Poll: What character do you want to see more of in This is NOT the End: The Story of Carolina Hart Continues? (my characters included as well as characters from my first story, The Story of Carolina Hart) (the following are in my stories, Gabe, Reba, Kyra, Jake, Elizabeth, Cheyenne, Van, Brock, Henry, Lori Ann, Angie, Maryann, James, Lily, Gina, Ben, Barbra Jean (( choose up to 8))) Also, choose the next character for my current Carrie story! (those names aren't mentioned above.((Choose up to 6))) Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Addams Family, Reba, Final Destination, A.N.T. Farm, Titanic, Chronicles of Narnia, Of Mice and Men, and Twister.
HEY!!!!! I'm bplumz79. I'm a wild Christian teen (15 years young). I love love love horses and dance! Add me on Facebook (Bella Zechman-Heiber), follow me on Twitter and Instagram (both are bel_plum_79), and blow my ask.fm up (belplum79)!!!!!!!!!! I also love reading, writing, singing, and acting. I will beta-read any story you want. I will also collaborate with ANYONE who wishes to write a story with me. just pm me and we will work something out from there! Some of my favorite things to write are Addams Family, Reba, Ace Ventura, and Working Class. I am currently working on these and hope to publish them all. I will write more than just those. If there is a specific TV show, movie, or book you like, and want me to write a story about it, pm me. I can't do anything Anime, Comics, Misc, or Plays, unfortunately. I love reading your reviews, so review anything you read. You can also put any ideas you have down in them to inspire me. Give me tips, hints, ideas, pointers, anything to make my work better in the review!!!!!
So, My most popular story is called The Story of Carolina Hart. So far, it has 83 reviews and 34 chapters. The story line is pretty crazy with dramatic climaxes. I want to thank the following for their ongoing support!
You jump, I jump. Remember?
- Kate Winslet from the movie Titanic
Stop looking at the past, and look at what you got right in front of you.
- Bill Paxton from the movie Twister
For every life there is a death, for every death, there is a life.
- Tony Todd from the movie Final Destination 2
When people fall in love, they often act a little foolishly.
- Vincent Price from the movie Champagne for Caesar
Impossible things are happening everyday.
- Celeste Holm (LOVE HER!!!) from the movie Cinderella
It's like I was playing a game, but the rules don't make any sense to me. They're being made up by all the wrong people. I mean no one makes them up. They seem to be making themselves up.
- Dustin Hoffman from the movie The Graduate
The human spirit is a hard thing to kill.
- Elizabeth Wilson (LOVE HER!!!) from the movie The Addams Family
www.worthyofpublishing.com (pen name: Merlinguurl)
www.wattpad.com (pen name: babyblueguurl14)
www.fanfiction.net (pen name: Merlinguurl4liifee)
Be Against Abortion!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this!
If you are hardcore obsessed with a show or movie or book, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Uther Pendragon would accuse a rock of sorcery if he tripped on it, paste this on your profile.
If you have Merlin's rant down pat, this one's for you!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientist's liking. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a total clutz, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for something to copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're the type of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile..
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler then being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get all giddy when you hear a trailer for your favorite TV show/movie is on TV, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're not ashamed to call yourself a fangirl (or squeal like one), copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've every tripped up the stairs, copy and paste onto you profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you know a book character that just HAS to exist.
If you want your favorite fictional characters to exist, copy and paste on your profile
If you talk to inanimate objects, copy and paste to your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are Merlin obsessed, copy this into your profile. (HECK YES!)
If you automatically tune in to a conversation whenever anyone mentions Merlin, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with FanFiction, put this into your profile.
If you've ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you love rain, paste this on your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like profiles that have a bunch of stuff in them, copy and paste this to your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for something to copy and paste, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects post this in your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile. (Okay, that one's mine, and it actually happened last week!!!!!)
If you have ever seen cloud to ground lightning come within yards of you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you claim that you are the biggest stalker on Facebook, you are totally wrong. I know two people who are. My lovely, divine cousin, babycakeswinslow, and me!
These are just too funny! It amazes me some of the genius the world shows. :)
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping. (Shoot, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap," (and that would be how...?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, ya know, it's "just" a suggestion.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought...?)
On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious...)
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!) (Me: PEANUTS?! I'm allergic to peanuts... guess it's time for a trip to the ER. I look like a cross between Angelina Jolie and Lisa Rinna. And they're both UGLY!!!! #$@&!) I am really allergic. The day I suffered the reaction was the first day I actually made fun of myself...
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, ooh,...fly Delta?) (Me: UH... Can somebody stop this plane? I'm allergic to nuts and I just ate some. My lips are swelling up pretty bad. Anyone have any Benadryl or prednisone???? I look like Angelina Jolie, here!!! *Gets off plane and surrounded by paparazzi* Paparazzi: Angelina, over here. Paparazzi #2: Angelina, you're hot!!!! Me: %$@#!!!!) Same here...
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company, I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (Oh my...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a Korean kitchen knife -- "Warning: keep out of children." (hmm...something must have gotten lost in the translation...)
On a matress warning label -- "WARNING: Do not attempt to swallow." (What prompted this?)
