Poll: Which story should I update? I can't decide! Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Left 4 Dead, Mario, Teen Titans, Wreck-It Ralph, and Lego Movie.
Hey peoples! My old account, BritishWerewolf259, I can't remember my password to, so yeah... -.- (It's terrible anyway! Don't read it. Really. I will give you a cookie if you don't.) But, I will be continuing the story The Infected Are Changing! Just on this account! Yeah. Awesomeness.
I signed up to be a betareader so if anyone needs me I'll be huddling in my little slice of the Interwebs most Saturdays and and most Sundays, attempting to update my stories. Bloop!
Hello all! I have a novel-in-progress, called Run Wild, and it's going to be part of a trilogy! Whoo! Here's a summary of the first book.
"Four teenage orphans, together since 1st grade and cast out by society, are shocked when the people give them a chance to be heroes- by exploring deep outer space. They find a planet full of intelligent life, and find a family within the six alien races on the planet. But back home and at the planet, a source of trouble arises, and they are chosen to stop it."
The Dreamer, by the Blue-eyed Storier. Lego Movie Archive.
8 and a Half Years Later, by Draco Mato. Lego Movie Archive.
The Sharon Shoehorn Show, by Willoryn. Lego Movie Archive.
Box Full of Stories, by Live How You Want To Live. Lego Movie Archive.
Switch, by LegoPyro. Lego Movie Archive.
When there's a Will, by Willoryn. Lego Movie Archive.
It's The Little Things That Count, by Live How You Want To Live. Lego Movie Archive.
The KraGle, by LegoPyro. Lego Movie Archive.
A Poem/by BritishWaffleSyrup
Roses are red,
Violets should be purple,
I have NO other inspiration for this poem,
Another (sad) Poem/by BritishWaffleSyrup
I had a glass of water,
And it had three ice cubes in it,
And I don't like that number.
Stories I Hope To Write (
Triangle Hunter: A Gravity Falls fanfic, still hashing out the deets. The twins hire a demon hunter to, well, hunt down Bill Cipher, feeling they might as well go on the offensive for once.
If you would like to roleplay or just talk, PM me! I am very friendly. I don't bite, unless you are holding a taco. In which case I shall bite your entire arm off. I'll give it back straight after though. XD (Probably.)
BritishWaffleSyrup's current obsession meter: Mario Universe! And the Lego Movie!!! HOW DOES THIS WORK??? It's an equal balance... :O
Here's my link to my DeviantART account, but I might not have anything for a while (or possibly ever... heh...):
I am a girl, not a boy. Just so ya know! :p
I saw a sandwich on the counter... I wiped a tear in the beautifulness of the moment... and then I ate it.
If you have followed or favorited me as an author (Thank you by the way! :D), and I didn't follow/favorite you back, I AM VERY, VERY SORRY!!!! I'm just really unorganized. I don't hate you, honest!
I forgot to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...Hi. :) Just joking. I am veeeeeery weird. Also I am veeeeeeeeeeery Christian. But I believe that being Christian isn't JUST a religion. It's an awesome relationship with God. And? I'm not afraid to deny it! YAYYYYYYYTACOSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Bwahahaha
RAMBLE TIME *WARNING* Side effects may include utter confusion/laughing hysterically/anything inbetween, a craving for extra cheesy tacos, a trip to the insane asylum (don't ask,) randomly spawning puppies, and I shall add to the long, long, long, list later. :3
OH MY GOSHNUGGETS. I am having yet another fandom crisis/obsession. Whatever you, yes you with the computer and the face, want to call it. Or iPod thingymajig. Blah. But anyways, I am having a *insert word here* for Teen Titans. *Crickets chirping* Ooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THE VIRTUAL TACO STORE SELLING EXTRA CHEESY TACOS!! *Everyone wakes up* Thought so. *Triumphant face* Then you all ran off to eat cheesy tacos. I guess. :O I WANT A CHEESY TACO!!!!!!!!!! Wait for meeeeeeeeee! *5 hours later, and 10 tacos later* NOMMY! >:D Where was I? Oh yeah. But anyways, I now will write a list of my favorite pairings. Because I can. :) I think. Thank you for your wasted time! :D
Lawyer comes up* No you can't. My client is suing you! *Evil laugh*
Lawyer McLawyerface: (That is what I am calling him now) Mwhahahaha!
