Poll: Who is your favorite Kingdom Keeper? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Kingdom Keepers, and Hunger Games.
DARK PASSAGE IS NEAR!
Hello peoplesof the planet earth! I am AmandaKK1524, and I go by Jess, Jessica, or Jessy (hi Mandy!), or whatever you wanna call me. Except for Maybeck. He has to call me "Master." I have him captive. In my pantry...
Please PM me whenever you like! I'm always up for talking to people, like about stories, you need someone to talk to, or you're just plain bored! If you need it, I'd give you the best advice I can! :)
I'm absolutely in love with these six things...
1) Jesus, God, and my church
2) Kingdom Keepers
3) Hunger Games
6) Newsies (Scroll down for a rant on how epic this play/movie is!!!)
Okay, so here's some more about me!
Fav Books: Kingdom Keepers (of course!), Hunger Games, Divergent Trilogy, Steel Trapp series, Peter and the Starcatchers Series, Fairest of All
Fav Music Artists/Songs *OKAY YOU MUST LOOK ALL THESE UP: "Once and for All" "Santa Fe" "Seize the Day" "Watch What Happens" "King of New York" (all from the Newsies Broadway Soundtrack)
Fav Color: Turquoise and Purple
Fav Movies: (Let's just cut this down and say every animated Disney movie!) and Newsies.
Fav TV Shows: Dance Moms, Shark Tank, Sweet Genius (it's just so hilarious!...well, I think so...)
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, and (I hate to admit it) English and History homework. And stalking the Newsies cast on YouTube...
I am intellingent.
If Cinderella is your favorite fairy tale, Copy and paste!
If you take tap lessons because you like dance, think it's fun and so you can be in H2S and be a Secretary and tap to Cinderella Darling, copy and paste!
If you scream whenever you hear Dan Rad sing, copy and paste!
If you get mad whenever you see someone wearing the same oufit as you, c and p!
If you find yourself giggling at random times cause you were thinking of J.B. knitting, c and p!
If you sing Brotherhood of Man in the shower, c and p!
If your least favorite animals are chipmunks, c and p!
If you changed your name to Rosemary, c and p!
If there is nothing you admire more than humility, c and p!
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile
If you talk to yourself or fictional characters copy/paste this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know your profile's waaaaaay too long, but you keep making it bigger anyway, copy and paste this onto your profile
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity is to post this on your profile to make someone smile!
30 Things To Do When You Drive Through A Drive Thru!
1. Drive through the drive-thru in reverse and let your passenger order.
2. Ask the price of almost everything on the menu and then order something that you didn't ask the price for.
3. Tell the employee that your window is broken. Order and then pay with your door open. When the food comes, roll down the window and snatch your order from their hands.
4. Go to McDonald's and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.
5. Pay for a large order in pennies.
6. Drive in circles around the drive through, ordering just one item of your order each time you pass the window. For added fun, change clothes, hairstyles, glasses and fake beards with each pass.
7. When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window-shopping and drive on.
8. Leave a big 4 litre bottle of ketchup on your dashboard. When asked if you would like ketchup with your meal, laugh sadistically for a few seconds, then adopt a serious expression and gesture to the bottle on your dashboard.
9. Ask the cashier how they fit into that little box.
10. Drive up to the window. Then, without saying anything, produce a tape-measure. Measure all aspects of the window, make a note of the measurements in a notebook, then drive off.
11. Demand to speak to the manager. When they come out, complain that you did not like the way the employee said, "May I take your order?"
12. When asked if they can take your order say, "No." Then wind up your window and just sit there staring straight ahead.
13. If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.
14. Order 10 large milkshakes. When they arrive, get out of your car, open the bonnet and pour 9 of the milkshakes into the oil filler. Place the remaining milkshake onto the pavement, and stare solemnly at it for three or four minutes with your head bowed. Then drive off. Circle the block for 1 minute, then drive back and do it again.
15. When asked to pay for your order produce a huge bucket of pennies. Attempt to hand the heap of change to the cashier, but 'accidentally' drop it all over the pavement. Spend 10-15 minutes picking it all up, then when you have collected it all, pay by credit card.