On the back of a watch -- "For Best Results Use Other Side." (I start to question the world now.)
LOL! Hoped you laughed! :D
The top 50 most ANNOYING (but HILARIOUS) things you could ever do:
50. Chewing with your mouth open at home
49. Chewing with your mouth open in public
48. Running on somebody's beach towel in the sand
47. Staring at a random old person
46. Screaming at a random person for nothing
45. Laughing out loud for no apparent reason
44. Acting like SpongeBob SquarePants
43. Sniffing yourself in public'
42. Laughing at a sad part in a movie while you're in the theatres
41. Crying at a hilarious part in a movie while you're in the theatres
40. Singing along to Justin Bieber songs
39. Singing a scream-o version of Justin Bieber's "Baby" in public
38. Doing the same thing as #39 only in someone's face
37. Doing the Ace Ventura mental hospital scene's touchdown dance in public. (Lol!!!)
36. Making farting sounds at the most random times and blaming it on a random passer-by in public
35. Playing a random ringtone on your phone, acting like somebody's calling you in fancy public restaurants
34. Screaming at the "caller" from #35 and then scream,"%#$@!!! Stupid cell phone!!!!"
33. Greet (while greeting scream) any random old person (man or woman) and say, "HEY FRED! How's you're day going old pal?!"
32. "Accidentally" calling 411 to find your house
31. Sing the Flintstone's theme in a really bad singing voice
30. Whenever you see a person that looks like a friend or a famous person in public scream, "OH MY GAWD!!! IT'S _ (insert name of friend of famous person or friend) HI_(friend's name. This is only for friends.) HEY _!!!!(Famous person's name. This one is for famous only) Can we get a pic together? It's going on Facebook to show all of my friends. They'll be SO jealous!"
29. Acting like Patrick Star
28. Belch talking in public
27. Singing "The Wheels on the Bus" in a really bad voice on any vehicle
26. Have a "staring contest" with a wall in a restaurant.
25. Act like your cell phone is a CB radio in a fancy restaurant
24. Send someone a document spelling EVERY word that has three or more letters wrong, using no punctuation, and containing a large amount of grammatical errors.
23. Zone out in class, and if the teacher calls on you asking a question you didn't even pay attention to, scream, "Barney the Dinosaur!!!"
22. After every person says something to you, reply with, "WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE TALKING!" in a quiet place
21. Keep repeating yourself
20. Talk in a strange accent (I suggest a French/German/British/Southern mix. If you can't do that be like Fraunk from Father of the Bride.)
19. Call the operator. When asked, "Can I help you?" reply, "No thanks, just browsing."
18. Sing along at the opera
17. Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down
16. Tell any random person that you know all of their secrets
15. Tuck the table sheet into somebody's pants (without them knowing), then watch them walk away from the table. Make sure your finished with your food, though
14. Turn on somebody's radio up all the way and turn their windshield wipers on while the car is off
13. Stand within 2 inches of a random person and breathe really loud
12. Start a conversation with a person on an elevator (one at a hotel preferred). Say "Hi" after every line the person says. Get off at the person's floor and silently follow them. Stand outside of their door for a couple of minutes, and then knock on their door. Keep repeating "Hi" even after they slam the door in your face.
11. Take an envelope, fill it with baking powder or flour,and send it to somebody
10. Sing, "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves, I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves..." over and over again
9. Tap on a random person's shoulder and stare into their eyes deeply, then cross your eyes and give them the widest, weirdest smile ever
8. Loosen the tops on the salt and pepper shakers at a restaurant
7. Shake up somebody's can of soda before they drink it
6. Answer the phone "Domino's Pizza, how can I help you?" at someone else's house. Or at your own house, if you really want
5. At a red light, put your car in gear and creep slowly forward, while gesturing to the person in the car next to you that they must be rolling backwards
4. Dial any 1-800 number and speak in gibberish, most likely, they will hook you up with a Chinese person or something. Speak in English, and they might transfer you back to whoever was talking to you before. Constantly do this for three minutes.
3. Call a house at random, and ask for Gary. When they tell you that there's no Gary there, call again a little while later. Do this at intervals about four times. Finally, when they're fuming and about to scream bloody murder, call a fifth time, and say, "Hi, this is Gary. Are there any messages for me?"
2. Take a sock puppet to dinner with you. When the waiter comes to ask you what you want, consult the sock. When the check comes argue with the sock loud enough so everyone can hear you about who will pay the bill, throw him down and say "Fine you pay!" then leave
1. Call up a random number and say, "Hey, _!!!!! It's _ (random name)!!!!!! (Start singing the chorus of Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You' in the worst singing voice possible.)" If they didn't hang up yet start screaming in a funny accent, "Harold!!! Get out of my perfume/cologne shelf!!!! The _ (random food) scented body spray is NOT new flavored booze for you!"
.-.-//\\.-.- Put this
.-.//-.\\-.- On your
.-//.-.-\\.- Profile if
.-\\.-.-//-. You know
.-.-\\//.-.- Who has
"Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Miss Whiskers, TanyaPotter, FireChildSlytherin5, Merlinfanatic77, Merlinguurl4eva, Merlinguurl4liifee"
In New York-
It is against the law to throw a ball at someone’s head for fun. (Dang it!)