Le gasp* Who's your client??? I MUST KNOW... I've been wanting to try my new shotgun out... Hehehe... AHEM YOU HEARD NOTHING. *Flicks eyes from side to side*
Lawyer McLawyerface: Oh, you know... Just... EVERY FANDOM YOU'VE EVER KNOWN!!!! >:D
GASP* *Fandoms start spawning everywhere* NUUUUU! Too... Maany... Can't handle... The FANDOMS...! *Drowns in sea of fandoms*
Lawyer McLawyerface: *Stands on High Rock* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! >:D Think of all the money! So much paperwork and contracts and hard work and hair pulling out and cheese and jurys and judges and coffee and randomness and My Little Pony to cope and therapists- *fandoms still spawning* and tacos and- *world explodes. Cause- too many fandoms and lists.*
5 days later...
Wakes up* Hmm... Where am I?
TO BE CONTINUED*
AND NOW... THE MOMENT YOU'VE NEVER BEEN WAITING FOR...
BritishWaffleSyrup's Opinion on Her Fandom Characters! YAY!
Robin:Hmm. Well. I like the character, and- WHY EVERY TIME I PRESS BACKSPACE MUST THE LAPTOP SPONTANEOUSLY ASSUME I AM DELETING A PARAGRAPH???? WHY??? - I find the Slade obsession moments quite hilarious- WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!? -so, all in all, he is a pretty good character.
Cyborg:I can relate to him. Always looking out for friends, loves building tech, and feeling left out sometimes, then realizing- WHYYYYY!!!!???? -That you are who you are, and no one can make fun of you for it. You are strong in yourself.
Starfire:Curious, and somewhat naive. Me too! -I swear, I WILL SIC GIZMO ON YOU, YOU BACKSPACE BUTTON YOU!!!! Or just try out my Non-Existent Death Laser. Yeah... *Plotting face*
Beast Boy: BBXRae. Need I say more? Yes? Okay. I actually find his jokes amusing, but that's probably because I'm a pun-master too. "What do you say to a French person who insults you? 'That's... O-French-sive.'"
Raven:Books? Away from crowds? In a quiet corner? Me too. And also... BBXRAE!!!! FOREVER! :D *Sees Lawyer McLawyerface taping this* Uh-oh.
Slade:Who doesn't like popping up out of nowhere, scaring the crapples out of superheroes/superheroines?
Brother Blood: Soo... Are you and Mad Mod teacher buddies? :D Hrmm.
Brain:Chess? Yay! I will play you a round! I'm the black pieces!
Trigon:Go die somewhere. In a hole, a tree, a taco stand.
Terra:Gah. Erm. First off, MAJOR MARY SUE ALERT. Second I hate TerraXBB stories. I'm not saying the writer sucks, I'm saying... What AM I saying? Eh, whatever. :P Point is, I like the character, but Mary Sue-ness.
Malchior:How did I spell that right? If I did, anyway. Ok, first of all, dragons are my favorite mythical creature!!! Unless they're evil. In which caase... GRIFFIN TIME!!! :D Or a good dragon, like Saphira (Eragon) or Odahviing (Skyrim.)
My OC's 101 Ways To Annoy The Witch:
Sapphire: Random, crazy Huntress, who loves messing with Adam, and loves anything sugary.
Adam: Sapphire's older brother, a Hunter who loves pie and occasionally cake. Also meat. Gruff around Sapphire, mainly cause' she pranks him a lot.
Brownie: Sapphire's best friend, companion, and buddy. Called a "Slasher" because she can turn from an innocent beagle puppy into a giant wolf who creeps up behind survivors and slashes them in the back.
Wolf: Tank who hangs around with the rest of the gang, he's kind of an alpha male of the Tanks. Gruff, but kind on the inside.
