Author has written 10 stories for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, K-ON!/けいおん！, and Kill la Kill/ キルラキル.
I figured that, being somewhat back to publishing new stories, I should also update my profile and sweep some of the dust and gloom away.
Therefore, I humbly bid you welcome to my little fanfiction corner, thank you for stopping by and please make yourself at home.
First of all, I'd like to say thank you to all my readers and supporters. I'm happy to know that my works provide entertainment to others and it's what motivates me to write and publish more stories.
I should probably introduce myself at this point, or something. Well, I'm a woman in mid-twenties (which actually sounds like I'm way more mature than I really am) with an unhealthy love for anime, fanfiction, tea, chocolate, and other women. That's a long list, I suppose, but we all have our guilty pleasures, don't we? I guess I'm still fairly new to writing, much less when it comes to reading. Most, if not all, of my works contain a more or less obvious element of lesbian romance which I almost always try to approach in a realistic way as I don't really see myself as a comedy writer. Which, of course, doesn't mean that my stories don't contain any humour. I'd say I usually try to balance the two out. Feel free to check out my works and, if you feel like it, leave me a comment. My readers' opinions are always appreciated.
Currently working on:
- "Where Did You Put My Keys?" - a multi-chapter Kill la Kill fic. Current status:
Chapter 7 - posted
Epilogue - 5% written
I'm sorry but I'm afraid I'll have to delay posting the last chapter due to a lot of stuff going on in my private life. I just can't seem to find either enough time or enough peace of mind to sit down and write. I hope that won't go on for too long, though. Instead of waiting for another Sunday, I'm going to update the story as soon as it's finished. Once again, I'm deeply sorry.
Kill la Kill section:
- "The Thin Line Between Love And Hate"
- "Crystalline" and its continuation "A Touch of Comfort"; canonverse
- "The Meaning of Us" and its follow-up "Breaking the Ice"; AU
- "Only After Midnight"
- "The Star, The Cross, The Lightning"
- "Passage to Al Hazard" (MGLN) - now, that's a tough nut. I won't hide, finishing that one may take me a long while, mostly because of two reasons. First being a drastic change that occurred in my writing style since I started this story, and the second is me being somewhat tired of MGLN fiction at this point. Don't get me wrong, I love this series to death, but being in the fandom for around 5 years has burnt me out. Perhaps I just need a longer break, as well as figure out whether or not I should rewrite this story from the beginning to make it match my current style or not. For now, yes, I'm putting it on-hold. Not dropping it, as I wish I could finish it one day, but I don't want to give you a false hope that it'll happen any time soon either.
- A NozoEri one-shot (Love Live!), ~60% done and paused due to a lack of muse (pun not intended, mind you :P)
- Another teenage NanoFate one-shot (MGLN)
- A somewhat valentine-themed K-ON! one-shot
Misc (aka 'If you feel like stalking'):
My nickname on MyAnimeList: Astraia
Disclaimer: I do not own the characters and series' I write about, nor the images I use as story covers. These are either official artworks or fanarts used with permission of their respective authors.