Author has written 3 stories for Pirates of the Caribbean, and Naruto.
Hello all, I'm kind of new to this kind of thing. I hope you enjoy my stories as I publish them. I hope we can get along. No Flaming any of my stories!!!!
Name: Musical cake
Height: Out of your league
Social Status: Awesome
Other titles: Band Nerd, Snowqueen, animal kid, bookworm.
I have officially been told I am not allowed to express myself through laughter at something nobody else knows about. My family has yelled at me because I laughed at a fanfiction while they were watching T.V.
Stuff I'm working on:
1) A New Generation
Pirates of the Caribbean
As a baby:
Present: try to picture this a little older:
2) The Sorcerer's Parody
Come to the dark side... screw cookies, WE HAVE CAKE!!!
I saw these on others pages and decided to share with you. These are horrible stereotypes because I am/know someone who is one of these things but are not what they "must be". Copy and Paste, and Bold the ones that apply to you.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz .
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTIAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTIDEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenience store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore.
I'm a DANCER, So I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I MUST be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I MUST be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm a VIRGIN, so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE, so I MUST be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE, so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER, so I MUST do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN, so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED, so I MUST be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON, so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends, so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH, so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a “small one”.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE, so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN, so I MUST ride a horse.
I’m a CROSS-DRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME, so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL, so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I'm an ONLY CHILD, so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT, so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN, so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH, so I MUST love sheep.
I'm SCOTTISH, so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirt (It's actually called a kilt).
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future. (My mother seems to think so.(It’s an inside joke)).
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT, so I MUST be a tree hugging hippy.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH, so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology, therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I like YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG, so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian, so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times.
I’m GAY, so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND, so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN, so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I can't help pointing out mistakes, so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist.
I'm a PERFECTIONIST, so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life, so I MUST be having problems.
I like FIRE, so I must be an arsonist.
Here's some things that you could repost to your profile.
1. If you believe homophobia is wrong, repost this to your profile.
2. If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
3. If you are sometimes anti-social, but still really personable, copy this to your profile.
4. If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you copy and paste this to your profile.
5. If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy this to your profile
6. If you're one of those people who think that copying and pasting these into your profile is pointless, but do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
7. If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
8. If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer
9. If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
10. If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
11. If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a fan fiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
12. If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
13. If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (oops)
14. If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
15. If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
16. If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
17. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
18. If you think waffles are better than pancakes, copy and post this to your profile.
19. If you think that cake is so much better than pie, copy and paste this to your profile
20. Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
21. Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
22. 92 percent of American teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
23. If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
24. If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
25. If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
26. If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
27. If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
28. 93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile
29. IF YOU’VE BEEN ON THE COMPUTER FOR HOURS ON END, READING NUMEROUS FANFICTIONS, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE.
30. If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
31. If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
32. If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile
33. If you have ever tripped over a bug, put this on your profile.
34. If your parents have ever told you that you weren't normal, and are proud of it copy this to your profile.
35. If you or someone you know has ever run through something (glass door, window, wall, ect) copy this to your profile.
36. SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! If you are really random put this on your profile.
37. If you have ever laughed maniacally, choked and/or gagged from lack of oxygen, and then fainted dramatically, copy and paste this onto onto your profile.
38. For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find that I am a very easy opponent, I should practice more). Crazy is when you practice thumb wars. So if you're crazy, copy/paste this into your profile.
38. If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy/paste this into your profile.
39. There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile.
40. If you've ever busted a move/burst into song randomly, copy/paste this into your profile.
41. If you have ever run into a telephone pole, copy this onto your profile.
42. If you have ever yelled something random in a large crowd of people, copy this onto your profile
43. !eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
44. If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because you're a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
45. If you went to save Jack just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile!
46. 60 percent of girls scream in terror at the sight of a squishy foam dodgeball. If you are part of the 40 percent of girls who actually try to catch the ball copy and paste this.
47. Child abuse is very, very real. If you are 100 percent against child abuse and want to help stop it, copy and paste this into your profile.
48. If you think Will is a whelp, copy and paste this into your profile.
49. TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
50. AUTOBOTS! If you are on the side of the righteous Autobots paste this onto your profile!
51. A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another guy fat. No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight. People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a women bald but they don't know she has cancer Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 95% of you won’t.