Kevin: Genius Smoker. Loves Mozart, classical music, and helps create contraptions to prank Adam.
Jock: Technological, smart, and more calm than the other Jockeys, Jock hangs around with the gang cause' they are his buddies. Also boss of Mercy Hospital. Enjoys watching Justin Bieber being beat up by a squirrel.
OC's from L4D3(Not one of my stories, email to Valve):
Sapphire: Crazy, 20-year-old British girl, and a love for katanas. Also a daredevil.
Star: 30-year-old chef, kind, and with a sense of humour.
Patrick: Cunning, mean 46-year-old governor who is trying to avenge his son, Patrick Jr, who died being ripped to shreds by a Hunter.
Jake: Silent, 18-year-old, adult who only speaks when he thinks necessary.
Things I like: Left 4 dead/Left 4 dead 2, Cheese, pineapples, Big Red, this wonderful site, Minecraft, etc. OHHH and Art. WOOT!
Things I don't like: Not really anything... I guess! I'm a very happy person! XD
Things I will not do in L4D/L4D2... Idea is someone else's from the Mario archive.
1. I will not tell the Witch the Tank broke up with her.
2. I will not hide Nick's gold rings then tell him Ellis stole them.
3. I will not record the fight that goes on when Nick beats up Ellis for "stealing his gold rings."
4. I will not make a betting pool on who can smoke the most, a Smoker or Bill.
5. I will not set up a blind date with a Spitter and a Hunter.
6. I will not get a Tank to chase the survivors into a spray-painted safe-room door at a dead-end.
7. I will not tell Louis a Tank stole his pills.
8. I will not tell Nick that his suit sucks.
9. I will not throw Ellis's hat off Mercy Hospital and record him diving off the roof to save it.
10. I will not send the video of Ellis diving off Mercy Hospital to the other survivors or the infected.
11. I will not tell the survivors that people control them and they are just in a video game.
12. I will not tell Bill he's gonna die before he does in The Sacrifice.
13. I will not tell them they live in 2009 and we live in 2013.
14. I will not hide a couple of Tanks in every single saferoom I can find and lock them in there.
15. I will not tell the survivors the Infection was a practical joke, and the Infected are people in suits.
16. I will not watch the survivors go up to a Special or a horde and ask them if I'm serious.
17. I will not tape pipe bombs to the backs of survivors and set the pipe bombs up with timers but take off the exploding part and watch them beep like crazy while the horde chases them.
18. I will not take away the survivor's guns while they are sleeping.
19. I will not record the Special Infected noises with different tape recorders and hide them in various places.
20. I will not switch the tape of the Midnight Riders songs with a tape of 'Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows' and watch everyone's head explode.
22. I will not eat all the edible food in the saferooms.
23. I will not tell the characters people write stories about, make videos about, and play L4D/L4D2 all the time.
24. I will not take Louis's pills, Zoey's pistols, Bill's hat, Francis's vest, Ellis's cap, Nick's gold rings, Coach's food, and Rochelle's jewelry and flush them down the toilet.
25. I will not yell, 'valuable thing!' in front of a Karma Charger's path and watch Nick dive in front of the Charger.
26. I will not yell, 'TANK!!!' at a white propane tank.
27. I will not make a molotov propelled jetpack, fly away from the survivors and yell, 'SEE YA, SUCKERS!'
28. I will not tell a Tank Justin Bieber stole his muscle enhancing crap and watch the Tank beat him up. (Only I will)
29. I will not tell the Jockey Nick said he sounds like a girl.
30. I will not draw a moustache on Nick's face with a pink Sharpie. As well as the words, 'I'm a ballerina and proud.'
31. I will not tell Nick I'll wash his suit for 50 bucks then throw Zoey's jacket in the washing machine as well.
32. I will not put a bunch of Specials dressed in CEDA clothes into a large room with no windows and then paint a banner saying, 'CEDA EVAC' and hang it over the room.
