Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Hi. I'm pursuing a masters in English literature and drowning in work.
I am quite proud of my LOTR favorites collection, since I'm picky about what I favorite. I'm sorry about the numerous typos in my ongoing story HP story which i will hopefully get around to fixing soon. If it is any consolation- chap 1 was typed out in the dark btw 3-5 am. Thank you for reading it and joining my bandwagon.
I use to write poetry, some of which could be read on
I'm also on fictionpress
I have written a short story about the terrorist situation in Pakistan to spread awareness about the local culture and the reasons behind terrorism.
Check it out at http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3048621/1/Road_to_Paradise
I chose the pen name of hassle castle in tribute to the witty word play in the serial 'castle' and in memory of Buttons Duttons .
1) Kristine Cashore- Fire
2) The Ring of solomon- Jonathan stroud- (Its hilarious and its a stand alone. Main character is Bartimaus - a genie who has to serve in King solomon’s court. Plot based on an assassination attempt on the king)
- The Bartimaus trilogy also by Stroud.
3) Richelle Mead - Dark Swan series ( It is interesting, but quite editable bcz its adult fiction. However it as fast and as snappy as vampire academy. Based on a 26 year old very modern shaman ( with a big mouth and dry humour- told in the 1st person) who discovers the other world and is pulled in to its life and politics despite her unwillingness and bias against it. And confused love with 2 guys where she fluctuates btw the 2 in every bk)
4) Maggie Stiefvater- - The scorpio races ( A stand alone fantasy based on horse racing,- sweetly non complicated)
5) Tamora Pierce – Circle of magic series ( which is good- based on 4 children who learn magic at a school in a medieval world where magic is common). The characters continue in the ‘ The circle opens’ and reach adulthood and the stories conclusion in ‘ the will of the empress’.
- The Song of the lioness ( A 4 part series based on how a girl shamming as her twin brother trains for knighthood- medieval world)
- Terrier, Bloodhound, Mastiff ( a 3 part book about a young woman in the police force (in an ancient kingdom where magic is common). She is efficient and clever, belongs to a very poor family, and has no magic)
6) Robin Hobb- The assasin series- all 6 books, though i admit you must be a patient reader.
I fell in love with name of the wind by Rothfuss though i admit that it is probably going to remain incomplete for a long long time.
I love Garth Nix's Abhorsion series , as well as Hobbit and LOTR.
Unsafe External Link