Poll: How awesome am I? Vote Now!
Birthday: Feb. 2nd (HINT HINT)
Teen Wolf: (MY NEW OBSESSION) Stiles/OC; Stiles/Lydia; Stiles/Derek; Scott/Allison; Scott/Kira; Isaac/Allison;
Hunger Games: Katniss/Peeta ; Katniss/Gale; Gale/OC;
Harry Potter: Hermione/Draco (not Ron--ugh.); Harry/ Ginny; Remus/OC; James/Lily; James/OC (not fair how Lily treats Him!!)
Chronicles of Narnia: Edmund/OC; Susan/Caspian; Peter/OC
Animorphs: (I LIKE THEM, ALRIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!) Cassie/Jake; Rachel/Tobias (WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE DANG IT!!!!); Marco/OC;
Twilight: Bella/Edward (SHE DESERVES NO ONE PLAYING WITH JAKEY'S FEELING LIKE THAT!!!!!) Jasper/Alice; Emmett/OC; Emmett/Rosalie; Jacob/OC; Seth/OC; Leah/OC; Paul/OC (based off of ME!!) basically any of the pack members based off of me ;D
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here?
If EDWARD CULLEN said to stop breathing, 99 percent of girls currently on the face of the earth would be dead. Put this on your profile if you'd be the one percent still alive because you'd be saying you were just "uncomfortable", and you were a VAMPIRE!!
Something everyone should remember: Emmett is the strongest. Edward is the fastest. But Jasper can sit alone in a corner and still make you feel jealous.
Heaven doesn't want me, and hell's afraid I'll take over.
When the world is ending, I'm throwing the party!
Parents spend the first half of your life teaching you to walk and talk, and the other half telling you to sit down and shut up.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
People are like Slinkys. Basically useless. And yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs.
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. You can, however, pick the insane asylum where you have them all locked away
God made man, and then he said, "I can do better than that," and made women.
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
People that don't know me think I'm quiet. People that do wish I was.
I don't know what your problem is but I bet it's hard to pronounce.
If it wasn’t for physics and law enforcement, I’d be unstoppable.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!
I like hardcover books, because every time someone says that reading is stupid, I smack them with whatever book I have on hand.
Love? I'd rather fall in chocolate.
Yes, I hit like a girl. You would too if you hit a little bit harder.
The only thing better than chocolate is a good friend with chocolate
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them into Life's eyes and see how Life likes lemons then!
Remember there's a light at the end of every tunnel, just make sure its not a train.
Don't take life too seriously, it's not like you're getting out alive
The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with
Some people are like Slinkies: not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face, when you push them down a flight of stairs
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Tough times never last, but tough people do
You say I've lost my sanity. Well I have news for you. You can't lose what you never had
Yeah, Im a loser. but the coolest loser you'll ever meet
There's nothing wrong with talking to random objects, its when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
What you call dog with no legs? Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
If you haven't found something strange during the day, it hasn't been much of a day
Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well
If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you
I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book
Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm.
There’s too much blood in my caffeine system.
Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss
All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.
why are they called apartments if they are all stuck together?
There can be over one million fangirls of someone, but in your own mind, they always belong to you
I know I'm in my own little world, but it's okay, they know me here
15 Ways to Get Kicked Out of WalMart
1-wander through the store dressed in all black with a fake walkie-talkie humming the Mission Impossible theme. When someone asks what you're doing, scream "LOOK OUT!!" and push them behind a shelf
2-Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one.
3-Buy 350 packets of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" once the cashier tells you the price
4-Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find some "musical devices"
5-when the announcer-thing comes on, throw yourself on the floor and scream "THE VOICES!!THEY'RE BACK!!"
6-start a fish stick fight
7-walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then scream "I MISSED YA, MAN!!"
8-(this requires a friend) Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming "The British are coming!!"
9-walk up to an employee and murmur "code red in aisle 3" and see what they do
10-slip a bra and a lacey pink thong into a really macho-looking man's cart (just make sure he doesn't have any girls with him)
11-attempt to fly off a high shelf
12-throw confetti on random people walking into the store
13-whisper "I know your "little secret"' to people in the checkout line
14-stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section
15-walk up to empoyees and whisper "I saw dead people...They want me to take you away...to aisle 8..
