Author has written 3 stories for Shake It Up!.
Hey you guys! Thank you so much for reading my stories! So far I'm just working on That Was Then This is Now. I've completed my first story Las Vegas it up! And please read my one-shot Meant to be Together.
I also write for FictionPress so please read my new story I'm currently working called Dreams. http://www.fictionpress.com/dreamgirl98
Summary - I live in Florida, I'm 14 and in 8th grade, I love to write! I have never published anything but I decided to try FanFiction so I did!
Things I love/love to do- I love, love, love! to play instruments! I'm a clarinet and flute player. I also love Shake it up! Actually, I hated Shake it up! But the reason I hated is because I never actually watched it. My first episode I watch was Add it up! and when I watched it I fell in love with the show to the point that I write for it! I also sing a little and like acting. I hope I can be an actress some day. And know I also love to write. I love my family, friends, and my dog.
How I look - I have Brunnete hair, it's naturally curly but I straighten it, light brown eyes, really white skin (even though I live in florida!), average weight, and my height is about 5 "1.
Where I can come from - I was born in Florida and lived here all my life. I've never once been out of Florida (Lame I know) and my dad was born in New York, my mom knows spanish and so do I (In fact that's my first language) and I have a bit German blood in me.
Please PM me if you have any questions.
Shake it Up couples I ship:
Love the most- Tynka, Gece, and Frocky (Rocky and Frankie.)
Like- Reuce, Runther.
Can't stand- Cy (sorry, I just don't see it)
I look up to Caroline Sunshine! She is awesome and I hope I can meet her some day. Thank you so much for all your reviews and support! I love you all!
So they screwed up your nose too?
Sincerely, Michael Jackson
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Please stop spreading rumours about me eating 9. You shouldn't be talking. I hear you guys do some pretty nasty things.
We could have sworn you said the ark wasn't leaving till 5.
You produced Miley Cyrus. Bieber is your punishment.
Screw you. I just made a campfire underwater.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be smart.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm an ATHEIST, so I MUST hate the world.
I DON'T HAVE A RELIGION, so I MUST not have morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I'm JAMICAN so I must smoke weed.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm not into SPORTS, so I MUST be fat.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a stuck up whore.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear skirts a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a stupid ditz.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a big peter.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I HAVE BIG BOOBS, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool.
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN, so I MUST be lazy.
I'm a STONER, so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be a prude.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon and fried chicken.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I dont like the SUN so I MUST be albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenaged drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
Im CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hate gay people.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sence of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
Im DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controling and a bitch.
Im a NUDIST,so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I'm a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I'm a CROSSDRESSER, so I Must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be an obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I'm a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I'm WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I'm not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I play INSTRUMENTS in a band, so I MUST be a geek.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blonde blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm planning on going to COLLAGE, so I MUST be a nerd.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean."
I'm STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo's
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I'm GAY so I'm after EVERY straight guy around.
I don't want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love the band so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
List Ten Characters From Your Fandom, In No Particular Order:
1. Tinka Hessenheffer
2. Cece Jones
3. Gunther Hessenheffer
4. Deuce Martines
5. Rocky Blue
6. Henry Dylan
7. Dina Garcia
8. Ty Blue
9. Flynn Jones
10. Gary Wilde
1. Have you ever read a (6)/(7) fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think (4) is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if (1) got (8) pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about (9)?
5. Would (2) and (6) make a good couple?
6. (5)/(9) or (5)/(10)? Why?
7. What would happen if (7) were to walk in on (4) and (1) making out?
8. Make up a summary for a (3)/(10) fic.
9. Is there any such thing as a (1)/(8) fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a (7)/(1) hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a song-fic about (8), what song would you chose?
12. If you wrote a (1)/(7)/(5) fic, what would your warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about (6)?
14. Would (1) look if (2) got lost?
15. What would (3) say if (4) killed (9)?
16. (1) goes to break up (10) and (8)'s wedding. What is their dialogue/ trialogue?
17. Why is (6) afraid of (9)?
18. (1) and (9) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (7) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
19. (4) invites (3) and (8) to their house for dinner. What happens?
20. (9) tries to get (5) to go to a yoga class. What happens?
21. You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose (1) or (6)?
22. (2) and (7) are making out. (10) walks in... Their reaction?
23. (3) falls in love with (6). (8) is jealous. What happens?
24. (4) jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? (10), (2) or (7)?
25. (1) decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens?
26. (3) has to marry either (8), (4) or (9). Who do they choose?
27. (7) kidnaps (2), and demands something from (5) for (2)'s release. What is it?
28. You get to meet either (1) or (6). Who do you choose?
29. (10) challenges (4) to a chariot race. Why?
30. Everyone gangs up on (3). What happens?
31. Everyone is invited to (2) and (10)'s wedding except for (8). How do they react?
32. (4) gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
33. (5), (4), (7), (1) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (5) asks (7), and (7) says Truth. (5) asks who (7) loves, and (7) confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (3). (7) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (1) while (3) and (4) run into the sunset together. However, (5) is secretly in love with (1), and become so jealous of (7), who, after the comfort from (1) becomes in a relationship with (1), and so (5) decides to murder (7), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (10) and is sent to prison, allowing (1) and (7) to continued their relationship.
1. Have you ever read a Dina/Henry fic? Do you want to? I haven't. I do not want to it would be awkward...
2. Do you think that Deuce is hot? How hot? Deuce is more cute then hot, but I would say he's pretty hot.
3. What happens if Tinka got Ty pregnant? It's the other way around but if Ty got Tinka pregnant I think he'd take responsibility and help out as best he can.
