Poll: Hi guys! When I get the time after marching season, I'm going to be uploading a bunch of one-shots/drabbles using the Imagine Your OTP prompts, should I do each drabble and one-shot as a story, or put them all together into one collection of drabbles? Vote Now!
Author has written 35 stories for Pair of Kings, and Walking Dead.
Something special is coming soon as my comeback!! Just hang on for a bit more guys!!
Also, I'm actually going to update my works! Don't know when...But I will! Updating Royal Strike! Season Two, My Inner Battles, The Way We Almost Weren't, Imagine Brakayla, and creating my rewrite of Fire Starter is my priority right now!
?: yup, here's the link to my page for recent news.
Royal Strike! Links:
Brady's Dance to
Well since you're already creeping on my profile, might as well creep on these people's profile too and read their AMAZING stories! I definitely recommend reading their stories! Overall, I personally think their works are incredible, aside from the fact that they're nice people and I would consider them as a great friend!
I'm Kaylin!! I have only one rule!! You review on any of my works, and I'll review on yours!!
Here's awesome 10 facts about me!!:
1. I love to write!! for some reason I just love to write and come up with ideas that make me keep writing!! like when I was small they always say you have to at least write 1 page for creative writing time. I always ended up writing like 4 or 5 pages...and this happened ever since 3rd grade
2. I'm Asian!! I'm 25% Filipino, 25% Japanese, and 50% guamian since my parents were from the island of Guam..
3. I'm the youngest of my family!! yup I got 2 big bros and 1 big sis, while I'm 14!
4. I'm the overachiever type...I'm a straight-A/B Honors Roll person, have every subject as honors. Though funny thing is that I'm not a nerd at all!! here's some reasons why..: I don't like school at all.. except for seeing my friends, I don't study...only last minute study though, I hate waking up early!! I prefer waking up in the afternoon probably since I'm a late-night person...plus, I seriously don't like to read, only times I actually do read is when I have to for a project and for fan fiction...Signed up for ALL Pre-AP classes for Freshmen year, whoo!
5. I have 4 female guinea pigs named: Umi, Yummy, Zoomi, and Yuki...I have 1 female golden retriever named Haley..and I have one gigantic beta fish I despise so much which I named piranha...since it has teeth and killed my two fish I had before..one was beat up while we don't know what happened to the other...
6. I'm in band...yes I'm a band nerd who doesn't practice that much at home!! I play the trumpet!! Loud and Proud!! Next year when I get to high school, I'm joining the marching band!! I'm currently a 1st Trumpet in symphonic band for 9th grade, along with the fact that I'm in Varsity Marching Band!! Haha my trumpet buddy and I promise to be AWESOME Co-Trumpet Section leaders in high school!!
7. I've started having my brown highlights ever since I was in 1st grade and always had my sister high light it!!!
8. I'm currently a representative in my school's student council and I'm in NJHS!! National Junior Honor Society!! Hopefully I could make NHS! Psh...like that would happen...
9. I'm a nice, quiet, shy, smart, funny, outgoing, and fun person to be with!!
10. I'm a thrill seeker in amusement parks *cough* Six flags *cough* and I'm willing to go in the front of any ride!!
Now some extra info about me to entertain those profile creepers XD
Name: Kaylin (Real-life) and Yummy (Here)
Pair of Kings (I mean, hello? XD)
Favorite character(s) from those shows?
POK-Brady Parker, Mikayla Makoola, and Rebecca Dawson
Dance Central 1,2, and 3 (I prefer DC over JD because, I like how DC is complicated with moves that I could use in real-life and better moves compared to JD. I personally think DC is for more professional while JD is for people who can't dance...since their moves is practically repeated throughout the songs)
Favorite Character(s) from Games?:
DC-Glitch, Emilia, Angel, Rasa, Lima, and Blue Ninja Chick
PewDiePie (Brofist from TX!)
Jurassic Park Series
Demi Lovato (Lovatic!)
