Author has written 2 stories for Transformers/Beast Wars.
Hello people! I am so psyched to be on fanfiction! I really hope you all will enjoy my stories. If you like my stories and review them, I promise to read yours. Now, here are some stuff to know about me.
Hobbies: Video Games, Comics, Fanfiction, and so on...
Music: OneRepublic, Avici, Katy Perry, The Wanted, Mumford and Sons, Imagine Dragons, and whatever song that sounds good comes on the radio.
Foods: I'm a major picky eater, so just bear with me. Pizza (Domino's is terrible, sorry!)
Games: Transformers War for Cybertron, Transformers Fall Of Cybertron, Halo, Metal Gear Solid, Lego Avengers, Injustice: Gods Among Us, MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!, Minecraft (MC is my fav game).
T.V. Shows: Bones, Law and Order, Charmed, (Leo is so cute), Game of Thrones, TFP, UNDER THE DOME!!!
Movies: The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Transformers G1 movie (ROTF was a piece of crud), Thor, Avengers, Lord of the Rings (so awesome!!!) Star Trek!!!
Books: The Hunger Games series, The Hunger Pains (parody of the hunger games) Harry Potter, Act of Valor, Divergent. READ DIVERGENT PEOPLE, IT IS AWESOME!
Please answer the following questions:
Number your top ten favorite Autobots.
1. Optimus Prime (Duh!)
Number your top ten favorite Decepticons.
4. Cyclonus (That guy is a nut!! That's why he's on my list!)
10. I think I only have nine.
What series transformers series do you like the best?
I would go with Prime. It's just a little more interesting than the other series.
If you were to get involved with the transformers, which side would you choose?
The Autobots. No way would I join those Decepti-creeps.
If you were to see your favorite Autobot and Decpticon fighting, who would you want to win, and how would you react.
Optimus Prime will obliterate Knockout with his own tazer! I would hide behind a rock and silently cheer for him.
What would you do if you saw your OC's?
I'd say out loud, "I CREATED YOU!" Then, Lucy would hit me.
What power would you want?
The power to do anything. So simple.
Lord of the Rings time!!!!!
Number your top ten favorite characters:
1. Legaolas (How can you not like him?????????)
2. Frodo (He does the thing!!!! A friend of mine and I have our little inside joke about that. THE THING!!!!)
3. Gimli (Hilarious!)
5. Sam (Sam/Frodo. Sorry if that dissapoints ya peeps!)
6. Gandalf (He's a freakin wizard!)
7. Faramir (Why his father no like him? I would!)
8. Merry and Pippin (The reason I put the together is because those two just are meant to be put together)
9. Eowyn (She's a bad-ass!)
10. Boromir [The reason why he's on the list is because he was a total jerk til the end where he kicked butt after he got shot at least four times! I was like "5 points at most" (which is how I rate my characters, 5 being really bad) but at the end, I was like, "5,000 POINTS AUTOMATICALLY!!!!!!!]
Hello everyone on FanFiction! I am back for the summer with some awesome stories coming at you people. This is Just Ice and Fire 2.0 and I have bigger and better stories that I am currently working on and going to put up soon. I will be going away for about 12 days, but that's pretty much it! I have gone through major changes in my writing style and I am getting so much better at my grammar. This means more enjoyable stories!
Sadly, I will not continue the stories I have already written for various reasons which I will list:
1. I completely forgot the plot. Yep. Had to say it. I have been so focused on my newer stories that looking back on my two other stories is a blur. I could kind of see where the plot was going, but then I would reach a dead end.
2. My other stories were not my best ones. While reading my other stories, I could point out plots where I could say, "I could have done better." And it was true. I felt like I didn't put the effort I wanted to put into my stories back then, so yeah.
3. My stories were getting repetitive. My original stories revolved around the Transformers series. The main premise was that a character would find the Transformers and the plot will go on. However, I always wanted a love story added to this. I never focused on the plot of it, thus making my two stories seem repetitive and something you could easily find on FanFiction.net. I wanted my stories to be different from the rest, just like all writers on this cite. So yeah, I plan on very few love stories.
4. More variety. You can claim I only put up two fanfics in my years on fanfiction. However, they were both Transformers fanfics. Although I love the Transformers franchise a lot, I love other things as well. While I will be posting about 1-2 Transformers fanfics, I will have more variety within my fanfics.
So those were the four main reasons why I'm moving on with my stories. Sorry if this disappoints you, but this is the route I want to take my FanFiction hobby along.
I hope this is informative to all of you wonderful people out there, and please do help me with my stories by reviewing them and giving them a critical response to the story. Whether it's positive or not, please help me learn how to become a better writer for your enjoyment.
Peace out! ;)