Author has written 3 stories for Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Firefly, Phantom of the Opera, and Inheritance Cycle.
Hey, I'm Megan and I just love that you've visited my page!
As per usual to the wonderful load of work that accompanies the college life, I think it will be even HARDER to write stories now. As if it weren't enough that I spend a lot of time procrastinating...
Was that a bit too much about my personal life?
Anyways, 10 things about me:
1. I love the color purple! 'Twas my high school's color, and shall ever remain a wonder to my heart.
2. I'm really obsessed with anything and everything Joss Whedon...especially Dr. Horrible, Dollhouse and Firefly.
3. To counter #1, my absolute LEAST favorite color is yellow. (Funny story, too, about my iPhone. My father wanted to pick up a new phone for me and he asked me what color I wanted, and I said I had absolutely no color preference, and so what color does he get me? Yellow. And that is what I get for being ambiguous.)
4. I love cooking. Seriously, I am in love with food. It's my love language, really. Although I don't always have time, I love to experiment with dishes I've never made before and try and refine my skill.
5. Sushi is my most favoritest food. I could eat that stuff for the rest of my life.
6. Where I live: At a college. Somewhere. On this earth.
7. I am passionate about: filmmaking, writing, and singing (don't actually know if I'm really that talented, but I'd love to be in a musical. Speaking of musicals...)
8. I proudly call myself a "musical junkie". I own 11 movies to my name right now. 9 of them are musicals. Of the other two, one of them is Joss Whedon's "Much Ado About Nothing" and the other is "Julie and Julia". My movies pretty much represent up all the things I love. Except sushi. I have yet to get a movie about sushi. If know of any films, please let me know.
9. I'm pretty critical about movies, since I make them as a hobby. If I go to a movie with you, don't ask me how I felt about the film until about an hour afterwards. Like with food, I feel like films need to have "digestion time" after they are watched.
10. Random fact: I met one of my best friends because she loved dragons. Just the sheer awesomeness of dragons brought us together, to be the closest friends we know. That's a lesson, kids, that you can make friends anywhere and through anything.
I feel like there's a lot more to my personality that I could write, but it's 12:40 a.m. and I should sleep.
Also, wanna get to know me more?
Read my stories. A lot of the things I love and believe I like to infuse into aspects of my characters. Not all of them, of course, but my stories are part of who I am.