Poll: What is the next pairing I should write for Ship Shape? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Kannazuki no Miko, Pokémon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Naruto, Soul Eater, RWBY, Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Elder Scroll series, Alice in Wonderland, and Twilight.
Yo Peeps, GateMasterGreen here with my profile. The previous is my intro, though my readers would've known that already. I am currently working on Ship Shape. To let you know, I don't do normal pairings usually (Kannazuki No Miko excluded) and like to be strange like that. You'll find some more of the weird ideas here, including femmeslash pregnancy, femmeslash in general, and maybe... MAYBE... *whispers* incest... (also femmeslash).
Also, I am open for suggestions. No Yaoi with only 2 exceptions; NarutoHaku( I am working on one) and SheikLink.
Now for a Kakashi-esque introduction:
My name is GateMasterGreen.
I like: Fanfiction, Anime, Manga, Yuri, Food, Deviantart ( I have a profile with the same username), and Fluffy stories.
I dislike: Yaoi (well, most of it) Scary Movies, and Lasagna.
My dream: I wish to become an author of both Manga and Novels revolving around my OC's Tyson and Vizar.
BLOODSTAINED CHESS BOARD HAS OVER 100,000 VIEWS! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
This writer is sponsored by coffee, that is all.
Favorite Manga/Anime(authors if i know them):
Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
Kannazuki no Miko
Girl Friends by Milk Morinaga
Soul Eater by Atsushi Ohkubo
YuGiOh by Kazuki Takahashi
Ouran Highschool Host Club
I'd like to add some new information to the profile and ask that you not be upset. All stories not of RWBY or on hold, though I still take requests for oneshots if I'm familiar with what you want. My main focus right now is working on Bloodstained Chess Board II and any stories that follow it if I make it a series. Added note, I have written a novel for NanoWrimo and have it posted on my deviantart (GateMasterGreen on there too) under the name Rise Of The Ascended (ROTA). If you ever want to watch me type and I have the time, send me a request with your gmail account and I'll see what I can do. Shards of Glass was my first fic to have someone watch as I typed it and I find it enjoyable to get feedback as I write it.
Also, because my friend Madjakal asked, DO NOT LICK THE JUJU LOLLIPOP!
More about me:
Yes, I'm well aware that a number of my stories do not have common pairings. I embrace that, seeing as it is a part of how i write. I write all my stories on the spot without planning and post them right after I finish. Am I insane? Most certainly. Also, I welcome critiques not flames. If you have no reason why you hate my story, other than what the story is about, leave your complaints at the door. I have received a few reviews concerning content and am glad that they were constructive. My chapters are now longer than they used to be, I having set myself a minimum of 1k words per chapter, and the style I write with now is somewhat different in the way of dialogue. (Personally, I thank Rick Riordan because I now understand how to write dialogue better after reading the Lightning Thief. Now, on to an important matter; The List. The List is a list of fandoms I know and I will specify how much I know.
The List (V1)
1) RWBY- I have watched all episodes in both Volume 1 and 2, some repeatedly, and have an exceptional understanding of the show. (Certain factors of BCBI can be excluded as they were assumed pre-canon) This is the new focus I plan for my archive and I will update as many things for it as i can.
2) Dr Who- I do ask that you avoid requests as I have only seen series 3 (David Tennant) and series 5 (Matt Smith)
3) My Little Pony- I am not a brony, so don't insinuate that I am. I have only seen the first 7-10 episodes, but have some knowledge of other events from my reading of other stories and a friend who is a brony.
4) Kannazuki no Miko- I have watched all 12 episodes, so i am fairly certain I could write for it well. All of my KnM stories so far are before the dialogue update in my style.
5) Pokemon- I do not watch it, sorry. Game canon I can get on board for, excluding X or Y version as i haven't played either. I do not write pokemon on pokemon or pokemon on trainer (Gardevoir excluded from this rule as a way of honoring my friends favorite Pokemon.)
6) Soul Eater- I have watched over half of the episodes, including 1-32, 51, and 52. I can write it somewhat, though I haven't updated the one I do have.
7) Percy Jackson- I have only read the original series and half of the first book of the second part of the series. I refuse to write percabeth, much preference in regards to Artemis, Zoe, Hera, Thalia, Calypso, Aphrodite, Athena, etc. Just not Annabeth.
8) Harry Potter- I have read all seven books and The Tales Of Beedle The Bard, though six is no longer in my possession. No HarryGinny, HarryPansy, or HarryMilicent. Other pairings are fine. Do try to remember the rule concerning yaoi...
9) Naruto- I am so far behind that it isn't funny. I ask that if you request, that it is pre shippuden. No NaruSaku or NaruIno.
