Poll: What book series is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Hunger Games, Indiana Jones, Mentalist, Divergent Trilogy, Batman, Young Justice, Boys Before Flowers/꽃보다 남자, and Harry Potter.
My name is Rae (as far as you need to know).
I am in many, many, MANY fandoms and find that they consume my life. Well, that and writing. But there's no way I would rather spend my time.
Stories I actually know what to do with:
- Don't Fear The Reaper
- 168 Hours
- Little Bird
Stories I'm having trouble with:
- A Second Chance
- Her Scream
- I'm Home (unsure whether or not it needs continuing)
Stories I'm beyond having trouble with:
- Role Reversal
Finished Full Stories:
- The Last Crusade
- Forgive Me Son, For I Have Sinned
- Like Father, Like Son
- A Toast
- It's Just Another Victim, Right?
Some things you should know:
- I am open to suggestions, especially on Little Bird since it is a series of one-shots.
- I don't write smut; not because I have anything against it, but because I am an immature teenage girl who cannot get through one paragraph of writing smut without dissolving into a fit of giggles and giving up.
- I also don't write about super touchy issues like rape, incest, etc., mostly because I don't want to accidentally trivialize it in any way.
- Some of my stories feature OCs, some do not. That being said, when I commit to writing an OC, I get super into characterization because I feel like I have something to prove. So expect my OCs to be very complex and well written (if I do say so myself).
- Most of my chapters are finished at 3am, so if I make any grammar errors, I apologize. Rest assured that when I do make them, I only have about one per-chapter.
- I have a weird obsession with superheroes, so if you don't read stories about them (especially the Bat Family), then you should probably just leave this page right now...
- I especially have an obsession with Damian Wayne so stick around if you like stories about him. I have more than I know what to do with.
- I'm an 18 year old girl with a busy academic life, college coming up, and a social life. I cannot update as often as some of you might wish me to. Please be patient with me.
- I recently did a spring cleaning. I got rid of any stories I felt were total garbage (it was hard not to get rid of them all). If that included a story you really liked, then I'm sorry, but I'm not posting them again. If you're really THAT desperate to read them again, then PM me your email and I can email the word document to you.