Author has written 1 story for Avengers.
My name is Ms Whats it to ya. (SpongeBob Refrence for the win)
So here are some of my favourite Quotes and references. :-)
Boys are like lava lamps, fun to watch but not too bright.
Life was so simple when boys had cooties!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
Never take life seriously. No one gets out alive, anyway.
If you want to be the type of girl that makes the devil go "Oh crap, she's up!" when your feet hit the floor in the morning, copy and paste this.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
Man: Where have you been all my life? Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before? Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty? Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine? Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living? Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign? Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning? Woman: Unfertilized.
Man: Your body is like a temple. Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you. Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy. Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together. Woman: Really? I'd put f and u together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing. Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Woman: About as much as when you got kicked out of Hell.
No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried to slam a revolving door.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried skydiving without a parachute... Or maybe they did. I mean we never really met whoever said it, did we?
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority: sarcasm: my anti-drug.
God made relatives. Thank God we can choose our friends.
- One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject
-"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."
Madness is rare in individuals, but in groups, parties, nations and ages is it the rule.
Good friend vs. Best friend:
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend convinces you not to jump off the cliff. A best friend hugs you "Goodbye, I'll miss you. Can I have your I-pod?"
GOOD FRIENDS are for a few years, BEST FRIENDS ARE FOR LIFE. My best friend is insane, if yours is too then copy this onto your profile.
Funny, Random Quotes
Just because I'm cute doesn't mean I'm harmless.
Please do not annoy the writer. She may put you in a book and kill you
If the dark side has cookies and the light side has chocolate, does the middle have chocolate cookies? Go Middle!!
People who don't know me think I'm quiet...people who DO know me wish I was.
I intend to live forever, or die trying
Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them
Maturity is overrated.
If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.
You shouldn't think so much. It'll strain your poor little brain.
Letting your mind wander isn't a good idea because it'll get lost.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.
Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
God must love stupid people. He made SO many.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
"Like my fourth nostril, this pregnancy defies logic." - Dan Bergstien
"Does my being half-naked bother you?" - Jacob Black (Don't judge me, I only like the quote, not the book/movie)
"A vasectomy means never having to say you're sorry." - Not sure who
"Allons-y, Allonso!" - The Doctor
"Friendship is like wetting yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you feel the warmth it brings." - Not sure who
"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole." - Dean Winchester
"Been knocking about, bit of a farewell tour. Things to do, people to see. There's always more. I can invent a new color, save the dodo, join the Beatles. I have got a time machine, Dorium. It's all still going on. For me it never stops." - The Doctor
"I'm usually called the Doctor. Or the caretaker. Or "Get off this planet." Though strictly speaking that probably isn't a name." - The Doctor
"What do you wanna do, poke her with a stick? Dude! You're not gonna poke her with a stick!" - Sam Winchester
“Yeah right. Nice guess. It wasn't guess. Right, you're a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny but you're being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears make-up. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchesters keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up … OK, enough!" - Sam and Dean Winchester in unison
“Save room for dessert, Tiny. Hey, I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice you are two tons of fun. Just curious, is it like a thyroid problem? Or is that just some deep-seated self esteem issue? Because you know, they're just doughnuts. They're not love." - Dean Winchester
"I'm the Doctor, I work in a shop now. I am here to help. Look, they gave me a badge with my name on it in case I forget who I am. Very thoughtful as that does happen." - The Doctor
"Just go, shouldn't notice things. Just go, stop noticing, just go, stop noticing, just go...STOP IT! Am I noticing? NO! No, I am not." - The Doctor
“Calm down? I am wearing sunglasses at night! You know who does that? No-talent douchebags! I hate this game! I hate that we're in a procedural cop show, and you want to know why? Because I hate procedural cop shows! There's like three hundred of them on television, they're all the freakin' same." - Dean Winchester