16. Attempt to barter for your food. Offer CDs, Cassettes or anything else you have in your car (including friends and family members).
17. Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene. 18. When they hand you your food, hand them a bag with all the trash from your car in it.
19. Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
20. Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
21. When they hand you your food, thank them. Then look around to make sure no one is there then hand them a bag of beans and say "Here's the stuff."
22. After recieving your food, say some random sentence as if it were code then when they give you a confused look say, "You don't have it, do you?" then drive off.
23. After ordering, before they leave, say "And don't try to pull anything, we've got you monitored."
24. When they come with your food and hand it to you, look down at it and say, "Hey, I ordered two hamburgers!" then pull out a water gun, point it at them and say, "Now go do it again, but this time get it right."
25. Ask for extra ketchup then when they bring it to you, before leaving, rub it on yourself.
26. Order every item in a different language.
27. When they bring you your food, look to the empty passenger seat next to you and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, Bob, did you want anything?"
28. In the middle of paying say "Oh, sorry I gotta take this." pull your hand up to your face as if it were a phone then tell the caller that you aren't doing anything. Talk into your hand for thirty minutes, holding up the line. If people start yelling say, "Excuse me, but I am on the phone."
29. In the middle of ordering say, "Wait a minute, who are you? Where's the regular guy?"
30. Pay in game board money and say, "Keep the change."
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Including me. Everything in bold, I did.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking (eww… but yes, sadly)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (all the time)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else (good times)
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair (I was little!)
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it (well I was listening to music on my iPod not my phone then went to look for my iPod to check my email. But I guess it still counts)
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (once it happened like 100 times in an hour)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else (when I was little though)
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc. on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (sometimes I get distracted okay?! Don’t judge!)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (ALL THE TIME!)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up (ha ha ha ha ha, yep)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand (what the heck! Who? Who does that?)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out (In my defense, I was REALLY bored, and I was, like, 7 or something...)
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back. (Still don't know why...everyone I ask doesn't know, either! Will someone help me?)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (um...what!)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth (no, but I do pop bubblegum bubbles in my mouth)
And the grand total is...*drumroll*...: 66. Woooooooww...
You can only type ONE word! Not as easy as you might think - now, copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your telephone? Kitchen
2. Where is your significant other? FINNY-POO!
3. Your hair? supermegafoxyawesomehot!
4. Your mother? MADRE!
6. Your favorite thing? Life
7. Your dream last night? Itwasn'tadreamitwasreal
8. Your iPod? couch
9. Your dream/goal? Disney
10. The room you're in? Family
11. You hate? Math
12. Your fear? Failing
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? DCP (Disney College Program)
14. Where were you last night? Crossedover
15. What you're not? Steryotypical
16. Muffins? EPIC-NESS
17. One of your wish list items? Disney
18. Where you grew up? Disney
19. The last thing you did? Breathe
20. What are you wearing? PJs
21. Your TV? Netflix
22. Your pet(s)? Rocks!
23. Your computer? On
24. Your life? EPIC!
25. Your mood? DISNEY!
26. Missing someone? Philby
27. Your car? VROOOOOM!
28. Something you're not wearing? antlers
29. Your summer? Disney
30. Your eyes? Green...(am I an OTK???)
31. Love someone? Absolutely
32. Your favorite color? clear
33. When is the last time you laughed? Now
34. Last time you cried? Today
35. Who will repaste this? Nutella
Okay. So the ENTIRE credit to this goes to Amanda Katrice Granger. She gave me the idea for this. Here's some quotes from movies/books that I've watched, and I want to see who can guess who said them, or what movie/book they were in! PM me with your answer.
1) "As if from a dream, or a dream of a dream." (Who can guess this one?)
2) "Because...because...she came here with me." (From Hunger Games: her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks got this one!)
3) "THAT IS MAHOGANY" (From Hunger Games: her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks)
4) "Perhaps we could throw him back?" (Hmm...who knows that one?)
5) "Congratulations. You've just killed your first placemat." (From Hunger Games: blurred motion)
6) "You here to finish me off, sweetheart?" (From Hunger Games: Pink Mockingjay in Hufflepuff got this one!)