33. I will not introduce the Jockey, Spitter, or Charger to L4D survivors.
34. I will not tell Ellis the zombies burnt KiddyLand to a crisp.
35. I will not tell the Witches the Survivors stole their sugar and honey.
36. I will not tell the L4D peoples that the L4D2 people replaced them and the L4D2 people stole their fame and glory.
37. I will put this on my profile to inform everyone.
Things I will not do during a tornado:
1. I will not make a milkshake with a blender and say, "It's almost like a tornado!"
2. I will not drink my milkshake while my brothers are being sucked up and yelling for help, and reply, "That's nice."
3. I will not attempt to put out the tornado with a fire extingusher.
4. I will not throw a massive tub of glitter into the tornado.
5. I will not imitate the 4th of July by throwing fireworks into the tornado.
6. I will not sit on a couch and play on Minecraft PE while whizzing around in the tornado.
7. I will not attempt to jump to the top of the tornado.
8. I will not throw a blender in the tornado and say, "Well that's ironic."
9. I will not throw my mess into the tornado and yell, "Mum, I finished cleaning the house!"
10. When the tornado comes near, I will not tell an innocent bystander, "After you."
11. I will not chase the tornado barking like a dog.
12. While dressed as a cop, I will not yell at the tornado, "You ran that red light! AND the stop sign!"
13. When the tornado throws a random food-filled grocery bag at me, I will not look up and say, "You forgot my donuts."
14. I will not shoot a shotgun randomly at the tornado.
15. I will not yell, "THIS IS SPARTA!!!!" And run into the tornado.
16. I will not steal the tornado's pie.
17. I will not say, "It's a bird! It's a plane! Nope, it's just an innocent whirlwind of doom about to throw me to Wal-mart and back."
18. I will not throw Justin Bieber into the tornado. (Only I will >:D)
19. I will not attempt to slice the tornado in half with a katana.
20. I will not throw butter, bread, and jam into the tornado and say, "YEAH TOAST!"
21. I will not throw my brother in to the tornado and curtly say: "Fix it."
22. I will not look up and say, "I wonder if it reaches the clouds?"
23. I will not wonder how Chicken Licken is doing.
24. I will not attempt to patent the tornado for a vacuum cleaner substitute.
25. I will not try to throw my enemies (which are few and far between) into the tornado. I'll actually do it.
26. I will not call the police on the tornado.
27. I will not attempt to fix the town with duct tape.
28. I will not reenact 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf.'
29. I will not stroll down to Walmart as if nothing's happening.
30. I will not scream "IT'S THE APOCALYPSE- Hey look, puppy!" There may or may not be a puppy there.
31. I will not ask the tornado to kindly shut up as its' wind noise is distracting while I'm trying to watch TV.
32. I will not look at the clock and say, "It's too early for a destructive windtunnel. I'm going back to sleeping."
33. I will not ask the tornado if it has any spare bucks cause' I had to buy a tornado survival kit.
34. I will not spin around and imitate the tornado.
35. I will not yell, "NO SCHOOL! YAY!!!!!"
36. I will not yell at the tornado, "GET THE HE* OFF MY LAWN!"
37. I will not put on 3D glasses and say, "These graphics are AMAZING."
38. I will not munch on a sandwich while watching people scream and run around.
39. I will not fly in the tornado and say, "I can see my house from here!"
40. I will not wonder if my non-existent job provides me with health insurance.
41. I will not throw a rubber ducky at someone and say, "Jimmy will save you!"
42. I will not sing one of these following songs: "Can't Touch This," "Sweet Home Alabama," "Why Can't We Be Friends," "Coming to Take Me Away," "Sunshine, Lollipops, Rainbows...," or "Tornado."
43. I will not yell at the tornado, "YOU... SHALL NOT... PASS!!!!!"
44. I will not pretend I just had a shower.
45. I will not yell, "GANDOLF/THE DOCTOR/BATMAN/DUMBLEDORE WILL SAVE YOU!"
46. I will not throw a couple of nails and a hammer in the tornado and say I fixed it.
47. I will not tell people all the tornado wants is a hug.
48. I will not throw timed explosives into the tornado.
49. I will not jump into the tornado and scream, "I CAN FLYYYYYY!"
50. I will not yell, "I REGRET NOTHING EXCEPT THIS PART!" And charge into the tornado.
51. I will not say, "That looks like my cousin!"
52. I will not ask Bob the Builder if he can fix it.
53. I will not borrow a megaphone and yell out to a crowd, "Contrary to popular belief, if you run into the tornado, you will be saved!"