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair!).
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (well no dur.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a cup of noodles: "WARNING: product may be hot when ready" (Apparently we use ice cubes to cook noodles nowadays.)
A newspaper headline read :FIVE MEN DO THE WORST THING EVER. And then there was nothing more on the subject but a picture of a jail. Anyone else curious what the 'worst thing ever' is?
A computer packaging label read "WARNING! Contents are liable to overload. HANDLE WITH CAUTION!". Don't computers need to be plugged in to overload in the first place?
On a package of sesame seed burger buns: "NOTE: ingesting sesame seeds will not cause sesame plants to grow in your stomach". Do I even need to say ANYTHING after that?
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in over a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, flyaway111, physics chick, CrazyNerdyFangirl, Safira Rue Mellark, Mimpy, MaxRide25, The Wolf Who Walks Alone
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
Without GOD, our week would be:
I am that girl, the one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who reads to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school discos, or games, and when I do go, I stand by myself. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on her mobile or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't really been asked out. I am the girl that has stopped to jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with what she loves, who can express herself beter with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing or hacked the site in the first place, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile. Oh the irony...
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If your obsessed with fan fiction, copy this to your profile.
If you think your insane because you say so, copy and pate this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you get bored easily, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you've written a fanfic, copy and paste this to your profile and add another chapter.
If you have ever had a crush on a book character copy this to your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever seen a movie or a TV show so many times you can quote it word for word and you do at random times or when the moment seems to need a quote, even when whoever you are quoting it to doesn't understand it; put this in your profile.
If there are characters on a certain show that you HATE BEYOND ALL REASON... copy and paste this into your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can easily finish a novel in one day, put this on your profile!
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, or TV etc. to come out/be release/premiere, copy this into your profile.
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever done anything stupid in your life, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever been so insane that you scare yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever ran into a lamppost or some tall, metal pole that is blatently obvious copy this into your profile.
If you like being utterly random copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation copy this on your profile
If you think girls should rule the world and that it would be a better place copy this onto your profile
If you wonder who started these thingamawhatevers, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventalated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever had an arguent with yourself and LOST, copy and paste this on you profile
You have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking copy and paste this on your profile.
"Life is short.
90% OF TEENS WOULD HAVE A BREAKDOWN IF JUSTIN BEIBER WAS STANDING ON THE EDGE OF A TOWER READY TO JUMP. COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 10% OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD BRING A LAWN CHAIR AND POPCORN AND SCREAM "JUMP!"
EVER WONDER ...
Have a job?: help my auntie with her business
Exercise daily?: No! as if
HAVE YOU EVER
Snuck out of the house?: yeh (I had to jump from the thing above my door and twisted my ankle, ouch!)
Lied to get out of trouble?: all the time
Had a computer crash?: Yes! Grrr.
Gotten lost in your city?: Yes. I think.
Seen a shooting star?: I think.
Been to any other countries?: defo
Stolen something important to someone else?: don't think so
Solved a rubiks cube?: I wish.
Gone out in public in your pajamas?: not really
Cried over a girl?: no
Cried over a boy?: no
Kissed a random stranger?: Nope
Hugged a random stranger?: I don't think so
Been arrested?: no
Laughed and had milk come out of your nose?: no but that happened with Fanta
Pushed all the buttons on an elevator?: No
Sneaked into the opposite sex's bathroom?: No
Gone to school only to find you had the day off because of a holiday/etc?: unfortunatly yes
Swore at your parents?: No
Kicked a guy where it hurts?: no
Ran over an animal and killed it?: nope
Broken a bone?: Nope but sprained my left wrist four times (thanks to my horse)
Gotten stitches?: Nope.
Had a water balloon fight in winter?: on several occasions
Made homemade muffins?: Yeah...yummy!
Bitten someone?: Myself (Does that count?)
Been to disneyland/disneyworld?: yeah
Burped in someone’s face?: Yeh
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
When nothing goes right... go left.
What A Boyfriend Should Do:
When she walks away mad...
When she stares at your mouth...
When she pushes you or hits you...
When she's quiet...
When she ignores you...
When she pulls away...
When you see her at her worse...
When you see her start to cry...
When you see her walking...
When she's scared...
When she lays her head on your shoulder...