52. If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
53. Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, slygirl16, JForward, TARDISWhore, Rose, Rokudaime Kunoichi, Black Red Tensai, Centralion,erttheking, Saika Renegade, Musical cake,
54. If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
55. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, Marvel’s the Avengers, and Lord of the Rings, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.
56. 94% of teens would freak out if Justin Beiber, or One Direction was on a 1,ooo ft building threatening to kill themselves. Copy this to your profile if you are apart of the 6% who brought popcorn, a lawn chair, and are yelling, "DO A BACKFLIP!!" XD
57. Many people pray to God for something they want with a selfish, greedy heart. When they don't get it they just assume that God isn't listening. Those same people usually stop believing in the Word and Truth. They just don't seem to understand that "No" is an answer too. If you are one of the wonderful people who DO understand copy and paste this into your profile!
58. If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
59. If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
60. If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this in to your profile.
61. If you have a crush on a book character copy and paste this into your profile. (Fine. I'll admit it. Arthur Dent, Ford, Zaphod, Eragon, Fred Weasley.)
62. If you have a crush on a movie character post this on your profile. (Captain Jack Sparrow, Fred Weasley, Loki, etc, etc…)
63. If you have a crush on an anime character copy and paste this into your profile. (Gaara, Itachi, Deidara, Sesshomaru, Hakudoshi, Mitskuni Haninozuka, Hikaru and Kaoru, etc, etc…)
64. If you ever actually read these things, copy and paste this into your profile
65. If you have your own little world & like it that way, copy & paste this into your profile.
66. If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile.
67. If you are against abortion, copy and paste this into your profile.
68. Even if you can't see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD copy and paste this into your profile.
69. Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you're weird and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
70. 98% of teenage population does or had tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy and paste this into your profile.
71. Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds make the world go round. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile. (OMG Lana created thing thing we call npp. That's short for Nerd Protection Program! Let me know if you support us!)
72. If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
73. If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
74. Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
75. Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
76. If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
77. If you probably need a life but have no intentions of getting one, put it on your profile.
78. If you’re IN but not OF this world, copy this into your profile.
79. If you are a girl who could care less about what guys think of her, copy and paste this into your profile.
80. If you have started randomly singing in the middle of the day, copy and paste this into your profile.
81. If you would do almost anything to meet Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile.
82. If you always have more than one tab open when on the computer, copy and paste.
83. If you've ever wondered how long a profile can be, copy and paste.
84. If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
85. If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
86. 97 of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're the other 3 that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other!
87. If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
88. If you are in lala land most of the time copy this onto your profile.
89. If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
90. If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
91. If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
92. If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
93. If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
94. If songs get stuck in your head so constantly that you know the words them copy and paste this to your profile.
95. If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile.
96. If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
97. If you wish you were a warrior, copy and paste this to your profile.
98. If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
99. If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
100. If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
101. If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
102. If you wish you were just like Hawkeye, copy and paste this to your profile.
103. If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
104. If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile.
105. If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
106. If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile.
107. If you copy and paste the same copy and paste multiple times to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
108. There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then add your name to the end of this and post it on your profile, please. Thank you! / Theater Geek / Lara The Dark Angel / MoonlightSpirit / MySuperManJoeDJDangaa / Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul/Legolas Thranduilion / Broken-Rose-Thornesxoxo / Musical cake
109. If you’re a FanFiction addict, copy this to your profile.
110. If you’re a computer addict, copy this to your profile.
111. If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
112. If you ever write FanFictions when you should be doing homework, paying attention in class, etc., put this on your profile!!
113. If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
114. If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these, copy this into your profile!!
115. If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
116. If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliche, Insane Winged Girl, Faxness-Fan48, An-Jelly-Ca,VMsuperfan, SVUlover, daisy617, Jammylmd. Musiclvr320, F29DWNxluverx4, oxlovelyxo, xoxojonasbrothersluva101xoxo, mamaXUnicorn, liveindreamland1- MySupermanJoeDJDangaa, Thranduils.Heart.And.Soul., Legolas Thranduilion, Musical cake
117. If you sometimes wonder if you were born in the wrong era, copy and paste this into your profile.
118. If you think that Jesus rocks, copy and paste this in your profile!
119. Before He went to heaven, He promised to come back for His children. If you believe that Jesus WILL return one day, copy and paste this in your profile.
