Author has written 11 stories for Inuyasha, Naruto, and Shugo Chara!.
I currently live in North America. That's all I'm going to put down on that subject. Eh. My family is weird, my personal life weirder, and my stories are just downright strange in my books.
Name: who needs to know
Age: old enough to be writing
Status: Just trying to stay alive and get through this funny thing called life at the same time
Some things that I do as hobbies are drawing (mostly images from Inuyasha manga), reading (most of what I read is either fantasy or manga), biking, writing, and trying to lock my brother out of my bedroom (he never knocks, just comes right in).
Anime/Anime Movies/Manga That I've Seen or Read:
Note: xxx are the ones I've only seen in anime form. xxx are the ones I've only read as manga. xxx are the ones I've seen and read in both forms (anime and manga). (NOT a full list; even I can't remember every single anime and manga that I've read).
Bleach, Naruto, Inuyasha, Kiki's Delivery Service, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Tales From Earthsea, Ponyo, My Neighbour Totoro, Skip Beat, Detective Conan (otherwise known as Case Closed), Beauty Pop, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, From Up On Poppy Hill, Angel Beats, Mega Man NT Warrior, Mega Man Star Force, Angelic Layer, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Duel Monsters, Battle City Duels, Waking the Dragons, Capsule Monsters, Dawn of the Duel), Chrono Crusade, Karakuridoji Ultimo, Shaman King, .hack/Sign, xxxHolic, Fushigi Yuugi, Fushigi Yuugi: Genbu Kaiden, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, Cardcaptor Sakura, Bakugan (Battle Brawlers, New Vestroia, Gundalian Invasion, Mechtanium Surge), Shugo Chara, Claymore, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragon Drive, Wolf's Rain, Beyblade, Prince of Tennis, One Piece, Ranma 1/2, The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The Melancholy of Haruhi Susumiya, A Wind Named Amnesia, Shonen Onmyouji, NANA, Pokémon, Bakuman, The Secret World of Arriety, Chobits, Digimon, Gakuen Alice, Translucent, Full Moon o'Shagashite, Tail of the Moon, The Third, Black Cat, Crimson Hero, Musashi #9, Brody's Ghost, Gode Geass
Please note that while I am still a fan of Inuyasha on some level, I am no longer one of the people who writes fanfictions for it. Sorry to disappoint, but from now on there will be almost no Inuyasha fanfictions from me.
I am also a beta for a writer called CrazifiedAngel07. Check out the story; it's called "Stuck in the Past", and it's a Naruto fanfic. Just putting that out there for all who might be interested.
Less than 1% of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE! (Thank God I'm not alone!)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303, Kinkatia, Portagas D. Yumi. Why me why not you, Society's Damnation, Gaara The Eternal, cats-rock-and-so-does-cheese, SoujaGurl, EmpireofShadow, Flightgirl, Mikaela the Cat, LunaClefairy, Ocean23
How to Tell if you are a Bookworm: (Bold is what applies to me)
1) You have more books then you do clothes.
2) You have more books then you do Friends. (More than I all the people I know combined)
3) Anyone wishing to borrow your books must sign a contract, take a drug test, etc.
4) Someone tries to take your book to read the back cover and you growl at them. (Nah, I'm not that possessive.)
5) Book based movies must be watched just to make sure they get it right. (Man, the book is always better)
6) You have sobbed (not cried, but sobbed) while reading.
7) You have had a full fledged laughing fit while reading. (I laugh even when there's nothing to laugh at!)
8) The smell of books is one of your favorite aromas. (I love the smell of new book!)
9) You never dog-ear your pages. (Bookmarks, people!)
10) You know more facts about your books than you do your country. (Check, check, and double-check!)
11) You know more book characters than you do presidents.
12) The eleventh Commandment is "Thou shalt not spoil a book" (I Freaked out at my brother for causing one little tear on a page in a book!)
13) You NEVER leave home without a book. (Not willingly)
14) When people ask how you read all the time you just laugh and say 'If you only knew...'
15) Anything and EVERYTHING reminds you of some book.
16) You have talked to your books while reading.
17) You have the same reaction to certain parts no matter how many times you re-read. (I have re-read entire series and still react the same way)
18) When a new book in a series comes out, you go back and re-read the entire series.
19) You get in trouble for reading in class.
20) You start to get excited when you get reading assignments in class. (If the material is good, that is)
21) You've ever read the dialogue of a book out loud while using different voices for each character speaking.
Copy and Paste this into your profile if you are a bookworm and proud of it!
I AM THE GIRL
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, Twitter, Facebook because i just don't see the appeal. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one else seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.:HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, I-am-a-slash-addict, Falling Blue Roses, dedicatedwriter21.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe and God and Jesus Christ is His son...
Then copy and paste this into your profile
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says..
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Bleach so much you wish the characters were real or you were one of them copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with FanFiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
|Community:||The Little Things in Life|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|