Author has written 4 stories for Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
"A million people can detest, hate and despise you, but it can always be canceled out by one person who loves you" - Titus from The Blood Games
Hi, I'm Ecarg! I'm a fellow writer and I love many things (especially quacks and donuts with holes in them). I update when I can , but I only write when I'm in the mood, because that is when my writing is at it's best. Luckily I like to write a lot. I love talking to people and meeting new people. I'm a proud Ravenclaw, sorted by Pottermore, send me a friend request at AccioFlame2560. I'm also a Dauntless and Chalk Witch! I have gotten to know a group of people fan here (link below), who I now consider close friends, so check out their stories:
I am part of an amazing The Hunger Games Roleplay, find it at:
And Harry Potter roleplay:
"Mother always said it's the quality of your friends, not the quantity" - Rose from I, Rose Weasley
My favourite Quote!:
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than be absolutely boring."- Marilyn Monroe
Isn't it such a lovely word? I mean, you can get words like adore, obsess and worship...but I think love is the better word - Rose from Wandering With Weasleys
Hogwarts Song: SING IT! (Own tune)
"Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts,
Teach us somehting please,
I, Rose Weasley:
My fanfic on Rose's first year of Hogwarts in how she struggles to fit in and her choices when it comes to popularity, peer-pressure, her family name and what is right.
Wandering with Weasleys:
Just a fun story I'm writing about the Weasleys and the Malfoys going to America on holiday - muggle-style.
Molly Prewett's Love Potion:
A One-shot based on Molly's love potion story which was briefly mentioned in PoA.
The Blood Games:
My Hungers Games fanfic which I sadly decided not to continue.
If You Want Me To Read Your Fanfic
1. An interesting summary. If it tells the entire story why should I read it? I also don't like it when you put e.g "Eventually Finnick/Annie" No. Just no. You just told me who's getting together! Also good grammar and spelling is important.
2. Avoid clichés. I want to read something I've never read before. So no time travel fics where they meet James and Lily. NO.
3. Different characters. I usually don't read fics where the main characters are also the mains in my own fics.
4. Uze writt gramer n spelin cuz it giffs ma achsheed!!!!1111111!!!!
5. Be creative! You think Snape and Luna meet up every other second Tuesday of month because of fate and they end up having a secret relationship! You do that! Though I'm not reading any Snape/Luna...though I now have the sudden urge to write it?
6. Know your facts about the universe you're writing about!
1. Mary Sues. Period.
2. High school/Secondary school based fic. Fine enough if it's cannon, but I don't really like them.
3. "I suck at summaries!!! Please read!!!!!"
4. "THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SO BE NICE IN REVIEWS!!! XXXXX" People will think your writing is bad and you're inexperienced.
5. Do incest/twincest/cousincest for very obvious reasons.
6. Crossovers. I'm sorry I just don't like universes colliding. It'll make my head implode.
(From ReadingStar's account)
Let's all go back to our first story. You'd signed up for your account, waited patiently for the waiting period before new users could post stories. And then, finally, you hit the post story button, and waited. Don't we all remember how excited we were when we checked the review count and see we'd actually gotten a review. We didn't even care if it was a three word "Good chapter, update." (even though we wished for more.) And as the reviews came in, you felt that smile creep across your face. The excitement (however small) you get when you see the review count go up is always enjoyable.
Are we really so cruel as to deny someone that feeling? It only takes five minutes tops. Join the revolution, take the pledge and paste this onto your profile.
I, EcargWillOneDayRuleTheWorld, pledge to always try to thoughtfully review every chapter of every story I read. I pledge to not leave flames and only offer advice. I pledge to raise the review count, one chapter at a time.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Hunger Games Roleplay Forum Stories|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|