120. If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean, copy and paste this into your profile.
121. If you think Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann--Disney's PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN--are made for each other and that, no matter how awesomely awesome Captain Jack Sparrow may be, he should never, under any circumstances, be with Elizabeth, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
122. If you believe that the curse of the Flying Dutchman is broken and Will and Elizabeth will be together forever with their son, copy and paste this into your profile.
123. If you are completely obsessed with and/or have a major crush on Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner, or James Norrington and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile and put the ones you like in italics.
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.
A wise man once said: "I don't know, go ask a woman."
Warning: Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again.
Be the type of woman, that when your feet touch the floor when you get out of bed in the morning the Devil thinks: "Oh, crud! She's up!"
Forgive your enemies, is messes with their heads.
I'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice!
Curiosity killed whoever got in my way.
Note to self: It is illegal to stab people for being stupid.
Don't upset me, I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.
Smile. It scares people.
What does not kill me had better run pretty darn fast!
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 to extend your arm and whack them upside the head.
Everyday I think people can't get any dumber. Everyday I'm proven horribly wrong. I don't need your attitude, I have my own.
Your a great friend. But if zombies are chasing us, I'm tripping you.
I did not hit you, I just high-fived your face.
I know who I am...your approval is not needed.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
Don't make me mad... I'm known to bite at random!
When your cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump off a bridge, I laugh harder.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Most teachers promote the 3 R's; Reading, 'Riting, and 'Rithmetic. Then there are those that promote 3 S's; Sit down, Shut up, and STOP DRIVING ME CRAZY!!
Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em.
If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If you can't kill 'em, you're screwed."
Things You Shouldn't Do Unless You Want To Die Courtesy of HiddenElf-Bookworm
1. Eat Ambrosia or Drink Nectar. It will turn your blood to fire and your bones to ashes.
2. Drink a Ranger's Coffee. They will shoot you with an arrow.
3. Sing Graybeard Halt. Halt will personally shoot you with an arrow.
4. Randomly Run Up to Arya and shout "ERAGON STILL LOVES YOU!"
5. Tell Saphira She ISN'T The Prettiest Dragon.
6. Call Legolas Leggy. I will have Saphira eat you.
7. Kidnap Holly Shiftwell. The LEP will use a blue rinse on you.
8. Hang Out With Pippin. He'll do or say something stupid and get you killed by orcs/Denethor/Theoden/Gandalf/any other person/being in LOTR you can think of.
Thank you mom.
When you were 1 year old, your mom celebrated the first birthday of you, you thanked her by crying all day long.
When you were 2 years old, your mom started teaching you how to talk, you thanked her by saying ummmumumumumamamama.
When you were 3 years old, your mom brought you to the park, you thanked her by running around the pond, and chasing the ducks.
When you were 4 years old, your mom bought you some toys, you thanked her by breaking the toys on the next day.
When you were 5 years old, your mom bought you a story book and read it to you, you thanked her by ripping it piece to piece.
When you were 6 years old, your mom sent you to the kindergarten, so that you can start making friends, but you thanked her by fighting with your classmate.
When you were 7 years old, your mom made you a very nice lunch for the first day of school, you thanked her by throwing your foods around the class.
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream, you thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons, you thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another, you thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies, you thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows, you thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13 years old, she suggested a haircut that was becoming, you thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp, you thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug, you thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car, you thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call, you thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation, you thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply, repost this bulletin saying "I Cried Because Of This" If you don't... then you obviously don't care if your mom dies.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia, I'm sorry
Imagine this happening to you...
One Sunday in church, a congregation of 2,000 was surprised to see two men enter, both covered from head to foot in black and carrying submachine guns. One of the men proclaimed 'Anyone willing to take a bullet for Christ, remain where you are.' Instantly, the choir fled, the deacons fled...and most of the congregation fled, too. Out of the 2,000, there remained only 20. The man who had spoken took off his hood. He said, 'I got rid of all the hypocrites for you, Pastor. Now you may begin your service. Have a nice day!'
