Poll: Should I continue writing The Incredible Journey of Mei? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Chronicles of Narnia, and Pokémon.
Welcome to ThePeacockFeather's profile-page-thingy!
Name- not gonna say my real name... address me as "ThePeacockFeather"
Age- somewhere between 1 and 100,000,000
HairEye colors- Black hair, Brownish ambery eyes
Height- about 5 ft. 3 in.(I know I'm so short!!!)
I'm just a normal girl who lives in a tiny, puny, little town in the great US of A.
Here are some stuff one should know about me:
First thing: I LOVE POKEMON ADVENTURES/SPECIAL MANGA!!!!
Here are some of my favorite shippings!!!
Soulsilver, Mangaquest, Frantic, Original, Alias, Special(they're so cute together!), Ferriswheel, Preciousmetal, Oldrival, Graysky, Sequel, Amber, and that is all(: There are others that I write about but they're not really too important to me...
I DO like yaoi pairings, as you can see above, but I don't write them. If you don't like boyXboy, it's okay! None of my stories have that so feel free to read them!
Second thing: I LOVE THE PERCY JACKSON, KANE CHRONICLES, AND HEROES OF OLYMPUS BOOKS!!!!!!!
Rick Riordan is my absolute favorite author! This makes me want to write fanfiction for his book cause they're all soooooooooo exciting!
Wow, I can't believe how many exclamation points I've used (that was sort of random).
Final thing: I LOVE PEACOCKS!!!
Hence my pen name, ThePeacockFeather. I just about wear everything peacock pattern. If I could find a decent Peacock costume, I'd be the bird for Halloween! Hehe... unfortunatly peacock costumes only come in toddler size...pity...
My Current Obsessions:
I am in love with the Pokemon games! X and Y look awesome! But, I do not have a 3DS and I don't want to get one just for this one game.
Speaking of Pokemon games, I recently got myself a Pokemon Conquest DS game and I love it!!! OMFG! It's the coolest thing ever. It took me a lot of time and confusion to figure out the the Pokemon Conquest game is a crossover of Pokemon and Samurai Warriors which leads me to my next current obsession...
2. Samurai Warriors...
Okay, I cannot say that I am a complete expert on Samurai Warriors but I do like it a lot. My thoughts are just that the characters all look so cool! And it completely shocked me when I first began researching Pokemon Conquest and found that it had the exact same characters as the Samurai Warriors Wii game! My favorite characters are Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori. I love how they made those three children in the Pokemon Conquest game. Mitsunari's fluffy hat/helment is sooooooo cute. Kiyomasa is like the mature on who keeps Masanori and Mitsunari from fighting. And Masanori... I can't even begin to describe how clumsy and rude he is but you still gotta love him!
Now, everyone seems to put favored pairings on their profile page, yes? So here are mine. What's kind of strange is that I seem to like the yaoi couples better than the normal ones O.o
-MitsunariXKiyomasa (try watching Mitsunari's cutscene during Sekighara and not believe that Koei was trying to imply this pairing)
-YukimuraXKunoichi (Kunoichi, the cute little ninja girl and Yukimura, the serious and determined warrior... I just can't not see it)
-YukimuraXMitsunari (Teehee! I don't even know why I love it XD)
-NeneXHideyoshi (They just look so good together :3)
-KiyomasaXNene (Well... Kiyomasa's crush on Nene is just adorable_)
-MasamuneXKai (Don't ask. It just seems right)
3. The Lunar Chronicles!
I honestly think that this series has the potential to rival the Percy Jackson Series for the right of becoming my favorite books. If you haven't read the Lunar Chronicles, READ IT NOW. I finished the second book of the series (which had over 400 pages) in literally less than 24 hours. I can't wait for the third book to come out! Squeeeeeeeaaaaaaalll!
4. Harry Potter...
Alrighty, people! Let the Harry Potter Rant begin!!
I know that I'm kind of late, but after hearing so much about how amazing and spectacular the Harry Potter series is, I've finally decided to read it after, like, four years. And let me tell ya, it's wonderful! I've even gotten my mother to read it! If you haven't read it (which I highly doubt), read it NOW. That's right! Get off your computer/iPad/phone and go to the library and GET THE BOOK.
Time for favorites!
Food- Bacon, Noodles, and cheese!
Drink- Root Beer and Lemonade
Movie(s)- I'm so sorry... I can't decide...
Songs- State of Grace(Taylor Swift), The Lucky One(Taylor Swift again), Ronan(Taylor Swift again! Yeah, I like Taylor Swift...), Pioneer (The Band Perry)
Games- Pokemon, always!!! I play Pokemon Heartgold, Black, Black 2, and Conquest.