Quotes from people and me:
One of my brothers: *Holds open door* "Come on, come inside."
Me: "Thanks broski!" *Walks up to door just as he slams it in my face*
Him: :D "Swagalicious." *Does stupid walk*
Me: "WHYYYYYYY?!?!" D:
Goes up to a Tank on survival* "Why hello there good sir! Would you be interested in purchasing a med-kit?" *Tank punches me off landing pad* "I daresay, that was quite rude."-Me being an idiot.
"When I grow up, I'm going to be a pair of curtains!" -My brother.
"Hey, do you want to play hide and go seek?" "No. I want to play 'who can jump outside covered in metal.' Your turn." -My bro and me during a storm.
"CHARGER!-Me "More like troller."-DJ
Copy and Paste-its:
If you hate the way cartoons have gone from explosions (HECK YEAH!!!) to sappy romance crud, copy and paste this into your profile.
Cheesy joke time!!! So, two young twins, a red blood cell and a white blood cell go to the park. They make a friend who is a teenage virus, and also a thug. They go home at the end of the day and tell their mum (mom) about the friend. However, the mother knew about the kid and told the twins, "You two shouldn't hang out with that kid, he's a bad influenza!" -shot- Copy and paste this if this was one of the cheesiest jokes you have ever heard!
List your top 10 favorite Mario Characters in no particular order below and answer questions about them
7. Count Bleck/ Blumiere
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
RELEASE THE HOUNDS!
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announces that he/she is going to marry Number 9
The Chaos Heart is back!!!
Number 5 cooked you dinner
Thank you... But why is there a crater in Castle Bleck's kitchen?
Number six was on the beach next to you sleeping?
Wakes up. The scene in SPM where the final showdown occurs but we are on a beach.*
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
I am very confused...
Number 8 got into the hospital
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Makes fun of his similes*
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Would this be because I helped Dim and L steal her diary?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. what will 1 do?
Luigi: Okay, who's hunting you down and what did you do THIS time?
Me: King Boo and Dimentio's evil ghost twin. I stole their pie.
Luigi: ... *Runs off*
You're on vacation with 2 and you break your leg. what does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
Probably a request for a machine gun. :/
You're about to marry 10. what is 1's reaction?
Luigi: You're not a lesbian.
Me: Heck no. This quiz question is CORRUPTED!!
You got dumped by someone. How does 7 cheer you up?
Lets me set fire to Dimentio. Because torturing our fandoms is just that fun. :)
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Destroys the competition...ahaha... WITH MAGIC.
GET OFF MY COMPUTER, DIMENTIO.
You can't stop laughing. What does 10 do?
Asks Dimentio to put me in a psychiatric ward, because I'm creeping her out.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. why?
I'm a tomboy. I don't have fantasies about dudes. I discuss video games with them. (Which, in this case would be breaking the 4th wall. :D)
Number 2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9?
Well, I'm off to tell Mimi the good news. :D
You are dating number 3 and he/she introduces you to his/her parents. Would you get along?
I don't date older guys. I DON'T DATE ANY GUY! (Or girl, for that matter.)
Will Number 5 and number 6 ever kiss?
Gets out megaphone plugged into stereo* Yes. *Sees them standing a few feet away.* Uh-oh.
Number 6 seems to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Stop in the name of PANTS! (Georgia Nicolson reference)
You got a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you?
Stop laughing at my haircut! Wait... are you VIDEOING this? D:
Number 8 thinks he/she will never get a boy/girlfriend?
You have a HUSBAND.
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love with an email?
Sends back e-mail* I bet he'll love those hidden viruses as much as he loves me. Mwahahahaha...
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
Screams and runs in circles*
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Sees Bowser smash through a window on the 256th floor* That's what.
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Ahem... *Picks up megaphone* NO!
