Author has written 11 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Twilight, Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, and Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice.
What's up people!?! I'm Littlecosma001! I've been reading Fanfiction for a long time, but began publishing recently. I'm 14 years old and an otaku. I am completely obsessed with anime/manga. I love to read and write and hangout with my big brother. As you can guess, most of my stories will be about twins! I love twins because I've always wanted to be one. I hope you enjoy my stories!
Also, please check out my friend wizzakitt's story! It's an Ouran fic called "Why do I feel this way".
You Know You're Obsessed With Hetalia When...
1. You take history class just to understand Hetalia more.
2. You fangirl squee at the mention of WWII.
3. You believe that some one's personality will correspond with the country that they came from.
4. You think that hamburgers should be The United State's national food.
5. You have started eating more pasta to make a tribute to Italy.
6. You think of Italy when you eat pasta, America when you eat hamburgers, Russia while drinking vodka, etc.
7. You tend to avoid anyone who is Russian because you are afraid or their cracked mentality.
8. You start styling your hair after Italy's.
9. Or anyone else's hair.
10. You own a character costume.
11. You have cosplayed as a character before.
12. You have thought of cosplaying as a character before.
13. You have threatened to seize another's "vital regions".
14. You know Marukaite Chikyuu word for word… in more than one language.
15. You know the words to any Hetalia song.
16. You have a Hetalia song as your favorite song.
17. You have made up your own ending to Chibitalia/HRE.
18. You have learned Japanese just to read the comics.
19. You obsessively wait for each new episode to be released.
20. You have uploaded one of the songs to Youtube.
21. You plan on naming one of your children after a character.
22. You squeal during history lessons.
23. You plan on going to a foreign country in hopes that you will see your favorite character.
24. You have written a fanfiction for APH.
25. You have read a fanfiction for APH.
26. You draw APH fanart.
27. You put answers like "Alfred F. Jones" or "Arthur Kirkland" on geography tests.
28. You tear up when talking about the Revolutionary War.
29. You tell people Austria put Italy in a maid costume when Austria owned Italy.
30. You ask if countries are "married" when they form a union.
31. You worry for a country's health when their stocks go down.
32. You scream "HERO!" whenever people mention America.
33. You scribbled the name "England" on your notebook with little hearts next to it. (I love you, England)
34. You actually start saying "aru" in actual conversation.
35. You demand that Prussia becomes a country again because he was too awesome.
36. You fully believe that Prussia is the most awesome country…ever.
37. Anyone named Francis, Alfred, Matthew, Ludwig or Arthur is automatically linked to Hetalia
38. You tell people your eyebrows are similar to England's. ('Cause they are)
39. You never let anyone sit down because their chair might be Busby's chair.
40. You tell people the answer to global warming is building a big hero to protect the Earth.
41. You try to get the polar bears at the zoo to talk
42. You demand everyone you know to become one with Russia. (HELL NO!!)
43. You ARE one with Russia.
44. You have drawn a half-smile on a Hello Kitty plush.
45. When wars seem to become hilarious.
46. You claim that aliens do exist... and live in America.
47. You tell people that if the alien attack, they will go for England. (DOCTOR WHO)
48. Your grades in history or geography suddenly shoot up.
49. You debate who would win in arm wrestling- the Allies or the Axis?!
50. You raise your hand in class just to scream "PASTAAA!"
51. You yell "Pastaa!" anywhere in public.
52. You start planting sunflowers.
53. You laugh at any song referring to a country's size.
54. You find out about your lineage and trace it to Hetalia.
55. You spend a full day searching the Hetalia wiki to learn about the characters.
56. You knit yourself a cream-coloured scarf just like Russia's.
57. You start noticing all of the China jokes.
58. You hate South Korea for demanding Im Yong Soo to be removed.
59. You started a petition to get South Korea on the Anime show.
60. You have completed all of the Hetalia memes.
61. You claim to have married a country. (In my mind)
62. You know every pairing in the book. (minus most crack pairings)
63. You've created a pairing (or more).
64. You wish Rome was your grandfather.
65. You spend day after day trying to find rape faces in the manga.
66. When you want a tomato, you say "Spain! Get me a tomato, damn it!"
67. When upset, you chant "Kolkolkolkolkol…"
68. You now can name countries nobody has ever heard of.
69. Sink faucets now fascinate you.
70. Whenever you see anything with Hello Kitty on it, you have to draw a half-smile on it.
71. You tell people that Germany was just misunderstood during WWII.