When she teases you...
When she doesn't answer you for a long time...
When she looks at you with doubt..
When she says that she likes you...
When she grabs at your hand...
When she bumbs into you..
When she tells you a secret...
When she looks into your eyes...
When she misses you...
When you break her heart...
When she says 'it's over'...
When she re-posts this bullentin...
Stay on the phone with her...
When she's mad...
When she says she okay...
Call her at 12:00...
Call her before you sleep and...
Treat her like...
Stay up with her All night when she's sick and watch her favourite TV show or Movie with her...
Give her the world...
When she's bored and alone...
Let her know how important she is to you...
When she runs up to you crying the first thing you say is...
Fire and Ice- Robert Frost
Some say the world will end in fire,
If you believe that J.K.R. is really a Hogwarts alumni pretending Harry Potter is fictional, copy and paste this to your profile.
R.I.P.- Lily and James Potter, Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, Alastor Moody, Hedwig, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
If you think Bellatrix is creepy and should have been killed by Neville (not that there's anything wrong with Molly Weasley kicking her butt), copy and paste this into your profile. (yet I love haer all at the same time. I'm a strange person :P)
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy this to your profile
If you have a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character, copy and post this into your profile.
If you're in denial over Tonks and Lupins death's copy and paste this into your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, The Choco-Holic, Jade Snape-Holloway, psychotic me, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, PrettyFanGirl, Cannotstopwriting, Rhr4eva, DancingHippogriff, XAPY - TZINY - IIOEINTON - NOAT, HarryP-Twilight-Obsessed-chick, IheartDracoandRon, GirlSwagg21,
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, hippogriffs, etc.), copy this onto your profile!
If you think that Harry/Hermione shippers are delusional (especially if they have read books 4-7, and still believe in that pairing), copy this into your profile.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you cried when Dobby died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), copy and paste this into your profile
If you cried when Dumbledore died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you always knew in your heart-of-hearts that there was good in Draco Malfoy, Percy Weasley and Severus Snape, copy this into your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you make random Harry Potter refrences to your friends to see if they get them (they never do) put this in your profile.
If you love the Marauders AND think they are THE best, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione, Remus/Tonks shipper and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this, then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day), Rhr4eva - 4 days(darn she beat me haha), DancingHippogriff - 4days(read nonstop but i'm slow. no fair) XAPY-TZINY-IIOEINTON-NOAT - 2 days, I think... HarryP-Twilight-Obsessed-Chick would have taken me a day but my dad took it away halfway through so I would take 2 days :(, IheartDracoandRon (Not even a day, like half a day. I couldn't put it down! I took it to camp with me and finished it on the beach), GirlSwagg21-- around 24--48 hours.
- If Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout "TO THE BAT MOBILE!"
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flea collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- I will not sing "we're off to see the wizard!" when sent to the headmasters office
- Professor Flitwick's real name is not Yoda
- I will not bring a magic eight ball to Divination class
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell "BAM" every time I disapparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them Smurfs
- The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife
- I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!
- So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like Dead
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
And some Harry Potter Pick-up Lines:
Hey, did someone say "Avada Kadavra" to you, because you're drop-dead gorgeous!
You don't have to say "Lumos" to turn me on!
I don't have to be a Dementor to wanna kiss you!
Did you just stupefy me or are you naturally stunning?
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.(hahahha yeah . . .)
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.(Stay up till 4, yes, but not get up at seven!)
You write fanfictions about the book. (heh . . yeah)
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it.(you have no idea how frustrating it is when they don't want to read it . . .)
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names. (Nah, never done that)
Everything reminds you of the book. (okay yeha this one is true)
You quote random lines all the time. (DEFINITELY)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (I swear Hogwarts lost my acceptance letter, and i'm still looking in closets for Narnia)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class (Fireworks from Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes during exams :D)
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. (Nah, people'd think I was weird...But I follow them on Twitter :D)
You've got a book memorized. (Heck Yeah!!)
You've read a book more than five times.(:D)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Harry Potter)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.(JK Rowling- HOW COULD FREAKIN' DO THAT TO FRED!! WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED, DANG IT!!)
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend. (Of course)
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional (Of there are wizards, and of course Narnia exists, you silly people!)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional. (It's required :3)
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock. (Umm, no, but I check my closet for Narnia)
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character. (heh... yeah...)