Books- The Percy Jackson Series, Kane Chronicles, and the Heroes of Olympus... Just about all those mythology books by Rick Riordan! I also like the 39 Clues books and the Hunger Games Triology. The Lunar Chronicles are also great! Oh! And also Harry Potter!
Things to do to pass the time- Draw, read, write fan fiction, play Pokemon, watch TV, drink lemonade, stare blankly into space.
Here is a list of my OCs...
Age- 1956 years old as of The Lion, the Witch, and the Warsrobe with a Twist (narnian years)
Fanfiction(s) she stars in- The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with a Twist, Narnia: Prince Caspian with a Twist
Physical description- Penthesilea is 5' 6" tall. Her hair is slightly curled and in a single braid down her back. Her eyes are always gold and she radiates a glowing aura.
Inspiration/Name Origin- Penthesilea is acutally the name of the Queen of the Amazons in Greek myths so I thought it was a good name for my character's personallity. I first got the idea for a shape-shifting, kind of daughter of Aslan character when I was in the shower, believe it or not. I was thinking about the movie and about how it was kind of empty. I felt like it needed another character who is fierce and has amazing powers. And the outcome of that idea is Penthesilea.
Personality- The word that best describes this character is brave or dutiful. She favors the valiant and spirited and looks down upon the weak and cowardly. Penthesilea is a dangerous character. She is skilled in battle and is not known to have mercy except toward Lucy who is her favorite Pevensie. Penthesilea is described to have golden eyes that don't change even after she shape-shifts into different animals. I think that golden eyes are a sign of radiance and power so I made this character have golden irises.
Backstory- Penthesilea was created by Aslan many centuries ago to hunt beasts and protect Narnians from savage animals. She was created from the prayers and hopes of the Narnians which explains why she doesn't have a weight. Aslan later gave her the gift of shape-shifting.
Age- 14 as of the first chapter of Orchid
Fanfiction(s) she stars in- Orchid
Physical appearance- She has has long black hair that reaches her waist. Her hair is in a low pony tail and is dyed a deep red at the tip. She's relatively pale and has a slender body that can be compared to a model's. Her eyes are a warm crimson color and her face is oval shaped. She is about 5' 6" tall and weighs close to 110 pounds.
Personality- Odette is a kind person who does not get angry easily and likes to help others. She loves Pokemon a lot and sees them as her friends, not tools or a sign of strength. She has a good heart and will protect the ones she love with all of her power. Although she has delicate looks and a gentle nature, she is still a very powerful trainer. In battle Odette is quite merciless but as soon as the battle is through, she turns back to her normal self again and enjoys healing the Pokemon that she defeated.
Inspiration/Name Origin- It took me a long time to think of a good name for this character. I decided on Odette because it's also the name of the Swan Princess. I thought that this character has a personality similar to the princess from the Disney movie so I used it. I originally created Odette for an OC request and then I decided to actually use her. Also I noticed that Penthesilea had a fierce and fighter-like personality so I wanted to make someone that was different.
Backstory- Odette is a foster child. She was abandoned by her parents at 11 months old at the Cerulean Cave. A powerful Golduck had attacked her, giving her a long scar on her right arm that she still has today. Mewtwo who is rumored to live in the cave, saved her. Odette was then raised by the Cerulean City Nurse Joy. Once she grew up, Odette befriended Mew and devoted herself to the protection of all Pokemon.
Ongoing Story projects...
Note: School just started for me, so updates are gonna be very, very slow. Please bare with me, guys. When summer comes around again, I'll be back in action :)
1. Narnia: Prince Caspian with a Twist: If I get the feeling again, I'll update this one. I will NOT abandon it though. Do not worry, readers. This story is here to stay no matter how long I don't update on it, 'kay? Good.
4. Orchid: This story is replacing Pokespe High and I think I'll update it once every three months or so... Just kidding! but updates ARE going to be slow, so don't expect a chapter every week. It seems to be going well though :)
3. The Tangled Mist: This story has been adopted by TheFuzzyKiwiFruit, but you should go check it our anyway. It's a Voldemort's daughter fanfic, but TheFuzzyKiwiFruit's main focus is OCs, so she and I would both appreciate it if you went and checked this story out. She's always open to advise on improving original characters!
4. The Incredible Journey of Mei: This story follows the storyline of Pokemon Black 2 with a few things that my crazy mind thought of. Coralsky is my beta reader for this project and her stories are awesome so check her out too!
1. Now that I look back at The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with a Twist, my writing was HORRIBLE for that story! After I get done with The Voyage of the Dawn Treader with a Twist, I'll definitely go back and do a rewrite of LWW with major editing and revising.
