Author has written 3 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hetalia: Favorite Pairings: America/Japan (Ameripan forever! They're so cute...) England/France (They, America/Japan, and Spain/Romano are mai favorite pairings) Prussia/Hungary, Lichtenstein/Switzerland is okay, cause i guess they're not technically related, Turkey/Greece, Spain/Romano (SSOOO...CCUUTTEE!!) Germany/Italy (and okay, sometimes I like Germany/Romano, but I like Germany/Italy more) I am okay with other pairings like UsUk if the story is really good, like one of the ones in my favorite stories
Favorite pairings: Host club: Tamaki/Haruhi, and the rest of them can have their own Oc's if they want xP especially Hikaru and Kaoru...*wiggle eyebrows*
Favorite Pairings: Glee: I LOVE KLAINE!! I haven't really wrote any fanfics about them, but I love them on the show. And yea, I like Finchel, and I like Brittana better than Bram xP
Favorite movie: Love Pitch Perfect. Omg i lov Donald too, he's so cute! x3 (internally fangirling right now) i rlly hope in the 2nd movie (yup theres a pitch perfect 2 coming out, in 2015 x( why so long?) that donald gets paired up with someone x) lik an OC i dk about stacie or lilly
-When life gives you lemons, chuck the lemons back and get those oranges you asked for.
-The reason man came before woman is that greatness needed a rough draft.
-One of the best things about books is the fantastic pictures you can find in them!
-Normal people worry me
-Cheese...milk's leap toward immortality
-Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are foot prints on the MOON!
-Cheer up, the worst is yet to come!!!
-I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming and kicking like the people in his car.
-Beauty is a light switch away...
-You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
-My imginary friend thinks you have serious problems
-You have the right to remain silent. Any thing you say will be misquoted, then used against you
-If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side
-I wanna lick you...put my tongue all over you...lap you all up...yep thats how you...eat an ice cream!
-This sentence is a lie.
-Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs harder.
-I ran into my ex today. Then I put it in reverse and ran into him agian.
-Who ever said nothing is immposible never tried slamming a revolving door.
-How do you know your to drunk to drive? You swerve to miss a tree then realize it's your air freshner.
-I never make stupid mistakes, only very clever ones.
-SMILE, it scares people...
-People say you can't live without love...but i think oxygen is more important
-It's not cheating unless you get caught.
-i'm donating lots of blood to red cross! just not my own.
-When i read about the evils of drinking, i gave up reading.
-Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss!
-Aviod hang overs: stay drunk
-I've got a problem for your solution
-If you want to fail, and you succeed, is that failing or succeeding?
-Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
-You cry, I cry...You laugh, I laugh...you jump off a cliff, i laugh even harder!
-Doesn't excpecting the unexcpected make the unexcpected expected?
-I want to kill the hottest person alive...but sucide is a crime!
-Boys fall for me...because i trip them.
-I still miss my ex. But guess what? My aim is getting better!
- Rule #1: I'm always right. Rule #2: if i'm wrong please look at rule number one.
-If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back to visit, hunt it down and kill it.
- Don't drink and drive. You might spill the drink
-Q: Imagine you're in a world of dinosoars, and a dinosoar is about to eat you. What do you do?
A: Easy. Just stop imagining.
- If you are what you eat, then Voldemort is a unicorn
-People say that I have totally lost it. I wasn't even aware I had it.
-I didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay.
-When life hands you lemons, make yaoi.
-I don't suffer from insanity, i enjoy every minute of it!
-Did you know 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions?
-If you are bored, past this on your profile and let the world know you have nothing else to do.
The answer to everything is 69
Ice-Cream Trucks crap out rainbows.
My big toe will kill you one day.
The pickle ate the spoon.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
And hey, while your at it, copy Mutant Kitty into your profile to help him on his way to making an Apocalypse (cats instead of zombies...I know)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.Sing The Never Ending Song on a long car ride. There is a song that never ends, never ends never ends, there is a song that never ends and this is how is goes...
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity…
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
Things to do on an Elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say 'ding ' at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Copy this if you laughed or are going to try these things out at the next chance you get!
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this.
cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this psas it on !
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffine (SSUUGGERR :p)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then dissappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
93 percent of teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx, Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc. BookWormBandGeek, chocoholic123, Oujdagirl, SeaweedBrainVon, Lemonbars101
If you've ever reached up to scratch your face and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profileou
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've tripped over your own feet, copy n paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you love walking around in the pouring rain without an umbrella, copy this to your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all the 'copy this into your profile' thingies then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
What A Boyfriend SHOULD Do:
When she walks away from you mad, Follow her.
When she stares at your mouth, Kiss her.
When she pushes you or hits you, Grab her and don't let go.
When she starts cussing at you, Kiss her and tell her you love her.
When she's quiet, Ask her whats wrong.
When she ignores you, Give her your attention.
When she pulls away, Pull her back.
When you see her at her worst, Tell her she's beautiful.
When you see her start crying, Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking, Sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared, Protect her.
When she lays her head on your shoulder, Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat, Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
When she teases you, Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer for a long time, Reassure her that everything is okay.
When she looks at you with doubt, Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand.
When she grabs at your hands, Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumps into you, Bump into her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret, Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks at you in your eyes, Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you, She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart, The pain never really goes away.
When she says its over, She still wants you to be hers.
When she repost this bulletin, She wants you to read it.
Stay on the phone with her, Even if she's not saying anything.
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her, Because 10 years later she'll remember you
At 12:00am on her birthday, Call her to tell her you love her
Treat her like she's, All that matters to you.
Tease her and. Let her tease you back.
Stay up all night, With her when she's sick.
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show, Even if you think its stupid.
Give her the world.
Let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and sad, Hang out with her and get her mind off of things.
Let her know she's important.
Kiss her in the pouring rain.
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is: "Who's butt am I kicking?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will: Call you. Kiss you. Love you.
the you cat
the just cat
the wasted cat
the 40 cat
the seconds cat
the of cat
the your cat
the life cat
If you understood that on the first try, congratulations! I actually didnt get it at first, and kept rereading it like a moron xP