aren't paying attention.
The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions.
What girls don't seem to know: when a guy acts like he hates you, chances are, he likes you.
Who is this "life" person and where does he get all these lemons?
When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's actually a meteor hurtling toward Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
So many stupid people, so little duct tape.
"Let's eat Grandma!" or "Let's eat, Grandma!" Punctuation saves lives.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject
"A positive attitude might not solve your problems, but it'll annoy people so much, it kinda makes it worth it. . ."
Pluto 1930-2007 R.I.P. Revolve In Peace
Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone might actually clean them?
I get plenty of exercise; jumping to conclusions, pushing my luck, and dodging deadlines.
People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.
did not hit you, I simply high-fived your face.
Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice-cream; which is kinda the same thing.
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
Unsafe External Link