Author has written 25 stories for Harry Potter, Avengers, Lord of the Rings, and Twilight.
I love reading. I love writing. Fan Fiction is a lot of fun and I thought I'd try my hand at it.
I love HP .. I love LOTR .. I love Firefly .. I love the Avengers .. I love loads of things, but those are tops.
My first multiple chapter story attempt at writing any HP fanfic is:
Same Destination, Different Journey - It all started with 'what if'. What if the trio weren't in Gryffindor? What if Harry was sorted in to Slytherin? And so it began with an eleven year old boy with emerald eyes and a lightning bolt scar on his way to live a life he didn't even know existed. *this story covered Harry's first 2 years at Hogwarts* (Completed)
SDDJ: Auld Lang Syne - Part 2 of 3 to Same Destination, Different Journey with my Slytherin!Harry. The years ahead promises to bring friends back together. *This story covers Harry's 3rd & 4th years at Hogwarts* (Completed)
SDDJ: Journey's End - Part 3 of 3 to Same Destination, Different Journey with my Slytherin!Harry. It’s time to get some answers about the position of DADA professor(s), horcruxes, the prophecy, the return of Voldemort and Dumbledore’s fall. (In progress)
I have completed 2 other stories with daughter #2 Elipsa that she has posted to her page: Three Turns and Eradan. We had so much fun doing those that we've started others, but unfortunately haven't finished any of them as of yet.
A bit of insight to my flighty brain. My mind wanders where it wants to. If characters inspire me to put down words, I write. It doesn't matter which story they belong to, that is the story I focus on until they quiet down. It's why I have several projects going on at once. I also refuse to post a story until it is completed. Mostly because something will happen later on in the story that will change something that happened early on and I have to go back to tweak things. Can't do that if I've already posted the chapter. Although I confess, I didn't finish SDDJ: JE before I started posting. I know. I broke my own rule. Now I'm scrambling to complete the story because I can't fail the readers. See? That's why I try not to post before a story is completed! I hate to let people down, especially those kind enough to read, review, like or favorite one of my stories.
I am currently working on several projects:
1. SDDJ: Journey's End
2. A Zabini story
3. A Potions & Snitches Challenge (A co-author story with Elipsa)
4. A founders story (Another co-author story with Elipsa)
5. A time travel with two unlikely characters (Yet another co-author story with Elipsa)
6. A time travel with Neville (Are you seeing a trend here? Yes, I love time travel stories apparently!)
7. A Ron Weasley story (I know, it surprised me too. I'm not usually a Weasley fan unless it's the twins.)
8. A X-Over story with Sirius raising Harry (Yup, you guessed it, another one with Elipsa, but it isn't quite a co-author. I'm writing it then she's rewriting it. I know that sounds confusing, but it's hard to explain.)