Author has written 9 stories for Supernatural, and Harry Potter.
Hey everyone! :)
Here's a little bit about me. I'm a female and I have curly brown hair with brown eyes, I love to read, write, draw, and listen to music. My favorite books are Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Inheritance Series, anything by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes, and the Alex Rider series. I have a deviantART account (I haven't added any pictures yet) and I listen to just about any kind of music.
My family is super important to me. I don't know what I would do without my mom and younger sister. My sis may get annoying sometimes, but she helps me come up with great ideas for stories, and she's there for me when I need her.
Oh, I almost forgot! ( I tend to do that a lot!) One thing I love writing is poems. I can sit down all day and work on my poetry. I can't guarantee they will be perfect but I still love writing them.
My fave t.v. shows are: Supernatural, Charmed, Spongebob (yes I know it's for younger kids, but I love it!), House, Sherlock, and Once Upon A Time. Also, Doctor Who is one of my top favorite shows now. My friend Ana got me started on it and after one episode I was hooked. It's even more addictive than chocolate!
If you have any questions or story requests, feel free to message me and ask!
Real quick I'd like to list a few of my favorite pairings. From Harry Potter: Snape/Harry, Sirius/Remus, Remus/Harry, Lucius/Harry, Ron/Hermione, Luna/Neville, and Lily/James. In Supernatural: Dean/Cas, Bobby/Ellen, Sam/Gabriel, and Dean/Sam. (Yes, I know that Sam and Dean are brothers, but I like to imagine that they're not.) Sherlock: Obviously John/Sherlock, because really, who doesn't think they're perfect together? Also I love Mycroft/Lestrade.
00.) Randomly list twelve of your favorite Harry Potter characters: 1.Harry Potter 2.Severus Snape 3. Remus Lupin 4. Hermione Granger 5.Draco Malfoy 6.Luna Lovegood 7. Sirius Black 8. Ron Weasley 9.Lily Potter 10.Lucius Malfoy 11. Fred Weasley 12.George Weasley
01.) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Luna/Fred. Yes.
02.)Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Hermione? Um, no. Not really.
03.)What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? George got Ron pregnant?! Wow. That will be one messed up kid! I suppose Mrs. Weasley won't be happy!
04.) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Can you recommend any? There are a lot of good fics about Lily! I just can't remember any right now. lol
05.) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Snape and Luna! No way. Snape would probably kill himself.
06.) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Draco/Lily or Draco/Lucius?! Wow. Um, probably Draco/Lily.
07.) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve shagging? Sirius would of course make fun of Snape and George for the rest of their lives.
08.) Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fanfic. Lucius couldn't help himself. Remus Lupin was just his type: shy, gorgeous, and with a bit of a dangerous side. So he did what any sane Malfoy would do; he seduced the young man.
09.)Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff fanfic? Ron/Harry? Of course there is!
10.) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Christmas at Grimmauld Place.
11.) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? The stress of finding the Horcruxes without Ron was getting to Harry and Hermione, so they helped each other relieve it. (wink wink).
12.) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash? i dont have a friends list :(
13.) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? i dont have a friends list :(
14.) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? i dont have a friends list :(
15.) Would anyone you know write Two/Four/Five? Hmm. Snape/Hermione/Draco? I might.
16.) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? Lucius. His lovers name of course!
17.) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Ron. Easy! Hot Blooded by Foreigner.
18.) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Harry/Luna/George. Warning: Imaginary bunnies, Nargles, pranks, and attacks from Voldemort!
19.) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Lucius/Snape. The old classic: "Hey, Severus. Your bed looks nice. Can I Slytherin?"
20.) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? A fic about Draco, hmm. About four or five weeks ago maybe?
21.) What is Six's super-secret turn-on? Luna loves gingers that have an obsession of dragons.
22.) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober? Fred/Lily. No, because even if she were alive, Lily is faithful to James. (And if she weren't alive, I can't see Fred shagging a rotted corpse.)
23.) If Three and Seven got together, who would top? Remus/Sirius. They are clearly already together, but I'd like to think that they switch it up.
24.) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhapy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you name this fic? One Messed Up Family.
25.) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were together? Sirius/Ron. They are okay, but I've only read one story where that happened.
-Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
1) At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. see if they slow down.
2) Page yourself over the intercom. don't disguise your voice.
3) Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4) Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In"
5) Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6) In the memo field of all your checks, write "for sexual favors"
7) Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy"
8) Dont use any punctuation
9) As often as possible, skip rather than walk .
10) Ask people what sex they are. laugh hysterically after they answer.
11) Specify that your drive-through order is "to go"
12) Sing along at the opera.
13) Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme .
14) Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day .
15) Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16) Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17) When the money comes out of the ATM, scream,"I WON! I WON!"
18) When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19) Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20) Paste this on your profile, it's called therapy.
Hey! Just another quick note. All reviews are welcome, because they help me become a better writer. Please feel free to point out any mistakes. If you write hateful comments about my story though, I'll think about what you said, laugh, and make a large fire with it to roast my s'mores!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
In Remembrance to Severus Snape,
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
In Remembrance to Dobby,
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
Killed by drapery.
I AM IN SIRIUS DENIAL! SIRIUS IS NOT DEAD! AND I WILL NOT LET YOU SAY OTHERWISE! If you too are in Sirius denial then copy and paste this into your profile. Because Denial is not just a river in Egypt -
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.