Author has written 5 stories for Star Wars.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
" If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..." 12.00
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Only if you’re a Texan…
1. You will see nothing wrong drinking out of a glass shaped like a cowboy boot.
2. You know that you can drive into a down poor and out of one in five minutes.
3. You won’t look twice if you see a girl in a swimsuit and cowgirl boots.
4. You will see Bar-B-Q as five star dinning.
5. Know about Bucee’s.
6. Will see a fast-food restaurant attached to a gas station.
7. Won’t be surprised if your friend gets the state tattooed on himself/herself.
8. Y’all is considered proper grammar.
9. Won’t think it’s weird if there is a bar down the street from an elementary school.
10. Will only know two seasons summer and winter. Spring and fall are just myths that you’ve heard about.
11. Know that watching the weather channel is a waste of time.
12. Can buy liquor and guns at the same place.
13. If you hear someone talking bad about Texas you will stick your foot up their ass and when asked why you did that by another Texan they will agree that he/she deserved it.
14. When told to do something by your parents you will answer by saying yes ma’am or yes sir.
15. Can you get out of school because of a inch of snow or just for ice on the roads.
If you like or agree repost this
-If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues-
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
26. My mother taught me about DENTAL CARE.
"Come over here so I can knock that 5,000 dollar smile down your throat."
Unsafe External Link