Poll: Which of my stories do you like the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Warriors, Phantom of the Opera, and Lion King.
Well, hi! I'm WildheartTheWarrior (obviously)! Welcome to my little corner of Fanfiction.net!
WildheartTheWarrior /Wai-ulhd-hart thuh Wawr-ee-uhr/
A delightfully insane, generally-irreverent American-who-wishes-she-were-British with an off-kilter sense of humor and a passion for writing, languages, music, theater, and art; exhibits strong obsessions for Warriors, Doctor Who, Sherlock, and The Phantom of the Opera, as well as slightly-lesser obsessions with The Lion King and Sweeney Todd.
Name: WildheartTheWarrior. Call me Wildy :)
Age: Lulz nope.
Current Location: Western US
Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Psych, Cosmos, Bob's Burgers, Futurama, Once Upon a Time
Favorite Book/s: Warriors, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson series, Lord of the Rings trilogy...I'll think of more later XD Anything readable, really.
Favorite Music: Lots of things XD Current favorite bands are Muse, 30 Seconds to Mars, Florence and the Machine, Adele, O.A.R, Owl City, Coldplay, the Killers, Daft Punk, and others...Broadway is good. Oh, and classical music is awesome! Especially Camille Saint-Saens and Debussy.
Favorite Songs: The Music of the Night (Phantom of the Opera), Viva la Vida (Coldplay), Resistance (Muse), Rhapsody in Blue (George Gershwin), Danse Macabre (Camille Saint-Saens), Nessun Dorma (Giacomo Puccini)
Favorite Broadway Musicals: THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! Closely followed by Les Miserables, Wicked, and Sweeney Todd.
Languages Spoken: English (duh), passable Spanish, so-so Russian, and basic French. Plus a spattering of words/phrases/curses in others XD
Stories In Progress:
Voices in the Shadows: The Spirit’s Secret
“There are many lessons to be learned in life, Wildpaw. But the one you must remember is that history always repeats itself.”
Wildpaw of ShadowClan is different from her Clanmates—in more ways than one. She’s half-rogue…and has the remarkable ability to see the spirits of cats past. All Wildpaw wants is to be a normal warrior, respected by her Clanmates and sleeping through the night without being taunted by the mysterious voices which plague her dreams. But not long into her apprenticeship, a rival Clan falls under the thrall of a strange band of rogues and their charismatic leader. With the help of the mysterious spirit of a ShadowClan exile and her most loyal friend, Wildpaw must uncover the purpose and the secrets behind the group—and her own past—before it’s too late.
"I am who I am. An outcast, traitor, murderer...misunderstood." This is the story of a cat who hated and was hated, who betrayed and was betrayed, who was left to face the world unwanted and unloved by all...save one. This is the story...of Silentstrike. A collab with Huntress of Sacred Dreams.
A Curious Twist of Fate
Hollyleaf felt her claws dig into the stone, felt the darkness of the tunnels pressing menacingly against her. "Who are you?" she challenged. "No one of consequence," replied the voice from the dark...
Tensions are rising between the Clans around the lake, and the darkest of threats lurks on the horizon. But one she-cat makes an unwitting discovery in the tunnels beneath the lake: a curious twist of fate that has thrown an...unlikely player into the thick of things. One not even StarClan could have predicted...Warriors/Phantom of the Opera Crossover.
The Mad King's Heirs
"We are one. That is the lesson our ancestors taught us, so many generations ago. Well, if we are all one, then why can't we trust them? What makes them so different from us?"
Many, many generations have passed since the reign of King Simba, and of his children. The Pride Lands are at peace, in the midst of a golden era. And then that peace is shaken when a pride claiming to be the descendants of Scar, the Mad King, arrive in the Pride Lands to return to their ancestral home. But not all is as it seems, and tensions begin to rise between the PrideLanders and the children of their old enemy. As a storm looms on the horizon, two lions make the discovery that sometimes, old lessons cannot solve every problem. Sometimes, old prejudices cannot so easily be put aside...