Citizens may not greet each other by “putting one’s thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers”. (But, but, but-)
Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 PM. (Why is that illegal?)
The penalty for jumping off a building is death. (Well, that's a little obvious, isn't it?)
While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door. (O.O)
Doors of all public buildings must open outwards. (What if someone is walking toward you and you hit them with the door?)
It is illegal to sell your children. (Well, I would hope so!)
Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner. (Uh...)
A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing. (What is the point of this?)
If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle. (Who would own and elephant in Flordia...?)
It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit. (Aw man! Good-bye bikini karaoke night.)
Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs. (Okay...)
Signs are required to be written in English. (What if someone's foreign?)
No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday. (So, any other day they can?)
in South Dakota-
No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants. (No comment needed...)
It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory. (But, it smells so soothing!)
It is illegal to transport an ice cream cone in your pocket. (I don't have pockets.)
No one may eat ice cream on the sidewalk. (Do you mean 'off the sidewalk'? Cause that would make a lot more sense.)
Illegal for a woman to drive a car unless there is a man either running or walking in front of it waving a red flag to warn approaching motorists and pedestrians. (I take that as offensive!)
It’s illegal for frogs to croak after 11 PM. (Do the frogs know that?)
Frightening a baby is in violation of the law. (Too late.)
It shall be unlawful to provide beer or other intoxicants to elephants. (A drunk elephant? Now THAT I gotta see!)
Dancing is strictly prohibited. (How can you take away dancing!)
It’s illegal to sit on the curb of any city street and drink beer from a bucket. (Why a bucket?)
A milk man may not run while on duty. (Now, Travis, what-ever you do, do NOT run while giving people their milk.)
Illegal for a man to give his sweetheart a box of candy weighing less than fifty pounds. (That's a whole lot of candy!)
You may not fish on a camel’s back. (Why would anyone try even try that?)
Riding a merry-go-round on Sundays is considered a crime. (0_o)
Residents may not fish from a giraffe’s back. (Whats with animals and fishing?)
The value of Pi is 3. (What does that have to do with ANYTHING?)
Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March. (I can still take a shower... right?)
It is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette. (What idiotic man made that rule?)
No one may throw an old computer across the street at their neighbor. (Did that happen a lot?)
Clowns beware! (What the heck?!)
If two trains meet on the same track, neither shall proceed until the other has passed. (Ya know that neither means that they'd be stuck their for god knows how long?)
Hitting a vending machine that stole your money is illegal. (Why? It's know like the vending machine feels it.)
No one may wear a bee in their hat. (Why would they want to?)
No one may sing the alphabet on the streets at night. (Snap.)
I'm a nice person, and these are just for fun. :P
List of Epicly AWESOME Insults
1. Welcome to Loserville. Population: You.
2. Don’t let your mind wonder. It’s far too small to be let out on its own.
3. No, really, I'm glad you've found someone. After all, if someone wants to go out with you, it shows anything is possible.
4. You might as well stop trying - you'll never be the man your mother is.
5. You must have been born on a highway cause that’s where most accidents happen.
6. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.
7. Do you have to leave so soon? I was just about to poison the tea.
8. You're so ugly, Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.
9. You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering.
10. I hear when you were a child your mother wanted to hire somebody to take care of you, but the mafia wanted too much.
11. We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.
12. I would ask how old you are, but I know you can't count that high.
13. Hey, you have something on your chin... 3rd one down.
14. You're so stupid you got fired from the m&m factory for throwing out all the w's.
15. Yeah you're pretty ... pretty stupid.
16. You're so stupid, brain surgeons are having a hard time.
17. You’re so fake, Barbie is jealous.
18. Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale.
19. You're so ugly you make the second ugliest person in the world look like a super model.
20. Go away. I was looking at something better than you.
21. Your teeth are so yellow, traffic slows down when you smile.
22. You're so stupid that you COULDN'T put MM 's in alphabetical order.
23. You're so dumb, you wait at a stop sign for it to go green.
24. What was that? You have a brain freeze? But honey doesn't that actually require a brain first?
25. Look, you ain't funny. Your life is just a joke.
26. Hey I'm here from the ugly face factory I'm here to get the face you stole... oh whoops that must be your real face.
27. I'm looking forward to the pleasure of your company, since I haven't had it yet.
28. You’re so poor that when you went to the wishing well, you threw in an IOU.
29. Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...
30. Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?
31. Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.
32. Well, they do say opposites attract...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.
Look, I live in the US, but these ARE true... and HILARIOUS. ;P
Only in America are all the back-pain relievers on the bottom shelf.
Only in America do people order a double cheeseburger, large fries and a DIET coke.
Only in America are there pamphlets that tell illiterate people why they should start learning how to read.
Only in America can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in America are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink
Only in America do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America do they have drive-up ATM machines in Braille.
PASTE THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY AND YOU JUST DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok I think that's like everything you need to know about me so... um.. bye. Read my stories, favorite them, follow them, and REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!
Unsafe External Link