7) --"If I were you, I'd give up!
--If you were me, I'd by ugly!" (What about this one...hmmmm)
8) "You know when you're standing on a high place and have the sudden urge to jump...I don't have it."
9) "Son of Posideon, I used to date your daddy!" (From Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief: blurred motion got it!)
10) "Why should I care if I'm rejected by a vampire?"
11) "There is no side to the future, only to the things we do with it, the choices we make."
12) "Not all leaders are elected, Finn. Some just rise to the occasion." (It's from Kingdom Keepers: her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks)
13) "Did I ever tell you that I've got a thing for brunettes?" (From Tangled: Disneynerd7 got it right!!)
14) "Personally, I don't trust anyone who's dressed up like they're selling fried chicken."
15) "Let me put it this way: you can push me away all you want, but I'm like a human yo-yo. I'm going to come right back at you." (It's from Kingdom Keepers: her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks)
16) "Never fear, Brooklyn is here!"
17) "Dreams come true, yes they do, in Santa Fe."
18) "Headlines don't sell papes, Newsies sell papes."
19) "Where does it say you gotta live and die here? Where does it say a guy can't catch a break? Why should you only take what you're given? Why should you spend your whole life living trapped where there ain't no future, even at seventeen?"
20) "I ain't getting any younger, and I wanna start brand new. I need space and fresh air. Let 'em laugh in my face, I don't care. Save my place, I'll be there."
Kay kay, so here's just some of my ALL TIME favorite things, how I found them, and just...stuff. Thanks, Mandy. :)
How I Found It: Well, I was getting the last Cinderella Cleaners book, since that's what I was reading at the time, and I saw the first Kingdom Keepers book. I had almost gotten it before, but I got a different book instead. I had actually originally gotten it for my brother to read, since I thought he'd like it, but that night, after I had finished Cinderella Cleaners, I picked up KK, and I started to read it. It was a Sunday night in May 2011, and it was the last week of school. I had finished the book that Wednesday, and the second I finished it, I said, "I have to get the next book. Now." So that Friday (last day of school) I went to Books A Million, and got books 2 and 3. And, then, I was hooked for life. :P
Favorite Book: Three and Five
Favorite Character: Willa and Jess...and Amanda. Oh, and Mattie. Le Fairlies and Willa. :)
Pairings I Support: Famanda, Wilby, Charbeck, Jhilby, Mamanda, and Jillard
Favorite Quote: "Let me put it this way: you can push me away all you want, but I'm like a human yo-yo. I'm going to come right back at you." Finn Whitman
How I found it: It was a dark and stormy night. (Well, not really, but you get my point.) I'm on the couch and my friend texts me, ranting about how amazing HG was. I thought she was morbid, thinking that watching kids die was amazing? *Okay skipping ahead, like, a week* We're at Downtown Disney, debating what movie to see (Wrath of the Titans or Hunger Games...hmmm) and we go in, and watch Hunger Games, yadayadayada. Long story short, at the end of the movie, I was disappointed because I wanted there to be more of an ending to it. It just sorta left me in shock of what's-gonna-happen-next and I gave it about three days. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks--I was dying to read the books, and I read them all in a total of three days, and am obsessed and proud of it! *Although, I do wish I'd known about it before the movie, though*
Favorite book: It's a tie between Hunger Games and Catching Fire
Favorite Character: Clove
Pairings: Everlark, Clato, Fannie
Favorite Quote: "You come here to finish me off, sweetheart?" Peeta Mellark
How I found it: I mean, I grew up with Ariel, Belle, Mickey, and Minnie. But I was in the age where I was not believing in Disney magic anymore, and then I found Kingdom Keepers. So I guess all my thanks goes to Walt Disney and Ridley Pearson for my obsession! :)
Favorite Park: I love them all equally. MK because it's the original and is pretty epic, Epcot because I love the countries and Future World is out of this world awesome, Hollywood Studios because it represents everything performing arts, animation, and entertainment, and that's what I want to do after college, and AK because the rides are amazing and I've spent so many great moments with my family there. (Plus I can finally ride Dinosaur without freaking out now! *after like 2 years lol* I'm pathetic, right? :P)
