Author has written 8 stories for Kim Possible.
As of 3/20/14 my online presence will be limited for a while so any PM's or reviews may take me a few days to respond to.
8th Fannie Award for the Best New Author 2012
At 59, it's nice to be the best new 'anything.'
My Kim Possible stories will mostly revolve around the format that the original writers, Mark McCorkle and Robert Schooley constructed. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable save the day and are a couple. I may have a few more grown up sitches and more grown up language, but it was the original storyline and cartoon that I fell in love with and that is what I hope to continue.
I hope you enjoy these stories and I hope to read your reviews.
Please review any parts or stories and please be honest. If that means brutal, then so be it. I'm on the very high side of 50 so my ego isn't going to be crushed. Feedback is the only way we learn or improve.
All stories are numbered to give you an idea of the order of their occurrence in the timeline in my little Kimverse.
100) The Monkey's Tail was started on March 25th, 2009. At that time it was suppose to be a short story but at the end of the first book, I just had to add a little something on to it. Next thing I know three years later, I finished writing it on 11/30/2012.
I have broken it into three separate books for The Monkey's Tail posted here. Book I, Book II and Book III.
Co-Recipient of the 8th Fannie Award for the Best Series Overall, along with Mahler Avatar's "The Stars Series."
400) Broken Heart, Broken Mind was a story that I just couldn't get out of my head. The only way I was going to do that was go ahead and write it. It takes about three chapters to see what the story is about, so give it a chance please and don't quit it till you're at the end of the third chapter.
Recipient of the 8th Fannie Award for the Best KP Style Name. Dr. I. Nomore.
Recipient of the 8th Fannie Award for the Best Romance which is strange since it's listed as Drama/Hurt/Comfort.
Recipient of the 8th Fannie Award for the Best Single Line "Does my super suit really make my butt look that big?"
450) Kim's Nightmare is a short one shot dealing with the nightmare that she had in Broken Heart, Broken Mind, Chapter 13 part 13. It has more adult images, it is her nightmare, so it is separate so I didn't have to change the rating. Please do not read if these things offend you.
600) Something Old, Something New, Nothing Stoppable, Everything Possible Kim's and Ron's Wedding day that was spoken about in "Broken Heart, Broken Mind." All the little dramas and some of the things that the two have decided to deal with in order to start ther lives together. I hope that it will be fun to write and to read.
Link to their Wedding March
Link to the music for their first dance at the reception
Link to The Naked Mole Rat Rap
Link to "Could It be"
Link to Bach's toccata and fugue in d minor
605) A Shoe Story is actually a slightly rewritten chapter from the wedding story 3.) Something Old, Something New, Nothing Stoppable, Everything Possible. The only main thing I removed was any references to the situation with her father, just so this could stand as it's own short story. It involves a discussion between cousins. One that's taking the big step in getting married, the other has a boyfriend wanting her to take a big step of another kind.
Cloudy, With a Chance was another plot bunny that bit me till it drew blood. What happens when misunderstandings and misconceptions are piled on top of one another and how do they affect the people you hold most dear? Kim has to travel down a path that she helped create and heal not only her relationship with her family, but their relationship with each other. This one is not a part of my normal Kim Possible universe and it is my first attempt at a really heavy drama, hopefully a little different than what you will be expecting.
Links to some of the music referred to in the story.
Better Off Now - Trent Dabbs
To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra
Hurt - Johnny Cash
The End - Pearl Jam
Happy Ground - Pete Murray
If you have time stop by Deviant Art and check out the artwork of these two fine artists who do a fine job with KP. Personally, I'm lucky to draw a stick and have it turn out looking like a stick.
Three pieces of art I use for the covers are the proptery ofwho kindly gave me permission to alter them slightly so they would better fit my stories.
One piece came fromwho also gave me permission to alter it slighty.
Also, for a fine set or Wedding pictures for the Stoppable Possible wedding, please check out Hotrod2001's blog where he has them posted in order.
Unsafe External Link