Author has written 11 stories for Dance Central, Naruto, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, and Princess Mononoke.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
Archive of Our Own:
My goal is to write at least one story for each fandom I've ever been in. So far, I'm not doing so great. Oh well.
Taken from the profile of Artistic 18, my DC Fanfic and DeviantART idol:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You havent played solitaire with real cards in years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they dont have a screen name/myspace/facebook/instagram.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the tv.
6.) Your teachers don't even have the ability to do everything they tell you to do.
7.) You read this list, & keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list, you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) and you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You actually scrolled back up to check that there was a number 5.
11.) & now youre laughing at your stupidity.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. And you know you did
Taken from the profile of CheshireEffect, one of my Death Note Fanfic idols:
Copy and paste to your profile if you agree with at least one of these:
1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. The biggest lie my teachers ever told me was that I was going to need to know cursive later on in my life.
7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
10. Bad decisions make good stories.
11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at school when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection…again.
13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -- ever.
15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
Unsafe External Link