If you are willing to take a bullet for Christ, copy and paste the above story into your profile, and add your name to this list: TaggerungGirl, Lord Vrel, Ireland Ranger, Upisdowngirl, Musical cake,
We're rascals and scoundrels, we're villains and knaves. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. We're devils and black sheep, we're really bad eggs. Drink up me 'earties, yo ho. Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!
Put this in your profile if you are a Pirates of the Caribbean fan!
16 Ways To Know If You Are Obsessed With Pirates Of The Caribbean:
1: You constantly find yourself humming or singing Hoist The Colors, or A Pirate's Life For Me. (All the time.)
2: You can quote every movie word for word, and do at the most random times.
3: You actually own a jar of dirt.
4: You refuse to let anyone beside you touch your Pirates DVD's because they are sacred.(I have made them that way. I lost Curse of the Black Pearl and nobody knows where it is.)
5: You listen and hum to the Pirates soundtrack all the time.
6: Every time you want someone to promise you something, or you promise them something, you "Swear on pain of death."
7: In almost every conversation, you can somehow move the topic to Pirates of the Caribbean.
8: Your compass doesn't point north.
9: You think that the wedding in At World's End is the most EPIC wedding of all time! (Seriously. Every wedding I've been to since seeing this movie, I have found boring.)
10: You often wonder why the rum is gone?
11: You want to sail on the Black Pearl. (Now all we need to do is get it out of that bloody bottle! Darn Blackbeard!)
12: You use Pirates of the Caribbean vocabulary everyday. (For instance, an insult : bilge rat, ect...)
13: You still haven't forgiven Elizabeth for chaining Jack to the mast.
14: You wish desperately to learn about pirates in history class. (All I had was U.S. History.)
15: You instantly think of a Pirates of the Caribbean character or object whenever anything is mentioned. For Instance- Sparrow = Jack. Swan= Elizabeth. Rum= Jack. Pearl = Jack. Blacksmith= Will. Black= Pearl. ect... There are many others out there, but I cannot name them all.
16: When someone says UP, you automatically think, IS DOWN.
If you are obsessed with Pirates of the Caribbean copy and paste this in your profile.
I am insane. Literally. Not someone who would be thrown into a padded room crazy (even though it would be fun) but I am crazy. I listen to soundtracks and know what part of the movie its at. I throw my books at the wall (cuz I love to read) and then feel sorry cuz I hurt it. I yell at inanimate objects. I still get mad when something bad happens to a character in a movie or a book even though I've seen it a bagillion times. The library is my second home. I read books over and over again until I have them memorized and I still read them. I still think it's funny to make duck beaks with Pringles and I laugh when the ketchup farts. I forget where I put things, get mad when I can't find them, and then laugh when I do find them. I can't remember what I did an hour ago, let alone 5 minutes ago. Plus I'm team Edward... don't hit me! It's only so that I could have Jacob.
You say BABY PINK, I say BLOOD RED
You say HANNAH MONTANA, I say THREE DAYS GRACE
You say ZAC EFRON, I say BATMAN
You say RAP, I say ROCK
You say I'm WEIRD, I say YES I AM
92 of the teenage population has moved on to RAP. If YOU are part of the 8 that still headbang and love rock then put this on your site!
"I am not crazy! U know what! The voices don't like u anymore!" "I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt. And guess what's inside it?" "Were you listening to the voices in your head again?" "Yes. wait! How do you know about the voices?!?!?!!?!"
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then you'll be a mile away from them and you'll have their shoes.
Flying is not dangerous. Crashing is dangerous.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
A tree only hits an automobile in self-defense.
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
When your life shatters into a million pieces, pick up the pieces, grab some glue, and make a new one.
As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird.
A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too. A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them.
When life gives you lemons make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how the heck you did it.
If it's tourist season, why can't we shoot them?
Help I've fallen and I can't...hey, nice carpet.
Some people are like slinkies. The seem to have no purpose, but they still bring you a smile when you push them down the stairs.
