Author has written 4 stories for Glee.
Hello, I am Bayleigh and my friends and family call me Bay. My dad gave me the nickname of Bay when I was little girl and unfortunately it has stuck with me all this years. I actually love to read so much that I can spend hours reading and doing nothing else, so I reversed my initials and put my passion into my pen name. I do have a Bachelor of arts degree in English and should put myself out there as a Beta, but I am going to graduate school and will be off of summer vacation soon and will be busy with work until my next break in December.
I published my first fanfiction a year ago, and I look forward to reading and writing more fanfics in the future during my breaks. I am a Samcedes fan and that is the predominate reason why I still watch Glee. The first season was awesome, but the second and third season were not as magical. However, the genuises who came up with Samcedes reeled me into season 3, and although I didn't watch Season 4, I will still ship Samcedes until I am the last person on the boat then I will say if you can't beat them join them and find some new couple to ship like the charactes on Twisted. I love superheroes. I also read X-Men fanfiction, Boy Meets World, and 21 Jump Street fanfics. My favorite movie as of right now is The Avengers. My choice in movies changes constantly because I believe variety is the spice of life. In Glee season 1 fashion, I will give you ten things about me:
1. If I could have any job, I would work on a cruise ship in the library and be able to travel, write books, read, and meet new people all the time.
2. Next to reading, napping is my favorite hobby. I can fall asleep in movie theaters, on planes, buses, and even at work.
3. I have decided to eat only GMO free foods so I am becoming more and more an organic eater everyday.
4. I love to procrastinate and say I am going to stop procrastinate and then procrastinate stopping so it's a vicious cycle.
5. My favorite type of food is a tie between Italian and Mexican.
6. I have been to South Africa and wouldn't mind living there even though I am proud to be an American.
7. I am the youngest of thirteen children.
8. I am a bargain shopper and finding things on sale and paying a fraction of the cost gives me a high that I believe is similar to what a junkie experiences.
9. My family think the following occupations are worthy of my talents: President of the United States, talk show host, actress, writer, and educator (yep they think I am a young Oprah Winfrey and yes I resemble and sound like her poor me).
10. If I could have one wish granted, it would be hard for me to decide between ending world hunger and the abuse of children. I guess I would have to wish for 1000 more wishes!
Unsafe External Link