Your idol is a character from a book. (Yeah, because real-life people suck!! Haha, jk, not all of them)
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Curiosity is not a sin... But we should exercise caution with our curiosity... yes, indeed.
There was no point in worrying yet... what would come, would come... and he would have to meet it when it did.
No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up... It always does in the end.
Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers. Who said that? Me.
It's The People You Hold Closest Who Have The Most Power To Makes You Bleed.
Because There Are Things That You Just Can't Unhear. No Matter How Much You Want To.
At Some Point You Have To Stop Running And Turn Around And Face Whoever Wants You Dead
So What Should We Do With Our Last Few Days? I Just Want To Spend Every Possible Minute Of The Rest Of My Life With You.
Some Walks You Have To Take Alone
It Takes Ten Times As Long To Put Yourlsef Back Together As It Does To Fall Apart
Underground, Where I Dread Dying, Which Is Stupid Because Even If I Die Aboveground, The Next Thing They'll Do Is Bury Me Underground Anyway.
We're Fickle, Stupid Beings With Poor Memories And A Great Gift For Self-Distruction.
That What I Need To Survive Is Not His Fire, Kindled With Rage And Hatred. I Had Pleanty Of Fire Myself. What I Need Is The Dandelion In The Spring. The Bright Yellow That Means Rebirth Instead Of Destruction. The Promise That Life Can Go On, No Matter How Bad Our Losses. That It Can Be Good Again. And Only He Can Give Me That. So After, When He Whispers, "You Love Me. Real Or Not Real?" I Tell Him, "Real."
It's Like A Game. Repetitive. Even A Little Tedious After More That Twenty Years. But There Are Much Worse Games To Play.
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
The Harry Potter oath
We defended the stone, when no one saw it coming.
We found the chamber, when everyone thought it was the end.
We freed the prisoner, so the innocent had their freedom.
We were chosen by the Goblet, and witnessed evil return.
We fought with the order, and learnt of our fate.
We learned of the prince, and the dangerous road that waited a head.
We dominated the deathly hallows, and all was well.
Who are we? You may wonder.
We are the one's who stuck with Harry 'till the very end.
If you are a Harry-Potter-obsessed-person, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile.
My best friend told me the only food that can make you cry are onions. I threw a coconut at her face.
When life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eyes.
Infallible Logic: Harry is greater than Voldemort. Voldemort is greater than Cedric. Cedric=Edward. Thus, Harry is greater than Edward.
Ever have one of those moments when you forget something? It's like- it's like- uhh, never mind...
Want to know another name for a Virgin Margarita? It's called a smoothie.
I was told I am crazy. The voices in my head lied.
So what if Voldemort had seven Horcruxes? I have seven Harry Potter books.
His name is Remus Lupin and he's a werewolf? I never could have guessed!
Do you think it's funny when you poke some random person in the back of the head and keep walking?
The difference between intelligence and wisdom: intelligence is what you know. Wisdom is how you use that knowledge.
I used to be smart once, but then I got better.
If you cried when Fred, Lupin and Tonks died, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Umbridge should drop dead, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think J.K. Rowling should write a series about the Marauders, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've read the entire Harry Potter series in a single day, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried when your eleventh birthday came and went without a Hogwarts letter, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Harry Potter is better than Twilight, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Twilight deserves to be smashed into the ground, thrown into a dumpster, have the dumpster set on fire, then shot off toward a black hole, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Remus Lupin is your most favorite character ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a Hogwarts uniform that you wear to school and don't attend Hogwarts, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You say Twlilight
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Fun little quiz.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite/same sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
This is Maria's hair from Incredible.
A poem I am passing on about child abuse, I hope you pass it on too.
My name is Tiffany, I am three, My eyes are swollen, I cannot see,
I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made, My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better, I wish I weren’t ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me,
I can’t do a wrong, I can’t speak at all, Or else im locked up, All day long,
When im awake im all alone, The house is dark, My folks aren’t home, When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll just get, One whipping tonight, I just heard a car,
My daddy is back, From Charlie’s bar, I hear him curse, My name is called,
I press myself, Against the wall, I try to hide, From his evil eyes,
I’m so afraid now, I’m starting to cry, He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault, He suffers at work, He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more,
I finally get free, And run to the door, He’s already locked it, And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall, I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken, "I’m sorry!", I scream, But its now much to late,
His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable shape, The hurt and the pain, Again and again,
O please God, have mercy! O please let it end! And he finally stops, and heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor, My name is tiffany, I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me,
And you can help to stop this for others.