Don't fall for someone unless they are willing to catch you.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
There are four things you cannot recover in life: The stone after it is thrown, the word after it is said, the occasion after it is missed, and time after it is gone. Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow. Living your life is more important than making a living.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I Have a scar on my eyebrow from Lightning McQueen. Jk. I got it from running into the tailgate when I was four.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Green paint and a steelers poster. I clashes horribly.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Apparently I talk in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN To? A lot. Except rap.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? About 1 a.m.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? My friends, me, movies(POTC, Marvel’s the Avengers, and HGTTG), junk food, my cousins, and eternity to spend with them.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My childhood.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Too many to list. You still wanna know?
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'9"
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nah.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Sometimes.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My math teacher she gave us a review on really hard stuff that we had last year, but I was so busy during the summer that I can't remember anything from last year.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Something piney.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I don’t know anymore.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No where really. Haven't thought about it. Hopefully not behind a random building.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Canadian Bacon.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Caramel Sauce.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Do the crackers count?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? My Great-Grandmother's prom dress.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yeah, but I’m not telling you.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No, but I can curl my tongue.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Clothes have brands?!?!?!?!!? I have no idea….
25. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes
26. WHAT KIND IS IT? Dog, and fish.
27. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Who knows? I don’t even know who I am…
28. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I love you.
29. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 67
30. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Trick question?
31. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Mom.
32. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Singing songs wrong, people asking stupid questions.
33. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? yes, Mexico, and Canada.
34. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Anything I love. (friends, family, God, my stories, etc.)
35. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Nope. but my mom met Avril Lavigne before she was famous.
36. FIRST JOB? I worked the cash register at my grandmother's shop for no pay.
37. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Not on purpose, I tried to call my friend who had no idea I had his number. It went to voicemail and I realized that I didn't have anything to ask him so I hung up.
38. DO YOU SWEAR? When I’m Really, really, really mad. (Which is not often.)
39.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Eating garlic croutons.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope.
41. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My looks, my height, and my creativity.
42. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yep. Still do.
43. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A tri-corn hat. Jack. And the millennium falcon. With Han and Chewie. plus Marvin the manically depressed robot. Zaphod's second head.
44. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? None at the moment.
45. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yeah. My grandmother.
46. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes.
47. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I switch because I haven't found one I like.
48. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes.
49. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Deli Turkey.
50. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails, reading in class. I'm trying to abolish the first one, and I haven't read anything in class this year. and I'm keeping it that way!
51. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None.
52. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yes!
53. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not at all.
54. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Scream, cry, and then read and daydream
55. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The school library.
56. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbies.
57. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Who knows. All my parents’ contacts are in my phone as well.
58. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope. Hated it. Sang that song about killing him “I love you, you love me, let’s tie Barney to a tree, get a big fat gun and shoot him in the head, (Or a big fat ax and chop off his head,) aren’t you glad that Barney’s dead?”
59. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes.
60. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and cheese. If there's no gravy for the potatoes.
61. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I can’t say. I’m biased. Disney has biased me. But tall is one of them.
62. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Snowqueen at times, but mostly it’s Thomas or Tomi-Chan.
63. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Linkin' Park, Foster the People, Fun., and Bon Jovi.
65. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW/S? Ghost Whisperer. Criminal Minds. Randy Cunningham. Adventure Time. Naruto. InuYasha.
66. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? ...
67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Caramel.
68. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
69. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? July two years ago.
70. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Or #19? Not until it was mentioned.
71. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 75 mph i think...
72. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yes!
73. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Pirates of the caribbean soundtrack. Yes I am that obsessed.
74. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom.
75. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Height, Skin color, hair color.
76. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? My whole playlist called SING W. Especially What I’ve Done by Linkin’ Park.
77. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Sasuke Fangirls, Sasuke Uchiha, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Karin, Hidan, Eclair (from OHSHC), Dosu, the other sound ninja, neji, Xian Pu, Professor Umbridge.
78. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October, Always the right temperature!!!
79. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Taurus/Libra/Scorpio.
80. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown.
81. EYE COLOR? Brown.
82. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? WENDY’S. I guess. I don't go out for fast food often.
83. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Sometimes.
84. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Star Wars. A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.
85. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Feb 15, all the candy goes on sale.
86. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Clarinet. Would love to learn piano and trombone.
87. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I do not have to give out this information. My lawyer says so.
88. KISSES OR HUGS? Both.
89. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
90. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A candy bar from my friend.
91. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have one. My parents do.
92. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Fablehaven, The grip of the shadow plague. The Ultimate Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.
93. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU WANT TO SEE? The Avengers, Spiderman, Batman.
94. WHAT'S YOUR FAV. MOVIE? The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Fifth Element, Eragon.
95. DO YOU HAVE ANY JOBS? Nope.
96. CATS OR DOGS? Dogs, though cats are cute too.
97. DO YOU LIKE THE RAIN. Cold rain (where the water itself is cold) is great, but warm rain is gross, it makes you feel sticky.
98. DO YOU WANT TO MEET YOUR FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTERS? Yes.
99. MOVIE CHARACTERS? Yes.
100. WHO? Jack, Will, Eragon, David, Zanna, Luke, Leia, Han, Chewy, Harry, Hermione, etc.
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS THAT SCARE ME:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos!...You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
"Game Over."-Legolas after Gimli passes out from drinking, LOTR (Don't mess with long-haired pretty people. Gimli learned the hard way)
"What's this, a ranger caught off his guard?" -Arwen, LOTR (This would SO work in ranger's apprentice.)
"The way is shut. It was made by those who are dead. And the dead keep it. The way is shut."-Legolas, LOTR
"The dead do not suffer the living to pass."-King of the Dead, LOTR (I'd have gone with, greenshadow or something, but no one asked me what to name him..-_- )
"You WILL suffer ME."-Aragorn, LOTR (Don't mess with Mr. Scruffy.
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell,"I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy.
Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themselves.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
Riddles and Jokes!!(All the credit goes to Rowana Renee')
Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they have HONEYCOMBS!!
Why are pianos hard to open?
Because all the keys are inside!!
What is the longest word in English?
Smiles, because there's a "Mile" in between the first and last letter!!
What starts with "T", ends with "T" and is full of "T"?
What is at the end of everything?
The letter "G"!!
How do you stop a rooster from crowing and waking you up on Sunday?
Eat him for dinner on Saturday!!
What do you call a deer with no eyes?
No-I-Deer (No idea)!!
Why was Cinderella taken off the basketball team?
She always ran away from the ball!!
If you drop a white hat in the Red Sea what does it become?
What is the difference between a jeweler and a jailer?
One sells watches and the other watches cells!!
How do you stop water from coming into your house?
Stop paying your water bill!!
What can get bigger without getting heavier?
What's black when it's clean and white when it's dirty?
What kind of room has no floors, no walls, and no ceiling?
What falls but never gets hurt?
Ginny: What a strange pair of socks you are wearing; one is green and the other one is blue!
Horace: Yes it is really strange. I've got another pair at home that are exactly the same.
An artist asked the gallery owner if anyone had been interested in his pictures which were in the gallery.
"I have good news and bad news," the owner replied. "The good news is that a gentleman asked about your work and wondered if it would become more expensive after you die. When I told him it would, he bought all 15 of your paintings."
"That's wonderful!!" the artist exclaimed. "What's the bad news?"
"The man who bought your paintings was your doctor."
If an EITC soldier and a Vogon were drowning and you could only save one of them, what would you do: Save the Vogon, Save The EITC soldier, or read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and drink rum?
Son: Mum, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat for a lady.
Mum: Well you did the right thing, Johnny.
Son: But Mum, ... I was sitting on Daddy's lap!!
Who would win a race - Superman, an intelligent Vogon or a woman?
The woman - the other two are fictional characters!!
What has 10 arms and an IQ of 60?
Five men watching football.
What has 2,000,000 arms and an IQ of -2500?
An entire fleet of Vogon battle destroyers.
You are a writer IF...
-If you talk to yourself. (Alll the time...Shakes head sadly)
-If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. ‘I wonder why I talk to myself so much?’) (All the time again...)
-If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. ‘Okay, so you're telling me that, if all the dustmites in two square feet were to suddenly tackle glomp each other they'd become visible?’)
-If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
-If you live off of sugar and/or caffeine.
-If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
-If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
-If, when replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
-If, you tend to collect every rock you can find, to the point that it ANNOYS everyone, even your own mother and other peoples' mother.
-If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
-If, the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
-If people think you might have O.C.D.
-If you think it’d be cool to have O.C.D.
-If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
-If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
-If your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
-And finally, the number one way to tell if you’re a good writer: If you failed English