Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha, Devil is a Part-Timer/はたらく魔王さま, Bleach, and Cowboy Bebop.
Hi, I'm Nixie and I'm a fanfiction-addict.
I like reading stuff online, mostly anime and manga; oh, and I draw things too. Mostly BLEACH-related, but eh, we can always squeeze some other things in somewhere. The links here on ff.net are broken though so I can't show you things unless you search for them on DeviantART. The name there is the same as here, just without any space between the words.
Gimme a holler or a review if you like the stuff I do on here or if you want to ask something of me. My email's down below so knock yourselves out!
- Bleach Revealed (Chapter 5 is in process)
- Blossom (Chapter 6 is in process)
- Heart of Stone (Chapter 45 in process...)
A Few Things for You Authors to Remember (AKA Unless you're Legolas, Arwen, and even if they are the love interest)
1. It is possible to sleep in a bed with someone at night and not somehow accidentally end up cuddling with that person by the time morning rolls around. (Even if they are your love interest)
2. On a similar thread, not every hotel or tavern-keeper gives two clearly unrelated teenagers seeking separate rooms for the night a single room with only one double bed. (Even if they do seem like love interests)
3. First kisses are rarely beautiful and perfect with rays of bubblegum and the singing of unicorns.
4. Arrows can, and will, run out eventually. (Unless you're Legolas)
5. On the Legolas note, only .01% of anyone has hair like him. Anyone else's air loves to (and will) knot, tangle, matte, frizz, fray out of your lovely braided updo, catch on things, choke you, and otherwise be imperfect (Unless you're Legolas)
6. Not every knife is a throwing knife, and thus, not every knife can be thrown. (With accurate results)
7. Human skin contact rarely causes a "tingling burning sensation all the way up your arm" unless you have a skin condition (yes, even if this is your love interest brushing against you)
8. If anyone still smells like roses and sunshine after doing any of the following: [Running an ultra marathon; leading an army into war in full plate mail; wrestling with an octopus in a mud pit; having an epic show down in the Sahara desert in summer; ect.] They are not human, or do not have sweat glands. (Even if they are the love interest)
9. Real, actual, heartfelt crying is gross. Snot, choking, headaches, sniffling, running makeup, tear stains on clothing will most likely be involved. (Unless you're Arwen)
10. Have you ever actually seen a sleeping person look "calm and peaceful" or "like an angel?" Most actual people drool, frown, have their hair everywhere, grin like a Cheshire, or have their mouths gaping open horrifyingly. (Even if they are the love interest)
Reality is gross. That said, cute/funny/romantic clichés inevitably make the writing world go round. Just... please don't overdo it.
Copy this into your profile if the clichés really are just getting to be a bit too much.
Fandom: Fairy Tail
Title: Meeting in Winter
Summary: Being developed...
Notes: Yes, I've joined the Fairy Tail-bandwagon. Can't really say much at this point besides the fact that the story will be slight AU and will contain LaLu (Laxus X Lucy) as the main pairing :P
Fandom: The Hobbit
Title: Being developed...
Rating: M (insanity and adult themes)
Summary: Usually whenever popular fairy-tales are concerned you're not directly involved in the setting, and usually you're not trapped in a—thus far—fictional world on behalf of a meddling Wizard shortly after funerals. Oh, and since when were dragons a real thing? OC-story
Notes: Middle Earth will be scarred for life and Professor Tolkien will be rolling in his grave when I'm done with this piece of work.