72. You now refer to Germany as "Doitsu".
73. You believe every Austrian is an angry musical genius.
74. You shudder whenever you see Russia on the world map.
75. You own a world map…that only shows America. (Map? What's that? Lolol)
76. You never want to go to England because you are afraid of their food. (I love scones)
77. You can put a curse on somebody you hate. (White witch i.e I can't do that
78. You can't roast marshmallows on the campfire anymore. It feels like summoning the devil to you.
79. You spend day after day trying to figure out how Germany is connected to HRE or if he is HRE.
80. You dream of becoming your own country.
81. You refer to every country's king/queen/president/etc as their "boss".
82. You have taken it upon yourself to create OC's for countries not represented in Hetalia.
83. You now know that the neutral men are the scariest.
84. Wursts have now replaced sausages.
85. The Axis Powers seem so much better than the Allies in your eyes.
86. You believe that Italy can make men gay…for him.
87. You make "Happy Birthday" cards for all of the nation's birthdays.
88. You have tried numerous times to figure out what "Hetalia" actually means. (No I got it the first time around)
89. You do needlepoint now because England does it. (Someday...)
90. Every time anybody mentions any object you tell them "that was created in korea, you know…"
91. You have a conniption every time somebody refers to China as a "she". (Or any country that's male, honestly. I nearly blew up when my history teacher kept referring to America and Russia as girls. n
92. Planes suddenly interest you.
93. Jiiiii is a word in your vocabulary.
94. You wonder why Italy opens his eyes only once or twice during the entire Anime/Manga.
95. Large eyebrows and big noses are suddenly very appealing to you. (Large eyebrows yes. Large noses, not really)
96. You know the WWII uniform of every nation.
97. You know where every nation's erogenous zone is
98. Germany is a saint in your eyes.
99. You spent most of your day writing this list.
100. You want to hug landmasses.
101. You demand every red hoodie have a maple leaf on it.
102. You call tomatoes "buono tomato"!
103. People can't mention world issues to you because you will make a huge joke of it.
104. You spend day after day researching different relationships between different countries.
105. You sob at the mention of Bloody Sunday.
106. Saying "ve" is a normal thing to you.
107. When one says "I love my country!" you reply: "Yeah! He's really hot!"
108. You expect the new French foreign exchange student to be perverted, and surprisingly, he is.
109. You see a map as a social gathering.
110. You have made an OC for a country/state/providence.
111. You can't say "German wurst" without laughing.
112. Beer must always be salty.
113. In order to be awesome, you decide to get a baby chick and put it on your head.
114. You try to compare your family to Hetalia characters.
115. You ACTUALLY know what "Hetalia" means. (DUH)
116. You regularly check Hidekaz Himaruya's blog for updates… even if you don't speak Japanese.
117. Hidekaz Himaruya is your hero.
118. Sealand IS a nation in your eyes.
119. You know random tidbits about each character.
120. You download every Hetalia song when it comes out.
121. You know every Hetalia meme in the book.
122. You actually spent the time comparing this list to your life.
The Hetalia pledge
I promise to remember Italy whenever someone mentions pasta
I promise to remember Germany whenever someome says West
I promise to remeber Japan whenever I see an Asain tourist taking pictures of brightly coloured cake
I promise to remember America whenever I see someone eating a Big Mac
I promise to remember England whenever I watch Harry Potter
I promise to remember France whenever I see a rose
I promise to remember China whenever I see Hello Kitty
I promise to remember Russia whenever I see a lead pipe
I promise to remember Lithuania whenever I see a guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Estonia whenever I see a smart guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Latvia whenever I see a scared guy being pushed around by a Russian
I promise to remember Belarus whenever I see a girl demanding to become one with her older brother
I promise to remember Ukraine whenever I hear and or see HUGE boobs
I promise to remember Sweden whenever I pass by an IKEA
I promise to remember Finland whenever I hear someone say 'My wife'
I promise to remember Spain whenever I see a tomato field
I promise to remember Romano whenever I see a kid pouting and swearing
I promise to remember Hungary whenever I see a frying pan
I promise to remember Austria whenever I hear someone play Chopin on the piano
I promise to remember Prussia whenever I hear someone say AWESOME
I promise to remember Poland whenever I pass a Valley Girl
I promise to remember Switzerland whenever I see a guy with a gun
I promise to remember Liechtenstein whenever I see a girl wearing a bow in her hair
I promise to remember Turkey whenever I think about Phantom of the opera.
