Author has written 3 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Harry Potter.
Name: I won't leave a name, I'm too awesome
Favourite Books: THERE ARE TOO MANY!!!! But I love Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings (I was brought up with both of them)
Favourite Movies: Definitely LOTR & HARRY POTTER... but also "Shallow Hal", "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", "Mean Girls", "Romeo Juliet", "The Hobbit" movies, "Warm Bodies"
Favourite TV shows: Doctor Who, Supernatural, Glee, Downton Abbey, Big Bang Theory and Merlin, but also Star Trek Next Gen when I feel like it...
Least Favourite Pairings:
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
Holding onto anger is like grasping onto a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else. You are the one who gets burned.
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.
It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
Hatred is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Random Facts About Me!!!
- SilverMoon7968 is my Pottermore account, feel free to friend me :)
- My tumblr account is ifyouneedtofallapart.tumblr.com
-I was named after a character on 'Little House on the Prairie'. Any guesses on which one???
-I'm DEFINITELY NOT a fan of the 'Twilight saga'. Hate me all you like, it's only my opinion.
-I am stuck in that awkward phase between birth and death...
-I have an abnormal obsession with Harry Potter. But then... anyone who doesn't is abnormal, so in reality... I'm pretty normal... What am I talking about? If I was normal, I wouldn't be coming up with reasons why I'm not abnormal.
-My mother is a HUGE LOTR fan, so inevitably I have been brought up with it. I discovered my own love for it when I was eleven.
- I still haven't accepted that my Hogwarts Letter isn't coming... What am I talking about? I don't need to accept anything! It's definitely still coming... the owls are just running a few days *cough* years *cough* late...
-I don't have a fear of heights, that's illogical. It's falling that scares me...
- I think that I'm either going to live forever... or die trying :/
- The largest audience I've spoken in front of consisted of 800 people. Eeeep!
- I was a victim of bullying, but in the end, I think it made me stronger. :)
- I have a heart murmur.
THANKYOU FOR READING MY PROFILE