Favorite Quote: "Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind and bid your cares goodbye..." You Can Fly, Peter Pan
How I found it: Okay, I'm kinda embarrassed about how I found this. Haha. I was on Disney's YouTube page about a year ago, and there were a bunch of things about "Newsies on Broadway!" And I thought, "What the heck is Newsies? Sounds stupid..." So I completely forgot about it. Until Christmas 2012. I was driving up north on Christmas Day, so I missed the Disney Christmas Day Parade. When I got back from my trip, someone had put the parade on YT, so I watched it, and the Broadway cast of Newsies performed "Carrying the Banner" in the train station and on Main Street USA. Once I saw them perform, I just sat there, mouth wide open, unable to do anything except replay that number over and over again. So I instantly bought the song on iTunes. Then comes the obsession part. I look up the BWay playlists, and OHMYWHITMAN I thought Carrying the Banner was good, then I listened to Santa Fe. I can officially made me sob. I still do. Then came "King of New York," "The World Will Know," "Seize the Day," and a bunch more. But the last two that I really really love are "Watch What Happens" "Something to Believe In," HERE'S WHERE MANDY COMES IN. ASK HER ABOUT OPERATION KK VANVID. and "Once and for All." *and santa fe but I already talked about that one lol MORE SANTA FE COMING!* So I PM my dear friend Mandy (her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks) and she's like "YES. FINALLY THIS CHICK WILL STOP TALKING ABOUT DANCE MOMS!" *she didn't really say that :P* But she told me how awesome it was, and I told her all the BWay songs she needed to look up. We've PMed the lines of King of New York I don't know how many times. I've seen the play on YouTube, but the video was taken down the day after I watched it, and my mom got me the movie for exam week. So I'm begging my parents to take me to see Newsies because 1) I've never been to NYC before, 2) my whole family loves Newsies, and 3) that cast is epic. :P
Favorite Character: Katherine Plumber (not in the movie; she's an original BWay character)
Ships: Uhm...what would you call it? Jatherine? (Jack Kelly and Katherine)
Favorite Quote: There's so many, so here's a few: "Let's soak 'em for Crutchy!" "Seize the Day." "Courage can not erase our fear, courage is when we face our fear." "...then say to the others who did not follow through, 'You're still our brothers, and we will fight for you.'" "Now is the time to seize the day. Stare down the odds and seize the day. Once we've begun, if we stand as one, someday becomes somehow; and a prayer becomes a vow; and the strike starts right NOW!" "Wrongs will be righted if we're united." "Proud and defiant, we'll slay the giant." "Nothing can break us, no one can make us quit before we're done--one for all and all for one." "Better to die than to crawl. Either we stand or we fall for once and for all." "'Till the moment I found you, I thought I knew what love was. Now I'm learning what is true--that love will do what it does." "Tomorrow they'll see what we are, and, sure as a star, we ain't come this far to lose." okay that was a lot more than a few, but just look up the songs and you'll know what I mean...
Pick 5 OTPs at random without looking at the questions
1. Do you remember the episode/chapter/scene that you first started shipping 5?
Yes! Ever since book 1 when they were in the Wide World of Sports Complex and Philby said, "Willa and I have made some progress."
2. Have you ever read an fanfiction about 2?
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr ID?
4. If 3 were to suddenly break up today, what would your reaction b?
I would die. Right now. In fact, I'm the the hospital. I just had a heart attack after I read that question.
5. Why is 1 so important?
Because they're Dauntless BOSSES!
6. Is 4 a funny ship or a serious ship?
Depends on what you're reading...
7. Out of all your ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
2 (Famanda) or maybe 1...it's a tie... I'll go with 1, since Finn is actually MINE!
8. Of all the ships, which ship has the strongest bond?
Bond? Umm...I'mma go with Wilby. But now Philbo's a jerkface, Finn has mommy issues, and Maybeck's getting there with Charlene, so I guess that's the best one. :P
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works: 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Meida Player, iPod, etc.) 2. Put it on shuffle 3. Press play 4. For every question, type the song that's playing 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button 6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: When Will My Life Begin - Tangled (It could work...)