2. I've started to lose the feeling for The Incredible Journey of Mei. I know it's got a lot of followers, but since X and Y came out, I've been wondering if you all still want to read a story based off of the events of Black and White 2. Please tell me in the reviews/PM/poll above if you think I should continue that fanfic. Thanks!
The Issue with Reviews:
For those who only read stories and prefer not to write, you have no idea how much reviews mean to a writer. Even if it's just one word, it still makes an author's day. Critism also makes my day, as long as it's explained thoughly. People seem to think that they should only review if they have lots of positive things to say. NO! That is not the case. If there's something negative about your opinion, please, please, please tell me!!
About anonymous/Guest reviews: It's great that people outside of fanfiction.net still read my stories! I really wish that could thank them, but they're guests so I can't communicate with them... If you have a fanfic account, please, please, log in when you review or at least leave your penname so I can thank you properly or explain misunderstandings. Especially with criticism, please let me know who you are so we can discuss what I can do to make my story better.
Here are a few of my FAVORITE quotes!
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing it's going to get better. It's not." -Dr. Seuss
"Love is a ruthless game... Unless you play it good and right." -Taylor Swift
"I like the night. Without the dark, we'd never see the stars." -Stephanie Meyer
"I can believe anything, provided that it is quite incredible." -Oscar Wilde
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." -Marcel Proust
"Hatred darkens life; love illumines it." -Martin Luther King Jr.
"We have two ears and only one mouth, so we should listen more than we speak." -Zeno of Citium
"Love's like a ride. It's exciting, scary, and dizzying, and in the end... You just wanna throw up." -Dez (Austin & Ally, haha... I love you, Dez...:)
List your Top 10 Favorite Harry Potter characters...
1. Draco Malfoy
2. Severus Snape
4. Neville Longbottom
5. Harry Potter
6. Dudley Dursley
7. Hermione Granger
8. Ronald Weasley
9. Luna Lovegood
10. Fleur Delacour
1. What would you do if number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night? Hmm... I really can't see any reason that Draco would wake me up in the middle of the night. But if he did, I would be honored that he took the time to even find out where I live.
2. Number 4 walked into the bathroom while you're showering? AAAAAAAHHHHH! *Throws shampoo bottle at him*
3. Number 3 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow? Dobby, you're a house elf. Luna is a human. I'm not sure how that's going to work out, but Luna is a great girl!
4. Number 5 cooked you dinner? I suppose his cooking should be alright. I'm not too worried. He's had to cook for the Dursleys for pretty much half his life so...
5. Number 6 was lying next to you at the beach, sleeping? Take my things, find another beach.
6. Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family? Well, not much of a surprise there. I'm a Muggle, she's a Muggle-born, so I guess it could very well be possible.
7. Number 8 got into the hospital somehow? Oh my... How many times is that now, Ron? Six? Seven?
8. Number 9 made fun of your friends? If she made fun of my friends, I doubt Luna would have even noticed that it was offending.
9. Number 10 ignored you all the time? Like how she ignored Harry until the end of the Second Task? I wouldn't worry about it.
10. Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do? Probably nothing, as it doesn't really affect him. But if he does do something to try and save me, I think I might faint from shock. Draco Malfoy is doing something nice?! For a Muggle girl?!? Oh my, Rita Skeeter would have a nice little story there
11. You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do? Hopefully Snape still knows that healing spell he used on Draco in Myrtle's bathroom back in 6th year...
12. It's your birthday. What will 3 give you? An adorable pair of socks he found himself. And some more socks... AND MORE SOCKS!
13. You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do? Uh... Since the Battle of Hogwarts, I think that Neville has the Gryffindor bravery to save us both. What was that spell that shoots water from your wandtip?
14. You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do? Well, he's a chance for Harry to prove his saving-people-in-distress instinct. Save me, Harry!! From embarrassment!!
15. You're about to marry 10. What's 1's reaction? Ah, here is where the questions get a bit weird. Let me just say I am not homosexual, therefor I would not marry Fleur, but IF I did, Draco would burst into the church dramatically, "I OBJECT!!" And then, he'll drag me away and we'll have a good long talk about why me marrying Fleur is the most screwed up thing in the world.
16. You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up? Talk to me about why I shouldn't rush relationships, like a wonderful older sister :)
19. Number 1 is all you dreamed of. Why? Pssshhh... You can't blame me! Draco is the most attractive guy in his House and possible the most attractive in the whole school!
20. Number 2 tells you about his/her hidden love for number 9. Snape and Luna... I am proud that Snape is showing some kind of positive emotion, but LUNA?! No! That would never happen. SnapexLily forever!
21. You're dating 4 and he/she introduces you to his parents. Would you get along? Neville's parents were driven to madness by Bellatrix Lestrange so I don't think that they'll have much to say about me dating Neville. Still, I'm sure we'll get along just fine, but there's not much you can say to two mad people.
22. Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean? Wooooooooohoooooooooo! NevillexLuna! Yeah!
23. Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss? Possibly, it's imaginable if people like DudleyxHarry. There's actually a really good fanfic called Ugly, that I read. It's down in my favorites tab. Check it out, it's a wonderful one-sided DudleyxHarry with some Drarry too _
24. Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do? Nothing really... Dudley's lovelife is out of my circle of things I care about.
25. You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What are you thinking? You have no right to look at ME like that, Hermione. You had bushy brown hair pretty much your whole life. My haircut can't be worse than what you have.
26. Number 8 thinks he/she'll never get a boy/girlfriend. What do you tell her/him? Go look for Hermione, now. She loves you, I know it! Go! You two make a lovely couple.
27. Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses there love by sending an email. Now what? Why does Luna always show up in these questions?
spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react? STOP! Just... stop this madness now! Fleur belongs to Bill, and Draco will spend his life happily with a certain Gryffindor who wears glasses.
29. You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking? No matter, I'm sure Dobby is only showing Neville his beautiful sock and sweater collection.
30. Could 1 and 6 be soul mates? NO FREAKIN' WAY! But Dudley may have a crush on Draco, I'm sure. Obviously the entire Dursley family would worship the ground Draco walks on if he didn't happen to be a wizard. The Slytherin is RICH and has a POWERFUL family, two things that the Dursleys love.
31. Would 2 trust 5? Obviously NOT. When have Snape ever shown any sign of trusting Harry?
32. Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that? That would actually be a funny situation if Neville was eleven. But now... I'm really not sure what would happen...
33. 5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they take. Bwahahahaha!! Isn't this the basis of a lot of Drarry stories? 8th year, Draco and Harry stuck in the same class. I suppose that I'll steal an idea from a story I'm reading. Draco and Harry would take drama class and have to recite sappy and embarrassing lines from a romance play XD
34. If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make? Ah! Dobby cooking me dinner? What a pleasant surprise. Dudley...? *Pokes food suspiciously* Did he spit in it?
35. 7 and 9 apply for a job. What job? Quibbler Magazine!
36. 8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay? This could be a test to see if Harry truly trust Ron! Hmm... I wonder how horrible Harry's hair would look afterwards...
37. 9 sketches what 6's boy/girlfriend should look like; will 6 be happy? I'm sure anything that suggests that he would have a girlfriend at all would make Dudley happy :)
38. 10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about? That makes no sense. I have no idea what Fleur and Luna can talk about without blushing, let alone with blushing!
39. 1 accidentally kicked 10? Draco really couldn't care less about this. Fleur might slap him.
40. 2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen? Luna could take that message and ask her dad to publish it to Quibbler Magazine *Sneaky laugh*
41. 5 and 6 did a workout together? ... That's not gonna work out...
42. 6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday? I don't want you at my party, Dudley! You might scare the other guests away...
43. 7 won the lottery? Congrats, Hermione! Would you mind loaning some of that money to the Weasleys? You and Ron will get married soon anyways, so it really wouldn't matter if they don't pay you back.
44. 8 had quite a big secret? It's about Hermione, isn't it? Teeeeeeeellllll me!! You love her, don't you? I knew it!
45. 9 became a singer? Luna's voice is soft so I don't think that would be a good profession for her.
46. 10 got a daughter? Aaaaaw! Congrats to Fleur and Bill! May I be the Godmother? Pleeeeaaaase?!
47. What would 1 think of 2? Snape is Draco's godfather, so it really shouldn't be a surprise if Draco cares about the Potions Master. I love father-son love _
48. How would 3 greet 4? "Neville Longbottom! My humblest greetings to you, sir! You are a friend of Harry Potter, of course! Please, my name is Dobby, I'm an elf! It is a pleasure to meet of friend of Harry Potter, sir!"
49. What would 4 envy about 5? Harry is more brave.
50. What dream would 5 have about 6? Oh, I'm sure Harry's had a lot of dreams about Dudley torturing and beating him.
51. What would 6 and 7 have in common? ...Nothing, I literally could think of nothing. If you think of something, PM me and I'll give you a cookie!
52. What would make 7 angry at 8? Insulting of S.P.E.W
53. Where would 8 meet 9? No idea...
54. What would 9 never dare to tell 10? Luna says whatever she wants, that's why I like her so much.
55. What would make 10 scared of 1? Um... Draco and Fleur barely know each other, maybe if Death Eaters attack her and Bill's sea cottage? I don't know...
56. Is 3 Gay? ...No...
That's all for now! Be sure to read my stories below!