Favorite Pairings?: From shows, games, and real-life
Brakayla-Brady and Mikayla (Pair of Kings)
Emilia x Angel (Dance Central)
Taylena-Taylor Launter and Selena Gomez (Everyone practically agreed that these two were the PERFECT couple...until they broke-up)
Type of Stories I Read:
Pair of Kings
JOIN THE POK REVOLUTION TO SAVE THE SHOW!! WATCH THE REMAINING EPISODES OF SEASON 3!!! TO BUMP THE RATINGS SO POK GETS A SEASON 4!!
Copy and Paste if you joined the POK REVOLUTION TO SAVE THE SHOW!!!
Copy and Paste if you want Mitchel/Brady to be in the 4-part-event Series Finale in February!!
Feel free to PM me just for whatever reason you have and I'll be happy to reply!
Most EPIC Quotes EVER!!:
It's not called being gay, it's called being, fabulous!-PewDiePie
I DON'T CARE!-PewDiePie (As Irresponsible Dad)
Ain't no party like a Pewdiepie party!-PewDiePie
If you have something to say, say it to my butt, it's the only thing that gives a crap.-Peter Griffin ( Family Guy)
It's peanut butter jelly time!-Brian Griffin ( Family Guy)
What the Deuce?!-Stewie Griffin (Family Guy)
I will go to an animal shelter and get you a kitty. I will let you fall in love with that kitty. And then, on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your house and punch you in the face!-Sue to Will (Glee)
You like me sing. You like me sing very much.-Rachel to Sunshine (Glee)
I might buy you some small diapers, your chin looks like a baby's butt.-Sue to Will (Glee)
Trumpets kick BRASS!-Any Trumpet Player
Trumpet players, Loud and Proud!-Any Trumpet Player
Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen in public with you.-Any Best Friend
Friends would ask why you're crying...Best friends already have a shovel ready to bury the person who made you cry.-Any Best Friend
I'M THE AVATAR, and you gotta deal with it!-Korra (Legend of Korra)
Be the leaf!-Meelo (Legend of Korra)
Mustache guy!-Bolin (Legend of Korra)
I'm not Toph! I am the Melon Lord!-Toph (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Okay, who lit Toph on fire?-Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Those are enemy birds.-Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
You don't dump me! I dump you!-Mikayla Makoola ( Pair of Kings)
Boom, Boom, Pow!-Brady Parker (Pair of Kings)
Sweet Selena Gomez!-Boomer Parker (Pair of Kings)
I give him a nine for difficulty, minus one for intelligence-Kono (Hawaii Five-0)
" When did you know how to operate a crane?"
First time, actually. Just winging it.-Kono (Hawaii Five-0)
That's how we do it in Lima heights!-Santana Lopez (Glee)
Okay, wait, hold up. Please tell me that is a roll of Certs in your pocket.-Santana Lopez (Glee)
* Crying* Cause, I really, really try to be honest with people of what I think and they suck!-Santana Lopez (Glee)
One of the most scariest thing in life, is when you come to the realization that the only thing that can save you, is...yourself-Demi Lovato
Always be yourself, there's no one better!-Selena Gomez
Even you feel like turning the entire World blue with your sadness, just know that there's some kind of hope with you. Stay positive and strong. Don't give up, you'll find your own button.-Megan Lee
Appearance: Striking crystal-blue eyes, short dirty-blonde hair, pale skin, chiseled face structure, wears black S.W.A.T. outfit out on missions
Info: Brandon rescues Mikayla and Selena during the homicide investigation. He works as a S.W.A.T member and at Division as one of the teachers on tactics.
Personality: Genuinely nice, sometimes cocky and wise-crack, knows when to be serious, especially when it comes to his job
Friends: Selena, Mikayla, Percy, anyone really...
Enemies: Can't reveal that yet! He secretly hates someone in Division, can't say who, yet...
First Appearance: My Inner Battles
Celebrity Look-Alike: Sterling Knight (Disney actor)
Appearance: Basically Mikayla's doppelganger, but has a scar of a cut on her upper-left arm for unknown reasons
First Appearance: My Inner Battles
Celebrity Look-Alike: Lucy Hale (Actress in Pretty Little Liars)
Appearance: brown eyes, short kinda curly-black hair, tan skin, 6-feet tall, broad-shouldered
Info: Not available at the moment!