I promise to remember Greece whenever I see a sleeping man with a cat
I promise to remember Egypt whenever I see a pyramid and or triangle
I promise to remember Canada whenever I see pancakes
I promise to remember Cuba whenever I see a fat guy eating ice-cream
I promise to remember Sealand whenever I see a boat
I promise to remember Grandpa Rome whenever I see someone way to young to be a grandfather.
I promise to remember Germania whenever I see Legolas from LOTR
I promise to remember Holy Rome whenever I see a boy too nervous to confess that he loves someone.
The stupid test
Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.
Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were not talking.
You have run into a glass/screen door.
You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks.
You have run into a tree.
It IS possible to lick your elbow.
You just tried to lick your elbow.
You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star have the same rhythm.
You just tried to sing them.
You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
You have choked on your own spit.
You have seen the the Matrix and still don’t get it.
You didn’t notice that in the last question “the” was spelled twice
You just looked at it.
Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde/has blonde in it.
People have called you slow.
You have accidentally caught something on fire
You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes/cheek.
You have caught yourself drooling.
You’ve fallen asleep in class
If someone says “fart” you laugh.
You just laughed.
Sometimes you just stop thinking
You tell a story and forget what you were talking about
People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you
You are often told to use your “inside voice”.
You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have eaten a bug.
You are taking this test when you should be doing something important
You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn’t realize it
You’ve looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand, pocket, head, etc.
You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don’t even when you know it won’t happen to you.
You break a lot of things.
Your friends know not to use big words around you
You sometimes tilt your head when you’re confused
You have fallen out of your chair before
When you’re lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling
Which Hetalia character are you?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ]You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
[ ]You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
[ ]You're very happy-go-lucky.
[ ]You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies.
[ ]You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up.
[ ]You're a good artist.
[ ]You can be clumsy at times.
[ ]You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something.
[ ]If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[ ]You would surrender in a war situation.
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[ ]You're very stoic and serious.
[ ]Sausages and/or potatos are your favourite foods.
[ ]You like to walk your dog(s).
[ ]Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
[ ]You love rules and think they should always be followed to a T.
[ ]You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules.
[ ]You work very hard.
[ ]Your alone time is your 'happy time'.
[ ]You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people.
[ ]You've had issues with money once or twice.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ]You're very mature.
[ ]You think everything over before saying it.
[ ]You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one.
[ ]You isolated yourself during childhood.
[ ]You became very successful in a short amount of time.
[ ]You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world.
[ ]You can seem cold/aloof to other people.
[ ]You're good at practical tasks.
[ ] You need time to adjust to new people.
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[ ]You love hamburgers.
[ ]You think you're awesome.
[ ]You love to invent things.
[ ]You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films.
[ ]You can seem to be very brash to other people.
[ ]You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business.
[ ]You're terrified of ghosts. ( no... Though I swear they are out there and I am going to find them!!!)
[ ]You know aliens exist. (I won't say that they do not exist as on this planet is another question)
[ ]You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time.
[ ]You wear glasses.
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
On a side note: Wow England is a lot of countries! And they said the same wrong if they meant the UK! It's The United Kingdom of GREAT BRITAIN (big island with England/Scotland/Wales) and Northern Ireland (because the Irish hate the UK and succeeded)
[ ]You like tea. (Any tea)
[ ]You were quite tough as a kid.
[ ]You're very sarcastic and cynical. (depending on the mood)
[ ]Your cooking is awful.
[ ]You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[ ]...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
[ ]You have tried doing black magic before.
[ ]You get drunk quite easily.
[ ]When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy.
[ ]You're good at embroidery.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[ ]You're very affectionate. (like italy)
[ ]You think you have a great fashion sense.
[ ]You like wine.
[ ]You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears.
[ ]You love red roses.
[ ]When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women.
[ ]You're very proud of yourself.
[ ]You love culture and the arts.
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
[ ]You say you're a gourmet.
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ]You had a very sad childhood.
[ ]You're very tall.
[ ]You have a tendency to switch between personalities.
[ ]You wear a scarf all the time.
[ ]You love sunflowers.
[ ]You love vodka.
[ ]You can seem intimidating to other people. (It's not a very good thing...)
[ ]You're very strong.
[ ]You have a big nose.
[ ]You have a strange laugh that can scare people.
China (Wang Yao)
[ ]You're very mature.
[ ]You're very superstitious.
[ ]You're very religious.
[ ]You love pandas.
[ ]You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes.
[ ]You love Hello Kitty.
[ ]You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
[ ]You work hard.
[ ]You're good at drawing.
[ ]You like sweets.
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[ ]You are very well-raised.
[ ]You're polite.
[ ]You love classical music.
