Author has written 4 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, and Naruto.
Hello, I would like to apologize to my readers, I have been kinda busy and really lazy. I haven’t been updating nearly as much as I would like to, but I haven’t had any inspiration, and I still haven’t found those really good muses that everyone speaks of. Hopefully I will find them soon.
Stuff I'm working on:
1) A New Generation
Pirates of the Caribbean
As a baby:
Present: try to picture this a little older:
2) Some other fanfics
This is where all the inspiration ends up. I think of an idea, make a rough draft, and then get no inspiration for approximately three months, give or take.
Come to the dark side... screw cookies, WE HAVE CAKE!!!
Here's some things that you could repost to your profile.
- If you have ever seen a movie(or show) or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
- If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you copy and paste this to your profile.
- If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile
- If you hear voices of the characters in your head, copy and paste this on your profile.
- If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you think waffles are better than pancakes, copy and post this to your profile.
- If you think that cake is better than pie, copy and paste this to your profile
- If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
- If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
- If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile
- There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile.
- If you went to save Jack just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile!
- A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13.
People call another guy fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight.
People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war.
People call a women bald but they don't know she has cancer
Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping.
I bet 95% of you won’t.
- 94% of teens would freak out if Justin Bieber or One Direction was on a 1,ooo ft building threatening to kill themselves. Copy this to your profile if you are apart of the 6% who brought popcorn, a lawn chair, and are yelling, "DO A BACKFLIP!!" XD
- If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this in to your profile.
- If you have a crush on a book, movie, TV show, or anime character copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have your own little world & like it that way, copy & paste this into your profile.
- Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you're weird and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
- If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
- If you are a girl who couldn't care less about what guys think of her, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have started randomly singing in the middle of the day, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you always have more than one tab open when on the computer, copy and paste
- If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
- If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
- If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
- If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
- If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
- If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
- If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile
- There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then add this to your profile.
- If you’re a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
- If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
- If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
- If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann--Disney's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN--are made for each other and that, no matter how awesomely awesome Captain Jack Sparrow may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
A wise man once said: "I don't know, go ask a woman."
Be the type of woman, that when your feet touch the floor when you get out of bed in the morning the Devil thinks: "Oh, crud! She's up!"
Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid.
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 to extend your arm and whack them upside the head.
Everyday I think people can't get any dumber. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong.
I don't need your attitude, I have my own.
I did not hit you, I just high-fived your face.
Don't make me mad... I'm known to bite at random!
When your cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump off a bridge, I laugh harder.
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the heck you did it.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
16 Ways To Know If You Are Obsessed With Pirates Of The Caribbean:
1: You constantly find yourself humming or singing Hoist The Colors, or A Pirate's Life For Me.
2: You can quote every movie word for word, and do at the most random times.
3: You actually own a jar of dirt.
4: You refuse to let anyone beside you touch your Pirates DVD's because they are sacred.
5: You listen and hum to the Pirates soundtrack all the time.
6: Every time you want someone to promise you something, or you promise them something, you "Swear on pain of death."
7: In almost every conversation, you can somehow move the topic to Pirates of the Caribbean.
8: Your compass doesn't point north.
9: You think that the wedding in At World's End is the most EPIC wedding of all time!
10: You often wonder why the rum is gone?
11: You want to sail on the Black Pearl.
12: You use Pirates of the Caribbean vocabulary everyday. (For instance, an insult: bilge rat, ect...)
13: You still haven't forgiven Elizabeth for chaining Jack to the mast.
14: You wish desperately to learn about pirates in history class.
15: You instantly think of a Pirates of the Caribbean character or object whenever anything is mentioned. For Instance: Sparrow = Jack. Swan= Elizabeth. Rum= Jack. Pearl = Jack. Blacksmith= Will. Black= Pearl. ect... There are many others out there, but I cannot name them all.
16: When someone says UP, you automatically think, IS DOWN.