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
I try to go back to Mario Universe, but this message pops up in my mind* This Universe is unavailable right now. Uh-oh...
1 and 5 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
O'Chunks: Chunkin'. I mean, er, Woodshop.
If 6 and 3 made dinner what would they make?
Roast muth with fire flower soup.
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
7: Drama teacher
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
"Yeh cut off meh beard!"
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
"Um, yeah, I thought you were drawing my 'boyfriend...'" "Hm?" *Looks up from drawing Chaos Heart*
9/03/2013- I added lines! Sort of... ALSO I WILL PROBABLY DIE, because I missed my school bus, I'm on Fanfiction, and my mum'll kill me when she gets back. Not literally of course. She's cool. CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9/03/2013 #2- The lines died when I saved my profile... NUUU! I think I'll try to post something now. Also, I added everyone who favorited me to my favorites list! Yay! Even if a couple of em' wrote stories that aren't really my type, or maybe their personality was a little different from mine, they still deserve a fav from me. :D
8/13/2014- I DID IT. I ACTUALLY DID IT. I FOUND HOW TO TO TO MAKE LINES! THERE'S ACTUALLY A BUTTON. AHHHH!!! AHHH!!! *Hallelujah music playing in background, fireworks exploding* IT ONLY TOOK ME *checks* THREE YEARS. THAT'S NOT A LOT. RIGHT? RIGHT??? AHHHH!!!
What’s Your Ancestry?
(x) 1. You have fair hair/blue eyes/a strong build/messy hair/squarish features/large feet or hands.
(x) 2. You like to collect things, especially shiny things.
(x) 3. You love adventuring, especially if it involves a large ship.
() 4. People describe you as simply loving a good time.
() 5. You are a particularly good fighter, or people tend to be a bit intimidated by your size and build.
() 6. You love the sound of metal, or creaking of wood.
() 7. You like to make weapons.
(x) 8. You love the cold.
(x) 9. You hate seeing your friends in danger or hurt, and you see suspicious people near your friends or family as a threat.
(x) 10. You are loud when you talk, you may trip up on your words, or tend to lurch and/or take large strides when you walk.
(x) 1. Shiny things or little things in life amuse you greatly.
(x) 2. You are afraid of new situations or people.
(x)3. While you are curious, some things scare you a lot, such as loud or bright things.
() 4. You are a good hunter.
(x) 5. When cornered by an animal, you pick up the nearest heavy thing and yell.
(x) 6. You are not afraid to embarrass yourself in front of people you know.
(x) 7. You are a good artist.
(x) 8. You love nature.
() 9. The ocean scares you.
() 10. You are unbelievably strong.
(x) 1. You love animals, both for themselves and delicious meat.
(x) 2. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
(x) 3. Tight clothing, such as skinny jeans, feels too constricting.
(x) 4. As a little girl/boy, you would play in mud puddles or dirt and search for bugs or earthworms.
(x) 5. You are a bit stronger than your peers.
() 6. You like to use rakes, shovels, spades, hoes (the tool, not the person,) and/or any other large tool.
() 7. You dislike the cold.
() 8. You have round features, but you may be tall.
() 9. You like large trucks, wagons, or horses.
() 10.You were never really good at math or science.
European Royalty or Higher Society Class:
() 1. You have an assertive/ challenging/ angry/ judgmental attitude.
() 2. You have to be a gentleman or ladylike person, and people who dress or eat a bit/ a lot sloppily disgust you.
(x) 3. People tend to hear your voice amongst others.
() 4. Everything HAS to be perfect.
() 5. You feel stressed a lot, even though you might not have a reason to be.
() 6. You feel flustered or irritated when things don’t go your way, or exactly as you planned.
() 7. You are very calculating, and a good planner.
() 8. You might have a spoiled attitude.
() 9. You expect a lot out of the people around you.
() 10. Your friends don’t have to be like you- as long as they look nice, they’re fine.
(x) 1. You are very open-minded.
(x) 2. You are an optimist.
(x) 3. You don’t disapprove of new ideas- as long as they get the same result.