Wildheart’s World of Warriors
Join Wildheart and her motley crew as they torment the Clans. But will the budding show be able to deal with the challenges they face? Especially when it comes to the mysterious "Studio Ghost"…
Alphabet Soup: Follows the story of Lilykit, a young half-kittypet, on her path to become a warrior. For the Warriors Challenge Forum.
iPod Shuffle Challenge: Five drabbles inspired by five different songs. For the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Six Styles Challenge: Six chapters, six writing styles, six days. For the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Out of the Ashes: There are four Clans in the forest. That is how it always has been. That is how it always will be…or so the Clans thought. But the balance that rules the forest is threatened when a terrible fire strikes ShadowClan territory. Will the Clan of shadows be able to rise from the ashes of tragedy…or will four Clans be reduced to three? For the leader challenge on the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Another Part Of Life: And as he lifted his gaze to the stars one last time, he smiled. "After all," he whispered. "Death is just another part of life." For the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Giving In: "And so he gave in to the demons screaming for blood inside of him. He gave in to the voices that screamed for vengeance. He gave in until there was nothing left of what had once been the kind young tom but blood, pain, and hate..." For the Monthly Writing Challenge on the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Shadows of the Past: They all believed him exiled or dead. No one remembered the cat they had cast away to die for crimes he never committed. But he remembers them. Oh, yes, he'd punish them for what they did. He'd punish them all...for the Warriors Challenge Forum.
Voices in the Shadows: A Brewing Storm: "Oh, I bet you'd love to believe that; that everything is going to end just like it does in all your little nursery tales. That the world is always going to be split into good and evil, right and wrong. See...the truth is a bit more complicated than that." The second book of the Voices in the Shadows trilogy.
Voices in the Shadows: Darkness and Light: "Darkness is everywhere. It will always be there, hiding in the shadows and waiting for its chance to strike. You can't change that. But always remember this: there will always be a balance. So long is there is darkness, there will be light to rise up and meet it." The third book of the Voices in the Shadows trilogy.
FictionPress Account: www.fictionpress.com/TheCatOwl
DeviantArt Account: http:///
Wildstar, proud leader of StormClan of the Warriors Challenge Forum!
Some of Wildy's Favorite Quotes
"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of impossible dreams" - The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
"...This is one corner, of one country, in one continent, on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that's forever growing and shrinking and creating and destroying and never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much, so much to see." - The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
"There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Fourth Doctor (Doctor Who)
"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" (Annie)
"A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting." -The Third Doctor (Doctor Who)
"When you're a kid, they tell you it's all...grow up, get a job, get married, get a house, have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker. And so much madder. And so much better." - Elton Pope (Doctor Who)
"Look at the eyebrows! These are attack eyebrows! You could take bottle tops off with these!" -The Twelfth Doctor (Doctor Who)
"There's no pictures...do you have a children's menu?"The Twelfth Doctor (Doctor Who)
"FUCKITY-BYE!" -Malcolm Tucker (In the Loop)
"Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones. But you still have to choose." -The Twelfth Doctor (Doctor Who)
You don’t just give up. You don’t just let things happen. You make a stand! You say no! You have the guts to do what’s right, even when everyone else just runs away.” -Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)
"We all change, when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you’ve got to keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." -Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban)
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
"You know that in nine hundred years of time and space and I've never met anybody who wasn't important before." -The Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)
"It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something...that there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee (The Lord of the Rings)
"Be excellent to each other...and PARTY ON, DUDES!" -Bill and Ted (Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure)
Silly Things Wild (And Her Family) Says
"Never underestimate the ingenuity of a hungry child."
"YOU USED MY CLOTHES FOR MURDER!"
"OH GOD THERE'S A SWIRLY DOWNY THING IN THE SKY"
"Look! I made all his sauce come out."
"He is a monkey...a smart monkey."
"Okay, so is it just me or does young Albert Einstein look like Shia LaBeouf?"
"You know you've been watching too much British television when you ask for 'chips' instead of fries in the cafeteria lunch line."
"It's like a knuckle, but on your face."
iPod About You Test.
1) Put your iPod/MP3/iTunes, et cetera on shuffle.
2) For each question, click the next button to get your answer.
3) You must write that song down no matter how silly it sounds.
4) The artist of the song goes in brackets (]) next to the song.
5) You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song.
6) Put it on your profile.
What would you say about your boyfriend?
Bella Is Part of the Family (Carter Burwell) (I dun have one, so ha!)
What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
How My Heart Behaves (Feist)
Your teacher is...
The Phantom of the Opera (Andrew Lloyd Webber) (Erik!! 8D *hugs*)
What's written on your class's blackboard?
Dark Side (Kelly Clarkson)
How would you describe your neighbors?
Evacuating London (Harry Gregson-Williams) (Well, our old neighbors did just move out...)
What would your best friend say about you?
Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (Muse) (Haha...actually, I do scare my friends.)
How do you feel right now?
This is the Last Time (Keane) (Actually, I'm feeling pretty good.)
What's on your bedside table right now?
Closer to the Edge (30 Seconds to Mars)
What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Bones (The Killers) (But I just rolled over and went back to sleep...)
When you open your wardrobe you see...