[ ]You like cake.
[ ]You have a mole on your face.
[ ]You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away.
[ ]You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument.
[ ]You've composed music before.
[ ]You tend to call people 'morons'.
[ ]You wear glasses. (Sometimes)
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[ ]You're often ignored by people.
[ ]You look younger than you actually are.
[ ]You love hockey.
[ ]You love polar bears.
[ ]You hate fighting.
[ ]You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy.
[ ]You often get mistaken for someone else.
[ ]You feel under-appreciated.
[ ]You're bilingual.
[ ]You always carry a bear with you.
[ ]You smoke.
[ ]You're very physically strong.
[ ]You've won a lot of fist-fights.
[ ]In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
[ ]You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics. (I don't get emotional)
[ ]You like hot weather.
[ ]You can be very friendly from time to time.
[ ]You look very tough on the outside.
[ ]You make a very nice role-model.
[ ]You don't let people get a word in edgeways.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[ ]You have a potty-mouth.
[ ]You like to wear flowers in your hair.
[ ]You used to be a very tough kid.
[ ]You're very reliable.
[ ]It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy.
[ ]You're very faithful.
[ ]Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike.
[ ]You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
[ ]You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next.
[ ]If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[ ]You're very loyal.
[ ]You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together.
[ ]You're very serious.
[ ]You have a lot of patience.
[ ]You think too much about philosophical stuff.
[ ]You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc.
[ ]You're not very confident.
[ ]You were quite rebellious as a child.
[ ]People tend to walk all over you.
[ ]You're a born worrier.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
]You're quite hyperactive.
[ ]You can be quite goofy.
[ ]When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix.
[ ]You're very wary of strangers.
[ ]It takes you ages to come out of your shell.
[ ]However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty.
[ ]You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions.
[ ]You love pansies and corn-poppies.
[ ]You get up to lots of crazy antics .
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[ ]You're quite mean-spirited.
[ ]You're a bit of a hooligan.
[ ]You're very loyal.
[ ]You're very good at tactics.
[ ]You hate Russia.
[ ]You love to fight people.
[ ]You can avoid marriages quite well.
[ ]You're not always taken seriously.
[ ]You like drinking.
[ ]You want to become stronger.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[ ]You are clueless about things around you.
[ ]You favor the taste of fresh tomatoes.
[ ]You're very responsible.
[ ]You tend to dramatize over things a lot.
[ ]You love churros.
[ ]You help people in crisis.
[ ]You are quite random.
[ ]Somehow, you like bananas.
[ ]You often offer food to people.
[ ]You have a sort of unhealthy obsession over a couple of brothers.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[ ]You tend to overreact a lot.
[ ]You like to order people around.
[ ]You're a scaredy-cat.
[ ]You curse a lot.(not loudly)
[ ]You go drama depressed when people ignore you.
[ ]You tend to blush easily.
[ ]You are lazy like hell. (At home yes but at school not so much)
[ ]You love tomatoes a lot.
[ ]You fix yourself on stupid matters.
[ ]You get defensive at the slightest comment.
You know you are addicted to Hetalia when...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one. Knew this before APH
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.(No but i have listened to pub and go 9 billion times)
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (and you're American)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
29. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
30. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
SO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!! X)
6 REASONS NOT TO MESS WITH CHILDREN AND WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED DIABOLICAL
1. A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, "When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah".
The teacher asked, "What if Jonah went to hell?"
The little girl replied, "Then you ask him ".
2. A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work. As she got to one little girl who was working diligently, she asked what the drawing was.
The girl replied, "I'm drawing God."
The teacher paused and said, "But no one knows what God looks like."
Without missing a beat, or looking up from her drawing, the girl replied,
"They will in a minute."
3. A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds. After explaining the commandment to "honor" thy Father and thy Mother, she asked, "Is there a commandment that teaches us how to treat our brothers and sisters?"
Without missing a beat one little boy (the oldest of a family) answered, "Thou shall not kill."
4. One day, a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the sink. She suddenly notices that her mother had several strands of whitehair on her head. She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, "Why are some of your hairs white, Momma?"
Her mother replied, "Well, every time you do something to make me sad or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white."
The little girl pondered this revelation for a while, then said, "Momma, how come ALL of Grandma's hairs are white?"
5. The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'that's Michael, He's a doctor.'
A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."
6. The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
"Take only ONE. God is watching."
Moving further along the lunch line, at the other end of the table was a large pile of chocolate chip cookies.
A child had written a note, "Take all you want. God is watching the apples."
Unsafe External Link