Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, Assassin's Creed, and Misc. Books.
Hi! I would prefer not to have strange axe murderers lurking around my house at night, so I will not tell you too much personal information.
My favorite game of all time is Assassin's creed 3
My favorite color is blue
I am female. I'm not exactly sure why I feel the need to tell you this. Whatever.
I am usually depressed when I see the number of reviews my stories have. My day brightens when I see my sister running through the house screaming for whatever reason she can find.
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
Girl: She gives him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillowsfrom the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks ifthey can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
I'd rather not.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My lamp. I like living dangerously.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:41pm. Close enough, right?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My mom yelling at my little sister. The naughty child didn't do her Chinese homework again...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. I was poking my sister with a stick and cackling evilly. I'm a rather unique person.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My laptop, waiting for an email from Fanfiction.
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and jeans. And other clothes of course, but I won't go into the gory details.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Four seconds ago when my sister stomped into my room muttering profanities about asian moms under her breath.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
DNA, windows, paint... what kind of question is this?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Depends on your defenition of weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Adventure Time. I was watching in with my sister.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
All the food my asian mom tells me to stay away from. And one of those working replicas of an assassins' hidden blade.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My mom calls me a large, man-child, even though I'm female. What?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would get rid of mindless violence.
19. Do you like to dance?
Do I like to? Yes. Do I do it well? No.
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, why not?
Percy Jackson quiz
Name you favorite Percy Jackson characters 1-10
10. Travis Stoll
1. Have you ever read a one/four romance?Would you?
A Percy/Thalia romance? No, I haven't. It might be interesting, but Thalia is a huntress.
2. What would be your reaction if six wanted to go out with ten?
I would feel rather surprised. Frank, what have you been hiding?
3. What would be the description for an eight/Three fic?
That would be rather interesting. I haven't really thought about it, but it would be a dark kind of romance. Interesting I suppose.
4. What genre would you pick for a fic involving two,five, and nine?
Annabeth, Hazel, and Tyson? Probably a comedy of some sort. Unless you're into that kind of stuff.
5. If seven played a sport, what would it be?
Grover? Enchilada eating.
6. Where would two and four go if they were dating?
... I don't know... Maybe like, uh, weapon shopping?
7.Do you or anyone you know think six is hot?
Frank? Frank Zhang? Uh, Hazel? He sounds cute, but I wouldn't describe him as hot.
8.Would you read an eight/five fic?
A Nico/Hazel? Yeah! It'd probably be quite interesting.
9. What would be the warning on a ten/seven fic?
Travis/Grover. *Warning* They'd probably end up killing each other. Grover's war call would be, "Enchiladas!!!!"
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until nine runs off to marry five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of one and settles into a happy relationship with three.
Thalia is in a happy relationship with Tyson (The fuq?), until Tyson runs off to marry Hazel (no comment...). Thalia is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Nico (Not bad...) until Nico cheats on Thalia with Annabeth (Annabeth?). Thalia finally takes the advice of Percy (That never leads to anything good), and settles into a happy relationship with Reyna. WOrds cannot describe how I feel about this story.
Another quiz (I was bored)
1. Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. Why? Is it that hard to believe?
2. Where did you get your default picture?
Don't have one.
3. What's your middle name?
4. Your current relationship status?
5. Does your crush like you back?
I had to move across the country before I could tell him how I felt, sooooo... I don't know.
6. What is your current mood?
7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
Awkwardly looks down at underwear* Blue
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
9. Missing something?
A frien- lov- mone- *throws hands up into air* fuck it. A time machine.
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I would've told him how I felt before it was too late.
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
A wolf. They seem pretty bad ass.
12. Ever had a near death experience?
Yeah. A lot. The majority seem to include my father's toxic fumes. Just throwing it out there.
13. Something you do a lot?
Read. Write. Change oxygen into carbon dioxide. You know, the usual.
14. The song stuck in your head?
Demons, by Imagine Dragons.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
16. Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
I honestly don't know.
17. When was the last time you cried?
3 weeks ago, I think.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
No. That's for the good of humanity.
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
The ability to control and manipulate feelings and emotions.
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes, lips, and smile.
21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
22. What's your biggest secret?
It's a secret. ;)
23. Favorite color?
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
26. What are you?
Alive. Hopefully human. Most likely female, but I could be wrong.
27. Do you speak any other language?
28. What's your favorite smell?
Him. Or the smell of a shoe store.
29. Describe your life in one word what would it be?
31. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
32. What are you thinking about right now?
Because of this damn quiz, him.
33. What should you be doing?
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
35. How often do u talk to God?
I don't, unless I really need to. Okay, not very often.
36. Do you like working in the yard?
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Kljlkjljljljkljkhlkjkljlkjlikjljafadfadfasd. In yo face, teachers!!! Try pronouncing THAT!!!!!!!!!!
38. Do you act differently around the person you like ?
I don't see him. Yeah, I do.
39. What is your natural hair color?
40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
My asian dad.
Unsafe External Link