Waking Up: Crazier - Taylor Swift (Hmmmm...)
First Day of School: Gone - TobyMac
Falling in Love: Bella Notte - Lady and the Tramp (Awwe, how perfect!)
Fight Song: There's a Party Here In Agrabah - Aladdin and the King of Thieves (Well...THAT makes sense...)
Breaking Up: Get Back Up - TobyMac
Prom Night: A Thousand Years - Christina Perri (Well, it was the cover by Tanner Patrick, but same song)
Life: Belle - Beauty and the Beast Soundtrack (WOW. This couldn't be more accurate)
Mental Breakdown: Dance Forever - Allstar Weekend (BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!)
Getting Back Together: We Found Love - Sam Tsui
Wedding: Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale (Oh, the irony)
Birth of a Child: Carrying the Banner - Newsies
Final Battle: Forget About Love - Return of Jafar (Uhmmmm...ohkayy...)
Driving: Light Up the Sky - The Afters
Car Crash: Calling All the Monsters - ANT Farm
Funeral: Make a Man Out of You - Mulan Soundtrack
Final Credits: Hero - Skillet (EPICCCCCCC!)
Anyone else want a Kingodm Keepers movie? If you do, PM her-eyes-fiery-pinpricks about it, and she will put your pen name on a petition for a Kingodm Keepers movie!
The Only 12 1/2 Writing Rules You'll Ever Need
1. If you write every day, you get better at writing every day
2. If it's boring to you, it's boring to your reader
3. Get a writing routine, and stick with it
4. Poetry does not have to rhyme
5. Resist stereotypes, in real life and in your writing
6. Writers read. Writers read a lot. Writers read all the time.
7. Make lists of your favorite words and books and places and thing
8. There doesn't always have to be a moral to the story
9. Always bring your notebook. Always bring a spare pen
10. Go for walks. Dance. Pull weeds. Do the dishes. Write about it.
11. Don't settle on one style. Try something new!
12. Learn to tell both sides of the story
12 1/2. Stop looking at this list. Write something!
Here's a few fun facts about me...
1) I took dance classes when I was three.
2) I have legit been acting since I was six months old (I was baby Jesus in a Christmas play, and it took off from there!)
3) If anyone heard my friend's and my conversations sometimes, we'd definitely be placed in an insane asylum.
4) I'm a cheerleader. (no, I'm not preppy like most people think cheerleaders are)
5) My homeroom class could be cast as the five Kingdom Keepers in a movie (but there's no one that looks exactly like Amanda...)
6) I think that Hedy LaRue in How to Succeed in Business from 1967 looks like Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games.
7) I'm refrenced as "The Disney Freak" sometimes in my classes
8) My friend and I have an Amanda/Jess relationship
9) I've had straight A's in all my classes since kindergarten
10) No one has ever asked me out
11) I am BOSS at laser tag!
12) I'm afraid I might be an OTK...I have green eyes O_o
13) I consider laser tag a sport
14) I'm the kind of person who reads in class whenever I have a free second
15) I've never met half my family...they all live, like, 10 states away!
16) Whenever I play a game, such as dodgeball, laser tag, paintball, etc, my instincts are always like Foxface's...weird, right?
17) I'm in Chess Club. (Who would have guessed, right? :D)
Me: Blech. I'm sick.
Maybeck: How exactly did you get sick?
Me: I don't know! I was cheering at the game on Friday, and then, next thing I know, I'm sick!!
Maybeck: Do you just wanna get out of school?
Me: No! ...Well, yes, but, that's not the reason I'm sick! ...I'm so tired.
Maybeck: You just slept for eleven hours!
Me: Being sick wears you out...*passes out on the couch*
Maybeck: Awwe...sleeping Jess...how cute!
If anyone has any ideas for a one-shot or for a song-fic, PM me and let me know!
Well...now you know a little bit about me! Hope you enjoyed this little profile-thingy!
For Narnia and Kingodm Keepers!