Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
Hi there. My name's Trainer Theta. As you can guess, I write Fan Fiction of Pokemon (although recently I've been tempted to write my own Soul Eater FanFiction...Maybe after I've finished my current fic). A big thanks to Javanos for helping me write Sweet dreams, my first ever fic on the site. If you have a minute, be sure to check out his profile. If you're wondering about my profile pic, It was made by me, inspired by a fic on the site called "The black Latios".
I want to start by saying welcome and thank you for visiting my humble slice of the internet. I currently have 3 fics, two one-shots and a full length adventure story (still in progress). I joined FFN at the beginning of last year, so I haven't been a member for that long. I have already made a lot of friends on the site, who have all wrote amazing stories so if you have a minute, be sure to check out my favourite authors list and read their fics. They are well worth the visit. And a special thanks to Javanos, for encouraging me to actually start writing and contributing to the site and the community. He even helped me write my one-shot, Sweet dreams. Thank you dearly my friend! And of course, thanks to all of my followers/reviewers/friends who have helped me throughout the short life span I've achieved on the site.
My favourite story I've read from the site so far comes from an extremely talented author called ARCEUS-master. His fiction series, "A new chance..." is by far some of the best work I've ever read. "A new chance at life" tells the story that would happen if Latios never died and he and Latias decided to travel with Ash on his journeys. An excellent re-write of the Johto league silver conference, with humour, drama, action, suspense and general awesomeness! The Story after, "A new chance for adventure" is the direct sequel for "A new chance at life" and is currently in progress. It is a Hoenn league re-write, completely re-writing Ash's entire Hoenn journey with Latias and Latios by his side.
Of course, this isn't the only story I read on the site. Credit is due to any person who writes and submits a story for the site, it's just that "A new chance" is my favourite xD
If you're done with looking through my favourite authors, how about looking through my favourite stories? You're bound to find something that will be of interest to you.
Gaming: I spend a lot of time playing Xbox: my favourite games being Halo (all of them), Mass Effect 3, Sonic Generations and Portal 2.
Reading: Whenever I'm not on Xbox, I'm usually reading. I'm spending more and more time reading FanFiction than actual books...
Writing: I often write something. Even if what I'm writing makes no sense what so ever.
Music: In all honesty, who doesn't enjoy music? My favourite bands have to be: Sick Puppies, Linkin Park, Pendulum, 30 Seconds To Mars and Evanescense. Hollywood Undead are also a great band, and Skillet...I like a lot of bands!
Top 5 animes:
1) Highschool DxD - Trust me, this is one anime you really shouldn't miss out on! It has every element you could ask for in an anime; beautiful animation, gorgeous soundtrack, incredibly gripping plot, and for those who like a touch of ecchi with their anime; boobs. I still don't understand how an anime with a plot-line as serious as this can be so damn funny...and make it work! By the end of the second season, my brain craved more so I continued to read all 16 light novels, since the anime couldn't release quick enough.
2) Soul Eater - I only recently discovered this anime, but it has grown to be one of my favourites. The humour is great, the action is awesome, and because I'm quite sadistic, the blood is awesome! Soul Eater is just an all around great anime, I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is interested in anime. Fair warning: the ending sucked!
3) Fairy Tail - It is so funny! While I feel the plot is lacking in episodes (seemingly repeating the same plot but with a different villain) grows slightly tiresome, but it more than makes up for the plot with its amazing sense of humour! Recent episodes, there have been some quite dramatic plot twists, and because of the nightmare of a cliffhanger the anime left us on, I resorted to reading the manga to find out what happened...All I can say is: that was unexpected...
4) Sword Art Online - Being an avid gamer, of course I'm going to love this anime. The only reason this isn't in the top three is because of two reasons: there aren't many episodes (and I prefer long animes), and the character development was terrible. The only character we really knew well was the main character, Kirito, who was immensely OP...like giving trainer Red a pokeball containing Arceus...
5) Baka to Test - Funniest...anime...ever...of all time. No seriously, I was in tears of laughter at this anime. Combine the hilarity with the gorgeous art style and you have a truly one of a kind anime which is guaranteed to give you laughs.
