Poll: What book series is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Hunger Games, Hollywood Heights, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Mentalist, Walking Dead, Divergent Trilogy, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Batman, and Young Justice.
My name is Rae (as far as you need to know).
I am in many, many, MANY fandoms (proof: my stories vary in categories) and find that they consume my life. Well, that and writing. But there's no way I would rather spend my time.
Stories I actually know what to do with:
- The Waitress
- 168 Hours
- Little Bird
Stories I'm having trouble with:
- A Second Chance
- Live While You're Alive
- Her Scream
- I'm Home (unsure whether or not it needs continuing)
Stories I'm beyond having trouble with:
- A Change in the Story (Why would you read this piece of 6th grade era garbage?)
- Role Reversal
Finished Full Stories:
- The Last Crusade
- Not a Damsel in Distress
- The Child of Darkness
- Bad With Words
- Forgive Me Son, For I Have Sinned
- Like Father, Like Son
- A Toast
- It's Just Another Victim, Right?
- Tris's Gift
- You Are Loved
Some things you should know:
- I am open to suggestions, especially on Little Bird since it is a series of one-shots.
- I don't write smut; not because I have anything against it, but because I am an immature teenage girl who cannot get through one paragraph of writing smut without dissolving into a fit of giggles and giving up.
- Some of my stories feature OCs, some do not. That being said, when I commit to writing an OC, I get super into characterization because I feel like I have something to prove. So expect my OCs to be very complex and well written (if I do say so myself).
- Most of my chapters are finished at 3am, so if I make any grammar errors, I apologize. Rest assured that when I do make them, I only have about one per-chapter.
- I have a weird obsession with superheroes, so if you don't read stories about them (especially the Bat Family), then you should probably just leave this page right now...
- I especially have an obsession with Damian Wayne so stick around if you like stories about him. I have more than I know what to do with.
- I'm a 16 year old girl with a busy academic life, theatre afterschool, and a social life. I cannot update as often as some of you might wish me to. Please be patient with me.
Unsafe External Link