Hi! I'm a person with an imagination and awesome friends :). I love The Hunger Games books and movie :). I can't wait for the other movies :). I also love The Series of Unfortunate Events :). I feel like I'm ending every sentence in :). Oh wait, that's cause I am :). I love smiling :). HEH HEH :). Okay, I'm going to stop this now :). I never said what I was going to stop :). Okay I'll stop the :)'s cause I know you're getting annoyed with me... okay so here are a few random things:
.. 10 Ironic Quotes From The Hunger Games ..
1. "It's your first year, Prim, your name's only been in there once, they're not gonna pick you," tell that to the lady who picked her name 5 minutes after Katniss said that.
2. "Well I bet my hat (buttons) that was your sister, wasn't it," she never gave Katniss her hat (or buttons).
3. "And now for the boys, Peeta Mellark," I don't know any boy with the name of "Peeta".
4. "So you like an underdog?" There was never a dog in The Hunger Games.
5. "Maybe I can, I'm smart you know," if you were smart... you wouldn't put your life in jeopardy by putting your life out there with the guy with the knife.
6. "Listen to me, you're stronger than they are," then why didn't Katniss throw the big spikey thing in training instead of Peeta?
7. "You two are in for quite a treat!" What kind of treat? Dying in the wild? Yes, that's very nice, everyone wants a treat.
8. "So you're here to make me look pretty?" "No, I'm here to make an impression," yeah, the impression that you're gonna die in a few days. Fire is one of the easiest ways to get killed in The Hunger Games.
9. "Look at you, just killed a *CHING* placemat," I never knew the placemat was in The Hunger Games too?
10. "No, cause I'd light a fire," "Well, that's a good way to get killed," Every way is a good way to get killed.
..5 Tips for The Hunger Games..
1. Don't get killed.
2. Know that you're gonna die.
3. Take the knife before Cato... if he doesn't strangle you first.
4. Listen to some music to keep your mind off dying.
5. Don't volunteer for people.
..Top 10 Reasons You'll Get Killed in The Hunger Games..
1. Stepping off the platform too fast, you'll go POOF into the air.
2. Staying by the cornucopia like a lost dog, "Which. Way. Do. I. GO?!?"
3. Getting too close to Cato.
4. Eating a pb&j sandwich.
5. Starting a fire, no matter how much you scream, you're screwed.
6. Abandoning your alliance to kill someone without them, goodbye head.
7. Getting eaten by a mutt.
8. Thinking that the odds are in your favor.
9. Taking a slinky over a bow and arrow.
10. Eating anything you see.
..5 Ways to Get a High Score When Judged by Secena and His Weirdo Helpers..
1. Make sure they're watching you.
2. Flatter them.
3. Show no arrogence.
4. Think about how this could help you not meet your demise as quick as it would if you didn't think.
5. Try to throw a knife or shoot an arrow at them.
..7 Hunger Games Parodies That I Might Write Later if Not Already..
1. Hunger Games (is Gonna Kill You Tonight) *parody to Party Rock Anthem*
2. Set Arrow to Seneca's Head *parody to Set Fire to the Rain*
3. Kill You Maybe *parody to Call Me Maybe*
4. You Are Dead to Me *parody to We Are Family*
5. Bread Paradise *parody to Paradise*
6. Thanks For Your Consideration *parody to Sorry For Party Rocking*
7. The Fighting Skills *parody to Pumped Up Kicks*
1. My friend told me I lost something, I told them, "yes, but the only thing I lost was my mind,"
2. I ate this food, well I think it was food.
3. The Hunger Games is my life, well technically if it were my life, I would be dead already.
4. Remember me when I'm dead as the one who wanted to be remembered when they dead.
5. My parents told me that I need to calm down, so I took a piece of paper, wrote the word calm on it, and put it down.
6. I went to a pet store, and saw some rocks in a fish tank, I asked, "How much?"
7. My conscience told me I needed to straighten out my life, I asked, "What life?"
8. I went to a baseball game when I saw the baseball coming for me, I thought I had a force field, so I stayed calm, when I felt a ball on my face.
