Author has written 8 stories for Zoids, Strike Witches, Gundam 00, Gundam Seed, Ace Combat, Saki/咲, and Gundam Build Fighters/ガンダムビルドファイターズ.
Codename: Sky EXE.
Real Name: Unknown
Available Info: Not much is known about Sky EXE. The only thing that is confirmed is that he is an escaped experiment from an unknown laboratory meant to give humanity the ability to fly by using winglike thrusters, powered by an unknown means (the only thing confirmed is that the unique engine produces an unlimited amount of power), mounted on the upper back.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.
THE AIR FORCE CODE OF CONDUCT:
You say M249, I YELL TOMCAT!!!!!
You say AK-47, I HOLLER FLANKER!!!!!
You say FN FAL, I SCREAM TYPHOON!!!!!
You say ALM, I SHRIEK RAFALE!!!!!
You say M16, I CRY EAGLE!!!!!
You say Javelin, I SHOUT SUPER HORNET!!!!!
You say Beretta, I HOWL THUNDERBOLT II!!!!!
You say QBZ-95, I WAIL VIGOROUS DRAGON!!!!!
You say M4, I SCREECH RAPTOR!!!!!!
85% of the male population has a fascination with guns. IF YOU'RE PART OF THE 10% THAT BELIEVE IN AIR SUPERIORITY, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!!!!!!!!!
Random Funny Things:
(Front Bumper) If you can read this, I didn't hit you hard enough.
>> I am nobody, no body is perfect, therefore i am perfect! ;)
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
Be a Minimalist. It's the least you can do
Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife
Coffee, Chocolate, Men - some things are just better rich
Damn right I'm good in bed i can sleep for hours!
Just because you aren't paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
Last night I was looking up at the stars wondering... Where the heck is my ceiling!
If life gives you lemons, throw them at some one!
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
Earth first. We'll screw up the other planets later
Repetition is a sign of stupidity. Repetition is a sign of stupidity. Repetition is a sign of stupidity...
You know it's always business doing pleasure with you
Hi, I just noticed you lookin at me across the room..I'll give u a minute to catch your breath
I drink to make other people interesting
I hope life isn't a joke, because I don't get it
Post the ones that you laugh at in your Profile! HAHAHAHAHA
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list.
AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, aticiia, Parselmaster, Akatsuki King, Spirit of the Abyss, loki09 aka ttre208, Romez, KyuubiNaru1990, Thunder Chief, The Mad Tsuchikage, BattleCharger, Sky EXE
FAKE VS. REAL
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at aodd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
1. You accidentaly enter your password on your microwave.
2. You haven't played solitare with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your freinds is they don't have a screen name or my space.
4. You would rather look all over the house for the remote rather than just pushing the buttons on the t.v.
6. Your boss dosen't even have the ability to do your job.
7. As you read this list keep nodding and smiling.
8. As you read this list you think of sending it to all your freinds.
9. And you were to busy to notice # 5
10. And you scrolled back up to see if their was a # 5
11. Now your laughing at yourself stupidly.
12. Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things