Author has written 1 story for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Okay...so i have never done this kind of profile before so i'll start with my nickname ( -_- sorry for the normality here)
I intended for it to be Fumihiko but alas, already taken so i tried Fumi-chan, and surprisingly( for me at least..) this one was free So call me Fumi-chan! ( or Fumi if too lazy )
For my age i'm in uni so take a guess. I could say the year but with all the different school system...it's kinda useless. But next year i'll finally live alone!! Well in 9m2, joint kitchen and a lot of neighbors but that's a start.
Maybe i should have started with my gender...So i'm a girl.
Oh, and my friends say that i'm a living proof that manga are not surreal...especially the comedy ones...You know, tripping over your own foot, over nothing, hitting your head on a beam after being startled ( twice actually...) Well all this is real life experience for me -_-'' in fact, i hit my head so many times that it is now insensible to shock...no kidding. My friends were laughing their ass off when i told them...thought the tripping part wasn't a mistery anymore -_-'
Now, i supposed, is the part were i say my favorites series/anime/manga/books right?...For books, i'll just drop it...the reason bieng i was a real bookworm not too long ago so the question is too hard for me. As for the TV series, the two coming to my mind are Sherlock and Merlin!!!( i wake up when i hear the opening theme of Merlin...kinda creeped my mother out on that one...but she was watching it without me!!! )
- Pandora Hearts (why Elliot!! T-T me and my bad habit of loving too much secondary characters...)
- 07 Ghost
- Superior ( and Cross too!! logical )
- C Sword and Cornett ( hope some people will know it...LOVE Belca!!)
-Ao no Exorcist
- Detective Conan ( actually my very first manga -- though i'm a little behind on it recently...okay a lot behind. -_-' too many volume, too little space...)
- RH ( normaly i'm allergic to vampire stories - sorry vampire lovers - but with a some detective story mix...it's love )
- Kuroko no Basket!! (not on my shelves...can't start anew serie now...T-T)
In general i love fantasy, police mystery, recently sports and everyday life. The same about anime.
- first of then all...Natsume Yuujinchô!!! ( why only four seasons??T-T)
- in one go (cause they are just up there too) Pandora Hearts, 07 Ghost ( too short!! T-T), Detective Conan ( EPIC the movies!!!),Ao no Exorcist!!! ( except the ending that i think i didn't watch completly)
- Kuroko no Basket...( who can i thank for the anime adaptation????? *-*)
- N. 6 (loved the novel - up 'till vol. 5, french publishing house didn't make the rest T-T - so a little disapointed by the ending and its too short but love it nonetheless)
- and of course KHR!!!!
To finish with favorite, the characters:
- Tsunayoshi Sawada!!! KHR (because being cute and cool all in one is just...the ultimate character personally )
- Rin Yukimura AnE ( you're too cute to be satan's son! *-*)
- Shion and Nezumi!! N 6 ( the ultimate duo!!can't separate them)
- Belca!! C ( can't get enough of him!)
- Oz Vessalius! PH ( love the duality of his personality!!)
- Eliot Nightray!! PH ( TT-TT let me cry a sec' please...)
Well, it's not that hard in fact, favorites...-_-'
Don't really now that else to say now...Oh, not sure yet but for now i only plan on writing KHR fics. I'm on a KHR trip so stories are stuck in my head. Plus now i feel close to TYL Tsuna...the horror of paperwork...it will be the doom of humanity!
Okay, the end was weird but i hope the rest is not too strange. But then i don't hide it, i'm a little weird. Sorry for not finishing this profile on some cool quotes. I don't have any right now. So that's the end!
Unsafe External Link