And if you read this and don’t pass it on
I pray for your forgiveness because you would have to be
One heartless person to not be effected
By this poem and because you are effected,
Do something about it! So all I ask you to do
Is pass this on! If you are against child abuse.
303 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1. I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colours indicate that they are “covered in bees”.
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
3. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not “an extra credit project for Herbology”
4. “I’ve heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood’s name” is not a challenge.
5. Putting up Doug Henning posters in Filch’s office is not appropriate.
6. I will not go to class skyclad.
7. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
8. I will not use Umbridge’s quill to write “I told you I was hardcore”.
9. I will stop referring to showering as “giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful”.
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. “Polishing my wand” in the common room is not.
11. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
12. House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
13. Staring a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not start every potions class by asking Professor Snape if today’s project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
15. “Liften Separatis Crotchum” is not a real spell.
16. I will not claim Chick Tracts are an accurate presentation of Muggle life.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not “after me Lucky Charms”.
18. I will not refer to the Weasley twins as “bookends”.
19. I will not refer to the Patil twins as “bookends”.
20. I will not call the DADA teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
21. There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
22. I will not provide Luna Lovegood with Coast-to-Coast AM transcripts.
23. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
24. I will not place anything by Silver Ravenwolf on the library shelves.
25. Tricking the school house elf into stripping does not mean they are now mine even if I yell “Owned!”
26. I am not a sloth Animagus.
27. I am not a tribble Aimagus.
28. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a piranha.
29. I do not weigh the same as a duck.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
31. I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
32. I will not lick Trevor.
33. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
34. The Ravenclaws are not “Mentals in training”.
35. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazghul is coincidental.
36. I will not change the password to the prefect’s bath to “Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty”.
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
38. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be addressed as “Admiral Naismith”.
39. Asking “How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?” is only funny the first time.
40. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.
41. I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas.
42. “42″ is not the answer to every question to the O.W.L.’s.
43. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
44. I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
45. I will not offer to prepare tandoori owl.
48. I will not teach the first-years to sing “A Wizard’s Staff Has A Knob On The End”.
49. If Ginny Weasley wanted to borrow my Darkover books, she would have said so already.
50. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
51. I will not go to meals dressed as Choda Boy.
52. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
53. I will not draw an “H” on Percy Weasley’s forehead.
54. My name is not Captain Subtext.
55. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab does not sell potions ingredients and I will not resell their products as “Veela Pheremones”.
56. I will not refer to Kingsley Shacklebolt as a “Big Black Sex Auror”.
57. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
58. Professor Flitwick’s first name is not Yoda.
59. I am not the Defence Against the Boring Classes Professor.
60. I am no longer allowed to use the words “pimp cane” in front of Draco Malfoy.
61. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the result would be.
62. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labelled “Firewhiskey”.
63. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not permitted on school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes.
64. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or drumming on desks, no matter how bored I become.
66. It is inappropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue into Professor Snape’s personal postbox.
67. I will stop referring to Hufflepuff’s as “cannon fodder”.
68. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
69. First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
70. Novelty or holiday themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
71. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
72. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can be only ONE!”.
73. I should not refer to DADA professors as “canaries in the coal mine”.
74. I will not say the phrase “Dude, get a life.” to Lord Voldemort.
75. I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
76. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts. And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
77. I will not refer to the Accio charm as “The Force”.
78. Albus Dumbledore’s proper title is “Headmaster”, not “My Liege”.
79. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
80. I will not use Slytherin first years as Christmas decorations.
81. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
82. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling “It Does DEATH!!” may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should answer.
83. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
84. I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
85. Ravenclaw’s do not find a sign saying “The library is closed for and indefinite time period” amusing in any sense.
86. I will not attempt to recreate the Key to Time in Transfiguration class.
87. A time turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
88. I am not allowed to use silencing charms on my Professors.
90. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
91. I will not claim my X-Files tapes are “Auror Training Videos”.
92. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my
93. I am not a member of the Spanish Inquisition.
94. Albus Dumbledore is not my personal Jesus.
95. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
96. I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what happens.
97. I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts: A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
98. “OMGWTF” is not a spell.
99. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
100. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
101. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
102. I will not cast the occasional Obliviate spell on Dumbledore, even if it would be amusing.
103. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
104. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
105. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
106. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
107. I will not sing The Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
108. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
109. I will not douse Harry Potter’s Invisibility Cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible wearing it and standing near the fire in the common room.
110. I will not tell first years that Moon Prism Power is a basic Transfiguration spell.
111. I will not yell “Believe it… or not!” after any of Dumbledore’s speeches.
112. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
113. My name is not “The Dark Lord Happy-Pants” and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
114. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
115. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
116. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
117. Voldemort is not Ganandorf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
118. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
119. I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of “Knights of the Round Table” for the Christmas feast.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sound with my wand.
122. “Draco Malfoy Takes it Up The Arse” is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
124. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
125. I am not allowed to re-enact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Slytherin Day.
127. I am not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as Tim the Enchanter.
128. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
129. I will not try and start Naked Thursdays in the Common Room.
130. It is not necessary for me to yell “BAMF!” every time I Apparate.
131. I will not steal Gryffindor’s sword from Dumbledore’s office and use it to patrol the hallways.
132. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
133. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes”.
134. I will not teach the first years to play “The Penis Game” in the Great Hall during dinner.
135. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue.
136. I will not organize a Hogwarts Fight Club.
137. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
138. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
139. I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry’s lips to get him to do what I want.
140. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
141. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
142. “To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys” is not an appropriate career choice.
143. I will not sing “We’re off to see the wizard” when sent to the Headmaster’s office.
144. The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
145. It is not necessary to yell “Burn!” everytime Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
146. “Y’all check this-here shit out!” is not an appropriate way to announce that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
147. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout “I have the power!”
148. I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
149. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel and then have students yell “Ni” from various directions.
150. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp will not earn me any house points.
151. I will not teach the front doors to recognise Filch and not let him in.
152. I will not give Voldemort a toupee to hide his baldness.
153. I am not allowed to tell first years that there is a playground in the forbidden forest.
154. Giving Professor Snape a ton tongue toffee is unacceptable.
155. Singing ‘pop goes the weasel’ when Professor Dumbledore is giving a speech is not permitted.
156. I will not introduce Slytherins to ‘my pet dog Fluffy,’ no matter how tempting it is.
157. Shouting ‘How COULD you betray me like that?’ whenever Snape removes house points is forbidden.
158. I will not steal veritaserum from Snape’s store and add some to the teacher’s morning tea.
159. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his ‘happy place’
160. I must not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor tower is ‘Petrificus Totalus’ and must be said with their wands pointed at themselves.
161. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she’s lying.
162. I am not allowed to dress up like Neville’s grandmother when going to a Halloween party in Snape’s dungeon.
163. The forbidden forest is forbidden because it contains werewolves and acromantula, not because there is a secret cave with the answers to every test, and I should refrain from telling the first years that there is.
