Author has written 4 stories for Mulan, Prince of Persia, and NCIS.
hmm...what to put, what to put...
I am old enough to drive, but I couldn't vote in the last election. I'm a Christian, simply put. I have a rather sarcastic sense of humor that tends to leave people somewhat confused. I aspire to be a psycologist, as I like learning about how people work and think and such, and I would also like to write as well. I love horses, hoping to get a scholarship through the equine world in fact, and I want to set up a therepudic riding program at some point. More and more, I also want to start a charity organization that builds schools in third world countries. I'm a firm believer in the 'Teach a man to fish' phillosopy. Reading is another obsession of mine. If I wasn't so interested in Psycology and Creative Writing, then I would major in English Lit, just so I could have an excuse to read more. I also have a passion for music, which is why I almost never do anything without it. I can't stand silence. I drive my parents insane.
On a side note, I have a fan fiction friend who's an awesome writer and is being nominated for a fan fiction grammy. Yeah, I know. She's awesome. Here's the story she's being nominated for is called "This Time, for Sure" in the How to Train Your Dragon fandom, and here's the nominating site is called fan fiction Grammy . weekly . com / nominate . html
Just one thing before I forget. I. Do. Not. Write. Slash or Smut. I have nothing against the people who do, or the people who read and enjoy it, but I do not enjoy it, and being a person who visualizes everything, I don't need that. This stuff would never leave my head. As one of my favorite authors, KittyO, stated, you can't unread things. Never. Or, in this case, unwrite things.
Now enough ranting, onto the fun stuff!
Quotes: (there's probably far too many of these, and I should definitely clean it up, but what can I say? I like 'em all.)
"Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.” –Stephen King
"Nothing we do changes the past. Everything we do changes the future"-Unknown (to me)
"Rise, and rise again, until lambs become lions." Robin Hood
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin." -Ronald Regan
"In fact, I believe the best definition of a human is the ungrateful biped."-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes From Underground
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter."-Winston Churchill
"There's something about the outside of a horse that's good for the inside of a man."-Winston Churchill
"We have two ears and one mouth so we may listen more and speak less."-Socrates
"Every passing second is a second chance"-Reliant K
"The bird that would soar above the level plain of tradition and prejudice must have strong wings. It is a sad spectacle to see the weaklings bruised, exhausted, fluttering back to earth."-Kate Chopin, The Awakening
"Why do we fall, Bruce? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." Mr. Wayne to Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins
"If we don't end war, war will end us."-H.G. Wells
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you fall, you'll land among the stars."-Les Brown
"We don't write because we want to, we write because we have to."-Unknown
"In the course of a lifetime, what does it matter"-Walk Two Moons
"You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say,"-F. Scott Fitzgerald
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."-Dr. Seuss
Music: Some of my favorite bands/artists and my favorite song by them. (In no particular order)
1. Thirty Seconds to Mars-This is War
2. Coldplay-Viva la Vida
3. Two Steps from Hell-Protectors of the Earth
4. Poets of the Fall-War
5. Florence and the Machine-Breath of Life
6. Adele-Rolling in the Deep
7. Laura Story-Blessings
8. Hans Zimmer-Sound the Bugle Now
9. The Piano Guys (Jon Schmitt and Steven Sharp Ne0lson)-Rock Meets Rachmoninoff
10. Les Miserables-Do You Hear the People Sing?
11. Florence and the Machine-Drumming Song
P.S., The Piano Guys are amazing. You need to check out their channel on youtube. No seriously. Go. Do it now.
I tend to like movie and video game soundtracks a lot. I love Hans Zimmer and John Williams. They're both brilliant composers, along with Two Steps From Hell.
Favorite Books: In no particular order
1. Harry Potter-J.K. Rowling
2. To Kill a Mockingbird-Harper Lee
3. Les Miserables-Victor Hugo
4. The DaVinci Code-Dan Brown
5. The Hunger Games-Suzanne Collins
6. Farenheight 451-Ray Bradbury
7. Black Beauty-Anna Swell
8. The Great Gatsby-F. Scott Fitzgerald
9. Grapes of Wrath-John Steinbeck
10. Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heros of Olympus-Rick Riordan
11. The Chronicles of Narnia-C.S. Lewis
Least Favorite Books/Authors:
1. Twilight-Stephanie Meyer. For a while it was okay, and then I realized something. The book stars...vampires. Vampires that sparkle. Vegetarian (sort of) vampires that sparkle. Does no one else see anything wrong with that? And then when Bella learns that Edward has killed a lot of people, she doesn't even get scared! Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
2. Hush, Hush-Becca Fitzpatrick. Its a Twilight do-over with abusive fallen angels staring instead of vampires. It's these books that wrecked the Paranormal Romance genera for me. If you have any objections to my opinion, then please, just agree to dissagree people. I seriously doubt my opinion is going to change.