Only the Beginning of the Adventure (Harry Gregson-Williams) (NARNIA! 8D)
What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Tracking (Carter Burwell) (*holding high-tech device* Okay, I'm tracking their phone signals now...Operation: Band-nappers is a go!)
If you had to write a Twilight fanfiction right now, what would it be titled?
YMCA (Village People) (No Twilight for me, thank you very much...but that sounds like it would make a very bizarre fic.)
A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO) (I get the feeling this would go down SO well with the teachers...)
Your life's theme song would be...
Fantine's Death: Come to Me (Les Miserables Original London Cast) (I die?)
How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Exogenesis: Symphony, Part 3 (Redemption) (Muse) (Huh.)
If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
Heart of Glass (Blondie) (*snickers*)
Your motto is...
L 490 (30 Seconds to Mars) (There aren't even any words in the song...)
If you could buy anything in the world, you would buy...
Kinna Sohna (Gunjan) (Actually, I would buy myself a gigantic mansion house in Key West...)
What did you dream about last night?
Umbrella Beach (Owl City) (Sounds like I had a pretty strange dream.)
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say...
Thriller (Michael Jackson)
How would you describe yourself?
A Knife in the Dark (Howard Shore) (O_O)
What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Rusty D-con-STRUCK-tion (Ashley MacIsaac)
How do you feel today?
We Never Change (Coldplay)
What is your life purpose?
5 Green Queens and Jean (The Pogues) (No, my life purpose is to become Supreme Overlord.)
What is your motto?
What do your friends think of you?
My Sharona (The Knack) (O_O...I had no idea...)
What do your parents think of you?
Plumet Attack (Les Miserables Original London Cast)
What do you think about a lot?
It's the End of the World As We Know It (R.E.M) (Well, I do have a random mind...)
What do you think of your best friend?
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi (Radiohead)
What do you think of the person you like?
Lily's Theme (Alexandre Desplat) (*sniff* But it's so sad...)
What is your life story?
Before the Night is Over (Gaelic Storm) (No.)
What do you want to be when you grow up?
From Western Woods to Beaversdam (Harry Gregson-Williams) (I want to be a woodland animal? Okay :3)
What do you feel when you see the person you like?
This is Your Life (The Killers)
What will you dance to at your wedding?
So What (P!nk) (Yes.)
What is your biggest fear?
Decode (Paramore) (No.)
What is your biggest secret?
Anduril (Howard Shore)
What do you think of your friends?
Who Am I? (Les Miserables Original London Cast) (XD)
What song will they play at your funeral?
Jigsaw Falling Into Place (Radiohead) (Strangely fitting...but I'd rather have The Long Song playing.)
Any last words?
Defying Gravity (Idina Menzel) (Wicked FTW!)
Are you a Tomboy or Girly girl? Highlight the ones you are and add them up and then compare!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (Sometimes...it's definitely funny when I get hurt XD)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (GOD YES NOTHING EVER FITS)
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower and get dressed.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of everything
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Claizzle (wut?)
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Golden Owl
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Aileen Dorset
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Couclggi (No comment.)
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Violet Root Beer (...Somehow this sounds wrong.)
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Luaebli
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Lynn
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Lily (Nice.)
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Dragonfruit Heist (I like dis :3)
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Red Cutlass (Rawr!)
Warriors Strange Names Copy, Paste, and Answer
1) Write down your five favorite cats from warriors in no particular order!
2) What would you think about a name with 1's beginning and 4's ending?
Hollyfang - Hmm. Not bad! Sounds like a tough girl.
3) Would you consider naming a cat in your story 2's first name and 3's last name?
4) Would you make fun of a cat named (5's first name & 2's lat name)?
Ashpool? No, but it's still a weird name...
5) What genre would a story be with a cat named (1's first name & 5's last name) as the main character?
Hollyfur - Adventure/Romance
6) What would you name a story with (2's last name & 1's last name) and (3's first name & 5's first name)?
Pool-leaf and Hawkash - umm...Flowing Leaves and Blazing Hawk? I dunno...
7) Write a prophecy meaning (1's last name and 3's first name) will save the Clan from dogs?
Leafhawk - The wind-blown leaf brought by the fiercest hawk holds the key to salvation...prophecy FAIL.
8) What would (4's last name and 2's last name) look like?
Fangpool - a battle-scarred white she-cat with hard blue eyes
9) What can you tell about (3's first name and 1's first name) just from their name?
Hawkholly - They have a tendency to be a bit on the snappy side, but are very loyal to friends and family.
10) Do you think anyone uses the name (1's first name and 4's last name)?
Hollyfang? I would!
Quick! write down 12 random cats from Warriors!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
FireXSand? Um, yes.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Eh, he's not bad.
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
The world as we know it would end.