() 4. You dislike straying away from the end point, or result of where ever you may be going.
(x) 5. New places excite you, but you may feel a little intimidated.
() 6. You are eager to try new things.
() 7. You were always good with maps and angles.
() 8. Estimating is no problem for you.
(x) 9. Even if it’s the best place you’ve ever stayed, you feel an urge to see if you can find somewhere better or more interesting.
(x) 10. You can never turn down a challenge.
(x) 1. While you smile and nod, a little high-pitched voice in the back of your head shrieks, “DESTROY THEM ALL!!!”
(x) 2. Even if you belong to the human race, you find yourself describing them as, ‘the humans.’
() 3. Insanity is your life.
(x) 4. Contrasting colors, like everything else in life, amuse you greatly.
() 5. You can easily pull off the, “I-Am-Evil-Batman-Come-to-Take-Over-and-Destroy-Life-as-You-Know-It” look, but prefer the evil yet adorable fluffy bunny look.
() 6. You enjoy making fun of others, despite the consequences.
(x) 7. ‘Get a job, a wife/husband, and a decent house’ aren’t on your itinerary. ‘Blow up the universe, create a new one, and sit in my lair while plotting how to blow up the one I created five minutes ago’ is.
() 8. You enjoy revenge.
(x) 9. You argue with yourself, and there is a 50/50 chance you will lose.
() 10. You are prone to random bursts of laughter.
Later Cavewoman, huh? This doesn't surprise me much.
Bold is what I have done:
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
6. Have had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
17. Have had the juice from a fruit or vegetable squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
37.Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
73. Ran into a door jamb
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
71 out of 99. Is it bad I consider this an achievement? XD
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
]Brown - $100
]Blonde - $50
[ ] Black - $15
[ ] Bald - $5
[x ] Other - $75
Brown - $50 ]
Green - $75 [ ]
Blue - $150 [ ]
Hazel - $100 [x]
Other - $15 [ ]
Total so far: $175
[ ] Over 7′ - $200
[ ] 6′8″ to 7′ - $175
[ ] 6′0″ to 6′7″ - 570$
[ ] 5′5″ to 5′11″ - $75
[x ] 5′4″ to 5′10″ - $85
] under 5'4 0$
Total so far: $260
[ ] 50 to 56 - $175
[ ] 46 to 50 - $150
[ ] 41 to 45 - $125
[ ] 31 to 40 - $100
[ ] 26 to 30 - $75
[ ] 21 to 25 - $50
[ ] 19 to 20 - $25
[x] 0 to 18 - $100
Total so far: $360
[ ] Twins or more than twins - $750
] First born - $320
[ ] Only Child - $250
[x]Second born - $150
Middle child - $100 [ ]
Last Born - $100 [ ]
Third born - $550 [ ]
Fourth born - $300 [ ]
Fifth born - $400 [ ]
Sixth born -$215
Total so far: $510
[ ] I did like once - $400
[ ] Only Holidays - $250
[ ] Sometimes - $215
[ ] YES - $200
[ ] Only weekends - $300
[ ] Every other day - $50
[ ] Once a day - $15
[ ] I live from the bottle - $Bankrupt$
[x] No - $600
Total so far: $1110
[x] perfect vision - $400
[ ] need or have glasses/contacts but don’t wear them - $200
[ ] No correction - $100
Glasses - $50 [ ]
Contacts - $25 [ ]
Surgical correction - $100
Total so far: $1510
13 - $300 [ ]
12 and a half to 13 - $250 [x]
11 to 12 - $400 [ ]
7 to 10 - $500 ]
Under 7- $450 ]
Total so far: $1760
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Green - $750 [x] #
Red - $600 [ ]
Black - $100 [ ]
Yellow -$475 [x]
Brown - $300 [ ]
Purple - $225 [x]
White - $400 [x] #
Aqua - $350 [x] #
Orange - $300 [x] #
Blue - $300 [x] #
Pink - $100 [ ]
Other - $500 [x] #
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
Yes - $0 [x]
Nope - add $1000 ]
some - 750
Final Total: $5060
Unsafe External Link