Poll: Which story should I update? I can't decide! Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Left 4 Dead, Mario, Teen Titans, Wreck-It Ralph, Lego Movie, and Steven Universe.
Hey guys. I sincerely doubt I'll be writing anything fanfiction-wise anymore unless someone requests it? I'm at school all week, work all weekend, doing homework blah blah blah. But! If you actually want to read the rotting stories I keep here, that's fine. The newest story's, what two years old? So don't expect high-quality work, lmao. Anyway, if you want to talk to me for whatever reason, feel free. I check back every now and then. :P Y'all have a good day/night!! (4/12/2017)
So I see a lot of people using their mental disorders as an excuse to be an ass, especially high-functioning autism. I have high-functioning autism and it makes me irritated, so I'd like begin to clear the record by saying that if I have ever come across as angry, rude, spiteful, obnoxious, etc., I sincerely apologize. My disorder is no excuse.
Now, do please understand, because of my autism, I do say things I am not aware is angry, rude, or spiteful. 99.99% of the time, I wasn't aware it came across that way. So help me learn. If I make a rude remark, PM me and, preferably politely (I am human), explain to me that it was rude. I'll drop what I'm doing and begin typing up a 10 page sincere apology. I want to learn how to be a better person. I want to know how to word things so that they don't come across in a negative way. You are not offending/triggering/upsetting me by telling me, "hey, ya done goofed." I want to learn, guys.
This also applies if I overshare or come across as creepy/stalker-ish. I get super-excited sometimes and let my thoughts run wild on the page. Just PM me, and I'll try my best to edit it!
I signed up to be a betareader so if anyone needs me I'll be huddling in my little slice of the Interwebs occasionally. Bloop!
Recommended Stories: (Under Construction)
The Dreamer, by the Blue-eyed Storier. Lego Movie Archive.
8 and a Half Years Later, by Draco Mato. Lego Movie Archive.
The Sharon Shoehorn Show, by Willoryn. Lego Movie Archive.
Box Full of Stories, by Live How You Want To Live. Lego Movie Archive.
Switch, by LegoPyro. Lego Movie Archive.
When there's a Will, by Willoryn. Lego Movie Archive.
It's The Little Things That Count, by Live How You Want To Live. Lego Movie Archive.
The KraGle, by LegoPyro. Lego Movie Archive.
If you would like to roleplay or just talk, PM me! I am very friendly. I don't bite.
Things I will not do during a tornado:
1. I will not make a milkshake with a blender and say, "It's almost like a tornado!"
2. I will not drink my milkshake while my brothers are being sucked up and yelling for help, and reply, "That's nice."
3. I will not attempt to put out the tornado with a fire extingusher.
4. I will not throw a massive tub of glitter into the tornado.
5. I will not imitate the 4th of July by throwing fireworks into the tornado.
6. I will not sit on a couch and play on Minecraft PE while whizzing around in the tornado.
7. I will not attempt to jump to the top of the tornado.
8. I will not throw a blender in the tornado and say, "Well that's ironic."
9. I will not throw my mess into the tornado and yell, "Mum, I finished cleaning the house!"
10. When the tornado comes near, I will not tell an innocent bystander, "After you."
11. I will not chase the tornado barking like a dog.
12. While dressed as a cop, I will not yell at the tornado, "You ran that red light! AND the stop sign!"
13. When the tornado throws a random food-filled grocery bag at me, I will not look up and say, "You forgot my donuts."
14. I will not shoot a shotgun randomly at the tornado.
15. I will not yell, "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" And run into the tornado.
16. I will not steal the tornado's pie.
17. I will not say, "It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, it's just an innocent whirlwind of doom about to throw me to Wal-mart and back."
18. I will not throw Justin Bieber into the tornado. (Only I will >:D)
19. I will not attempt to slice the tornado in half with a katana.
20. I will not throw butter, bread, and jam into the tornado and say, "YEAH TOAST!"
21. I will not throw my brother in to the tornado and curtly say: "Fix it."
22. I will not look up and say, "I wonder if it reaches the clouds?"
23. I will not wonder how Chicken Licken is doing.
24. I will not attempt to patent the tornado for a vacuum cleaner substitute.
25. I will not try to throw my enemies (which are few and far between) into the tornado. I'll actually do it.
26. I will not call the police on the tornado.
27. I will not attempt to fix the town with duct tape.
28. I will not reenact 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.'
29. I will not stroll down to Walmart as if nothing's happening.
30. I will not scream "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE- Hey look, puppy!" There may or may not be a puppy there.
31. I will not ask the tornado to kindly shut up as its' wind noise is distracting while I'm trying to watch TV.
32. I will not look at the clock and say, "It's too early for a destructive windtunnel. I'm going back to sleeping."
33. I will not ask the tornado if it has any spare bucks cause' I had to buy a tornado survival kit.
34. I will not spin around and imitate the tornado.
35. I will not yell, "NO SCHOOL! YAY!!!!!"
36. I will not yell at the tornado, "GET THE HE* OFF MY LAWN!"
37. I will not put on 3D glasses and say, "These graphics are AMAZING."
38. I will not munch on a sandwich while watching people scream and run around.
39. I will not fly in the tornado and say, "I can see my house from here!"
40. I will not wonder if my non-existent job provides me with health insurance.
41. I will not throw a rubber ducky at someone and say, "Jimmy will save you!"
42. I will not sing one of these following songs: "Can't Touch This," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Why Can't We Be Friends," "Coming to Take Me Away," "Sunshine, Lollipops, Rainbows...," or "Tornado."