Personality: Will be revealed later!
Friends: Haha more like romantic-interests* Hint, *Hint...*
Enemies: That's for me to know and you to find out!
First Appearance: My Inner Battles
Celebrity A-Like: Darren Criss (Actor in Glee & A Very Harry-Potter Musical, Singer)
Appearance: Basically a younger version of Mikayla
Info: She's Mikayla's fourteen-year-old little sister.
Personality: She tends to be lazy and clueless at times, opposite personality of Mikayla.
First Appearance: Never Too Late To Change Your Fate
Celebrity Look-Alike: Jessica Sanchez (American Idol Season 11 Runner-Up)
Appearance: Raven-Black hair, brown eyes, and fairly tan skin
Info: She's a sidekick/physic/fatalist on Kinkow. She runs the Kinkowian Pet Shop with different types of animals.
Personality: Nice, funny, serious at times
First Appearance: Never Too Late To Change Your Fate
Celebrity Look-Alike: Naya Rivera (Glee Actress & Singer)
Appearance: Tan-skin, brown eyes, natural straight and wavy on the bottom black hair with light and dark brown highlights, hair length a little past the shoulder and layered, 5ft 4"
Info: She's the host on Royal Strike! She's a well-known writer, and tends to prank people from time to time. She was born in Texas along with Selena Gomez then moved to Kinkow to become hosts of Royal Strike!
Personality: Nice, sarcastic at times, fun-loving, funny, smart, caring, creative. Treats Selena like another big sister.
Friends: Selena Gomez, Candis, Boomer, Mikayla, Makinzie, Mahama, Brady, Rebecca, Allyssa
Enemies: Lanny, Mason ( Due to giving Gomez a head injury), Boz ( Grosses her out)
First Appearance: Royal Strike! With Yummy42 & Selena Gomez
Celebrity Look-Alike: Charice with tanner skin (Singer)
Appearance: She's the Selena Gomez from SWAC ( Sonny With A Chance Ep: Battle of the Network Stars).
Info: She's a the co-host of Yummy42 on Royal Strike! In Royal Strike, she's currently dating Taylor Launter and is well-known as wizard girl from Wizards of Waverly Place. She has suffered from a head injury from Mason ( Muzzle It Mason Part One). She was born in Texas along with Yummy42 then moved to Kinkow to become hosts of Royal Strike!
Personality: Most of the time she's sarcastic, fun-loving, and funny person who's determined to keep the show alive. There are times when she can be clueless and caring to the people she loves. She treats Yummy42 like a little sister from time to time by protecting her and whatnot.
Friends: Yummy42, Candis, Boomer, Mikayla, Makinzie, Mahama, Brady, Rebecca, Allyssa
Enemies: Lanny, Mason ( Due to head injury), Boz ( Due to grossing her out)
First Appearance: Royal Strike! With Yummy42 and Selena Gomez
Celebrity Look-Alike: Selena Gomez, haha who else would it be?
Appearance: Looks just like Mikayla but with Brady's dark brown eyes...
Info: She's Brady's and Mikayla's eldest and only daughter. She's 17-years old. She was named Kayla, due to her dad always calling her mom Kayla.
Personality: She's a tom-boy and takes a real interest in guard-training (weapons, knowledge,etc.) just like her mom. Ironically, she may look like Mikayla but, is quite goofy, adventurous and tend to be clueless from time to time, just like her dad. She isn't as uptight as Mikayla may be. She loves to test out Mitchel's inventions especially if it means pranking or messing with someone...although she knows about Karma on Kinkow. She definitely has her mom's athletic abilities ( running fast, strong, etc.), niceness, and curiosity sometimes. She acts like a big-sis to her little brother Mitchel. She always wanted to see her parents as teenagers and see their funny romance turn into, Brakayla.
