Author has written 13 stories for Ninja Turtles.
About me: Greetings fellow fan fiction and welcome to my profile. I am Aster Sapphire. Here's a bunch of random stuff about me. I've been writing for a few years now and want to get a degree in creative writing and become a novelist, and maybe even teach English or Creative writing. I am addicted to chewing gum, Ninja Turtles, The Percy Jackson series and the Sleepy Hallow series on Fox. (Also, this is Aster Sapphire's sidekick, Sherlock. You forgot to log out of your account at my house bro) I also have a pet beagle named Lola who I need to work on getting house broken and I play the cello (sort of). That's all I really have to share for now. Heh. So please, enjoy the rest of the profile and whatever stories of mine you come across. ;-)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a girlfriend on a phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux, Aintzane411, BillieMaysSaysKaboom,Nuns N' Bagels, Damon.x.Baird.x, ita-chan01, Razzika, Lyn Gainsborough, Alexia The Hedgehog, Mnicknack, ZehHyperactiveAuthor, Half-Angel-Writer, ninja-warrior101, Aster Sapphire,
1. I need to tell you a secret.(look at #5)
Why America Has Some Issues...
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking's in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can get their cigarettes in the front.
4. Only in America...do people order a double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counter.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and then pile our junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we don't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot-dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'blood-sucking creatures'.
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
You know you live in the 21st century when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you sit in your car waiting for the song you love to be over, then leave...
If someone tells you "don't look now", but you do anyway...
If you love waking up in the middle of the night, and realizing you have more time to sleep...
If you hate waking up from a good dream and it won't come back...
If your headphones are ALWAYS tangled...
If slow computers drive you CRAZY...
If you love laughing until it hurts and you can't breathe...
If you used to blow into video games and it actually made them work...
If you use your cell phone to see in the dark...
If you can't help but find everything hilarious at 4 AM...
If you think those 5 extra minutes of sleep really make a difference...
If your fridge has NOTHING in it to eat, no matter how full it is...
If all those years you watched Blues Clues, you never realized Blue was a GIRL...
If you can't stand to hear your own voice in videos or recordings...
If you pull out your phone and pretend to text in awkward situations...
If you check behind the shower curtain for murderers before getting in...
If you love people who text back instantly...
If you stand in the shower for ages because the hot water feels soooo good...
If you really wish you could record your dreams and watch them later...
If you don't consider people who have only seen the movies to be "real" Harry Potter fans...
If you wish music played during epic moments in your life, like in movies...
If you hate getting out of the shower and it's FREEZING...
If you walk a little faster when you see a creepy van...
If you hate how the best part of your dream is always right about to happen when you wake up...
If you haven't lost it... you just... haven't found it yet...
If you and your best friend can say one word and almost die from laughing hysterically...
If you have to try SO hard not to laugh when you're getting scolded...
If you and your best friend could sit down next to each other, not say a single word, and walk away feeling as if it was the greatest conversation ever...
If you stop the microwave before it hits 0:00 to avoid hearing the loud BEEPs...
If you know because everyone's house has a different smell that yours must have one. But you still can't smell it!...
If you have to say the entire alphabet out loud because you can't remember what letter comes next...
If you get paranoid because the spider you saw five seconds ago isn't there anymore...
If you hate it when you think of a really good comeback after the argument...
If you love it when teachers get off track and tell you stories about their life...
If your favorite song always seems to come on right as you pull into your driveway...
If you mentally say "Wed-nes-day" when writing the word "Wednesday"...
If you used to climb on furniture and pretend the floor was lava...
If you want to STRANGLE that kid who reminds the teacher about homework and quizzes...
If you were first in Mario Kart, you fell off a cliff, and then you were... last...
If whenever someone says 'I like your shirt', you look down to see what you're wearing...
If you look down at your cell phone when you're walking past someone you want to avoid...
If you hate when teachers say "From all the talking, I assume everyone is done."...
If you have dropped your phone on your face while laying down texting...
