Author has written 2 stories for Danny Phantom.
Hey everyone. Im They See Me Rowling, in case you didnt get it, its like the song by Chamillionaire. I live in Ireland, Dublin. My favourite books are all of the Harry Potters the Hunger Games and A Little Princess. My favourite color is yellow. My favourite songs are Some Nights by Fun, Riden Dirty by Chamillionaire, PayPhone by Maroon5, Drive By by Train.Ive got one sister who is older then me.
I found out about fanfiction from my 2 friends and ive been addicted to it ever since :P
i cdolot believe taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
I think these are really stupid
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a can of cashews:
Copy & Paste this to your profile if you think those are all extremely stupid labels.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your
If you have Phantom Phever and you know it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange it bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
if you have ever annoyed people just for fun copy this to your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this in your profile. DENY THE DRUGS! DENY THEM!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Long live Danny Phantom! Revive the series, Nickelodeon, FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE!
this is so sad it made me cry!!!
My name is Lily.
I am three.
My eyes are swollen,
I cannot see.
Copy & Paste this to your profile if it made you cry.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I don't like YAOI or YURI or SLASH, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT, so I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic hmm-hmm.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
I am slightly shy, so I MUST be a wimp.
I am respectful to teachers and adults, so I MUST be a suck-up.
I have a short temper, so I MUST get angry over EVERYTHING.
I'm SMART so I MUST be wimpy.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you hate stereotypes.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, put this into your profile.
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, put this in your profile.
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought impossible to choke on), copy this in your profile.
If you guys love to read, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a MySpace and you don't want a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the internet population has a MySpace. If you're part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this into your profile.
If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are wierd and proud of it, then copy and paste this to your profile!
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Random pointless stuff about me ;)
Your weakness: mm i ve got a really short temper if you count that as one and i think everyones dodgy hehe im not sure if they count but like..
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Be serious or funny? Funny. I love to laugh
DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or Moon: Moon. i love staying up late it makes me feel like such a rebel
1. What time is it: 8:15
--Which shoe goes on first? whichever one i find first
IN THE LAST 48 HOURS-
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Never
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? mm i have one one my chin from when i split my chin open jumping into a pool backwords ;P
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? pictures i drew post cards and photos of me and my friends
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? eh i dont no though i sometimes talk in my sleep
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? pop music like how we do or were never ever getting back together
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? i think it was 2AM on a tuesday
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? macroni cheese
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? mm getting up late since i just started back at school and i have to be up at like 7:30
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? all my photos. i love looking back and remembering the memerios
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 something
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? nope my room is really small i have the box room in my house (by chose)
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? no i love night time
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? cant remember!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? mm anything that smells nice
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? blond hair or light brown and brown eyes
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? someplace really random because i think it would be really funny :) but not somewhere public
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? enery drink i hate coffee
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? chicken or plain cheese
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? macroni cheese
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? does a goldfish jelly count
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? mm my favourite meaning full gift was from my dad and mom when i was around 7 we went to disneyland and throughout the holiday i was beging for this teddy (simba) and they kept saying no and on the last day we were just about to leave when my dad ran back to the shop and bought the teddy
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? nope
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? unfotunatly no
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? abercrombi
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? no my bunny died to years ago
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? it was a bunny
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? i dont think so
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? i think it would be so cute if like your in the middle of an argument then you suddenly you blurt it out by mistake
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:56
31. BLONDE'S OR BRUNETTES? brunette
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? my mom i normally just text people
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? when i have no internet connection
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? well duh I'm Irish
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? dunno never really thought about it
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? im pretty sure i have just i cant remember
37. FIRST JOB? never had one
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?yep
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? homework
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? nope
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? not sure :/
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? yeah still do :(
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? clothes
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 3
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?nope
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no i used to though
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? different ones all the time
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? sometimes
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? CHICKEN
52. ANY BAD HABITS? i sometimes talk really load and if i have seen a movie before i tell the whole cinema the ending
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?one of me and my sis singing my mom always plays it.. its so embarrising
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? mm not sure hopefully
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? sometimes i suppose
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? complaining about everything
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? wiklow
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? polly pocket
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? not bothered to count
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? duh who wasnt
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?mm both i love them both equally
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? a sence of humour
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? jen and mufasa
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? fun
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?danny phantom malcom in the middle friends father ted robin hood a league of there own live at the Apollo
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? whats that
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? cookie dough ben and jerries
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yeah...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? friday in PE 2 laps of the hockey pitch feel for me..
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? nope
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I cant drive
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?if they want to
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? nothing
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? juice
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my aunty
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? nose and eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? some nights by fun
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? homework and double Irish
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? January or December
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? mm dont no
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? medium brown
86. EYE COLOR?greyish blue
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? mc donalds
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? i HATE fish
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? malcom in the middle
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? christmas
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? violin then i quit so im not really sure if that counts
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? dont no im to young to vote or whatever not really up on the politics to be honest
95. KISSES OR HUGS?mm i dont no depends what i feel like if im sad then hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships definitly
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? clothes i think
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?im to young to drive..thats awkward
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? a place called here
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: dont have one