Author has written 8 stories for Fairy Tail, Dangan Ronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei, Misc. Games, X-overs, and Persona Series.
Heya! How's progress, lately?
I'm a relatively new writer here on fanfic, and I'm doing good so far! I have a couple prior friends, but don't let the familiarity keep you away! I love to get PMs and reviews, especially they're suggestions, and tips. Um... I kinda want to keep this short...
Some other things you should know:
1. I'm an anime addict- Some of my favorites are Hetalia, Fullmetal alchemist, Soul Eater, and Another. I'm currently watching fairy tail, and most of my fics so far are based on FT. Thanks, Mashima!
2. I'm BIPOLAR- yuperdoodles, I have two main personalities. I "switch" very easily. When I'm near a writing implement, I'm regular me, just a run-of-the-mill fangirl. Otherwise... I can be a real ditz sometimes...
3. I support every pairing known to anime, including yaoi- yuri, however, is off limits.
4. I write lemons!- beware, I have some lemons mixed in with the fluffy ones! My treat to you pervs (and to myself...)
5. I'm a girl- self explanatory
6. Lilou Aim- my main OC is an assassin named Lilou Aim, who has a black market nickname of "the white assassin". Does it have anything to do with her skin color? Probably not. And don't get me wrong, I really don't like to rely on OCs, but there are some things that normal characters just won't say, hence the perverted OCs.
7. I tolerate REASONABLE critizism- So don't flame me. I have enough friends to knock your comment into the next page, where I don't have to see it, but think of all the space we'd be wasting... on someone as selfish and cruel as you. It's just not worth it.
8. I curse- suprise, suprise. The white girl can curse. ALOT.
9. I'm in New York now, but I'm from FLORIDA!- Y'know, the state from which everyone is sexy, blonde, and sporty... except for me. I'm in New York right now, and I'm whiter than a sheet of paper.
And if there's anything you want to do to get in touch with me, let me know and I'll give you my information. Having a bad day? Need a friend to spill to? I promise I'll do my best! And... when I'M feeling bad, nothing cheers me up better than an e-hug. And that goes by as simply typing *e-hug* in your next review. I love all of youuu!
The Liam Hemsworth Therapy Fund:
AND that's all I really feel like including. Please enjoy my stories, and leave a review if you can! Progress will either be fast or slow, depending on school... School rules my life, it honestly does... Ontop of that, I have piano lessons, dance class, and soccer practice. So I'll do my best, but it'll only update so fast...