The dream team:
AltoShipping - I love the idea of Ash and Latias. They'd make such a perfect couple, considering how much alike they both are. They're both playful, energetic and usually extremely happy. Not to mention that Latias and Latios are my favourite pokemon.
RayShipping - Cynthia. That's all I have to say and people will agree with me. It's Cynthia! Of course I like Cynthia! Who doesn't like Cynthia? It's Cynthia! Ash and Cynthia would make a great couple. Cynthia pays quite considerable attention to Ash during both his Sinnoh and Unova journey, and Ash aspires to be a great trainer, just like Cynthia. Perfect.
Things I support:
PearlShipping: I just think Dawn and Ash would make a great couple. I won't go into detail why, since this paragraph would be about 100 lines long.
AdvanceShipping: I've always liked May. Pokemon: Advance was one of the first Pokemon series I actually watched, so naturally I would like May.
ContestShipping: May and Drew would make an awesome couple. May is the only girl that Drew has ever respected (apart from Solidad) and Drew is May's only contest rival whom she actually likes. I could go into more detail, but I wouldn't want to bore you.
Things I don't support:
PokeShipping: I hate Misty. Simple. She's bossy, has serious attitude problems and she just gets on my nerves.
PenguinShipping: Again, I don't like Kenny. If Dawn is going to be with anyone, it should be either Ash or Barry.
IkariShipping: I like Paul as a character, but I really can't see him being with any girl.
What I want to achieve on the site:
A fic over 10,000 words [X] (Clash with a titan)
A one-shot [X] (Sweet dreams)
A PearlShipping fic [X] (Sweet dreams)
An AdvanceShipping fic [ ]
An AltoShipping fic [X] ('Tis the season!)
A RayShipping fic [ ]
Five finished fics [ ]
A holiday themed fic [X] ('Tis the season!)
A fic with a happy ending [X] (Sweet dreams)
A fic with a sad ending [ ]
Got it memorized? (Axel - Kingdom hearts)
Wooooooo you know he dead (Tucker - Rush hour)
I'm ok, I'm ok *collapses* I'm not ok! (Caboose - Red vs Blue)
The box is there for a reason. I like my box, I feel safe in there (Tucker - Red vs Blue)
There's a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think I walk that line everyday (Church - Red vs Blue)
You're getting on my nerves! (Larxene - Kingdom hearts)
Jun: Sir, these coordinates are pointing a click and a half east, and 2,000 feet underground!
Emile: I didn't bring my shovel, commander (Halo Reach)
I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of Dirt! And guess what's inside it! (Jack sparrow - Pirates of the Caribbean)
Momentum; A function of mass and velocity; is conversed between portals. In layman's terms; Speedy-thing goes in, speedy-thing comes out (GlAd0s - Portal)
Does anyone wanna take the sexy kitty home? She's free (Soul - Soul Eater)
Wait, where are you going?! Should we go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I'm doing... (Ruby - RWBY)
I don't need friends to help me grow up! I. Drink. Milk (Ruby - RWBY)
Alright I've been thinking: when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Make life! Take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down...With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that'll burn your house down!
Sweet dreams -After a horrible nightmare, Dawn goes to the one person who can comfort her. PearlShipping One-shot. Thanks to Javanos for being a great Beta reader. Complete.
Clash with a titan - After a trainer's pokemon gets badly injured, Ash Ketchum heads up to Mt.Silver to find the mysterious trainer responsible. When he gets there, he gets more than he bargained for. Rated T for violence and character death early on. Complete.
Tis' the season! - Ash, Brock and Dawn are spending Christmas in Altomare. For Ash, that means a reunion with some old friends. But what is Dawn planning? And why does it involve mistletoe? Complete.
Louder than words - Future fic I plan on doing when I've finished Clash with a titan. It will be a sad fic, with a sad ending, and you know why? Because It's going to be sad. There will be a character death, and I will try and make the plot as depressing as I possibly can. Why? Because I can.
I'm trying to maintain a frequent updating schedule for Clash with a titan, usually 1-2 weeks. Either way, it will always be uploaded on Friday.
|Community:||The best of Ash, May and Dawn|