Poll: Which story should I do next. Vote Now!
Author has written 27 stories for Young Justice, Marvel, Star Wars, Justice League, Batman Beyond, Ben 10, Pokémon, Phineas and Ferb, Spider-Man, Naruto, Generator Rex, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Harry Potter.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness an security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.\ When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this\ young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to ook at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. Shehad two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
I would like to hire an artist for my story, The return of Ahsoka, the job would be to draw, a good picture of Ahsoka dress like Han, (So no chibi or other animals.) she need a blaster at her hips, if want to change belt from Han ok, add Light saber your choice, I just would like it to be the cover of this story.
The Return of Ahsoka:
Ahsoka get time-warped into the future, where she joins Han Solo and Chewbacca before they meet up with Luke Skywalker and an elderly Obi-Wan on their quest to get to Alderran. Obi-Wan recognizes her from long ago, and is happy to see her again. Slight changes made for the first few chapters, up to: that no moon chapter. Looking for someone who can draw Ahsoka dress like Han Solo. ongoing.
The Giant and the Flash: hiatus
Batman and Bat-woman Beyond: Hiatus
AU: While on patrol Terry gets in major trouble with the Jokers, Maxine have to use a spare Batman power suit, but even after Terry is save, that won't be the end of Bat-woman beyond, it was merely the birth. ongoing.
Looking for Artist willing to work for free publicity, to draw a picture for Batman and Bat-woman beyond, The return of Ahsoka, and 'Giganta and flash', people who will give my story any picture of a chibi need not apply. '
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Still looking for an artist. not a must.
In him we have redemption, and the forgiveness of sins by his blood: started and on going: Three entity must collect a team of super powers team, and use their talents to the Omniverse, but with a team with members like Albedo, No Face, Charm-Caster, and Breach. Idea with help with Gunman. Replacing Gabriel with Ezekiel.
Albedo get sent to Generator Rex Universe capture by Black Knight, and free by Beverly Holiday, and with our favorite giant female human spider EVO must learn to be a hero, Idea by Dimmension Traveler.
Three shot: Ash is turn into a Pikachu but this time it is permanent and he have to ask Serena and Clemont for a favor, something that will be near impossible for the two of them to do. Complete.
A unknown Ultimatrix appear and try to kill everyone, he has two sidekicks, and it up to Ben, Gwen, Kevin and a mysterious plumber to set things right.
Ash and his friends from Kalos met up with his old traveling buddy, in a town where human are disappearing and several odd power Pokemon are appearing, and some of Ash old friends have strange experience as...Pokemon. Hiatus.
Looking for a Beta, willing to do stories base off of action TV shows paid: free publicity, in said story.
Thebestoftherest helpful tips.
This is me telling other fanfictions writers about mistakes I keep seeing. Feel free to copy and paste this to your profile this need to be spread out and add your own tips.
1) If you can’t spell a character name don’t write a story, I don’t mean like aliens with weird name that can almost be forgiven, if you can’t spell a five letter English character name and speech the dragon. Capitalize first letter in names unless it is like Nanny McPhee there no reason a character name should have a capital letter in a middle of a name. Example of this mistake: richArd.
2) Separate dialoged especially when it is in paragraphs, use paragraphs, if two characters are talking used more than one paragraphs. Nothing is more annoying than a whole block of text. A friend of mine I saw a 1500 word story that was a solid block of text.
3) if you make a short update keep it If you want more reviews, consider the update a chapter without story, or you won’t be able to get multiply reviews for that chapter from singular user.
4) Stop saying ‘I'm not good at summaries’ it not clever or funny. Too me it is the equivalent to saying I am not a confident writer and you shouldn’t read it.
5) Beware crossovers they can easily be stupid or not as popular as non crossover story. Some crossovers work really well, and some stories can be crossed over with virtually everything. The most important thing with a crossover is to have a believable cause and reason for those two or more universes to be coinciding.
6) Not all stories need to have romance, I don't mind, and understand why romance is so popular it can be merge with any genre better than others but that would be nice give the world a few more westerns.
7) It ok good buddy. Less than a thousand words in one chapter isn't worth reading. I mean for a chapter maybe but at least start up with one thousand and have each chapter get one thousand. Try to aim between 200 and 3000 words.
8) If for any reason you cannot finish a story, do not simply rush out a garbage ending. Its best to just let it die peacefully
9) If you have something like 'will he died' and in the warning character death it not as much of a mystery, just food for thought.
10) Do not be afraid to have a cliffhanger, but do not use them for the sole purpose of trying to get people to want another chapter, some only used cliffhanger when their chapter goes long and I want to update.
11) Don’t start paragraphs or sentences with ‘and’, ‘but’, also ‘is’ it is improper grammar.
12) I try to add larger words if you feel that you can, with limits.