43. I will not yell at the tornado, "YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS!!!!!"
44. I will not pretend I just had a shower.
45. I will not yell, "GANDOLF/THE DOCTOR/BATMAN/DUMBLEDORE WILL SAVE YOU!"
46. I will not throw a couple of nails and a hammer in the tornado and say I fixed it.
47. I will not tell people all the tornado wants is a hug.
48. I will not throw timed explosives into the tornado.
49. I will not jump into the tornado and scream, "I CAN FLYYYYYY!"
50. I will not yell, "I REGRET NOTHING EXCEPT THIS PART!" And charge into the tornado.
51. I will not say, "That looks like my cousin!"
52. I will not ask Bob the Builder if he can fix it.
53. I will not borrow a megaphone and yell out to a crowd, "Contrary to popular belief, if you run into the tornado, you will be saved!
What’s Your Ancestry?
(x) 1. You have fair hair/blue eyes/a strong build/messy hair/squarish features/large feet or hands.
(x) 2. You like to collect things, especially shiny things.
(x) 3. You love adventuring, especially if it involves a large ship.
() 4. People describe you as simply loving a good time.
() 5. You are a particularly good fighter, or people tend to be a bit intimidated by your size and build.
() 6. You love the sound of metal, or creaking of wood.
() 7. You like to make weapons.
(x) 8. You love the cold.
(x) 9. You hate seeing your friends in danger or hurt, and you see suspicious people near your friends or family as a threat.
(x) 10. You are loud when you talk, you may trip up on your words, or tend to lurch and/or take large strides when you walk.
(x) 1. Shiny things or little things in life amuse you greatly.
(x) 2. You are afraid of new situations or people.
(x)3. While you are curious, some things scare you a lot, such as loud or bright things.
() 4. You are a good hunter.
(x) 5. When cornered by an animal, you pick up the nearest heavy thing and yell.
(x) 6. You are not afraid to embarrass yourself in front of people you know.
(x) 7. You are a good artist.
(x) 8. You love nature.
() 9. The ocean scares you.
() 10. You are unbelievably strong.
(x) 1. You love animals, both for themselves and delicious meat.
(x) 2. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
(x) 3. Tight clothing, such as skinny jeans, feels too constricting.
(x) 4. As a little girl/boy, you would play in mud puddles or dirt and search for bugs or earthworms.
(x) 5. You are a bit stronger than your peers.
() 6. You like to use rakes, shovels, spades, hoes (the tool, not the person,) and/or any other large tool.
() 7. You dislike the cold.
() 8. You have round features, but you may be tall.
() 9. You like large trucks, wagons, or horses.
() 10.You were never really good at math or science.
European Royalty or Higher Society Class:
() 1. You have an assertive/ challenging/ angry/ judgmental attitude.
() 2. You have to be a gentleman or ladylike person, and people who dress or eat a bit/ a lot sloppily disgust you.
(x) 3. People tend to hear your voice amongst others.
() 4. Everything HAS to be perfect.
() 5. You feel stressed a lot, even though you might not have a reason to be.
() 6. You feel flustered or irritated when things don’t go your way, or exactly as you planned.
() 7. You are very calculating, and a good planner.
() 8. You might have a spoiled attitude.
() 9. You expect a lot out of the people around you.
() 10. Your friends don’t have to be like you- as long as they look nice, they’re fine.
(x) 1. You are very open-minded.
(x) 2. You are an optimist.
(x) 3. You don’t disapprove of new ideas- as long as they get the same result.
() 4. You dislike straying away from the end point, or result of where ever you may be going.
(x) 5. New places excite you, but you may feel a little intimidated.
() 6. You are eager to try new things.
() 7. You were always good with maps and angles.
() 8. Estimating is no problem for you.
(x) 9. Even if it’s the best place you’ve ever stayed, you feel an urge to see if you can find somewhere better or more interesting.
(x) 10. You can never turn down a challenge.
(x) 1. While you smile and nod, a little high-pitched voice in the back of your head shrieks, “DESTROY THEM ALL!!!”
(x) 2. Even if you belong to the human race, you find yourself describing them as, ‘the humans.’
() 3. Insanity is your life.
(x) 4. Contrasting colors, like everything else in life, amuse you greatly.
() 5. You can easily pull off the, “I-Am-Evil-Batman-Come-to-Take-Over-and-Destroy-Life-as-You-Know-It” look, but prefer the evil yet adorable fluffy bunny look.
() 6. You enjoy making fun of others, despite the consequences.
(x) 7. ‘Get a job, a wife/husband, and a decent house’ aren’t on your itinerary. ‘Blow up the universe, create a new one, and sit in my lair while plotting how to blow up the one I created five minutes ago’ is.
() 8. You enjoy revenge.
(x) 9. You argue with yourself, and there is a 50/50 chance you will lose.
() 10. You are prone to random bursts of laughter.
Later Cavewoman, huh? This doesn't surprise me much.