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Just one...I can't remember the name of it...
5) Would two and five make a good couple?
Er...maybe? Actually, no.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
SQUIRRELXASH. Makes more sense than SquirrelXYellow, anywho.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Mistystar: MOM, WHAT THE DARK FOREST ARE YOU DOING?!
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Dovewing has chosen Tigerheart, leaving Bumblestripe heartbroken. But that might change when she gets a visit from a tom who knows what it's like to be thrown away by the one he loves...
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
The Right Choices
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three yet?
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
Duh! He's the original main character!
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
HawkfrostXSquirrelflightXBumblestripe? O_o No.
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
"YOU WILL CURSE THE DAY YOU DID NOT DO ALL THAT ASHFUR ASKED OF YOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!"
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Stronger (Kelly Clarkson)
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
IvypoolXSandstormXHollyleaf?! Disclaimer: WildheartTheWarrior is not responsible for any permanent mental damage that may occur.
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Ivypool and Bluestar are in a happy relationship until Squirrelflight runs off with Yellowfang. After Bluestar dumps Ivypool for Hawkfrost, Sandstorm gets upset and retaliates by dating Hollyleaf. Alone and broken-hearted, Ivypool travels in search of a friend. Finally, Ivypool meets Bumblestripe and Mistystar. The three loners meet Ashfur, who tells each of them to look for love. Bumblestripe finds Dovewing (HAHAHA!), Mistystar gets Firestar, but now Ivypool is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Sandstorm and Hollyleaf!
19) What would be a good title for this?
What Is This I Don't Even Know
20) What would the genre(s) be?
Horror. Plain ol' horror.
21) The end! By the way, I set you up on a date with two!
You did?! *squeals and pounces on Hawkfrost*
Rules To Remember When You Visit The Opera Populaire...
1. I will not give Christine's mirror the finger.
2. "The Phantom" has a name, thank you very much. It's Erik.
3. I will not "improve" Erik's mask with pink glitter paint.
4. I will not bring up Andrew Lloyd Webber.
5. I will not sing "Sexy and I Know It" to Erik.
6. Or Rebecca Black.
7. OR Justin Bieber, for that matter.
8. I will not make Twilight references while Erik is in earshot. Or ask him if he sparkles.
9. I will not call Erik Edward "by mistake." He is not a vampire.
10. I will not use Erik's sword to roast marshmallows.
11. I will not steal Erik's music box.
12. Erik is not a huggy person.
13. Erik is not a penguin. (Watch Happy Feet 2 to get this one.)
14. Locking Erik in a room with his phangirls will result in you being thrown out the nearest window.
15. Never attempt the shaving-cream-in-hand trick on Erik.
16. The swan bed is not a trampoline.
17. Doing impressions of Erik is neither cute nor funny.
18. Doing impressions of an angry mob to scare Erik is only funny until he finds your hiding spot.
19. Erik does not like to be poked with a stick.
20. I will not offer to take Erik to the circus.
21. Erik's model stage is not a dollhouse.
22. "Fat Piangi" jokes are both inappropriate and tasteless.
23. I will not encourage Erik when he starts making Fat Piangi jokes.
24. I am not allowed to say "this is Sparta" in Erik's presence.
25. I will not play with the lever that controls the gate in Erik's lair.
26. Erik's mask is not a frisbee.
27. Erik and firecrackers do not mix.
28. The gondola pole is not a giant stick.
29. Telling Erik he will die alone isn't very nice.
30. Erik is not Batman.
31. I will not give Erik the car keys. Or access to a motor vehicle of any kind.
32. Carlotta does not offer primal scream therapy.
33. Erik is not going to make a sing-along blog.
34. DO NOT ASK ERIK WHERE BABIES COME FROM.
35. "Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?" is a bad question to ask Erik. Unless you happen to be Christine.
36. Do not make fun of Raoul's hair. He may be a fop, but it still isn't nice.
37. Madame Giry does not appreciate being called a crazy old bat.
38. Never sing the Ghostbusters theme song. That is only asking for trouble.
39. Do not force Erik to watch The Hunchback of Notre Dame or Beauty and the Beast. These will only depress him.
40. Erik does not look "fabulous" in his Red Death costume.
41. Erik cannot walk through walls.
42. Always assume that Erik is within earshot. This will avoid problems.
43. Erik will not give you music lessons. No, not even if you ask nicely.
44. Do not attempt to take a selfie with Erik. He likes his personal space.
45. Erik is not a "pretty hobo." (Blame my sister for that one :P)
46. Never EVER bring up Love Never Dies.
You Know You're a Writer When;
Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
CJ Walker (5)
Prin Pardus (9)