Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
'Ello, there! Welcome to this little place of mine.
Just so whoever may be reading thins knows, I can be quite lazy when it comes to posting and updating, so I apologize for that, and I will do my best to un-lazy-i-fy myself so I post more often. So there, you have my word. *two-fingered salute*
I'm more likely to post Harry Potter fanfiction than anything, because, well, it's the only thing I've ever written fanfiction for. I dunno what else I would write it for... Doctor Who, possibly? Truth is, I'm not that book-y of a person, though I am totally devoted to my writing and art (and reading fanfiction...). My friends are often annoyed by my "extensive vocabulary" (actually they wouldn't say that... hm. They'd probably say I'm "Weirdly wordy"), because I tend to use bigger words even in my text messages... *shrug*
Lets see... How many stories have I currently favorited? I believe 10, but the number will grow very quickly, I'm sure. And how many of those favorited stories DMHG/ Dramione fanfics? Hmm... Oh, look! ...All. Well. *innocent face* It appears that I am a LITTLE (*snort* as if...) obsessed. Well. Yeah. *Dramione obsessed person*
I am quite strange, I admit, but in all truth, aren't odd people fun?
Love for all who took the time to read this (because I normally don't read other's little thingies...), LauLizS.
Who do I ship? WHO DO I SHIP? Well, here, you shall find out.
Harry Potter: Dramione, first and foremost. Draco and Hermione are meant for each other, and I'll leave it at that.
Larry. Hehe, yes. Larry. I dunno the "official" ship name, but it's Harry and Luna. I have no idea why, really...
Gineville. I find it unbelievably cute. (When it comes to Harry, Ginny, Luna, and Neville, I'm never sure who exactly to ship them with, so I kinda change my mind constantly about them. So, yeah. It depends on what fanfic I'm reading... Heh.)
Wonvender. Won-won and Lavender Brown. Just because I despise Ron (don't hate me) and kinda want him to suffer. Heh. Heh. *COUGH*
And, very importantly, Geannah. The pairing of George Weasley and my friend Hannah. We've concocted an whole scenario in which George is only fifteen and yadda yadda yadda, so they can be together. And very much in love. Yup...
37 Secrets About Yourself.
1) Have you ever been asked out?
I have totally been aske- no.
2) Where did you get your default picture?
From the imagination contained inside my own head, with the assistance of my own hands and a pencil.
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
...Perpetually single. Sigh.
5) Does your crush like you back?
This is where I have to mutter he moved away so I never got to know.
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
WITH A TARDIS ON FRONT WHAT NOW.
9) Missing something?
Christmas... ANd the Doctor Who Christmas EPISODE *creys*
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I'd be too freaked about how whatever minor decision I change will effect the present time to change anything...
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
An ferret to know how Draco felt.
12) Ever had a near death experience?
I can't recall any... And that may be precisely the problem.
13) Something you do a lot?
Doubt. Talk (mostly to myself, but occasionally to others). Fangirl. Scroll Tumblr. Read and write fan fiction. And there's my life.
14) The song stuck in your head right now?
Umm, listening to one of AConMann's (awesome dude, btw, favorite youtuber omg yeah) YouNow videos and he's singing in it right now sooo.. .
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Um, I was at the doctor's once, and I heard someone mention their birthday to the receptionist, and it was the same, but other than that...
17) When was the last time you cried?
Like, yesterday, when reading angsty Dramiones.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
The ability to animate inanimate objects and freak people out.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
The face. I kind of take in the eyes, the smile, and the hair all at once...
21) What do you usually order from Dunkin Donuts?
The classic glazed.
22) What’s your biggest secret?
Yes. I'll tell all you strangers my biggest secret. Haha. Funny.
23) Favorite Color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Yes. Bring on the Bob who is Sponge, he is welcome here with open arms. Though, Sponge Bob really is for all ages...
25) What are you?
An alien from Raxacoricofallipatorius.
26) Do you speak any other language?
Nope. Nada. Non.
27) What's your favorite smell?
Rain. The smell right after it rains, and the cement is soaked, and the dirt muddy... *sigh*
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Because my answer to this question depends on that specification.
But if it means kissed a boy, then no.
30) What are you thinking about right now?
My ears are being blasted by music so I'm not really thinking of anything except said music...
31) What should you be doing?
Finishing writing a chapter of a fan fiction and then typing it up and posting it on here...
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
I'm in a pretty contented mood right now, so I can't think of it... Probably parents or brothers or something to that extent.
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Hahaha, siriusly, stop it with the jokes!
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Mrs. The Doctor.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Oh, Gosh, I hope so. I'm a complete wacko.
36) What is your natural hair color?
A light-ish brown that tends to get highlighted by the sun's rays.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
Gosh... Am I allowed to say Draco Malfoy because of a oneshot I read where he left a suicide note because Hermione didn't love him back? It was so sad and I was all teary...
Unsafe External Link