9. Have you ever heard of being normal? I haven't, because I don't know what it is and I will never be it.
10. If I ever win an award, it will be for winning an award.
11. Every day I have a different sign up on my room, todays was, "Today is the day that is after yesterday and before tomorrow and happening today. Tomorrow is a day that is a day that is after today but before a day. Yesterday was when I had food. Rebecca Black taught me this."
12. I only have two open hands, can you carry these two bags?
13. I live by only one rule; live by this rule.
..Please read-true story (not me)..
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check Again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or 2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
..Try it without looking at answers..
1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9
2) Multiply by 3 then
3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number….
5) Add the digits together
Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
2. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
7. Brad Pitt
9. Ucantoucan *Aww, really?*
10. Barack Obama
I know...I just have that effect on people...one day you too can be like me... :) Believe it!
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!
Now copy and paste this into your profile, and change your name in #9.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
(x)You love hoodies.
(/)You love jeans.
(/)Dogs are better than cats. (equal)
(x)It's hilarious when people get hurt.(if it's me or someone on tv, or an enimie HEH HEH)
(x)You've played with/against boys on a team.(volleyball and bowling)
(/)Shopping is torture. (books are fun to get, BUT DON'T YOU EVEN START WITH CLOTHES -.-)
(x)Sad movies suck.
( )You own/ed an X-Box.
( )Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
( )At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
(x)You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
( )You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
(x)You watch sports on TV.
( ) Gory movies are cool.
(/)You go to your dad for advice. (sometimes my dad, sometimes my mom)
( )You own like a trillion baseball caps
( )You like going to high school football games. (no high schools are really that close...)
(/)You used to/do collect football/baseball/pokemon cards. (used to collect baseball cards)
( )Baggy pants are cool to wear.
(/)It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people. (if they're people I don't know... then HECK YES)
(x)Green, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
(x)You love to go crazy and not care what people think. (what's life if I wasn't crazy???)
(x)Sports are fun. volleyball
( )Talk with food in your mouth.
( )Sleep with your socks on at night (that's a little odd...)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
( )You wear lip gloss/chapstick.( Lets get it straight. CHAPSTICK! I have a ton of it! okay, some are lip gloss)
(/)You love to shop. (if it's not for clothes or things like that)
( )You wear eyeliner.
(/)You wear the color pink (I wear pink if it's something to put under a shirt, like a tanktop)
(/)Go to your mom for advice. (as I've said before, 50/50 for parents)
( )You consider cheerleading a sport.
(/)You hate wearing the color black. (if it's summer... THEN DUH! THAT WOULD BE TORTURE!)
(x)You like hanging out at the mall. (bookstore and just looking :) sometimes for the cool sunglasses my BFF wears xD)
( )You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
(x)You like wearing jewelry. (if it's a special thing, like something my parents got... or if it's my turtle neckalce :D)
( )Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe (the only skirts I have are the ones that my mom made me get...)
(/)Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies. (if it's with my mom... OH HECK NO!)
(x)You don't like the movie Star Wars. (how can I like it if I haven't seen it...)
(x)You were in gymnastics/dance. (when I was 3)
( )It takes you around/ more one hour to shower.
(x)You smile a lot more than you should.
( )You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
(x)You care about what you look like.
( )You like wearing dresses when you can. (I haven't worn a dress since like 2nd grade)
(x)You love the movies. (if it's for movies I like *cough cough* THE HUNGER GAMES *cough cough*)
(/)Used to play with dolls as little kid. (almost never...)
(/)Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.(JOKE!)
( )Like being the star of every thing.
..Things That Keep Me Occupied..
Thinking of The Hunger Games
Thinking of a play we did at school about Theseus and the Minotaur... GOOD TIMES -relief sigh-
Talking to the kid next to me in class (well when school was still going on)
...writing more dots...
Twilight status: Team Edward
Hunger Games status: Team Peeta
Teeth status: Sadly, recently braced
The Series of Unfortunate Events status: Team Klaus
Sports status: Team volleyball
Obsession status: TEAM TWILIGHT (DUH!!!!!!!!!!)
..Well, this is the end of my profile :). So, yes I'm still going to do the :) thing at the end of all sentences :). I just am full of smiles :). Have a day filled with smiles :). Also, eat some mangos :)..