Poll: What book series is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Hunger Games, Indiana Jones, Mentalist, Divergent Trilogy, Batman, and Young Justice.
My name is Rae (as far as you need to know).
I am in many, many, MANY fandoms and find that they consume my life. Well, that and writing. But there's no way I would rather spend my time.
Stories I actually know what to do with:
- Don't Fear The Reaper
- 168 Hours
- Little Bird
Stories I'm having trouble with:
- A Second Chance
- Her Scream
- I'm Home (unsure whether or not it needs continuing)
Stories I'm beyond having trouble with:
- Role Reversal
Finished Full Stories:
- The Last Crusade
- Bad With Words
- Forgive Me Son, For I Have Sinned
- Like Father, Like Son
- A Toast
- It's Just Another Victim, Right?
Some things you should know:
- I am open to suggestions, especially on Little Bird since it is a series of one-shots.
- I don't write smut; not because I have anything against it, but because I am an immature teenage girl who cannot get through one paragraph of writing smut without dissolving into a fit of giggles and giving up.
- I also don't write about super touchy issues like rape, incest, etc., mostly because I don't want to accidentally trivialize it in any way.
- Some of my stories feature OCs, some do not. That being said, when I commit to writing an OC, I get super into characterization because I feel like I have something to prove. So expect my OCs to be very complex and well written (if I do say so myself).
- Most of my chapters are finished at 3am, so if I make any grammar errors, I apologize. Rest assured that when I do make them, I only have about one per-chapter.
- I have a weird obsession with superheroes, so if you don't read stories about them (especially the Bat Family), then you should probably just leave this page right now...
- I especially have an obsession with Damian Wayne so stick around if you like stories about him. I have more than I know what to do with.
- I'm a 17 year old girl with a busy academic life, theatre afterschool, and a social life. I cannot update as often as some of you might wish me to. Please be patient with me.
- I recently did a spring cleaning. I got rid of any stories I felt were total garbage (it was hard not to get rid of them all). If that included a story you really liked, then I'm sorry, but I'm not posting them again. If you're really THAT desperate to read them again, then PM me your email and I can email the word document to you.