Poll: From what story should I post a fanfic next? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Twilight, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice.
What's up people!?! I'm Littlecosma001! Now, how about a little about me?
Born December 21
Favorite color is blue
I'm a girl
I am a Sagittarius
I can play a Baritone, Trombone, and Vibraphone
Current occupation is High School Student
Hobbies are reading, writing, baking, and having a good time
Most of my stories will be about twins cuz ive always wanted to be one
And that's pretty much me. I hope you all enjoy my stories and leave lots of feedback! :)
Also, please check out my friend wizzakitt's story! It's an Ouran fic called "Why do I feel this way".
The Hetalia pledge
I promise to remember Italy whenever someone mentions pasta
I promise to remember Germany whenever someome says West
I promise to remeber Japan whenever I see an Asain tourist taking pictures of brightly coloured cake
I promise to remember America whenever I see someone eating a Big Mac
I promise to remember England whenever I watch Harry Potter
I promise to remember France whenever I see a rose
I promise to remember China whenever I see Hello Kitty
I promise to remember Russia whenever I see a lead pipe
I promise to remember Lithuania whenever I see a guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Estonia whenever I see a smart guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Latvia whenever I see a scared guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Belarus whenever I see a girl demanding to become one with her older brother
I promise to remember Ukraine whenever I hear and or see HUGE boobs
I promise to remember Sweden whenever I pass by an IKEA
I promise to remember Finland whenever I hear someone say 'My wife'
I promise to remember Spain whenever I see a tomato field
I promise to remember Romano whenever I see a kid pouting and swearing
I promise to remember Hungary whenever I see a frying pan
I promise to remember Austria whenever I hear someone play Chopin on the piano
I promise to remember Prussia whenever I hear someone say AWESOME
I promise to remember Poland whenever I pass a Valley Girl
I promise to remember Switzerland whenever I see a guy with a gun
I promise to remember Liechtenstein whenever I see a girl wearing a bow in her hair
I promise to remember Turkey whenever I think about Phantom of the opera.
I promise to remember Greece whenever I see a sleeping man with a cat
I promise to remember Egypt whenever I see a pyramid and or triangle
I promise to remember Canada whenever I see pancakes
I promise to remember Cuba whenever I see a fat guy eating ice-cream
I promise to remember Sealand whenever I see a boat
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome whenever I see someone way to young to be a grandfather.
I promise to remember Germania whenever I see Legolas from LOTR
I promise to remember Holy Rome whenever I see a boy too nervous to confess that he loves someone.
The stupid test
Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were not talking.
You have run into a glass/screen door.
You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
You have run into a tree.
It IS possible to lick your elbow.
You just tried to lick your elbow.
You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
You just tried to sing them.
You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
You have choked on your own spit.
You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
You just looked at it.
Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
People have called you slow.
You have accidentally caught something on fire
You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
You have caught yourself drooling.
You’ve fallen asleep in class
If someone says “fart” you laugh.
You just laughed.
Sometimes you just stop thinking
You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have eaten a bug.
You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
You break a lot of things.
Your friends know not to use big words around you
You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
You have fallen out of your chair before
When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
You know you are addicted to Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one. Knew this before APH
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.(No but i have listened to pub and go 9 billion times)
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
29. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
30. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of whitehair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, "Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
Unsafe External Link