Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Avengers, Supernatural, Sherlock, Star Trek: 2009, Torchwood, Doctor Who, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
TRUST ME AND CHECK THIS OUT!!!;
My email is email@example.com
I change my profile name often, so be warned.
I will now be documenting them.
I Have Moved my works to Ao3. i will update here also
IMPORTANT!! THE METAL MISCALCULATION IS BEING RE-WRITTEN AND THE FIRST CHAPTER IS CURRENTLY UP ON AO3!!!
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate, marshmallows, and ice cream too)
My fav slash pairings >>>
My OC's from DTWC
Michael's eyes : http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4648/goldeyejpgjpegimage673x.png
Michael himself but imagin him older : http://favim.com/orig/201107/22/beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126.jpg
Gabriel : http://pearlonthesea.weebly.com/uploads/7/7/1/7/7717753/582974202.jpg
The white man said "Coloured people aren't allowed in here."
The black man turned around and looked at the white man. Then he said...
"Listen sir...When i'm born i'm BLACK,"
"When i grew up i was BLACK,"
"When i'm sick i'm BLACK,"
"When i go in the sun i'm BLACK,"
"When i'm cold i'm BLACK,"
"And when i die i'll be BLACK,"
"But you sir...When you were born you were PINK,"
"When you grew up you were WHITE,"
"When you're sick you're GREEN,"
"When you're in the sun you go RED,"
"When you're cold you're BLUE,"
"And when you doe you'll be PURPLE,"
"And you have the nerve to call me coloured?"
A sad little story I saw on somebody else's profile:
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
>He told his friends that it was cool,
>And when he pulled the trigger back,
>It shot with a great, huge crack.
>Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
>I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
>When I went to school that day,
>I never said good-bye.
>I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
>When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
>And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
>Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
>And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
>And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
>And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
>And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
>Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
>Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
>And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
>Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
>But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
>And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
>I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
>Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
>But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
>When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
>please listen to me if you would,
>I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
>I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
>I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
>I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
>But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
>Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
>I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
>And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
"Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how
cold-hearted you really are...
My name is Lucifer
And if you read this
One heartless person
To not be effected
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this into your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
92 percent of the teen population would be dead if Abercrombie and Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8 percent who would be laughing their heads off.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity, repost this one your profile!
The Oath of the Avengers
Raise your right hand and read this oath aloud.
Each white streak that goes through the sky will be Iron Man to me.
No matter what goes on, hope forever will I see.
When the news turns on, I will always look for S.H.I.E.L.D.
When there is work to be done, I'll be out there on the field.
I know now, that it's not smart to prank Clint.
All info for a mission I'll take as a hint.
I'll remember the Captain whenever a punching bag breaks.
I'll stay true to myself, whatever it takes.
In missions I'll fight until we have one.
I'll say son of John when I hear Johnson.
Most important of all, whatever tears us apart, no matter if it's
or some other strange anomaly,
we will stick together, because I've loved the Avengers from the start.
Dear millionaires and billionaires, If you don't have a bookshelf that spins into another room, give me your money because you're spending it wrong.
Friends ask why you're crying. Best friends already have the shovel ready to bury whoever made you cry.
Falls over and everybody stares* "I didn't fall, I just was testing gravity... It still works."
Never annoy a writer. She may put you in a book and kill you. BE WARNED!
My friends are the kind of people who will spend hours trying to drown a fish. But I still love them to death
Basic Definition of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies!)
Unsafe External Link