If once you turn off all the lights in the basement you run the heck out of there...
If you feel like a ninja whenever you drop something and catch it...
Then you are the best kind of human there is, and we should be related
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading #1, will try it.
3. And discover that #1 is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot..
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male I'm the one who can't accept myself.
I am the person who is ashamed to tell my own friends I am a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp, and left to die because two straight men wanted to 'teach me a lesson'.
I am the boy who was left beaten on my lawn cause I confided my homosexuality in my parents
(did not write this)
Please pass it on.
If you are insane and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever looked for something that was in your hand or right in front of you, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think the school week is way too long and weekends are way too short, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever felt like someone(thing) was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are wondering what it would be like to have wings, copy and paste this into your profile
If you don't have a myspace and you don't want a myspace, copy this into your profile.
If you're part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love wolves, copy and paste this to your profile
Check this out...I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
If you have never drank, smoked, or been to rehab, copy this to your profile.
if your one of those girls that would want a ticket to fast and furious instead of hanna montanna copy this on to your profile
if your one of the 15 percent of teens that don't live on their cell phone...you know the drill
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, weather it is another person or not copy this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
If you hate back stabbers, PLEASE copy this into your profile
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'it’s because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!!
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him. The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your site and help stop racism!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it like it didn't touch your heart.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you wanna WHACK the Cartoon Network people for canceling Teen Titans, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE!!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
Girls Don't realize these things;
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These This
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are random and ARE PROUD OF IT, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious/snobby people, or perfectpeople (argh!), PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
IF YOU LOVE WARRIORS, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If two goose are geese, two moose should be meese! If you agree with this, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Actually, moosen.)
Forget falling in love, I'd rather fall in chocolate. If you agree copy and past this onto your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are tired of copying and pasting things into your profile, don't even bother to copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Anime Azn Cherry, .x.Anime-Lover.x., bloodroseinthetwilight, Anim34eva96, xSushiixCooki3zx, Goddess Of Power,TFSTARFIRE, FoxFirecard, Primesbaby007, Lionlover190, CaMaRoFaN14, JustMakeLeftTurns, Makkenna Witwicky, Luna Prime- Awesomeness, Kimmie98, Aster Sapphire,
A Profile Quiz
1. FIRST NAME: N/A
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
3. SIBLING NAMES: N/A
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? not sure...
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? I...guess so...What kinda question is that?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken
7. KIDS? no
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? who doesn't?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yupp
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no thanks
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cinnoman Toast Crunch
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? never
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? not really
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? cookies n' cream
17. SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2 or 8
18. RED OR PINK? RED
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Nothing
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? no one actually comes to mind
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? go ahead! Go crazy!
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? red jeans, white shoes
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? a pop tart
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the sound of me typing
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? sky blue
26. FAVORITE SMELL? any glade air freshner
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my BFF
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? what shirt their wearing
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it from someones profile
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Coca-Cola
31. FAVORITE SPORT? I don't like sports much.
32. EYE COLOR? brown
33. HAT SIZE? IDK
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
35. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary Movies
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATER? Here Comes the Boom
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? Don't really have one
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? choclate cake
42. FAVORITE DESERT? The Sahara, I like the name
43. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (First name of favorite actor last word in favorite show): Adam Theory
44. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Farrah Cherry
45. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name):Harramona
46. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (knock off of your favorite super hero): Wolverine
47. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Mroonwa
48. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name, fathers middle name):May Henry
49. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets) Black Lola
50. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet's name, favorite car) Lola Soul
51. YOUR GANGSTER NAME (a shiny object and a movement you make) Fork Blink
52. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color, favorite animal) Sky Blue Bunny (damn that's lame)
53. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers) Alan Marvin
54. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Taylor Tallahassee
55. SPY NAME: (your favorite season, favorite flower) Winter Aster
56. CARTOON NAME: (A generic name and an animal that starts with the same letter) Jenny Junebug
57. HIPPIE NAME: (An emotion and fourth favorite color) Happy Yellow
58. PORNSTAR NAME: (third favorite color, and a letter) Blue Z
59. WRESTLING NAME: (favorite action word, favorite game character) Kick Mario
60. MURDER NAME: (a get away vehicle, and a defensive move) Meatruck Duck
61. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? My dog scratched me
62. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A Little Miss poster
63. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore
64. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything really
65. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? No
66. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To be done with school
67. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Justice League
68. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? can't really name any
69. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'4-5'6
70. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? not really.
71. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really, though I can have a hyper active imagination after watching horror flicks so yes and no
72. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I forget
73. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? idk
74. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? brown hair & aquamarine eyes.
75. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Idk
76. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither they're both disgusting
77. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? peporoni
78. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chicken Alfredo
79. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? HELL NO!
80. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Can't rememer
81. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? no
82. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? no
83. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Hollister
84. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
85. WHAT KIND IS IT? A begal named Lola
86. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Nah
87. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Face to face.
88. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:33
89. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes. I'm one. ;-)
90. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? my bff
91. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? loud chewing (yuck)
92. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? I live on the moon
93. YOUR WEAKNESSES?A really good book
94. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No
95. FIRST JOB? Babysitting
96. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No
97. DO YOU SWEAR? Nah.
98. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading
99. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope
100. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My sweetness
101. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No
102. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? iTunes Giftcard.
103. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? idk
104. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No
105. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? It varies, whatever is in the bathroom
106. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, it smashes together so its hard to read later
107. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAT? what a weird question, but I suppose chicken
108. ANY BAD HABITS? I chew too much game.
109. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Don't have one.
110. DO LOOKS MATTER? There's a time and place
111. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? writing
112. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My grandma's place
113. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Several dolls
114. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? To lazy to count
115. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes unfortunately but now I wonder how the hell I was. It all seems so lame and stupid now.
116. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and cheese, but I'd mix them together if I had the chance
117. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? He needs to be smart, humorous, witty and not a pedo
118. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Twiggy, BoosieBoo, Mandy Candy
119. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Florence and the Machine, Andy Grammer, Snow Patrol, Kings of Leon, Journey, The Civil Wars the list goes on...
120. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS? The Big Bang Theory, American Dad, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
121. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? 133 on my ACT
122. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Last time I checked
123. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? this morning
124. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Actually there is. Why? are you trying to be funny?
125. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? idk
126. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes I suppose
127. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Make This Last Forever by Snow Patrol.
128. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? The newest re-make of Power Rangers on Nickelodeon
129. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December
130. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Libra/Ox
131. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
132. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Chick-fi-la
133. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Nah, I perfer my fish cooked.
134. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Switched at Birth
135. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 25th
136. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes, the cello
137. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Dunno
138. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? n/a
139. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A pack of gum
140. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Mazda
141. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan
142. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: None Existent
143. ARE YOU AFRAID OF HEIGHTS? Nah
144. DO YOU HAVE ANY PHOBIAS?None that I know of.
145. ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING? I'm happy to say no to this
146. IF Y0U WERE A MUTANT, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR POWER? Telekinisis, no contest
147. DID YOU STEAL ANSWERS FROM OTHERS PROFILE? Some, but only the one's I agreed with, everything on this is true
148. DID YOU FIND SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS ODD? Most of them, yes
149. DO YOU FOR-SEE YOURSELF GOING BACK AND CHANGING THESE ANSWERS AFTER TIME? Perhaphs
150. DO YOU THINK MORE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ADDED TO THIS? No, 150 is plenty
Girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it andonly one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him andtell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
Amicitia Revenant (42)
Angst Splatter (32)
Connie Nervegas (68)
Doll Girl (90)
Fluffy Otters (56)
Jane Smith 111 (0)
Jo Dawn (17)
kisa sohma cookie (31)
Sewer Slider (30)
Tori Angeli (26)
vacant houses (45)