Author has written 32 stories for Ed, Edd n Eddy, Teen Titans, Elder Scroll series, Harvest Moon, Heavy Rain, and Saints Row.
Hi! I'm a former grad student that's winging it while also trying to write on a regular basis. It was one of the things that kept me sane during those last few long semesters, so I'm trying to keep up with it and also hopefully jump into something original at some point. The goal is to write a novel, but that probably won't happen for a LONG time. :D
For now there will simply be fic. I've found some inspiration (i.e. Heavy Rain, Saints Row) and I'm hanging onto it for dear life. *crosses fingers*
And There Was Peace (Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life)- Just a fun set of low pressure drabbles and one-shots showing life in the valley and Jo's (Jill's) reaction to it. Jo's too fun to write. In progress.
Certainty (Heavy Rain)- Sequel to Complementary and Probability. The crime novel that I never thought I'd write, but did end up taking a stab at. Madison's still dealing with her post-OK fame by doing what she does best. Digging up dirt on cases. When her recent one leads to unexpected attention from an admirer she has to learn how to manage that while also figuring out what to do with a displaced Jayden. It's called a vacation, but neither of them know how to take one. In progress.
Take Two (Saints Row)- The end of SRIV opens up a lot of opportunities. A LOT. So, I decided to give one scenario a go. If this one doesn't give me too much trouble I might try another once this wraps up.
But I ain't finished, I'm devoted (Saints Row)- One-shot collection spanning 1-IV, though quite a few do focus on SR1 at the moment. Will lead into Take Two eventually, but not for a long time.
The chronological order for the ficlets so far is:
The following stories all take place in the same continuity established in Take a rest, now take a rest. They also follow after Take Two and But I ain't finished, I'm devoted, and are going off into their little territory.
1. Take a rest, now take a rest (Saints Row)- It's Christmas, and the boss and Johnny head back to Stilwater to grab extra stuff for it post-SRIV. They didn't expect much to happen on the trip, but then again, neither did Troy.
2. One, two, three (Saints Row)- Direct sequel to Take a rest, now take a rest. The three try to see how this new thing works. Practical applications and the like.
3. Bug fix (Saints Row)- Glitches in the simulation require help on the outside and inside. The boss is used to this by now, but decides to help Troy get a bit more familiar with it.
4. It goes a little like this (Saints Row)- A stab at how Troy's loyalty mission could've gone in SRIV.
5. Small Favors (Saints Row)- Troy's always up first, but this time around Johnny beats him to the punch.
6. Dot by dot (Saints Row)- Someone's hit the alarm clock again, and Troy's finding it hard to care.
7. Just like that (Saints Row)- It's Troy's to the rescue when V and Johnny manage to lose her car. The fact that they're drunk might have something to do with it.
8. That first step (Saints Row)- V's out of town, so Troy's calling it an early night. At least until Johnny gets home.
9. Clock's ticking (Saints Row)- V's late, the Ultor executives are late, and Johnny tired of waiting around.
10. Only fair (Saints Row)- Troy's got a meeting, one that V and Johnny are set on making him miss.
11. How to spend your time off (properly) (Saints Row)- It's called time off for a reason. Troy refuses to get that, so Johnny steps in.
12 Everything except excess (Saints Row)- The three go on a road trip, and make a stop for the night. The hotel they pick is nice, but isn't exactly giving out rooms suited for three people.
13. Imagine that (Saints Row)- Where they are now is nothing close to where they used to be, and Troy can't help but consider that at times.
14. Three, two, one (Saints Row)- It's a brand new year, or close to it, and the three try to find a way to start things off on the right foot.
15. All according to plan (Saints Row)- Dinner's aren't too terribly complicated, right? V plans one, while Johnny's on distraction duty.
Up In The Air Projects (ideas and those on hiatus):
Liability (Heavy Rain)- Happens right after Probability. Madison doesn't always get a chance to admit to Ethan that she was a journalist. What would happen if he chose to confront her about it?
Intentions (Heavy Rain)- When Ethan is shot at the warehouse, this leaves a frustrated Jayden with no choice but to stay behind in Philadelphia until things are settled. What begins as a case of excessive force soon turns into an investigation of corruption in the department, one which Madison offers to help with as well. The complications that came with accepting her offer, however, were something he didn't think he'd have to consider.
Evanescence (Teen Titans)- Raven begins reacting to Robin differently and her emotions have a field day. I'm not sure if I'll ever go back to this, but where it stands there's no giant plot holding it down. HIATUS/DISCONTINUED
Tempting Fate (Oblivion)- A Bosmer thief wonders why she would get picked of all people to fulfill the wishes of the Emperor, and goes on to become the Hero of Kvatch. The amount of effort that went into getting those initial chapters down drained me, so this one's also on hold too. HIATUS/DISCONTINUED
Not-So-Edless Summer (Ed, Edd, n' Eddy)- ANCIENT. Just an idea of what would happen if the Eds tried to build a swimming pool during the summer. Nothing ever goes according to plan.
Probability (Heavy Rain)- A look at what might happen after only Madison and Jayden make it to the old warehouse. Their only moment of interaction in the game drove me nuts with ideas until I finally had to get something down on paper. Leads up to the "Innocent" ending. Sorry Ethan!
Complementary (Heavy Rain)- Madison heads to DC for a book signing. Jayden's looking to get rid of his coffee debt, so naturally, coffee ensues. Sequel to Probability.
My earlier works are really starting to show their age. You know you've been here a while when you do a double-take after looking at their published dates. Here since ol' 2003. I'm practically a geezer. Old, but lovable enough. ;)
06/30/14- Thinking about the next one-shot and potentially getting a short one done for my male boss Grant...
Any questions about what's up here, any of my story ideas, or anything in general? Just shoot me a PM or hop on over my Tumblr. I'll be more than happy to answer!