10) Twilight Saga- Don't knock it before you try it, though I only write specific pairings. AliceBella, RosalieBella, Nice!VictoriaBella, any combination of the the three. Understand, I write yuri more frequently and prefer to read yuri. As I have stated, I like two yaoi pairings and enjoy reading them, the why lies in the fact that Male!Shiek is still feminine and so is Haku.
That's all for now.
I have more additions to the list.
11) Frozen- I watched the movie, so YEAH! Though... one thing... I only ship Elsanna.
12) Bravely Default- I have beaten the game. I have some base knowledge for it, so I should be able to write some stuff for that. Shippings for this: RingabelEdea, AgnèsTiz, and AgnèsEdea.
13) The Great Gastby- I also read this, but THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE SHIPPING! NickJordan ftw.
Now, to talk to y'all. Sorry about the slowed down production on the stories. I have been a bit busy working on stuff on devart for my novel idea involving everyone's favorite little storyhopper, Tyson. I have sketches of him and the others of his kind on deviantart. I also have a rough novel idea on there, if you'd like to read that. Follow me on fictionpress for the other two stories I have in circulation on the interwebs. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have and I'll see what I can do in way of answering them. I have begun betawork for others, so there's that too. For now, I'll see y'all around.
As you've noticed, I've been diverting some focus from BCB2 and all the other stories to focus on two, rather one... I like working on Stealth, Speed, Observance more, thus it will be my focus. I will pushing BCB2 to a temporary hiatus, to catch up SSO, so I can move onto the next plot idea. I apologize for anyone looking forward to new chapters, but I'll try to get back to it ASAP. In other news, I have a new account on the site, made yesterday. I have a fic already published and in progress. Check it out. LordNeoSeeker is the penname on the new account. Just remember, DON'T TELL JONESWORTH! He'll be reviewing that account too, no doubt. I'm joking, okay. I just won't be freely sharing that directly to him. Adieu for now.
Another update to tell you what's been going on as of late. I have finished up Stealth Speed Observance and have been focusing on finishing Bloodstained Chess Board 2. As you may also have noticed, I have posted a few new stories. Shadows of a Rose is not guaranteed to be continued upon as of this moment as it is merely to get an idea down. I am halfway done with BCB2 and will be switching focus after the fact of its completion. Ship Shape is not a focus at all and is actually there to help maintain my focus by providing a place where I can jot down ideas in form of oneshots. Any questions can be emailed to BloodstainedchessboardRWBY at aol dot com, so feel free to send me any questions. i can also provide sketches of any OCs that appear in my stories, except one.
Yet another update with just a few more pieces of info. Bloodstained Chess Board 2 is reaching it's end and I will be figuring out what to do after the fact. I am currently lending a hand in a collab fic that might be posted sooner or later. We are just working out the last few details before we post. As of the current moment, a poll is open for ship suggestions for Ship Shape. I have a few new fic ideas in mind, but won't be typing them up until I find one I can possibly stretch out into a multi-chapter fic. The current one I have in mind is a CocoRuby from RWBY. We'll see what happens though. As always, PM me with any questions you have about my works.
We're a Dying Breed
To every guy that's said, "Sex CAN wait.”
To every guy that's said, "You're beautiful.
To every guy that was never too busy to drive across town to see her.
To every guy that gives flowers and a card when she is sick.
To every guy who has given her flowers just because.
To every guy that said he would die for her.
To every guy that really would.
To every guy that took time to do what she wanted to do.
To every guy that she cried in front of.
To every guy that holds hands with her.
To every guy that kisses her with meaning.
To every guy that hugs her when she's sad.
To every guy that hugs her for no reason at all.
To every guy who would give their jacket up for her.
To every guy that calls to make sure she got home safe.
To every guy that would sit and wait for her for hours just to see her for ten minutes.
To every guy that would give his seat up.
To every guy that just wants to cuddle.
To every guy that reassured her that she was beautiful no matter what.
To every guy who told his secrets to her.
To every guy that tried to show how much he cared through every word and every breath.
To every guy that thought maybe this could be the one.
To every guy that believed in her dreams.
To every guy that would have done anything so she could achieve them.
To every guy that never laughed at her when she told him her dreams.
To every guy that walked her to her car. To every guy that gave his heart.
To every guy who prays that she is happy even if you are not with her.
...This one bulletin is for you...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore... And because of this, there are not many left out there... i guarantee 90 of the men on your page will not repost this cuz they care more about their image If you are a nice guy repost this with "We're a Dying Breed " If you are a girl that thinks every guy should treat a girl this way repost this with: "To Every Guy..."
Unsafe External Link