"So burning the body had no effect on that thing?" - Sam Winchester "Sure it did – now it’s really pissed." - Dean Winchester
"Chow time, you freaky bastard! Yeah, that's right, bring it on baby, I taste gooood!" - Dean Winchester
"Boy, you put your foot on my coffee table, I'm going to whack you with a spoon." - Missouri "I didn't do anything." - Dean Winchester "You were thinking about it." - Missouri
"So, fake U.S. Marshall. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?" - Officer "My boobs." - Dean Winchester
"Oh, hey, Chuck, look. If you really want to publish more books, I guess that's okay with us." - Sam "Wow. Really?" - Chuck "No, not really. We have guns and we will find you." - Sam
"Don't worry – Dean's going to clean up this mess. Well what are you waiting for, boy? Grab the mop." (Dean glares silently) "And don't cuss at me!" - Missouri
"The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed-off spirit…is the pissed-off spirit of a psycho-killer." - Dean
"Lucifer... you are my brother and I love you. But you... are a great big bag of dicks." - Gabriel "What did you say to me?" - Lucifer "Look at yourself! Boo-hoo, 'Daddy was mean to me so I'm gonna smash up all his toys'." - Gabriel "Watch your tone." - Lucifer "Play the victim all you want, but you and me, we know the truth. Dad loved you best, more than Michael, more than me. Then he brought the new baby home and you couldn't handle it. So all of this is just a great big temper tantrum. Time to grow up." - Gabriel, Supernatural
"It's when a dog doesn't eat. That's when you know something is wrong." -Sam, Supernatural
"I think we're close to its lair." - Dean "Why'd you say that?" - Sam "Because there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face." - Dean "Urgh, God!" - Sam, Supernatural
"No drinking, no gambling, no premarital sex. Dean, they basically just outlawed 90 percent of your personality." - Sam, Supernatural
"I told him you were a dumbass pledge and that we were hazing you." - Dean "What about the shotgun?" - Sam "I said that you were hunting ghosts and spirits were repelled by rock salt. You know, typical Hell Week prank." - Dean "And he believed you?" - Sam
Well you look like a dumbass pledge." - Dean, Supernatural
"So this is how you spent four years of your life." - Dean "Welcome to higher education." - Sam, Supernatural
"So, how do you guys know about all this ghost stuff?" - Kat "It's kind of our job." - Sam "Why would anyone want a job like that?" - Kat "I had a crappy guidance counselor." - Sam, Supernatural
"Hey, I gotta question for ya. You've seen a lot of horror movies, yeah?" - Dean "Yeah, I guess so." - Kat "Do me a favor. Next time you see one, pay attention. When someone says a place is haunted, don't go in." - Dean, Supernatural
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
Things I will not do at Hogwarts:
1. I will not deliberately call Dumbledore 'Gandalf'.
2. I will not ask Professor Snape if he is Harry Potter's real father.
3. I will not try to stake Cedric Diggory.
4. I will not ask Seamus Finnigan if he 'stole me lucky charms'.
5. I will not floo powder Professor Trelawney, say 'Seven Days!' in a creepy voice, and then disappear. This is wrong.
6. I will not say 'POOF!' every time I disapparate.
7. I will not sing 'We're off to see the wizard' every time I go to Dumbledore's office.
8. Making rumours about Draco and Harry's love life is not funny- it will stop soon.
9. I will not make comments about Professor Lupin's 'Time Of The Month'.
10. I will not pay first years a galleon to pee in Mad-Eye Moody's hip flask.
11. I will not set up an underground duelling arena.
12. I will not tell first years that the common room password is 'Petrificus Totalus' and must be recited with their wands pointed at themselves.
13. I must not leave shampoo on Professor Snape's desk with instructions on how to wash his hair.
14. I will not call Professor Snape Professor Snake.
15. I will not tell Voldemort to, 'Dude, get a life'.
16. I will not draw the Dark Mark on my classmates' arm while they're asleep.
17. I will not lock Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who'll come out alive.
18. When the Dark Mark is in the sky, I will not point to it and shout, 'To the Batmobile, Robin!'
19. I will not buy Professor Lupin a flea collar.
20. I will not tell people that Professor Snape has the Voice of God.
21. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than fifteen seconds, I am to assume I am not allowed to perform it.
22. 'Swish and flick' is only a wand movement.
23. I will not jump up and yell, 'It's Voldemort, RUN!' during Order Of The Phoenix meetings.
24. I will not tell Snape that he needs to go to his 'Happy Place'.
25. There is no such thing as a 'Invisibility Thong'.
26. In the annual June battle of Good and Evil, I will not point my wand skyward and shout 'There can only be one'.
27. I will not were a hooded cloak, walk up to Harry Potter and claim to be his real mother.
28. I will not break Faweks leg and call it the Dis-Order of of the Phoenix.
29. I will not take out a Life Insurence Policy on Harry Potter.
30. I will address Professer Dumbledoor as 'Sir' or 'Professer' not 'My Leige'.
31. When walking into an Order meeting I will not insist that Remus and Sirius get off the furniture " 'cause they're getting fur everywhere."