4. Can you recall any fics about Flynn? A few.
5. Would Cece and Henry make a good couple? Maybe if they were the same age or close to it. But since they're not it would just be weird.
6. Rocky/Flynn or Rocky/Gary? Why? They are both impossible but if I had to pick one I think it would be Flynn because with Gary... that would just be wrong on many levels *shivers* moving on!
7. What would happen if Dina were to walk in on Deuce and Tinka making out? Dina would scream and plan revenge on Tinka for taking her boyfriend!
8. Make up a summary for a Gunther/Gary fic. When Gary gets fired as being a host on Shake it up Chicago jelousy revolves on one dancer who has it all...Gunther Hessenheffer. How far will Gary get to take over Gunther;s spot on the dance floor? Okay that was weird and I don't think I'd be reading that story!
9. Is there such thing as a Tinka/Ty fluff? Of course there is! They are the cutest most romantic couple ever! One of the most supported one too. Tynka FTW!
10. Suggest a title for a Dina/Tinka hurt/comfort fic. Umm...this is a tough one. How about? The boy we love. A story where both Tinka and Dina fall for Deuce and fight for him.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Ty, what song would you choose? Umm maybe "I'm Sexy and I Know it" you know because he thinks he's so awesome plus he's a "player".
12. If you wrote a Tinka/Dina/Rocky fic, what would your warning be? Warning: Involves very desperate girls doing wild things to get their guys.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Henry? A while ago. I read one that involved Henry but not directly about him.
14. Would Tinka look if Cece got lost? At first maybe no ut if everyone insisted then she would despite that Tinka "hates" Cece, she is not that heartless!
15. What would Gunther say if Deuce killed Flynn? He would be extremely mad at Deuce for killing an innocent child and he would go to the secret police or FBI and tell on him.
16. Tinka goes to break up Gary and Ty's wedding. What is their dialogue/trialogue?
"Ty I love you! It should be me the one getting married with you not Gary"
"I feel the same way Tinka! What am I even doing here with you Gary?"
Gary looks confused. Ty runs to Tinka. They kiss romantically.
17. Why is Henry afraid of Flynn? Because Flynn is cool and Henry feels like a nerd when he is with Flynn...In all honesty though, he is a nerd. But he is still cute!
18. Tinka and Flynn are in a happy relationship until Flynn runs off with Deuce. Tinka brokenhearted, has a hot one-nigh stand with Dina and brief unhappy affair with Henry, then follows the wise advice of Rocky and finds true love with Gunther. Umm...I have absolutely no comment on this one, it just messed up! Don't you think?
19. Deuce invites Gunther and Ty to their house for dinner. What happens? They will all talk about girls, tease each other, and have good time!
20. Flynn tries to get Rocky to go to a yoga class. What happens? Rocky will just ignore Flynn if she really doesn't want go... I think...
21. You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose Tinka or Henry? Tinka! I love Tinka! She is so darn hilarious and if she was real i swear i'd do anything to meet her!
22. Cece and Dina are making out. Gary walks in. His reaction? He would probably back away slowly, pretend he never saw it and go to a spa.
23. Gunther falls in love with Henry. Ty is jealous. Ty would use his charms to conquer Gunther back? That is an awkward one!
24. Deuce jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Gary, Cece, or Dina? Dina because she's not afraid of anything, specially not Deuce.
25. Tinka decided to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens? Tinka will burn everything and Gunther will come to the rescue!
26. Gunther has to marry either Ty, Deuce or Flynn. Who will he choose? Ty because he gets along with him the most.
27. Dina kidnaps Cece, and demands something from Rocky for Cece's release. What is it? Her boyfriend Deuce back.
28. You get to meet either Tinka or Henry. Who is it? Tinka because she is awesome and it would be dream come true to meet her!
29. Gary challenges Deuce to chariot race. Why? He knows Deuce doesn't stand a chance and he wants to win.
30. Everyone gangs up on Gunther. What happens? e goes back to the old country.
31. Everyone is invited to Cece and Gary's wedding except for Ty. How does he react? He finds a way to sneak in.
32. Deuce gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go? No one gets scared but Deuce himself.
33. Rocky, Deuce, Dina, Tinka, and Gunther are playing Truth or Dare. Rocky asks Dina, and Dina says Truth. Rocky asks who Dina loves, and Dina confessed her true love with Deuce. Deuce does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with . Dina is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in Tinka while Gunther and Deuce run into the sunset together. However, Rocky is secretly jealous of Dina and become so jealous of Dina , who, after the comfort from Tinka becomes in a relationship with Tinka and so decides to murder Dina, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Gary and is sent to prison, allowing Dina and Tinka to continued their relationship. I have no comment at all! That whole paragraph is just messed up!
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 percent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING! This game has a funny/spooky outcome. Don't read ahead...just do it in order! Its worth a try. First...get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure its people you know and go with your first instinct. Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it! 1. First, write the numbers from 1 to 11 in a column. 2. Then, beside the numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want. 3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down names of opposite gender. 4. Write anyone's name, (friends, family, etc...) in the 4, 5, and 6 spots. 5. Write down four song titles in 8, 9, 10, and 11. (Go with instincts!) Finally, make a wish. And now the key to the game... You must tell the number in space 2 people about the game, the person in number 3 is the one you love, the person in 7 is one you like but can't work out, you care most about the person in 4, the person in 5 is one who knows you well, the person you named in 6 is your lucky star, the song in 8 is the song that matches number 3, the title in 9 is the song for the person in 7, the tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind, 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life NOW...post this bulletin (DON'T REPLY) within the hour. IF you do, you're wish will come true...
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Enjoy my stories!