Friends: Brady, Mikayla, Mitchel, Boomer, Boz, Mason
Enemies: Lanny ( She knows about him trying to destroy her dad and uncles), time, fate
First Appearance: The Way We Almost Weren't
Celebrity Look-Alike: Jessica Sanchez
Appearance: Looks just like Brady but with Mikayla's hazel eyes
Info: He's Brady's and Mikayla's youngest and only son. He's 16-years old. He was named Mitchel, due to him looking like the famous singer, Mitchel Musso.
Personality: He's serious, incrediblely smart, nice and, can be uptight just like his mom. He doesn't have any interest in the stuff his sister does but, is more into science and techology. He knows when Kayla becomes queen, he'll become a royal scientist. He invents tons of crazy inventions that, actually works. Besides from testing his inventions and getting injured, he lets his sister do it for fun. He invents the time machine watch that Kayla uses to travel back and is her control center that helps her along her adventures.
Friends: Kayla, Brady, Mikayla, Boomer, Boz, Mason, Lanny (ironically he doesn't know about his evilness just like his dad)
First Appearance: The Way We Almost Weren't
Celebrity Look-Alike: Grant Gustin (Actor in Glee)
Randomly EPIC Quotes, Copy and Pastes, and etc...:
Favorite character: Leon S. Kennedy, Jill Valentine, Chris and Claire Redfield, Helena Harper
Friends and Best Friends:
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost.
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Best Friend: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Best Friend: Won't let me go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Best Friend: Will point and laugh cause she tripped me.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying ''Dang we screwed up!''
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Best Friend: Will help me kidnap the band.
Friend: Call my parents ''Mr'' or ''Mrs''
Best Friend: Call my parents ''Mom'' or ''Dad''
Friend: Ask me for my number.
Best Friend: Ask me for her number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Best Friend: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS Lend you their umbrella.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN GIRL RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and herself in the process
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the crap out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts your best friend
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BEST FRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much, retard?"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BEST FRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Tell you that you look nice.
BEST FRIENDS: Say your outfit looks like throw up, and then help you find a new one 10 minutes before school starts.
FRIENDS: Say "good luck" when you go get your ears pierced.
BEST FRIENDS: Help pick out your studs, take before & after pictures of your earlobes, and then put up with the unending questions and mirror-staring.
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
BEST FRIENDS: Start gushing with you.
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
BEST FRIENDS: Get obsessed with you.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!"
BEST FRIENDS: Say "I LUUUUUHHHVVV you! DON'T LEAAVVEE!" and then tackle/hug you.
FRIENDS: Forgive you.
BEST FRIENDS: Hold a fake grudge against you until you let them borrow a hair band
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
BEST FRIENDS: Say the same thing, except then they laugh and say "I guess that counts for me too!"
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
BEST FRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap.
Bold are things I've done:
1 . Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it (It wasn't my fault for not knowing it was old! XD)
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull (Well, I didn't realize it till...AFTER I attempted to kick-open the door and fell backwards)
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle. (They told me to tuck and roll, so I did!)
23. Have run into a closed door (This seems to always happen with glass doors...)
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37.Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
101. Haven't realised there was no #13 or #59
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE... So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, FrostWire, etc.).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool..
Opening Credits: You're My Only Shorty-Demi Lovato ft. Iyaz
Waking Up: Catch My Breath-Kelly Clarkson
First Day At School: Shouldn't Come Back-Demi Lovato (Lol, exactly!)
Making Your New Best Friend: Loser Like Me-Glee Cast
Falling In Love: Talking To The Moon-Bruno Mars
First Kiss: Destiny-Megan Lee
Breaking Up: Never Been Hurt-Demi Lovato
Mental Breakdown: Really Don't Care-Demi Lovato ft. Cher Lloyd
Prom: Domino Cover-Megan Lee
Graduation: Fire Starter-Demi Lovato
Life: 22 Cover-Megan Lee
Death of a Close Friend: A Year Without Rain-Selena Gomez
Driving: Pyramid-Charice ft. Iyaz
Flashback: Made In The USA-Demi Lovato
Getting Back Together: Beauty and a Beat (Acoustic)-Justin Bieber
Wedding scene: Here's To Never Growing Up-Avril Lavigne
Birth of Child: Mine Cover-Glee
Final Battle: Mirrors-Justin Timberlake
Death Scene: Va Va Voom-Nicki Minaj
Funeral song: Since U Been Gone-Kelly Clarkson (Wait, what does that mean? Lol)
End Credits: All Around The World (Acoustic)-Justin Bieber
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are or know someone who is crazy, put this in your profile.