3. Anything by Nicholas Sparks-At first the books were good, and I have to admit that The Notebook is still one of my favorites, but they all start to sound the same after you've read five books, and SOMEONE is always sick and most likely dies. I don't need to read more than a few sentences to know whats going to happen in most of them.
4. Charels Dickens-I have nothing against the Brits, or Dickens for that matter, but his writing is so darn dry...he actually managed to make the French Revolution seem boring. How? How did he do that? HOW? I actually do like his stories, as he comes up with pretty interesting plots, and I did love Sydney Carton, but if it hadn't been assigned literature, I never would have made it through A Tale of Two Cities, and I didn't make it through Great Expectations. I guessed instead.
5. Prince of Wolves-I don't know why I even try for the supernatural/paranormal romance genera anymore. It's more of the same, except the writing gets steadily worse. I'm not exactly sure how, but a friend of mine convinced me to read this one. And the second one. I could tell from the first three pages that a) the prose was really, really bad, b) the author didn't have an editor and c) it featured a relationship where the female was highly valued, but submissive, and almost abused by, the male. In other words, it was worse than Twilight.
6-10. I honestly can't think of another book I dislike as much as the ones above. This may change later.
Honestly haven't seen a lot. Just Bleach, Naruto and Fairy Tail.
TV Shows: (I like crime shows. Can you tell?)
1. Criminal Minds
1. Forest Gump
2. August Rush
3. Star Wars Trilogy
4. Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmaron
5. V for Vendetta
6. Benjamin Button
7. Almost any Marvel superhero movie
8. Les Miserables
9. Batman Trilogy
Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks, no doubt. Have you seen the movie Forest Gump? If not then I'm sorry, but you need to see it before I can actually have a conversation with you.
Favorite Actress: Natalie Portman. The girl is like wonder woman. She can play romantic leads, action leads, and anything else that I can't think of right now. Her performances in Black Swan and V for Vendetta were absolutely stunning.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
" If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
Her parents kept her
Locked in an attic Her only friend
was a little toy bear
It was old and worn out
And had patches of hair
She always talked to it
When no one's around
She lays there and hugs it
Not a peep of sound
Until her parents
unlock the door
Some more and more pain
She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg
A scar on her face
Why would she be
In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear
And softly crys
She loves her parents
But they want her to die
She sits in the corner
Quiet but thinking,
"Please God, why is
My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life
For a sad little kid
She'd get beaten and beaten
For anything she did
Then one night
Her mom came home high
And the poor child was beaten
As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly
Grabbed for a blade
It was sharp and pointy
One that she made
She thrusted the blade
Right in her chest,
"You deserve to die
You worthless piece of CRAP!
The mom walked out
Leaving the girl slowly dying
She grabbed her bear
And again started crying
Police showed up
At the small little house
Then quickly barged in
Everything quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly
Opened a door
To find the little girl
Lying dead on the floor
It must have been bad
To go through so much harm
But at least she died
With her best friend in her arms
A child dies every day from child abuse
And if you have an ounce of pity in you for Auroura (the little girl),
and you hate child abuse with a passion,
just repost this
At the end of this, there was a line saying something like, "if you don't repost this, you are a lazy, cold hearted person." Truth be told, I almost didn't post it for the one line. It is absolutely ridiculous to threaten and judge people (that you don't even know!) for reasons such as this. I hate it when it happens in email chains, and I don't appreciate it happening here. If you don't repost this, well, I can't honestly say I can understand, but I'm sure you have your reasons.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, I hope you re-post this
Two Sides of a Coin-My first fic with this account! Its in the works, and a multi-chapter fic. Go check it out if you're interested. This one is for the Mulan fandom.
Crimson Snow-A short one-shot (a drabble really) for the Mulan fandom.
Through the Ages-I actually haven't watched NCIS in a long time. My friend told my that I should, but I really didn't want to miss anything. Thus, I am going through the ENTIRE series in order to define Tony and Gibbs's relationship better. And cuz it's fun. Don't forget the fun.
Crossroads of Destiny-This one is for Prince of Persia, and it's about Dastan's run through the marketplace in order to save his friend. I really like this movie, and it's too bad that it hasn't gotten more attention, because I really like the characters, and all of their relationships are so interesting.
Can I put a general disclaimer on here? Cuz I'm never going to remember it for every chapter. Or every story even. Nope, not gonna happen. Anywho, while reading my stories, if you recognize a character, a place, a brandname, a song, book, author, actor or actress, director, playwrite, comedian or anything else you could possibly recognize, chances are, I don't own it. Actually, I'm positive I don't own it.
Unsafe External Link