164. A bludger is not a bowling ball, and Professor Snape is not a bowling pin. I will not attempt to prove otherwise.
165. I will not tye-dye all of the owls.
166. I will not shave Mrs. Norris
167. The house elves are not there to do my homework
168. There is no bring a muggle to school day
169. I must stop telling 1st years about the time the Hogwarts Christmas tree ate a student
170. I must not throw Mrs Norris out windows
171. Telling Draco Malfoy to 'Make like a ferret and bounce' is always a bad idea.
172. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
173. I must not throw Hermione’s Hogwarts: A History out the window and then claim that it wanted freedom.
174. I must not leave shampoo on Professor Snape’s desk with directions on how to use it.
175. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
176. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
177. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer
178. The proper way to report to my Teacher is “Yes, Sir” not “You can’t prove a thing!”
179. A hug is not all Snape needs
180. When I see Professor Umbridge, I will not say, “There you are, Trevor. Neville has been looking all over for you.”
181. I will not tell Snape he is emo/goth just because he likes wearing black.
182. Harry Potter is not my 'Protection Shield' to carry around to ward off evil.
183. I will not introduce Peeves to IM.
184. I will not introduce Snape to IM.
185. I will not tell McGonagall that she is bad luck because she can turn into a cat.
186. I will not introduce Peeves to a T.V.
187. I will not tell Filch that he needs to bathe once in a while.
188. I won't sign my homework as 'Snaperdoodle'
189. When answering questions in Snape's class, I won't finish my sentences saying: 'dear Snaperdoodle'.
190. I will not hand out slips of papers asking students to answer the following question: Do you think Snape is evil?
191. I will not make a 'Too sexy for my shirt' slideshow full of Snape pictures and show it during all of my classes.
192. I will not tell the first years, who are waiting to be sorted, that in order to be sorted, you must confess your deepest secrets aloud while wearing the hat.
193. The "I Hate Snape" Club is not a valid after-class activity.
194. Making Harry Potter action figures without his permission is wrong.
195. I will not tell Grawp that "Hermy" will give him a kiss if he eats certain
196. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony."
197. I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
198. I will not attempt to set up a satellite dish on the Astronomy Tower
199. There is no Interpretive Dance course offered at Hogwarts, and I should stop
200. Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
201. I will not demonstrate how to juggle using two Bludgers and the Snitch
202. I will not enter the great Hall running and yelling “We’re gonna Die” each time Snape comes to a meal.
203. I will not make farm animal noises in the back of Care for Magical creatures
204. I will not tell first years that divination is their 5th sense
205. Looking after a virtual pet is not a way to gain extra marks in care for magical creatures.
206. In the annual battle between death eaters and Hogwarts I will not sing “99 death eaters alive in the war, 99 death eaters alive. You shoot a spell they hit the ground. 98 deaths eaters alive in the war” as we fight.
207. Harry does not wish to wear a tutu to lunch and I should not make him.
208. I will not put black circles over Harry’s lenses and tell him he has gone blind. No matter how funny it could get.
209. I will not sing “ebony and Ivory” whenever I see Dean and Seamus together.
210. I will not tell first years Fang is a hell hound.
211. I will not post notices in common rooms saying that tomorrow is a theme day,
212. “Another one bites the dust” is not a song to sing during quidditch matches.
213. The first few lines of Mama by MCR is not the best song to be singing during first year sorting,
214. I will not tell students singing the fat Albert theme song is a way to gain extra points on potions
215. I will not laugh at Sirius if he changes his middle name to 'Lee'.
216. I will not laugh at Lupin’s 'time of the month'.
217. I will not offer Crabbe and Goyle a cupcake with Veritiserium.
218. I will not make fun of Harry and his 'Potter Senses Tingling'.
219. I am not allowed to reenact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor
220. I will not cast 'Petrificus Totalus' on myself in order to avoid going to classes.
221. I am not allowed to organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
222. All's fair in love and war" is not an official rule of Hogwarts
223. I will not attempt to confuse Crabbe and Goyle by calling them by each other's names.
224. Even if I myself to do not believe in it, I will respect that the school observes daylight savings time.
225. Watching "The Food Network" is not equivalent to sitting NEWT-level Potions classes.
226. Mr. Weasley's flying car is not to be taken apart piece by piece and rebuilt inside Snape's classroom
227. I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
228. It is not appropriate trade first years between houses.
229. I will not tell first years that "any true wizard or witch" can see Thestrals, and that if they can't they "obviously aren't cut out for this school".
230. Draco Malfoy is not the secret identity of "Ferret Boy".
231. I will not attempt to determine whether Malfoy is a natural blond.
232. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
233. "Springtime for Voldemort" is not an acceptable suggestion for the class play.
234. I will stop pasting happy face stickers on Snape's office door
235. Hagrid's skin is not green and I should stop calling him 'The Jolly Green Giant.'
236. Breaking into song during Potions class is not acceptable
237. Teaching first years to chorus in unison "The amazing bouncing ferret" whenever they hear the name Draco Malfoy is just wrong, funny, but wrong.
238. Bungee jumping off the astronomy tower is against the rules, even if it isn't written anywhere.
239. Yelling BOO! at Professor Moody is not wise.
240. I am not allowed to use the superglue spell to stick Harry and Draco's hands together
241. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice.