If you love animals, put this in your profile.
If you find "copy and paste" thingys addicting, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you think your friends and family are awesome, post this in your profile.
If you have copy and pasted more than ten things in your profile, post this in your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you think Fanfiction should have an 'OC' Character button- Copy and paste this on your profile
95 percent of girls would scream and cry if the guy who plays Edward in Twilight jumped off the Empire State Building without a bungee cord or anything. 4 percent would grab popcorn and yell "COOL!" If you are part of the 1 percent who would be pushing him off, add this to your profile!
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this to your profile.
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you want to run up an escalator while it's going down, copy and paste this into your profile!
IF YOU HAVE BANGED YOUR HEAD ON A RANDOM WALL FOR NO REASON COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped on a chair, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever fallen off your chair, put this in your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, copy this to yours.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only fteefin prenect of poelpe can raed this. fI you are one fo taht prenect, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor porflie.
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word. Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't, copy this into your profile.
If you ever gazed blankly at somewhere, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever managed to steal cookies from the kitchen, without getting caught, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny onto your profile to help him gain world domination.
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son; people call her a slut and no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another Guy fat; no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly; no one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a women bald, but they don't know she has cancer. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 95% of you won't do it.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
Teacher: You're late.
Student: What do you mean?
Teacher: You missed a whole period!!!
Student: ... Are you telling me I'm PREGNANT?
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and slap someone.
01. You’re currently confused about someone’s feelings for you.
Stupid Questions that need to be answered!
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why don't you ever see the headline " Psychic Wins Lottery "?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do " practice "?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
So what's the speed of dark?
How come abbreviated is such a long word?
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with, " Quit while you're ahead "?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do...write to these men?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
After eating, do amphibians need to wait an hour before getting OUT of the water?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Why can't you find fresh sardines in the fish market?
Why do so many old people eat at cafeterias?
Why does an "X" stand for a kiss?
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
You remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Bobby's World, Felix the cat, The Tick...AAAAAAAH Real Monsters!
You remember TGIF, Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World.
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not
If you remember seeing hot tub bubbles make bubbly sounds before every music video on VH1.
when everything was settled by rock paper scissors..or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish...eeny meeny miney mo...and even better daddy had a donkey inky binky bonky.
You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green ranger, were meant to be together.
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular.
You remember watching Home Alone 1, 2 , and 3 . . . and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders"
You remember watching The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS.
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
When they made the new lunchables so that you could make pizza AND tacos.
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players.
Making those little paper cootie-catcher things, and then predicting your life with them.
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. . . . Furbies
You haven't always had a computer, and it was cool to have the internet.
And Windows 95 was the best.
You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Power Rangers, and Ninja Turtles.
Michael Jordan was a king.
You remember when the new Beanie Babies and Talking Elmo were always sold out.
You collected those Beanie Babies.
Carebears You collected all the Troll dolls If you even know what an original walkman is.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" . . . nough said
You remember trying to collect all 150 original pokemon cards but never could and if you did you thought you were all that!
You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace.
You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground.
Before the MySpace frenzy . . .
Before the Internet & text messaging . . .
Before Sidekicks & iPods . . .
Before PlayStation2 or X-BOX . . .
Before Spongebob . . .
Back when you put off the 5 hours of homework you had every night.
When light up trainers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was 0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was The new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs.
When gameboy was a brick.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
Who would have thought you'd miss the 90's so much!!
Post this in your profile if you remember these days . . . . or if you smiled at one of these things.
Unsafe External Link