242. Saying the Dark Mark should be the Slytherin Crest is wrong.
243. When Death-Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Bat Mobile, Robin!"
244. "Ya'll check this crap out!" is not an aprropriate way to announce that I am about to conduct an expirimental spell
245. Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
246. I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father.
247. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
248. I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
249. Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
250. Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
251. I am not allowed to predict the end of the world more than once.
252. I will stop substituting Professor Lupin's Wolfsbane with Polyjuice Potion containing hairs from Mrs. Norris.
253. Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
254. I will not attempt to graft a transplant from the Whomping Willow onto the Hogwarts Christmas Tree in Herbology class.
255. I will not try to make a new basilisk for the Chamber of Secrets
256. I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as “Kitchen Stadium”.
257. “Potter 6, Voldemort 0″, is not a valid T-shirt slogan
258. I will not pay Peeves to rewrite the school-anthem!
259. If Lupin requests something of me, it is considered very rude to refuse by replying, “Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!”
260. Telling Umbridge cardigans are so 1994 will get you in trouble.
261. I must never tell Ron he looks like a puffer fish.
262. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
263. Putting fake spiders around Ron’s bed isn’t funny. Especially when he tries to jump out of the window.
264. It probably isn’t smart to ask Draco Malfoy if his hair glows in the dark.
265. No matter how cool it sounds I will not release pixies into the school - it will just end badly.
266. I will not use muggle hair dye to dye Draco Malfoy's hair red.
267. It is not a good idea to charm the furniture in the potions classroom to be pink and fluffy.
268. I will not owl Voldemort a bottle of anti-depresents.
269. I will not make Snape an appointment with a muggle psychiatrist.
270. It is not a good idea to ask Snape if he is off his medication when he is angry. Or ever.
271. After using the hair dye on Malfoy, I will not attempt to claim him as the long missing Weasley brother.
272. I will not tell the first years that it is customary to dye their hair in their house colours for their first day of lessons.
273. A lightning bolt tattoo is NOT the 'Light Mark'.
274. Selling memorabilia with photographs of the 'ferret incident' is not allowed.
275. There is no annual 'Dress Like Dumbledore' day.
276. I will not re-enact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall.
277. I will not write all my essays in red ink claiming it is blood.
278. I am not allowed to wear Death Eater robes to dinner and shout Long live Lord Voldemort because I think its funny.
279. I will not replace Professor Snape’s pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
280. I may not speak Latin in front of the books.
281. I may not mock Professor Umbridge in front of the press.
282. I am not possessed by the ghost of Lady MacBeth
283. Neville is not my valet.
284. There is no “open-mic night” at Hogwarts
285. It is not a good idea to give Malfoy a “love note” from Ginny and vice versa,
286. It is not a good idea to show the notes to Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass
287. It is a horrible idea to introduce “colour war” to Hogwarts with Slytherin as green, Hufflepuff as yellow, Gryffindor as red and Ravenclaw as blue.
288. On no circumstances can you introduce rabid fan girls to Harry potter.
289. You must not mix Ravenclaws with muggle geeks or Slytherins with popular people that are muggles. Or Blair Waldorf.
290. I am not to make a waterfall in the astronomy tower so I can surf down after class.
291. I am not allowed to change the Slytherin banner in the Great Hall to a pink and blue banner with a teddy bear on it.
292. Easter in Hogwarts is not to be celebrated by releasing hordes of pink rabbits and making the first years chase them.
293. I am not God.
294. Professor Dumbledore is not God.
295. Despite being near-omniscient, Professor McGonagall is not God.
296. Neither is Harry Potter.
297. I am not the founder of a new religion, in which Snape is the devil and Weasleys are the chosen people and are to lead the followers to the light.
298. I cannot make the followers of Weasleyity have red hair and freckles.
299. The Thriller is not the school dance.
300. I may not borrow an extra wand and watch DRUMLINE too many times. The results are too unpredictable, and Professor Flitwick would like his nose back some day.
301. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
302. It is wrong to refer to Aragog as "Charlotte".
303. I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
Boys are like chocolate, soft and yummy but they go straight down to your hips.
This is a true story.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
Are you done?
Are you sure?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress
Gryffindor all the way!!!!!!!!!
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! if you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my father and the glory of Heaven.